What's next for her after Stranger Things ends?

What's next for her after Stranger Things ends?

Attached: 1548022473375.jpg (2200x3300, 2.36M)

black dick

hitting the wall.

nice bulge

Hopefully this

Strangest Things

he said next

she prolly has a good ten years but yeah the clock is ticking

Obscurity

Lindsay Lohan - The Sequal

Puffi
u
f
f
i

Living in a van and dying from drug overdose.

you guys don't know about Drake?

GRS so she becomes the stunning and brave man she was born to be

He said black not mutt jewish abomination

strange men

King Dong vs. Based Zilla

How anyone finds this bitch attractive is beyond me.

Based

heroin overdose

Pretty Baby: This director is A list. He has always pushed the edge when it comes to his films. Many of his films star this A list mostly movie actor. The director had an idea for a remake of Pretty Baby but in a more industrial setting. He wanted to talk to this foreign born A-/B+ list mostly television actress about the role. She is very underage but is totally on board with it and has no problems with the nude scenes or being partially nude in others. At the meeting she asked the director if he wanted to see her naked right then. He said no. She said she didn't mind and it wouldn't be the first time. She also told him she had been with other directors. Not actual intercourse but she knew how to make men happy. The director was disturbed to say the least. Enough so that he no longer is thinking about doing any kind of remake/reboot of it.

I want to urinate on millie and cum on her eyeballs.

did someone blur her pokies out?

>Wants to make a movie about and underage girl growing up in a whore house whose virginity is sold to the highest bidder and featured a fully nude 12 yr old.
>Is disturbed by the idea of a 14-15 yr old actress getting naked
This is totally legit.

*puffy*

>she prolly has a good ten years
She's 2?

Give Millie the molly!
Starting a new campaign to give Millie molly. Want to see her rolling, pupils wide, jaw grinding, as she gyrates and strips and loses her tiny mind on the most amazing MDMA pill rush. Let's make it happen, let's give Millie the pilly, the holy rolly molly pilly, big ecstasy for a teeny tiny itty bitty STAR!

based

nice

uwu

Would bang but she's going to age like Julia Child

Hopefully facial plastic surgery

Yikes thats one ugly thing

Braces?

millie's salty pussy