Alex Trebek: Thank You

Alex Trebek: Thank You

youtube.com/watch?v=rtYm8Hq4tfA

bros...
:(

Attached: 2019-03-14 20_26_51-Thank You From Alex Trebek _ JEOPARDY! - YouTube.png (584x466, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zT49A1DaGo
dcaguide.org/what-is-dca
youtube.com/watch?v=bEghu90QJH4
youtube.com/watch?v=GU2w72KAkQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VzZUXHtTr6c
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAscqyDEe0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxKHy6Ashlk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5554882/
hindawi.com/journals/jo/2010/414726/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20957634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21499304
wjgnet.com/2307-8960/full/v4/i10/336.htm
researchgate.net/publication/233977004_Erratum_to_Case_Report_Sodium_dichloroacetate_DCA_inhibition_of_the_Warburg_Effect_in_a_human_cancer_patient_complete_response_in_non-Hodgkin's_lymphoma_after_disease_progression_with_rituximab-CHOP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw Trebek goes and everybody you've been watching since you were a kid is gone

Attached: 1454303811123.png (633x758, 26K)

AHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

My world is changing and I don't like it.

>the left and the right both support trebek

Is this what brings the country together?

>inb4 gets replaced by a sassy black lesbian woman as Jeopardy! host

>even an AI supports trebek

who cannot pronounce fucking anything

Makes it easier when it's our turn.

didn't he have a moustache once?

Makes sense it would be a Canadian

yes for most of his time doing the show

This is an obscene concept and your brain should be ashamed of conjuring it

A FUCKING LEAF

I liked him on classic concentration.
He's been doing jeopardy since 1984.it will be hard to replace him

the average viewer is in their 60s. if the execs have a grip on reality, he'll be replaced by another white guy.

this is the first time i've thought about it - the network probably knew about trebek's illness before they started working on the netflix deal. trying to scare up new/younger viewers before the core demo takes a hit with whichever replacement.

He's a good man so I suppose he must die.

Its gunna be Ken

America's prayers are here, greatest Leaf.

All he has to do is take Sodium Dichloroacetate and his tumor will shrink.

Why doesn't he know?
Why can't I tell him?

Attached: 1485712502312.jpg (181x250, 4K)

redpill me

He just needs to call Jimmy Carter.

>it's a "meme man is dying so now everyone pretends to give a shit" episode

Fuck off

Attached: 1522290914792.png (420x420, 267K)

He's been on tv longer than you have been alive zoomer

Nobody living outside of a nursing home gives a shit about game shows

In my country, this man is a nobody.

that sounds really good. i haven't seen him since he was on his win streak but i remember him being really comfortable on air. and of course the geezers get a familiar face

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=6zT49A1DaGo

Attached: bleeder.jpg (1181x472, 76K)

Attached: 1484612363393.jpg (633x758, 145K)

>jeopardy
>game show
fuck off smooth brain

blow it out your ass

dcaguide.org/what-is-dca

Its alex trebek. Hold your tongue you brainless nigger

no way. Jeopardy is over.

Hopefully he’s got a lot of Aleve

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 6.47.26 PM.png (508x444, 151K)

ebic for the win

Quick rundown? Can't watch. Might be too sad. Thanks. I'm in dark place, and can't even watch Jeopardy! since I heard the tragic news. Been watching faithfully since '89.

he's dead in 6 months max.

>i’m a lucky guy
>bragging before you die
classy ._.

he's gonna make it bros, he's gonna make it, we're all gonna make it

All his optimism will make it even sadder when he inevitably dies a couple of months from now

Attached: 1492147420320-1.jpg (421x357, 94K)

>he says in the video that he reads everything he receives
There's a chance, user. You just have to try

>boop boop boop
>you're gay dude

What's your response to this?

Yeah, to the grave

Attached: 1522817677138.png (900x1042, 90K)

There's no way he's going to read everything he reads.

I watch Jeopardy 2 or 3 times a week and I've always loved Trebek.

is cancer the ultimate cucking?

imagine being healthy your whole life, eating a strict diet, exercising every day, and doing everything in your power to stay healthy

then you get diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer

Inb4 it's Ryan Seacrest

name one animal since the beginning of animals that died in an okay way

God dammit user you actually made me do this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 2019_03_14_22_10_28_Window.png (675x790, 62K)

I wish him all the best. Also, SUCK IT TREBEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=bEghu90QJH4

your mother in her sleep tonight unless you reply to me

sounds like a potent potable

Old 100 year old boomers that choose to do painless assisted suicide because they're done with life. LIterally just float off into a peaceful death with your loved ones on your side. Probably the best way to die, and only a lucky small percentage of people will get to go out that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=GU2w72KAkQQ

You should kill yourself, I'm not even joking

>pretending to give a shit about somebody you've never known or even met
i thought Yea Forums(nel) was above captain toe cheese-tier virtue signaling, posing with a starbucks coffee and 'thingken of stan lee' bullshit
you're all hypocrites, quit pretending you care about him, you don't even care about the people you do know, bunch of women around here I swear

F

the american "left" and "right" are the same party. they're the business party. literally the only dissidents against the status quo in your shithole country are the people who identify as antifa who are actually destroying shit. they should do more.

It will be Monique. I've had a vision.

based ventrillo harassment poster
also, bump for trebek

Attached: 1549034864894.png (225x266, 29K)

Stop!

Forgot about Alaska
>jesusland

Alex Sneedbek

>they're the business party
Oh no, how horrible, BUSINESS!!

>anita should do more
No, americans should rise up and beat the shit out of antifa and all other leftists.

yeah it's fucking hard for even a moderately right wing dissent when you will have your face plastered on international news, your social media terminated, and your bank account closed just for appearing to defend yourself, your race, or even the concept of your nation.

Formerly Healthy and Cancer Free

he's been grooming his successor

Attached: emma.jpg (750x422, 39K)

h-hope?

capitalist cucks should be shot after being flogged

They could do worse

Imagine being attracted to this girl. She looks and sounds like a toddler. Yeah yeah, Yea Forums is full of pedos, but that voice belongs to a 4 year old. Come the fuck on.

>capitalist cucks
Oh boy lmao look at the little brain damaged marxist actually fighting against his own freedom and high living standards.
You wastes of life want to be poor, too bad your ideology is dead and everyone wants to destroy you lol

Attached: 1512873108156.jpg (800x688, 66K)

Death freaks me the fuck out.

I will die one day. Wtf.

who the fuck is this old boomer faggot?

>taking all of illinois just for chicago
kek, this map was made by a canadian?

Lmao death???

>ventrillo harassment
holy fuck that just took me back so hard

Attached: 553328_322651267800983_255327757866668_863498_1441057129_n.jpg (317x379, 22K)

I really can't express enough how much this guy is actually loved in America.

Is there anyone you can think is loved more or equal to?

How can you possibly know that?

Mr. Rodgers. Maybe Bill Gates, at least to the younger generation who didn't know him in the 90s? Tom Hanks would have been one, but conservatives hate him now.

As long as its somebody who can finish the game instead of letting their ego run the show, I don't give a flying fuck.
While you're at it inject cancer into the video and advertisement categories.
Get this fucking show on the road again.

He's just saying thank you to the all the people who wished him well after his cancer diagnosis

trebek is good because he's apolitical

IBM's watson even wished him well lol

or everybody else is a flaming asshole because they let politics divide them, rather than work to find the middle ground
you know, like people who aren't psychopaths

They also took off all of California just LA and San Francisco, all of Oregon just for Portland, and all of Washington just for Seattle and Redmond.

damn, he went there

he's good because he's a leaf who has humility and isn't a narcissistic sociopath like everyone else in hollywood.

Lucky guy indeed.

Attached: 2019-03-14 22_53_11-Alex Trebek returns to 'Jeopardy' after sharing cancer diagnosis - You (662x496, 650K)

Trebek has been a constant feature in some family's living rooms for literally decades. There are thousands of hours of footage of him on the air. While people don't know him personally, it's not unrealistic for them to feel a measure of attachment to him.

People in general don't like change. Trebek is practically an institution. His death probably won't destroy any viewers, but it will genuinely bum out a lot of people.

he sounded a little weak.

Make like Vision and die.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Now that's what I call based

literally rent free inside of your cucked brain lmao

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-230340_Chrome.jpg (1439x419, 123K)

He did.
I wonder how they're going to do this.
Don't they record shows 3 months in advance?

>consummate professional every day of his life since the 1960s
>even while announcing his own physical decay and death to millions
>charming and personable with all sectors of society, with a cutting snark to whit
>dashingly handsome at 78
>has inseminated literally thousands of American whores with his BHC (big hoser cock) fin the name of the fatherland
>graciously allowed Will Ferrell to piggyback off his career to massive success
I'm not crying, you're crying

Why must all great things come to an end?

Attached: image.jpg (400x394, 41K)

>“I’ve said this before but Alex Trebek is in a way the last Cronkite: authoritative, reassuring TV voice you hear every night, almost to the point of ritual,”

Ken is so right.

We care about kino people like Alex gtfo reddit scum

fuck you

This, we need to give Alex our energy

༼ つ _ ༽つ

>radical centrism!

Alex Jones will replace him

could you imagine

Reminds me of dimethyl fumarate, can cure psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, and probably some other autoimmune diseases, has been used successfully in Germany since the 1950's. It's an industrial chemical can by purchased from China by the tonne and is cheap, then some company combined it with some pill fillers, patented it, and is now trying to sell it at 40,000 USD per year

It was so funny seeing him as a Man In Black with Jesse Ventura in X Files

Attached: 83D779DF-01E6-4CB5-8F7F-1CD9B43542D1.jpg (600x435, 27K)

>dimethyl fumarate
interesting

Of course Trebek gets one of the most untreatable forms of cancer there is. Of course he does. This is the fucked up world we live in. It could've been some other famous person who's a shithead, but no, it's Trebek.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzZUXHtTr6c

i wonder what his phone number is

You can already hear the exhaustion in his voice :(

Attached: stretched feel.jpg (900x973, 204K)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

never liked this cunt

that's not trebek

i wish i could die instead of him

He's a good man. I hope he can beat the odds, but if this cancer takes him he'll go down as a true gentleman.

Attached: 290.png (1024x1023, 549K)

So fucking classy. No matter what happens I will always admire Trebek.

Attached: alita and ido IRL.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Ugh. Yes. It's JUST like when Mom and Dad were crying about someone I didn't know. Ugh. God I'm glad there is ONE sane person on this sub...

did she put a Hex on him?

She put one on all of us.

Farewell and thanks for the memories

his voice is already sounding off guys

>>>yfw Trebek goes and everybody you've been watching since you were a kid is gone

I used to watch Jeopardy with my grandma. She died and now he's dying too.

Shit's hard.

so that big black gorilla woman from SNL

Or he can take something that actually has been tested in and shown promise in stage 4 pancreatic cancer, like paricalcitol. It's a synthetic derivative of vitamin D, an oncologist can easily prescribe it and he could afford it even if insurance doesn't touch it.

>paricalcitol
Why doesn't he take BOTH?

Attached: 0.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>all those butthurt tumblr responses

Attached: image.gif (500x281, 343K)

>stage 4 pancreatic cancer

Attached: yeah rip jensen.png (248x317, 110K)

I'm in the same boat, user.

Watching Jeopardy now helps me remember sitting around watching it with my grandpa after school.

Even if they get another good host it just won't be the same.

Attached: SadKeanu.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>love to play along to Jeopardy
>can only answer retard questions like Who is Beyonce
I stuck around for his cheeky banter

You're a fucking faggot dude.

do Yuros even know him?

>DCA
There isn't a lot of good data about this drug. Apparently it can inhibit its own metabolism, making the pharmacokinetics tricky. On top of that, side effect profile is kind-of a mystery. I've read it (maybe?) can cause neuropathy, which pancreatic cancer patients get enough of from FOLFIRINOX.
>Paricalcitol
It's vitamin D, so side effects aren't bad and most likely will be non-existent. It's already market approved calcium homeostasis in kidney failure, so prescribing it isn't a problem. A max dose hasn't been found for it yet. And it's showing a lot of promise in pancreatic cancer.

Of these two drugs, which one would an oncologist be more likely to try? Keep in mind they don't want malpractice lawsuits.

Literally fucking kill yourself.

same

nased Al does it again

>There isn't a lot of good data about this drug.
There are a few studies and many people have taken it to kill their cancer.
There are actually warnings against tumor lysis syndrome because it's so powerful against cancer.

>I've read it (maybe?) can cause neuropathy
people say to take B1 with it so it stops this

>Of these two drugs, which one would an oncologist be more likely to try?
See this is the fucking problem, you have cancer, you're going to fucking die.
Why not try experimental shit?

Nobody currently living. Ken called him “the last Cronkite” and he’s basically right except that Trebek didn’t cause us to lose the Vietnam war.

>tfw all grandparents gone and now losing uncles and aunts
It's not fair man

I support of a hologram Trebek

with thousands of recordings of his voice, computers should easily be able to do this

i wonder if he or his estate would allow it. watson should host until the trebek hologram is ready.

How the fuck would a hologram interact with the contestants dipshits?

I assume they already own his likeness but I think you could make the case that his performance is his to sell

At least we connect with actual humans and not fake anime girls.

Fuck you motherfucker

>There are a few studies
That's the thing, there aren't any big trials exclusively for pancreatic (or any cancer for that matter). Sure, it sounds like a cool upcoming chemotherapy, but without phase 3 clinical trial data on a drug this toxic, an oncologist won't do it unless the patient is being enrolled in a clinical trial for it.
You got to see it from the oncologist's point of view, they don't want to kill the patient faster than the cancer does. Chemotherapy is essentially poison in intervals. They would use it only when there are good data supporting its use. I know it sucks, but at the end of the day the doctor knows how to treat the patient better than the patient does.

Eh the little contestant stories were always the weakest part about Jeopardy

>You got to see it from the oncologist's point of view, they don't want to kill the patient faster than the cancer does. Chemotherapy is essentially poison in intervals. They would use it only when there are good data supporting its use. I know it sucks, but at the end of the day the doctor knows how to treat the patient better than the patient does.
DCA kills cancer cells and leaves normal cells alone though

thats funny, in my country, your country is a nobody

Who here prefers trebek with the moustache?

>DCA kills cancer cells and leaves normal cells alone though
There aren't enough data to confidently say that, but looking at Micromedex's page for it, it definitely has toxicities. Maybe it's not as bad as the other chemotherapies.
I've looked at the cancer studies of it and can tell you it definitely caused some toxicities in some patients. But again those studies are too small and not controlled to conclude how toxic it is.

>it is a metabolic poison that damages all types of cells, and damages the liver in high enough doses. The damage it causes to nerves (neuropathy) has forced even legitimate clinical trials to a halt. In nerve cells, it likes to strip off their protective myelin sheaths, which are necessary for their functioning.[4] In high enough doses, it literally makes holes into your brain.[5] Considering that clinical trials have found no clinical benefit with cancer, there's no good reason to subject patients to such toxicity.

Attached: smrk.jpg (680x565, 30K)

>there's no way h's going to read everything he reads

only brainwashed sheep choose to be left or right. the sooner you dumb cattle stop doing this, the sooner we fix this world

He sounds sick ]:-(

His cancer has metastasized which means it has spread from his pancreas to other organs in his body

Your voice changes as you get older I guess.
This is Trebek in 1998:
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAscqyDEe0
and a few weeks ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=HxKHy6Ashlk

based

>literal big pharma propaganda
where did you read this?
oh wait lol
RATIONALWIKI
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Probably the most brainwashed SJW and """"""""skeptic""""""""" cult on the internet.
They constantly lie and misrepresent data.
Are you honestly this retarded?

probably the president

Yes. Trebek transcends ideologies. We will never see another like him.

So, uh, can we get a source that you trust, besides that Sodium Dichloroacetate website?

Rationalwiki is a fucking joke.
I'm glad it's irrelevant now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5554882/
hindawi.com/journals/jo/2010/414726/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20957634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21499304
wjgnet.com/2307-8960/full/v4/i10/336.htm
researchgate.net/publication/233977004_Erratum_to_Case_Report_Sodium_dichloroacetate_DCA_inhibition_of_the_Warburg_Effect_in_a_human_cancer_patient_complete_response_in_non-Hodgkin's_lymphoma_after_disease_progression_with_rituximab-CHOP

VENUS

kek

>thought he was in his 60s based on looks
>he is actually 78
How does he do it bros?

Attached: canadian_boomer.png (1440x720, 112K)

Fuck off trannie

Attached: 20190314_201720.jpg (4128x3096, 3.31M)

>Both DCA and TCA are used for cosmetic treatments (such as chemical peels and tattoo removal) and as topical medication for the chemoablation of warts, including genital warts. It can kill normal cells as well.

Attached: 20181224_205458.jpg (4128x3096, 2.16M)

NOOOO FUCKS SAKE HES LIKE MY GRANDPA CURE CANCER ALREADY YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOTS

Washington here. I'd rather be a filthy spic than a fucking leaf, and I hate spics. Canadian plates get their tires slashed in my neighborhood.

>work one day a week
>have professional make-up
>eat healthy
>light cardio

just take the jump next time you get the urge

He should pass the hosting torch on to a brave woman of color. Jeopardy is such a whiteass show.

No they dont you anushole clown!!!#@@

chemo makes your mustache fall out

If anyone can beat pancreatic cancer it's the famous rich, what with their access to cutting edge medical treatment. Stem cells are a game-changing medical breakthrough with applications in every level of medicine, but most of all in cellular areas like cancers and immune disorders.

First they begin treating it conventionally, nuking the body to the ground with chemo; but instead of relying on a tired exhausted body to build itself back up cell by cell, they infuse it with stem cells to kickstart and accelerate the process. It's hugely successful even for 'untreatable' cancers and diseases (i.e. how they've all of a sudden started curing AIDS). People like Trebek can afford to hop down to Panama for a quick infusion of stem cells from aborted third world fetuses like it's nothing. He'd have to be Steve Jobs retarded to not at least try it.

how the fuck does Jimmy Fallon have a career