/disco/ general

The future is female edition

Attached: 81MsR4-hr6L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 512K)

Shills don't get paid if they call it STD

I NEED to fuck Tilly

Can they just focus on the plot and completely throw out the michael burnham childhood drama bullshit? I'm actually pleasantly surprised how the tone and character dynamic of this season has improved over the first and the scenes of them actually exploring stuff is pretty entertaining, but whenever they dwell on the Spock or Section 31 drama it's just a wasteland.

BUT WHO IS THE RED ANGEL? Could it be Michael Burnham, who has been the answer to every problem on the show?

Theories? Comments?

THIS is your female fucking future.

Attached: Zukunft.jpg (1052x1402, 268K)

but isn't the show /std/?

Please advise. I pay good money for your advertisements.

No it just feels like an STD

It's Daniels from Enterprise

>the red angel
there are fanfiction writers who would be embarrassed by this.

Trips of prophecy

Please cease using informal title "Disco" and use the approved official title "Sexually Transmitted Disease". Thank you.

Someone else posted a theory, and after seeing leaks and that Picard leaker thread the other day I believe this

It's Jet Reno. The pulsar sent her forward in time originally to when the machine race that modified V'Ger reaches our galaxy, and wipes out all organic life. She commandeers their tech and goes back in time to set in motion events that will not only allow her to be rescued, but a chain of events which will change the machine race's motivations. In the original timeline, the machine race finds V'ger and decides to attack and genocide the galaxy. In the new timeline Reno creates, it decides to return V'ger and let it make its own decision as to what it does - which leads into The Motion Picture, as well as Spock's interest/attachment to V'ger when it comes into range.

Number One&Pike show when

Attached: 2352652362.jpg (551x328, 172K)

worst ratings for a star trek show ever hahahaha

Seriously, they have to commission this at least right? They have to see how popular Pike is and how well received a Pike Enterprise show would be, with Number One Milkers and surprisingly decent actor Spocko?

You mean one of Netflix's top rated shows?

It'll be always impossible for me to imagine anyone other than Nimoy as Spock but nuSpock is alright desu. Much better than Quinto. Pike is a perfection, Romijn is great - just fucking greenlight that show.

Attached: tumblr_pnw7esgAo51w314t0o1_540.png (540x810, 586K)

Agreed, regarding Nimoy. Everyone else is just cosplaying.

I don't understand this obsessions studios have with recasting icons. Han Solo, 1960s Trek, and eventually we'll see it in the LOTR series on Amazon and other shit (probably a GOT remake doing earlier history stuff).

Nimoy is Spock...everyone else is pretending. NuSarek is awful, because modern writers have no idea what to do with Vulcans (they just write them as assholes). The list is endless.

Disagree. I'm convinced Burnham is the red angel, and she saves the universe. Incidentally, about Picard, pic related.

Attached: my prediction.....png (1419x626, 178K)

>the red angel is Picard and this whole season is a setup for the Picard standalone series

Disagree, for the simple reason that they're trying to celebrate diversity, not Picard. He's being cast to draw the Star Trek fans, nothing more. The series is intended to destroy him, a la Jake Skywalker. Furthermore, in last week's episode, nuSpoek already told us that the angel is female.

It's Michael Burnham. Undeniable. She's the center of this series, and she has to save everyone. It's not rocket science. Just follow the pattern of writing that we've seen since the first season of STD. Everything is Burnham centric, and you can't possibly have a character who does as much 'good' for the galaxy as the Red Angel and yet it's not Burnham. That doesn't make sense from the perspective of the idiots who write this shit.

Attached: And so it begins....png (637x345, 30K)