It's a testament to how insane women can be, that a roastie in a movie can literally fuck god and be miserable...

It's a testament to how insane women can be, that a roastie in a movie can literally fuck god and be miserable, and have people consider that realistic.

Attached: 1535108303676.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More specifically, that she gets pissed about how he's not 100 PERCENT FULLY FOCUSED ON FUCKING HER, as if her blasted-out twat is literally the most interesting thing in all of spacetime.

>have guy who can work, fuck you in every single hole, and force your brain to orgasm all at the same time
>complain
Pretty much the average woman

A kek without a kekmaker

>Know you are the only connection a god has to mankind
>Won't sacrifice sexual needs for mankind
Women.

the reality is that women care about attention more than just about anything else.

Specifically, women want to feel like you are SACRIFICING something for them. The greatest compliment you can give to a woman is "yeah, I had [really important thing to do] but I'd much rather take you out tonight." That's why Dr. Manhattan wasn't good enough: he didn't sacrifice anything for her. For example, there's that scene where they're having sex while he has clones of himself working in the lab, and that makes her furious. This seems strange to the autismo male brain, because isn't Dr. Manhattan being a good boyfriend and spending time with his girl? He is, but it isn't COSTING him anything to do so, and that's what Laurie truly cares about.

So men who have everything have nothing?

Nobody has anything.

Would lying work? I never have plans but I can pretend I did and am canceling them.

I'll give you insight-er information; even if you do give them all your time, they still don't know what to do. Women are chaotic beings who will never truly understand time.
and no one understands time truly, not even someone outside of it like Dr. Manhattan.

I almost feel bad for women, being that empty such that you can't ever be fulfilled

Or maybe it’s a testament’s to OP’s denial of reality that women control reproduction and therefore are Gods themselves.

>women control reproduction
Not so fast, kiddo.
theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

Not to mention he's a Jacked 6'5 adonis with a 6" flaccid (x3), as let's be realistic women are to dumb to understand the ramifications of godlike powers.

>wants a god to stop the pursuit of renewable energy to prove he loves her
Fuckin A

>I’m not denying reality but here’s something that’s not occurring in real life and only in laboratories and not with humans to prove you wrong

Also not to mention he has the power to literally destroy all of reality and is also omnipresent and the first chance she gets she goes and fucks Nite Owl, twice.

Like mother like daughter, remember that the original silk spectre cheated on her husband with her rapist, the comedian

It's like poetry, really

Oh yes, it would.

>he has the power to literally destroy all of reality
>I can only stop around half of nuclear missiles
Lol.

>something that’s not occurring in real life and only in laboratories
huh, TIL laboratories aren't real

>laboratories aren’t in real life
????

Don't feel bad, that's just how they're built: with a hole that needs to be filled.
It's just nature.

because hes lost his humanity
same as the character he's based on in sirens of titan

Pretty fucking accurate . A woman can never truly be in love because all they feel is how a man makes them feel rather than the actual man. They are pathetic creatures

>tv wonders why they can't have sex

>roastie argues with holes
I’ve turned down sex more than once because you creatures repulse me that much

based

>closest thing to a literal God anyone has ever seen
>"I just want to keep my options open"
>"because I feel like I can do better"
100% realistically accurate

very good point. one could argue, though, that without sacrifice his affection and attention holds no value, since his scope is infinite

>not even someone outside of it
I hate being this kind of nerd, but this couldn't be more inaccurate. Nobody is trapped by time to the level Manhattan is.

>women control reproduction
If they did that they'd reproduce asexually.

>Lambs are humans
>every human has access to multi billion dollar laboratories to reproduce

Think little ones. Think.

>I’ve turned down sex more than once

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 11K)

Why lie?

That doesn’t mean laboratories and laboratory experiments don’t happen in real life

based qualitypost roastie

>can't
I have fucking duct tape, it's not expensive.
Of fucking course nobody is just grateful I don't take what I want.

I’m not. The only thing a rational man can be in 2019 is a volcel.

But that’s not what I said either. That’s why you can’t just take only one piece of an enthymeme you have to look at it in its entirety to deduce its premise, dummy.

Fuck roasties and shietttt

You said “in real life.”

Yes I did. Now keep reading all of it, slowbrain.

Heil'd

Why didn't Dr. Manhattan wear underwear?

I did, again just to make sure. My interpretation is unchanged. You got exposed as a moron and are now backpedaling.

You're a male. Any woman knows how easy it is to get turned down, even if you're not a hippo.

>enthymeme
I had a pretty fucking extensive lexicon when I started coming here & still always have to add more to it. This place has the smartest sicko losers I've seen anywhere.

wouldn't being around dr. manhat give you radiation poisoning and cancer?

Cope harder brainlet. Humans don’t reproduce via libraries experiments on goats and sheep.

Only if you consent; he's progressive.

Great. Doesn’t mean labs and lab experiments don’t exist in real life. Keep backpedaling and goalpost-moving though lel

Dont reply to me with brainlet statements like that. Aristotle is elementary in law and philosophy.

Keep fucking that chicken, brainlet.

mup da doo didda
>brainletism is totally in how much you've managed to cram in compared to others

I take pleasure in watching brainlets cope with their little brains

So since we arent using the working tech on humans we are incapable?

You obviously like (You)s too, so have another.

This scene pissed me off more than the rest of the movie
>LITERALLY FUCKING GOD
>Can contour his dick size, girth, length, texture etc to be perfectly designed for her pussy
>Can make clones to literally fuck every sensetive spot on her body with perfect precision
>Using his electrical powers and telepathy, can literally induce the singular, most mind blowing orgasm any human woman could possibly experience
>With his god powers he can control to the millisecond exactly how long he lasts, ensuring he achieves perfect orgasms on command without overstaying her endurance
>She gets pissed off because he's trying to get some actual work done while still being able to give her the most satisfying sexual experience a human being could ever hope to have

Women are literally fucking cancer

Yup.

>Doesn’t mean labs and lab experiments don’t exist in real life.
He never claimed so, you assmad incel.

t. Seething incel cuck who still hasn’t figured out how to be a real man

Jesus, Men are oblivious.

Considering Veidt had to artificially give people cancer in order to make people think that, I'd say no

Attached: XmtYd.jpg (460x1893, 256K)

>why can't he understand what it is I really want?
>no, of fucking course I never told him what that was
>how dare you judge me for never actually taking what it is I say I want

Attached: 1542659083560.jpg (520x588, 81K)

>girl hates guy for being an emotionless autist
>wtf her standards are too high

I need a meme for this phrase

>literal god
>cheats like a bitch
couldn't take it seriously
particularly since he obviously traded down

Attached: 158.jpg (200x200, 41K)

It's the equivalent of some bitch dicking around on her phone when you're trying to get her to watch your favorite movie with you.

I fuck dudes nigga

Attached: 1550154406793.jpg (3264x1836, 2.01M)

He wasn't God, though. That's the entirety of Manhattan's character- that despite all the insane metaphysical powers, he's still mentally a human and as subject to emotional instability as any other ape in the species.

Fun game: Go through the movie and take stock of every time John blinks, then put that into context with what Ozymandias says about him.

I just watched the DC today, I need a break

>He doesn't fulfill me emotionally.
That's a woman's retarded way of saying whatever you do won't be enough for me.

itt: incels who can't into love

Based and redpilled. And then when you do a big sacrifice for them they lose respect for you for putting a wet hole before greater things in life (they subconsciously know they are worthless)

This is also literally why marriage used to be unbreakable. Women physically cannot be satisfied with men, they will always want something better. Human nature in general is destructive, but only women are allowed to have it today. People need to remember that it wasn't human nature that made us a civilization, it was the deliberate refusal of it.

Oyakodon?