It was just too ahead of its time

It was just too ahead of its time

Attached: ThatsMyBush.png (316x254, 163K)

>"hehe 911"
>*audience erupts in laughter*

Reminds me of that tragedy

I like how they thought Al Gore would win and were preparing a show about him but got fucked. But yeah, it was a funny premise and it's nice they didn't kill the joke by overdoing it.

To be fair, the twin towers *were* really ugly.

pete?

That's My Bush was pre-9/11.

Yamasaki had bad luck with his buildings. He also designed public housing for blacks in St Louis that got torn down in less than 20 years

Attached: 730pxPI.jpg (500x500, 244K)

Urban Housing became a literal warzone. They stuffed these buildings with poor people who had no contact with anyone outside of gang members who quickly took over the towers. It took a massive police effort to run the gangs out of them.

Not to mention, all the fuckin' ghosts.

Attached: candymanog.png (996x515, 545K)

It kept all the blacks in one place so the cops could keep an eye on them. now they're dispersed all over cities causing havoc everywhere

It's still not the warzone that it was in the 70's. Those things were murderzones.

I do feel bad for the innocents that got caught up in the gang wars. But I really do wonder if working class whites had been in those same buildings if the same warzone effect wouldve happened

forgot ms. krabapple was on this

>I do feel bad for the innocents that got caught up in the gang wars. But I really do wonder if working class whites had been in those same buildings if the same warzone effect wouldve happened

If working class whites had been in those buildings, the government agency responsible for the buildings wouldn't have enacted a "no adult males in the buildings at any time" restriction because the white males would have been able to make them get rid of the restriction.

these projects had a no males allowed policy? interesting, never knew that

i really hope that scene in candyman where they remove the medicine cabinet from the wall and there's just another apartment on the other side with no wall in between was not true

There was probably a wall at some point; but to keep cost down, it's not inconceivable that the builders just made it out of just drywall; and at some point a resident discovered that fact and more than likely thought it'd be a great place to stash contraband or at least duck the police or rivals should they ever come sniffing.

I'm sure this happened in a lot of places. I've seen crackheads sneak in and out of some pretty fucked locations.The feral human is a terrifyingly adaptable beast.

It's also possible that the apartment in question was at one point much larger; and an attempt to get more people living in the project would've resulted in just throwing up a dividing wall and turning one large apartment into two small ones.

Also, sick quads.

>It's still not the warzone that it was in the 70's. Those things were murderzones.

Chicago is more dangerous now than it was in the 70s, dude.

That complex was in Saint Louis, not Chicago.

Which is why its amusing when NuSouth Park fans use this as proof they were always super liberal and political, when this show was only really about the president being a goofball.

it was very mediocre

How come the media wants everyone to believe democratic political beliefs are the correct ones and conservative beliefs are the wrong ones? Why are they so strong with pushing politics? Why are they so one sided? We would never get a tv show ripping into Obama or Hillary (if she got elected). What’s the agenda here? What’s their goal?

This happened in some shitty dorms my brother lived in for college in an extremely rural area, they were drunk and someone tripped into a wall and suddenly was in the next apartment over.
No studs, drywall only. final destination

now just make them hundreds of stories and we're talking

Attached: dredd1_2_28_28.jpg (825x464, 205K)

The gangs in these projects actually had an elaborate system of passages through different apartments to move drugs and avoid police.