Unironically the best moment in television history

unironically the best moment in television history

Attached: 51A99F05-45B3-4037-AAFA-82C279182170.gif (500x225, 682K)

Idiot.

the best moment in BrBa is that scene at the end of Granite State where Walt sees Gretchen and Elliot on the news and the theme music comes on.

yellowpilled

i don't remember this scene at all. aside from a few moments, this show was pretty forgettable overall. only normalfags liked it because it's all about disgusting poorfag drug culture

AAAAAAAAAAAH I AM ACTING

Fuck you. Kid.

>not when Walt is trying to get Finn and Skylar out of town with him and the knive starts swinging
>not when Jessie is telling UA meeting about the rabid dog he killed
>not when Hank gets in a shootout with the spic bros
reddit tier scene pick desu OP

These are both good.
I can't remember the specific episode but there's a bit where Walt is telling skylar they're in danger and she says "I thought you were the danger"
I like the moments in the show that point out how poor Walters attempts to look "badass" actually are.

Unironically would have been a good cliffhanger to end on if they wanted to do it that way

>greenpilled

Well he actually did end up pretty much being "the one who knocks" at the end of season 4.

this, hearing the full theme for the first time with the main sting playing as the shot lands on the glass is absolute kino

I gave ted two million dollars btw, that won't be a problem will it?

Everyone fixates on the “say my name” part but I always thought the “are you ready?” was a better line

Attached: 96AB1DC1-A059-4FCA-8AFF-97C4A5F00396.jpg (1296x730, 77K)

She had to otherwise the IRS would have also audited her and Walt.

Best scene is where hankie is taking a doodoo and sees that Walt Whitman is Walter White

Yeah but he was still dressing up in his ghey little hat n nickname because he still couldn't accept that he was a bad person like Gus managed to.
The only time Walt was truly cool was when he came down from his little snow house. He'd given up the cringe shit and accepted himself as the criminal he was.

Walt's first meeting with Tuco.
Gus' flashback to his initial meeting with the Salamanca's
Gus' final meeting with the Salamanca's

Was so gay that they didn’t show Hank reacting to Jesse’s tape he records with the DEA about what he knows about Walt/ Heisenberg.

no, ur gay

Sounds like bullshit but I haven't watched the series in probably half a decade so i'll accept that as true.

What about the freakin pizza scene tho ;3

The IRS was on Ted's ass because he embezzled money with his company. Skylar just gave him the cash to fix shit since she couldn't cook the books. Don't know anything about the White family being audited.

>and she says "I thought you were the danger"
Skyler was such a cunt. Walt makes millions of dollars and she's just sitting there snarking and obsessing over Ted's heated floors

It will never cease to be funny that people kept throwing pizza on top of that house in real life.

Wasn't that the entire point of his "I am the danger" speech, that he was just deluded and in over his head? It always seemed weird that people misinterpreted it as being this big badass moment, it's not like Breaking Bad is a high IQ show

Skyler was the accountant who managed the books, her signature was on everything so she was culpable.

>implying jesse in the hospital bed isnt the best

Yeah exactly. It's why I like it when his wife throws the line back at him because it shines an awkward light on how he isn't as badass as he thinks he is and is just some guy in over his head.

that episode was way better than the dumb ending.

watched it again, got chills just like the first time.
Why breaking bad such kino?

>yellowpilled

because 90% of shows on netflix, even though they are well made, are hot piles of shit designed to be binged and not payed attention to. BrBa is still among the drama gods from before netflix, shows that were designed to have your full attention and were meant to be experienced together with millions of other people at the same time every week.

well i guess, I hate the mass produced mcdonald shit that netflix produces.
I don't know this meme

>Walt makes millions of dollars
And ruins her whole family and her life you idiot

i mean just by comparison, not much stands up to BrBa

what are green and yellow pills?

>not gus at the pool party

for me, it's picrelated.

Attached: adama.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

>faggotpilled

brainlets

>Nice show
>Unbearable fanbase

hey, fag,
i've seen Battlestar Galactica at least three times through and i don' recall this scene at all.
context, please?

Ilike the part where the blacks act and baboonify the show!!!!!

You’ll all call me a normie or whatever but Jesse hauling ass in that car crying tears of joy got me really emotional.

use google sweaty

B R A V O A N O N

Was it tears of joy, or was he having an emotional breakdown?

I just hope he reconnected with his parents.

why? they were ASSHOLES

*gets arrested by cops two minutes later*
that's what I was thinking when I saw it