He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 0828-louis-ck-getty-3.jpg (728x567, 58K)

I agree

He also was never funny. Go watch a real comedian like Bill Hicks.

Agreed. Also very funny.
>You an adult? Mind if I rub one out? No? Ok. Yes? Cool. Zip, Fap fap fap...

If he blocked the door then yes he did. But he had been jerking off in front of women for years without blocking the door and everyone knew about it except the children here of course that were surprised about Weinstein too.

>push all the WOMEN R EPIC and other feminist dogshit for good boy points
>people realize you used to beg women at work to jerk off, and used power to stop them from discussing it at clubs
>try and flip flop back to "old louis" with your remaining fans lamenting the feminist culture, that same culture that you helped grow because it was good for your career
Oh what a shame, hoisted by his own petard

Bill hicks was just an evolution of lenny Bruce. After Hicks we Got Carlin then Leary. But Dennis wasn't for real, he was larping as modern Bruce. And Carlin was too up his own ass in his younger years. Older carlin was a great evolution of Bruce. I have yet to see a new man at the helm that is legit.

post the thing where silverman said it was awesome

True

He was a white male in the current year

Who wouldn't rub one out in front of Silverman?
Turn around I want to look at your ass
>fuck you are one weird motherfucker, like this?
Fap fap fap, yes, fap
>want to order pizza bitch?
Oh god shut up, fap fap fap,
>dude one of your balls is all jacked up
Shut the fuck up Silverman fap fap fap
>dude I need to get cream for my yeast infection
FUCK fap, fuck it. Zip. Let's order pizza.

LITTLE

>He was never funny.

>tfw too dense to into dry humor.

Louie was funny as fuck until his later stuff when started trying to please sjw's in his act.

Right up to where he started dating the foriegn woman on his show. Something happened right there in his life. His show, his stand up. Everything changed for the worse.

Theres a new five minute short on Youtube where Bill Burr is talking about Hitlers god tier public speaking skills. It's pretty gud.

It's more shameful to not pull your dick out as a comedian

Attached: 1548876611780.png (2048x2048, 804K)

He did nothing important. Fuck everyone who suddenly cared about his styling.

> t. onions cannibal

Why do sjw's always eat their own?

s.o.y. = onions

Fuck this gay red.itt wannsbe site has gone downhill

Fucking Burr took the whole cock. He used to be great.

>After Hicks we Got Carlin

what?? hahahahahaa

You didn't notice the change in Carlin's comedy when hicks left? He left his early newscaster form at that point.

Watch Carlin do back in town. 1996. That was where he became the next evolution of Bruce. Before that he was just a wanna be Bruce that saw Bruce's cock. Up until that point Hicks had Bruce's style, but not his humor.

Agreed. He asked for permission.

WHITE

Some of his anecdotal short podcasts are still worth listening to and every once in a while he will nail it like the Hitler one.

Dude still has a sliver of his balls left by actually being brave enough to risk pissing off ((them)) for a gag.

DICKS

Bill Hicks is so overrated.
Fuck that "comedy is philosophy" nonsense

>my blond white daughter is gonna start dating soon

Attached: 1489398804168.jpg (1680x1050, 342K)