I used to shitpost on Yea Forums. I still do, but I used to, too.'

>I used to shitpost on Yea Forums. I still do, but I used to, too.'

Attached: https___images.genius.com_72470a2f3e613b312ffeb074a974225e.439x439x1.jpg (221x221, 7K)

INFORMATION
ACTION
RATIO

Good for you user, good for you.

Will you also one day shitpost on Yea Forums in future? Only the fates can say.

F
One of the last truly funny stand up acts.
>mfw all the faggot zoomers in this ITT don't know who this is

Attached: smirk.jpg (676x698, 160K)

He was a blast back in the day. When comedy central was cooler than it is now. Nah. COMEDY CENTRAL WAS NEVER COOL.

CC was alright when Craig Kilborn was doing the Daily Show.

Mitch Hedburg, Bill Hicks is the other overrated dead comedian.

George Carlin, Sam Kinison and Richard Pryor are the patrician's choice.

Do you guys ever wonder what your last post on Yea Forums will be?

They would probably classify him as reddit. Sometimes Mitch was too fucked to do his shows. He came to our university once and was out of his gourd.

formerly alive

in a sea of capeshit screeching, this is the best post in months, good job.

It was cool when they showed a variety of stand up comedians. Now it's mainly sitcoms and South Park with a occasion hour special.

For me, it's a banepost

Kek

>Hedburg and Hicks are overrated
>likes Mr. Old, Mr. Angry, and Mr. Nigger
How adorable.

>I shitposted on Yea Forums. People either loved it or hated. Or thought it was ok.

carlin's old material, hicks and kinison were really 'of their time' and haven't aged well, hedberg and pryor hold up much better as plain funny. I mean hedberg should anyway, as he's still pretty recent if you're not a zoomer.

Patrice is Mister Nigger. The rest of ebonics just niggas.

Nailed it

Kinison has like 10 minutes of good material, and Carlin became an angry-spoken-word-ranter later in his career. Hicks faced a similar fate to Carlin, not enough jokes, too many boring opinion pieces. "It's just a ride" is his only good serious piece mainly because it works as a finale.

I'll give you Pryor tho, dude was hilarious. Hedberg on the other hand was just comedy incarnate. He made silly jokes, often with simple set-ups, combined with impeccable timing and unique delivery. Great stand-up, even better joke writer.

Attached: 1452540710461.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Late 90s/earls 00s CC Presents was absolute kino. they still had a live band play exit music and everything. Funny how most of those comedians went nowhere though, some were pretty great.

Attached: ohstopitu.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Attached: 1552544256562.png (657x527, 37K)

oliver graves is like him, but with more emo philips flavor

Attached: olivercomedian.png (779x428, 559K)

based

Attached: 1534104355042.png (625x682, 595K)

Mine will probably be "based" in a thread that gets pruned or deleted

Probably something with 0 (You)s

Probably whatever picture gets an immediate giggle out of me and a so long lads when I see the nuclear detonation outside my window.

Attached: 1549063630630.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Hicks is anything but overrated, he pioneered in what he did

*Gay nigga