Now I'm not a mathematician but…

Now I'm not a mathematician but…

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1300x933, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Still not knowing how Youtube works

>Reddit frog
Yikaroo

First time using youtube, grandpa?

seething discord trannies

>I dun stole dis bike that mean it are my bike now
oof

not him but how does that work? people put likes from preview without actually visualizing? who's that retarded?

jesus fuckin christ, never watch a new trailer before?

>not knowing that likes update in real time while the view count takes forever to update

I know that they delete negative comments and dislikes if you pay enough.

Based 60 year old poster

Are you saying NPCs upboat videos without viewing them? Or that youtube sells upboats?

Views take longer to update. Are you dense?

Not all votes are equal.

are you an insectoid or a pajeet or an ai?

what is this meme? there is nothing more Yea Forums than frogposting

youtube viewcount isnt real time

The view count isn't updated that often
It's why you get a video with under a 1000 views jumping to over 60,000 by the next day

how come? i will put a like after i have viewed the video, why does it takes longer for them to compute?

i'm pretty sure there is some reddit type system where some OG youtube accounts are set for 1 like=more than 1 like

This our chance incelbros, we've completely lost against Captain Marvel, but maybe we won't be humiliated with this movie.

nice thread faggot
containment board when?

cope

why tho, just remove the views then

Where does this kind of trash come from ? How the fuck can you not know how youtube works in 2019 ?

THREE BILLION INCOMING

it's how youtube works, this happens to rogan all the time

Yeah because they're running YouTube on a server under someone's desk.

>Tens of thousands watching said video at the same time
>All this information packaged directly to YT server query, which is already filled to the brim from the millions of watchers all over the planet, not just this one video
>"broooo it should update asap xD"
How fucking retarded are you

>just remove the views
it still being tallied so youtube know which content they upload attract people and which doesn't
for youtuber viewer count matter much more than just like or dislike

why should i have ever cared? the likes and views are of no concern to what i watch and i never put a like once

youtube cuts off the view counter regularly for videos gaining high traction to check for authenticity of views before adding the total. it happens on every video you retards

How do views take so long? Just flip the counter up?

Or is it one of those sweep update things to save on activity?

The like bar is like 1% of the total views, it's much less intensive to update

i mean we still have fucking posts asking where to find movie after a thread made about a scene release or how to use magnet link quote often. we got some real fucking boomers or really young zoomers around here

its sweep update to save on activity and for viewbot prevention

lmao fags probably don't even tweet or listen to xxxtentacion (RIP my homey)

This is our chance trannybros, we can tell everyone who says they don't care about this movie to have sex! Even though we're incels too! And mentally ill! Oh shit I gotta go dilate my cloaca!

how bored do you have to be to even feel like reading and learning about those things

This
Fuckin hell i hate this

>stop saying I don't fit in!!! reeeeeee!!! i've been here since 2013!!!

Attached: anonstop.jpg (207x243, 4K)

>2013 was 6 years ago

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

It's my job. I make 100k+ from explaining this to retards like you.

even for /pol/, this is a new low

FPBP
Fucking embarrassing display of newfaggotry

Attached: hina_high_level_idiot.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Based. Crazy to me people use the internet without the slightest inkling of how any of it works under the hood.

you are trying so hard, and not getting very far

>people take a piss without a basic understanding of human phisiology

>IT making 100k+
bull

Uh, I do know the basics of how and why people urinate. Do you not?

Is this your first day on the internet or something?

american children are basically robots

most newfags are from like 2016 at the earliest

some do. pentest and high level netadmin. also crime pays.

I think with the rise of apple and tablet and smart phone, many many more people get easy access to internet nowadays. Which is fine btw, the problem is when they start seeing something they don't understand they just don't bother to at least ask or simply not take things as face value.
Which is why we have faggots like OP and retard that will think any screencap they saw is real

>BUT YOUTUBE VIEW COUNTS DON'T SHOW CORRECTLY
WRONG
this is showing correctly

>places to buy views/likes
(see pic, picked the first 10 that came up, there's thousands of them)

This isn't a Disney only thing. I'm a "content" creator and me and everyone I've ever interacted with on youtube does the exact same shit to grow their channel

if you think a multi billion dollar company isn't doing this as well then you live an ignorant life. It's the easiest shit ever to fake and is surprisingly cheap
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even use services but have their own to work with

>Don't know how box office works
>Don't know how Theaters work
>Don't know how movies work
>Don't know how WEEKENDS work
>Now Don't know how Youtube works
I am genuinely amazed you retards still know how computers, phones, and breathing works

Attached: file.png (569x161, 33K)

Good thread this

If you even looked at me with this comment in mind you would be choking on your teeth you baby dicked fag.

Looks like they slapped some lipstick on those dead lips. Wouldnt want "cpt. Marvel" to look like a sack of potatoes next to an already aged ScaJo.

>>Don't know how WEEKENDS work
wait, what? i must have missed this, what the fuck happened?

OHNONONO AHAHAHAHA
DC is fucking finished

Attached: dcucks.jpg (1148x224, 43K)

how is tjat at all related to this tho. he was just pointing oit that the view counter isnt updayed quickly in a really retarded way

People were posting Friday's numbers for Captain Marvel saying that was what it made the entire weekend they kept this up until MONDAY when we already had the real numbers for the weekend

that's about expected tho. most people dont use the like/dislike button

>its a "poltard doesn't understand how a system works and uses his ignorance of it to confirm his own biases" episode

Attached: 1552109019428.jpg (589x939, 157K)

it is updated
he was pointing out that buying views and likes are extremely easy even for random retards with 5 subs let alone billion dollar companies

You can stop using that. We have actual proof that DC is finished

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-112903_Chrome.jpg (1079x1249, 530K)

unless it's for a marvel movie, it seems
then everyone is using it to like

man, watching capeshit is one thing. but i guess participate in all of this capeshit war really kill people braincell, but then again they probably don't have much to get into this kinda shit in the first place

NO THE VIEW COUNT CANT POSSIBLY TAKE A BIT TO UPDATE IT'S A CONSPIRACY BY DISNEY JEWS DUDE JEEEEEEEEEWSSSSSSSSSSSS

>webm has Blacked.com in lower right corner
>"Bro can I get a sauce on this?!"

Attached: mp 550x550 gloss ffffff t.3u1.jpg (462x550, 29K)

This is typical anti-conservative propaganda from youtube/google.

The system is RIGGED AGAINST US

Oh shit I forgot about Monday's numbers where Yea Forums got confused again and thought the drop in box office meant Captain Marvel was bombing and not that people were busy with school and work

So let me guess, this is proof of the "paid shill" narrative? You literally cannot be this stupid.

dumb frogposter

Have you been gone for the last month?

/pol/ schizos in constant denial. It’s like when the head of a snake gets cut off but its body keeps flailing around. They basically rummage through the internet and present things in the same slightly ambiguous way that OP did, when they end up being right they say they’re always right but when they’re wrong they say /pol/ isn’t just one person or that it was a joke all along. When you stick all of them in one place like their board other schizos and boomers take this stuff seriously and has it unironically change their worldview.

Attached: BEBC61F3-71C8-4C0D-B30E-337BD8D44F8E.jpg (400x242, 28K)

So it just sits in a CPU queue or ram for a few days before being pushed to the database or they have multiple databases that sync every few days? How retarded are you?

Thankfully not as retarded as you. Owned!

wtf?

Wtf is ftw backwards which is interesting because a wtf situation is the polar opposite of a ftw one.

You are actually right.

This thread didn't age to well.

Attached: 51ArmWFh4bL.jpg (1087x271, 23K)

>tranny 4channel posters
not too good

Neither did your mom lol

Rigged and manipulated.

delusional boomer

Your life is rigged and manipulated

What goes on in someone's head who has to constantly cry about tranny boogeymen? I want to know why you dedicate so much time to that. What do you think it proves?

>DCuck OP unironically believes Endgame will flop

How long until DC fags kill themselves

Your face is rigged and manipulated

They didn't do it after Black Panther, Thor Ragnarok, Infinty War, Captain Marvel were huge successes and they didn't do it after Justice League, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, and Shazam were massive failures

So probably never

Is legit how incels spend their time?

Yikes

Yeah, probably the same retard that screamed WONWONWON with international numbers on monday despite them only being available on wensday. Truly amazing to see how far up your own ass you fucktards really are.

all AAA media companies manipulate social media numbers

in the film industry, they purchase views, comments, likes, and even ticket sales.

in the games industry, they pay for similar views, comments, likes, retweets, etc. and also content creators to review/play their game.

this is old news, they've been doing this since the late 00's. if you're surprised by it, you're naive. if you deny it, you're ignorant. you are seriously fucking retarded if you rate the popularity of anything by taking any review aggregator, poll, viewcount, at face value. just look at the 2016 election

>inb4 retards tell OP that the views haven't caught up with the actual number
the point is, 500k likes is way too many, even if the view count is stuck and needs to catchup, it's so obvious there's manipulation like marvel always does with critics and such. I know one of you marvel pajeets is gonna defend this so why don't you go poo in the loo and keep shilling for free.

just like my brie larson

rent free

>500k likes is way too many
>it's wrong that people like this
Have sex, it'll do you good.

Holy shit. Being THIS obsessed with /pol/.
All because someone noticed an inconsistent metric.

nah you dont
just because you let your bf piss in your mouth it doesnt make you an expert

>have sex meme
>can't comprehend basic english
that's what i thought pajeet. Now reread what i wrote so your pea-brain understands that 500k compared to actual views it's supposed to have is fake.
Gotta love pajeets and marvelshitters, they shill FOR FREE. Just like the jannies kek.

Nice proof you got there, schizo.
>biggest movie of the year
>conclusion to a continuous story that’s over 10 years old
>expects the numbers to behave the same way as a clip from Ellen’s latest show

boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/13/new-reports-of-empty-theaters-at-captain-marvel-add-to-movies-controversy/
>The #CaptainMarvel report from my local theater is SHOCKING. Out of 22 showings on Thurs, Fri, Sat, there were >570 EMPTY SEATS from advance ticket buyers WHO NEVER SHOWED UP, while on Sunday there were only 4 no-shows for the movie ALL DAY.

>The manager claimed he’d never seen anything like this in >20 years. 100s and 100s of tickets were purchased online but the buyers never arrived to watch the film. AFAIC, the box office totals for #CaptainMarvel are fake, with Disney, or a partner, padding the numbers.

Disney is padding their box office numbers while laundering money at the same time

Attached: cpt marvel.png (1440x2880, 701K)

yes yes dcuck no one likes these movies, that's why they've been going on for 11 years and why infinity war made 2 billion dollars

>OMG how do you NAWT KNOW the intricacies of how this particular version of YouTube's coding works????1?

Holy shit. We're reaching levels of Millennial Autism that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: Soyboy Singularity.png (1217x1015, 708K)

link to archived thread with numerous twitter screenshots showing people in empty theaters. and yet somehow this movie is *shattering* all sorts of box office records.
Disney is laundering money by buying out Captain Marvel theaters. From where are they getting their dirty money?

Attached: cpt marvel 2.jpg (640x718, 143K)

It's well documented every you faggit. YouTube generate millions everyday, people learn how to exploit their system to the fullest. Part of the reasons Google don't update it realtime and change their algorithm regularly

but the like server updates instantly for whatever reason?

that's not the point, though, and nobody ever said >no one likes these movies. your exaggeration tells me you're too young to post on this website

And there it is...

>incels still don't understand why people tell them to have sex and call them zoomers

BUT MUH YOUTUBE MATTERS

kek, as expected. Whine some more incel.

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

Interesting. It must be that neutral, free-thinking and completely independent film critic community again. I'm glad they and their completely unbiased and honest opinions have been a consistent part of every utterly formulaic snorefest Marvel film from the beginning.

Attached: marvel doesn't bribe at all.jpg (737x635, 166K)

retard

double retard

what you're saying is basically

>"UGH WOW HOW CAN THIS MOVIE HAVE ALL THESE LIKES AND NOT SHAZAM UGH FUCKING DISNEY BUYING LIKES AND VIEWS YEAH THAT'S RIGHT LET ME POST RANDOM EMPTY THEATERS I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS"

Wow, numerous anecdotal evidences it's fucking over bros

Sick burn dude

What is that image trying to prove?

>still doesn't know how rotten tomatoes work

you're pathetic

yeah, forget what
is saying. it's totally normal for a theater to be nearly sold out yet only have 1 or 2 people in actual attendance. this sort of thing happens all the time.

>Dr Strange 7.3
>Hacksaw Ridge 7.1
>Nocturnal Animals 7.4

Seems about right. Maybe Hacksaw Ridge should be lower, 6.5-7.0 imho.

whats wrong with you americans
watching absolute garbage and polluting the minds of our children and stupid

>u responded so i win lol

Whatever keeps you from killing yourself I guess.

>basedboy
>feelsbadman meme
>doesn't know how youtube works

do you just want to get it over with and admit you're a newfag?

3 billion incoming baby

The best part is him complaining about Millennials which means he's proud of being Gen Z

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, it's incredible

get litty

holy shit newfags just fucking leave

>he doesn't know what buffers are
learn to code... Or whatever that meme is

BASED retard.

Have sex, incel

d i s n e y m o n e y l a u n d e r i n g

>your source of information is Joey Salads in regards to a vast ticket laundering conspiracy to pretend a movie is doing well
Absolute kek at you retards.

Attached: 1550679834530.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>everyone in is Joey Salads
just wew my lad up senpai

Attached: 1473524017359.gif (300x300, 174K)

Just a little fyi, youtube can and will at any time, modify the likes and dislikes. It happens with megaflagged videos with "controversial" content. This is because of how the algorithm works, likes and dislikes play a gigantic role.

Would probably be more believable if they had dates on them

A handful of empty theaters in screencaps from neets doesn't offset the massive financial success the film is projected to be (and is currently being). I'm not sure why you care so fucking much, it's a Disney flick. You honestly believe there is a massive scheme to pretend that people are buying tickets? Are you a fucking tard?

>.02 disney bux have been deposited into your account

>complaining about Millennials which means he's proud of being Gen Z

Please tell me this ks bait, holy shit.

>you're a still if you disagree with me in any way
Oh, fuck off already.

I really gotta stop fucking around and finish my cybrary course then jesus christ

Attached: {horn violently doots}.jpg (960x724, 40K)

>“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Kek

Upvoted

I've also seen a Steven Crowder video with 0 views and 320 likes so that means YouTube shills Crowder

keep arguing with me. it keeps the thread on page 1 and it brings more attention to the fact that disney is laundering money by purchasing a theater showing's worth of tickets to further inflate their sales

My eyes and ears tell me that CM has made about 500 million by now.

Youtube is rigged by you know who. I wonder what kind of agenda this film will push

You know you'd be more believable if your previous conspiracy theories hadn't failed so horribly. You're a braindead drone sent by some E-celeb throwing shit out there and seeing if anything sticks.

>You're a braindead drone
says the disney shill. look at that irony.

Would be cool if you could prove that, at all...schizoid.

Yes anyone who disagrees with you is a shill

Do you even know what a shill is?

she looks like a brietard

>d i s n e y m o n e y l a u n d e r i n g

>DA JOOOOO NOOOO!

The juice did 7/11

Fuck off it was a part time job.

This is Disney we're talking about. I believe it all.

>500k likes
>likely not more than like what, 3 million views
>Look up the other trailer
>90 million views
>3.2 million likes
Could it be any more obvious? If you unironically think they didn't buy likes you are a shill.

>he still doesn't understand buffer delay
>he unironically thinks the biggest Marvel film ever isn't popular
What is your goal? Seriously? Can't you just enjoy these dumb baby movies and move on?

>Likely not more than 3 million views

Try 20-30 million. That's what Infinity War's trailer got in its first day.

What the fuck is you point you retard? The other trailer for Endgame has 3.2 mio likes with 90 FUCKING MILLION views. Do the fucking math you absolute nigger. People don't press like in those quantities, if YOU knew anything about youtube you would know.

This is definitive proof that they manipulated it.

Wrong. It may have around 15 million tops, but 20-30 million - are you retarded? It shows 8 million views right now and there is literally not a single way it's actually at 20-30.

Attached: nigger.png (1028x87, 7K)

you literally have no idea what you are talking about

Oh, it's just mental illness then? Gotcha.

>it's only 8 million views in the first few hours! It wont hit 20 to 30! It's a bots and rigging!
How absolutely assblasted are you? Infinity War made a billion dollars...

>billions of people on earth aren't watching a trailer for a highly anticipated global film
What honest to god is wrong with your brain?

disney shills kill thineselves

>This is definitive proof that they manipulated it.
No, it's proof that Marvel films are popular.

>you are a shill if you understand how analytics work

>I'm not a mathematician
No you're just a sub 80 iq mongoloid

iq is a social construct

MCU faggot so retarded he forgets Captain Dyke moved the goal post four times. Kek.

Attached: 1551799226863.jpg (1200x561, 34K)

>Defending captain fungus and capeshit in yet another thread

Attached: image.jpg (634x679, 62K)

>15 million
Which would fit the 500k likes

But it's not at 15 million and the likes are not even at 500k anymore, but at over 1 million as of now. So you just supported my argument.

Because these videos are getting hundreds to thousands to tens of thousand of views a minute. And then the algorithm needs to determine IPs and refreshes and whatever else.

Like it's just always been part of youtube that it takes a while for view counts to catch up.

>This is definitive proof that they manipulated it.
somehow I imagine your standard for "definitive proof" when it comes to things validating your feelings is SUPER low.

And somehow I imagine that your standard for "definitive proof" when it comes to things that give you cognitive dissonance is SUPER high.

> I defend YouTube and captain marvel and all corporations!
The state of the alt- left

Attached: image.jpg (549x683, 69K)

Imagine having an entire folder of these just to avoid any actual arguments. It must feel nice.

>brings up politics literally unprovoked
Every time, it's exhausting. Just go to /pol/ already. Are you just too scared to post there or some shit?

Alright, now it shows the correct number of views. It's sitting at 9.4million views with 1.1 million likes. That means 11.7% of all viewers pressed the like button at the second, newest trailer. Meanwhile only 3.5% of all viewers pressed the like button on the first trailer with 90 million views.

How doy ou explain it? I went to have dinner and the views increased from 7.9mio to 9.4mio, which means it is live updated now. Youtube updating only does not work in the first few hours of a youtube video release - the "but it's actually at 30 mio views!" argument is btfo as it's actually updating perfectly now.

Kill yourself disney shills. This is definitive proof.

remember to breath user

>video plays are only counted as views if the person watches the video play for at least 10 seconds

What you're seeing is people just dis/liking the vid without watching.

based unbased basedtard

yikes cringe m'dude

thats how it used to be but not anymore you sick fuck

First-day viewers are much more likely to engage with the content by liking/disliking it

the fuck is the "alt left?"

The reality is that all this "culture wars" autism is "the alt right" aka "virginal losers desperate for distractions to be outraged about that" VS "literally everyone else."

You hysterical /r/conspiracy losers look at standard shit like movie theaters only scheduling new movies weeks in advance, distribution companies giving out a certain amount of tickets for promotions and giveaways, and fucking youtube views not updating immidiately, and use it to create some fucking conspiracy about how you're being persecuted by kid's movies.

And then anyone that, for your benefit, tries to explain to you how fucking psychotic and dumb that is, is either accused of being "alt-left" or a paid shill.

Like nah m8 you're just fucking really dumb and embarrassing.

Attached: Alex Jones Before and 5 minutes After.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Not true.

We can capeshit threads fuck off back to Yea Forums and never come back?

Attached: 1552195410128.png (215x199, 89K)

>T. Faggot

I guess I am a mathmatician

Attached: chad thor.png (1073x869, 677K)

Can someone post the supposed spoilers that said "I like this one"

You sound alt-left

lmao are you new to the internet tough guy?

nobody will notice when you've killed yourself. Your families will be relieved.

>trannies talking about suicide

OH NO NO NO NO

The yikes on this autismo math...

>actual Nu-Wars tattoo on his chest

Imagine doing this to yourself.

Attached: Oh My Stick Man.jpg (130x130, 18K)

>already reaching Shazam's views in just a few hours

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA FUCKING DCKEKS ARE PATHETIC

>Imagine having an entire folder of these just to avoid any actual arguments.

Yeah, it's not like you Redditors have been spamming threads you get offended in with the same eight or nine images of below-average-looking guys in MAGA-hats for the past fucking year or anything.

Honest question for (not)/pol/niggers who feel the need to complain about Jews, shills, feminists, liberals, trannies etc.

What exactly do you get OUT of this "discourse" if everyone on your containment board already agrees with you? Why isn't that enough confirmation for you? You get so upset when literally anyone else argues with you, but I'm not spending my time over at /pol/ fighting with you. You're HERE. So maybe your beliefs are pretty fragile?

Why are the top comments of capeshit videos always pajeets?

>reddit spacing
>obsessed about perverts and faggots
please for the sake of humanity just steal your daddy's gun and shoot yourself in the brain with it. Live stream it as a goof!

>aka "virginal losers desperate for distractions to be outraged about that"

You really don't get the blazing irony of a leftoid like you making that accusation, do you?

>/pol/niggers
The left can’t meme.

Leave them alone

Haven't they suffered enough?

Attached: And that's a good thing.jpg (1079x1249, 575K)

Nobody ITT has done that to you, calm down faggot.

>schizoid tries to make a reply

Keep going. Each post you make makes less and less sense.

>meme
We've been calling you that for over a decade, newfriend.

>if everyone on your containment board already agrees with you

Keep seething, retard.

Attached: POL Echo Chamber Cannard Comic.png (533x492, 169K)

Yea Forums has always been anti-establishment. /pol/ is definitely a containment board- but a lot of regular people are sick of social commentaries being crammed into things we might enjoy. It's a constant bombardment and a lot of people defend their alternative viewpoints.

I'm an ex /pol/lack. I've basically just given up at this point because there's no use anymore.

it's a database problem. you can't reliable display live stats like that on a massive distributed system like youtube without reliability or stability issues. faggots.

You didn't say literally anything with this. You didn't address a single thing.

What exactly do you get out of "discourse" online when Disney literally deletes negative opinions of movies you irrationally defend?

as low as your chances of making it past 30, tranny

This comic is stupid. Everyone goes to /pol/ to scream about jews and the news. Why is that so hard to understand? Making a circular argument isn't an answer.

>accuse /pol/ of being an "echo chamber"
>get proved wrong
>"Y-Y-YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING WITH THIS!!!!...."

Holy fucking shit.

WHY IS THE MUSIC SO FUCKING LOUD IN THE TRAILER I CAN'T HEAR SHIT???? HELLO ANYBODY?!?!?

>Yea Forums is anti-establishment
>shilled for a billionaire from WallStreet
>I'm sick of politics in movies, but I can't stop watching them!

Attached: 1547817445832.jpg (1370x1182, 190K)

>This comic is stupid because it tells me the board I've never been to isn't exactly the way I imagine it

Attached: LEAST INTELLIGENT COMMENT OF ALL TIME.png (263x200, 21K)

You're right, it's way more anti-establishment to be a good little cuck that sucks-down whatever corporate slop Disney pours into a trough in front of you and then rabidly defend it against anyone that criticizes it.

>a lot of regular people are sick of social commentaries being crammed into things we might enjoy
>I'm an ex /pol/lack

>gets proven wrong
>/pol/ isn't an echo chamber
What an absolute shitshow of a person you must be, that board has a clear narrative that they believe and if you commit wrongthink, you're ignored or banned. This bullshit of "we don't censor" on /pol/ is a load of garbage to pretend you have any semblance of integrity over there in faux politics land.

>Not knowing how YouTube works in 2019

>You really don't get the blazing irony of a leftoid like you making that accusation,
No I don't. Please explain it captain hypocrite. For one thing I'm not a "leftoid" and I'm not an unfuckable faggot.

And it's not an "accusation" it's an observation. Stay buttblasted you little slutty bitch. Let me spit in your mouth.

Or I could just, not watch the film while at the same time, not sucking billionaire cock like a bugman drone?

>that board has a clear narrative that they believe and if you commit wrongthink, you're ignored or banned.

You have never been to /pol/, have you?

>the likes/dislikes update faster than view count

Attached: 6D426B14-F5B1-4651-AA41-9B1613841AD7.png (817x443, 34K)

>BUT WHATABOUT THIS GOOFY DISTRACTION I MENTIONED!??

>reddit spacing
>projecting your mental illness
your problems all go away when you pull the trigger little girl. Do it for the betterment of white people!

>For one thing I'm not a "leftoid" and I'm not an unfuckable faggot.

You're online posting essays whining about how /pol/ makes you butthurt.
I seriously doubt both of your claims.

>virginal losers desperate for distractions to be outraged about that" VS "literally everyone else
You're a prime example of an alt-lefty.

>post nonsense
>get a counter-point

Wow, what a shock.

>the likes/dislikes update faster than view count
they always do. View count has a lot of factors that need to be accounted for. If someone is spamming refresh, or bots, or just too much traffic that needs to be sorted in the algorythm and everything else. They used to have faster view counts updated but then people would flip out when the count would go down. So now it just takes longer to update.

Honestly how young and/or old are you retards?

Naw, sorry, killing yourself is more of a tranny and climate-cultist thing.

Attached: Liberals fucking kill themselves and their babies over Global Warming.png (982x735, 165K)

VOTE EXXON IN ALL UPCOMING ELECTIONS!

2016 really did an unfixable number on this website; I've probably been on here longer than you've been alive, faggot. I got banned on /pol/ once for posting how almost none of the American media companies on your /pol/nigger lists have Jews in them but you can't reason with those people since they crosspost with /x/ and are legitimately mentally ill. What's it like not being here long enough to GET that the history of this site is your board being laughed at and people only going there in passing to make fun of you?

>a counterpoint is a "distraction"

Wew fucking lad.

>The reality is that all this "culture wars" autism is "the alt right" aka "virginal losers desperate for distractions to be outraged about that" VS "literally everyone else."
If you could only see the irony.

Your "argument" is just a whatabout.
>it's nonsense that a billionaire is basically the establishment

seething discord tranny

>I got banned on /pol/ once for posting how almost none of the American media companies on your /pol/nigger lists have Jews in them

Things that totally happened.
I'm sure everybody clapped afterward too, faggot.

FRESH OFF THE FUCKING BOAT

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

Attached: reddit cunts kys.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

This. OP is a retard. I thought everyone knew about view count verification by now

>resorted to framing actual whatabouts as "counter points"
Why are you so scared of addressing arguments?

>Making a circular argument isn't an answer.
You mewan just like you're trying to do?

umm yikes sweaty, did you just actually say we were avengers and stuff?

>pointing out hypocrisy is invalid if I label it "whataboutism"

Brilliant tactic. Now you can't be a hypocrite!

>If you could only see the irony.
explain it.
VOTE EXXON IN ALL UPCOMING ELECTIONS TO DAB ON THE TRANNIES

>and if you commit wrongthink, you're ignored or banned
Not every place is like your tumblr safespace sweaty.

The easier answer is that /pol/ is faggot trash with the same groupthink problem as every other board?

>making fun of liberals and trannies
>Reddit

You seem to be severely, severely confused, faggot.

If you avoid answering and change the subject, yes. That is a whatabout. It's a boring tactic. Try to just answer questions, is it hard?

What part of anti-establishment don't you understand?
The establishment was against Trump and for Hilary 100%
Are you this fucking retarded?

>2016 really did an unfixable number on this website; I've probably been on here longer than you've been alive
Trying a bit too hard there little one.

>that board has a clear narrative that they believe and if you commit wrongthink, you're ignored or banned

You've clearly never been on /pol/ (or probably Yea Forums for that matter) and are just assuming that it's exactly like your Tumblr or Reddit safe-space where incorrect opinions get pruned, but from a right-wing perspective rather than an SJW one.
You're retarded.

>he says of a literal safespace for Naziboo larpers who get mad when you tell them the Holocaust happened

Precisley.

yeah that's reddit as fuck you sniveling tryhard newfaggot. Post the contents of your tranny porn folder you fucking degenerate.

Attached: RedditPhisher-1.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

If you hate Yea Forums and its "groupthink" so fucking much then leave already you titanic faggot.

>being told you're wrong is the same as being censored and banned
Yeah, thanks for agreeing with me little retard.

>if you commit wrongthink, you're ignored or banned.
Imagine being so buttmad about something that you are also so wrong about

THE REDDIT INVASION IS REAL

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

>a handful of actors and news people shill for the obvious candidate who doesn't talk like a retard
>meanwhile, Trump is good buds with Goldman Sachs members who help him write tax bills while he golfs at resorts and sucks big oil dick and runs as a GOP candidate
>but he's not establishment though
What a laugh you people have been.

>you can't be anti-establishment if you're rich!

And yet the entire political establishment, Left, Right and everything in between, was against Trump every step of the way.

Let me guess: Your idea of an 'anti-establishment' candidate is Captain Bernout?

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

Maybe because he wasn't qualified or had any real experience?

/pol/ doesn't prune posts or users for wrongthink.

It's not a "safespace" for anybody and no ammount of whining or denial on your part is going to change that fact.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Imagine thinking /pol/ is supa dupa special and doesn't fall for the same trappings of confirmation bias as literally the rest of the world, and then on top of that, believing in literal propaganda.

>People disagree with me
>This is censorship and tantamount to a war crime

>yeah that's reddit as fuck

Yes, clearly the way to prove you're a hardcore 4channer oldfag (tm) is to avidly support trannies and SJW's.
How could I forget.

It is AMAZING how much spin you're putting on the events of the 2016 election.
This is incredible. Liberal Double-Think and BlackWhite is a real fucking thing.

Not him but it still is, the only way to see real time views is in Youtube Studio after you've uploaded it.

>it's not a safespace
>but you better name the Jew you fucking discord tranny, shill libshit! You need the redpill to all our facts!

>spin
There is a reason everything thought she'd win. It's not a conspiracy, Trump was a buffoon out of the gate. But don't sit there in your retard tower and pretend that they both weren't establishment.

OK so now you're moving the goalposts?

Are you now ADMITTING he was the 'anti-establishment' choice?

this

fucking children really never seen youtube views screw up before?

Nobody said that.

Let's have an experiment. Give me something contrary to/pol/'s agenda that isn't just obvious shitposting, I'll make a thread and will see how long it takes for be to get banned. I bet you a thousand dollars it'll archive first.
>Inb4 "b-but they'll just ignore it!"
People are allowed to ignore you. Not engaging with someone does not make an echo chamber, it just means your thread isn't interesting.

And what's stopping you from ignoring/opposing the people there that think like that?
Are you banned and censored for it? No, you aren't.

You very clearly don't understand what the actual definition of an "Echo Chamber" or a "Safespace" is.
The definition isn't "a place where people are allowed to disagree with me". In fact I'd say that's the OPPOSITE of an "Echo Chamber".

>you're wrong that the Holocaust happened

>He makes me butthurt, therefore he's a "buffoon"

Just like Colbert told you to think.

I'm amazed that after nearly three years you faggots are still on this narrative.

Attached: Liberals crying on Election Day.png (500x764, 171K)

>there are literally kids now old enough to type on a computer who don't think /pol/ is a safe space

Yes they did.

See:

cringe. that dumb frog has been all over the internet and real life for so long it's lost all meaning and i can't believe you fags keep posting it

Attached: 1454166530340.png (605x496, 91K)

OK now you're just restating your opinion.

Respond to the actual argument. Prove your opponent wrong.
If you're so obviously correct it should be EASY for you to prove them wrong. But you're not. You're just saying your opinion over and over again.

> The Holocaust was real
>Nah I don't think it was
>What the FUCK is wrong with this FASCIST NEO NAZI GROUPTHINK ECHO CHAMBER, how is it possible that they're are people who DISAGREE WITH ME, how is that even ALLOWED!

This is like 10 year old news, how young are you fags

>There is a reason everything thought she'd win.
>everything

Why to third-world shitskins that can't speak English think their opinions matter?

>NYM now reports on fucking Tumblr memes

That's some hard-hitting journalism right there.

>likes from preview without actually visualizing

Attached: 1552517818418.png (750x400, 580K)

Nobody told me that he's a buffoon, that is my opinion. Are you honest to shit surprised people dislike him? Are you that isolated from dissenting opinions? The man says dumb fucking shit almost daily, just the other day he said that carbon dioxide was a building block of life. I think he handles foreign relations poorly and isn't articulate in speeches and his policies are garbage. Explain the gymnastics needed to defend giving Saudis billions of more dollars?

Kill yourself, bootlicking retard.

When in doubt; attack their spelling

Again, nobody said that.

>Views take longer to update
>youtube viewcount isnt real time

Attached: 1552518569081.png (1300x1300, 118K)

>It's not a conspiracy

Except for the one you cucks have been pushing for nearly three years about Russia hacking voting-booths with Pokemon GO or some shit.

Attached: CNN Is Retarded 2.jpg (720x960, 56K)

>4channel in 2019
>always summer
2016 was the death of this place.

Attached: B8XzChcCEAEWzmE.jpg (644x901, 114K)

user, you are unironically mentally ill if you think the Holocaust never happened.

>Why to third-world shitskins that can't speak English think their opinions matter?

Attached: 1468500422936.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

Can you really not think of a single reason why the US would need to stay in the Saudis' good books?

Nobody even mentioned Russia here you whatabouting mongoloid.

I'm sure you were here since the oldfag days, when you were six.

That's not the point. The point is that two people disagree and nobody's going to silence either of them. They're allowed to hold diametrically opposed opinions and even discuss them at length.

>Trumpfags defending funding a terrorist nation of despots and literal fanatics
Kek, sure kid. Tell me more how you're clearly a fiscal conservative, too.

>just the other day he said that carbon dioxide was a building block of life

Carbon Dioxide is literally one of the single most important compounds in nature and countless fucking ecosystems you tard. It's absolutely critical for plant-development, i.e. the crux of nearly all ecosystems on Earth.

You see shit like this? This is why people don't take you mongs seriously when you say "Trump is le dumb becuz he say dumb thing!!!". Because he can literally say something that is 100% true and you fucking brainlets are too dumb to realize it's true, even with access to Google or Wikipedia.
You're literally fucking stumps with delusions that you are geniuses and everyone around you are the REAL stumps.

Fucking sterilize yourself you mong.

>being absolutely fucking wrong isn't the point when talking about a near hivemind of retards who unironically get bootyblasted by the Holocaust happening

How do you even explain to a boomer the nuances and quirks of the online world when even view counters break their pitiful brains?

Yeah, but you don't let them fuck you in the ass.

>post like a fucking moron
>"why people not take me seriously!?!?1? :("

Thís. OP is a faggot retard

>SO STRONK
>VERY TOUGH
>MUCH BAD ASS

>Explain the gymnastics needed to defend giving Saudis billions of more dollars?

If we don't, who will fund Hillary's next election-campaign?

Is this bait?

Carbon, you're thinking of carbon...

It's hilarious how you can't just admit he misspoke. He clearly meant carbon but you double down with an answer for everything that it's almost a marvel to behold. It still doesn't change the fact that he's a climate change denier. Okay, what about that time he invented a school shooting?

Your argument still boils down to "I'm mad because they are allowed to disagree with me".

Why does it bother you that Trump says goofy things? We have 2 years worth of footage.

Leftcucks unironically want more wars in the Middle-East.

They literally shat all over Trump for deescalating in Syria.

If that is all you got out of this, then have a good one schizoid.

>As the source of available carbon in the carbon cycle, atmospheric carbon dioxide is the primary carbon source for life on Earth

It is irrefutably a critically important component of the ecosystem and a chief building-block of Earth's biosphere.

You're literally, provably wrong.

>muh alternative history
The criticism was an exit strategy with no real plan against Putin's political sphere of influence now inevitably going to fuck the region and all of our ally groups there up. I am glad to be out of Syria, but the WAY it is being done isn't going to work.

>they just don't bother to at least ask
try asking how something works on this site and see what the response is.
>reeee spoonfeeding reeeee
>umm Google is a thing
>fuck off retard
the whole attitude of this site is to not help any newfags and simultaneously being mad that newfags don't know shit.

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

DONT ARGUE. JUST FUCK OFF. NO UPVOTES FOR YOU HERE.

>muh alternative history

AH HA HA HA HA

Whatever you have to tell yourself for damage-control.

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

Are you being serious that a excreted gas is a building block of carbon based lifeforms...? Are you baiting me? No botanist calls dioxide a "building" block you fucking troll. It's a byproduct gas.

>Carbon, you're thinking of carbon...

You know what the chief compound is that organisms get Carbon from?
Carbon Dioxide.

This is like someone saying "Water is a critical component of biological life on Earth" and you going "NUH UH STUPID THEY DON'T NEED WATER THEY JUST NEED THE HYDROGEN AND THE OXYGEN IN THE WATER".

Fucking brainlet.

You didn't respond to the post.

Okdchan was fagmode DX. The visual representation of anonymous is fucking cringe I'd rather go post in a truck!p general than have to admit it ever existed.
That said I miss all the cheese pizza.

Fucking based.

Why do leftist trannies like Brie so much? She doesn't like them; they're all white males.

>dioxide is the chief compound that organisms get carbon from
My fucking Lord...

Attached: 1548552277515.png (645x729, 63K)

>dude it's not a "building-block", it's just a completely vital substance that it is a critical component of nearly all life on Earth's chemical processes

This is some of the most pedantic and pathetic hair-splitting I have ever seen.
This is the best you have? This is what makes you seethe over Donald Trump?

>As the source of available carbon in the carbon cycle, atmospheric carbon dioxide is the primary carbon source for life on Earth

Attached: Stare Guy.jpg (103x126, 4K)

Jesus, just admit that Trump misspoke already.

>Trump never says dumb things because he was half correct in a tweet about carbon dioxide
I wonder if you are under the impression that there are no valid criticisms of your Daddy meme man?

>No argument, just restating opinions

Just admit that you're a pedantic asshole that has no real criticisms and instead is just angry that Trump is "erasing tans/non-binary people" or whatever the leftcuck media lie of the week is.

>wow this bathtub is filling up with water way over my head but it doesn't matter because water is an important part of life! check mate libtards!

>available carbon
Same as:
>dioxide is where all organisms get their carbon from
Ok...

Holy shit. No wonder Trump's popularity was so unstoppable. His opposition was brainlets like you people.

trump is very far from a genius, but it's basic knowledge that carbon dioxyde is the principal source of carbon for most ecosystems. not for animals though, which may be where you got things mixed up

Attached: 1539985068396.png (996x882, 385K)

G O O K S
O
O
K
S

O U T
U
T

>nobody has any legit criticisms
First month in office he greenlit a special forces mission that was strongly advised against by his staff and was no-go'd by Obama even, which got Americans killed.

His tax plan didn't hit the majority of middle class income earners and was backdoor packed with pre-Glass/Stegal protections for offshore accounts making it harder to property income tax American money that came back.

He caused a national shutdown when a bipartisan front wouldn't give him his money after he threw a tantrum, conveniently at the same time the Dems took the House (guess it wasn't an emergency before or since) then tried to declare a national emergency and was told to fuck off.

These aren't valid though, right?

*properly tax

He was literally just repeating shit he heard on Fox & Friends. It's quite the argument that increasing CO2 is actually good because it's a "building of all life".