SHAZZAM EARLY SCREENINGS

LOL DC IS AFRAID OF THE CHAD ENDGAME

Attached: Capture.png (964x927, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/film/news/captain-marvel-box-office-opening-weekend-tracking-1203139732/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

p-p-please watch our movie

>X is afraid of Y
It's just fandango trying to maximize their profit, retards

You do realize this will eat at Captain Fungus box office, right?

yeah, WB did the same thing with Aquaman because they knew it would flop

>my capeshit for autists is better than your capeshit for autists
Winning gold in the special olympics still makes you a spacker, user

Captain Marvel fad just died faster than expected

have sex

Marvel should put Infinity War back in theaters on April 5 with an Episode IX trailer in front of it

Might as well put shazam out now to kill Capt marysue

why would they want to associate with a failing franchise? even the directors of captain marvel chose to rename the cat from Chewie to Goose to avoid a Star Wars reference (they said so themselves)

While I am loathe to engage in capeshit idiocy, it could be because they're confident in the movie and they want pre-release viewers to build buzz

They should be I mean have you seen that trailer?

The fact that WB didn't send this and that hideous Detective Pikachu straight to Netflix is just baffling

No it won't if anything it might eat at Us' box office but Captain Marvel will have her billion long before then

US will do that

>The fact that WB didn't send this and that hideous Detective Pikachu
you're not even trying to hide anymore

It would have if they hadn't given it to China a month early

because it wouldn't make 300 million if they release in China 2 weeks later?
and Aquaman at 850 million without China would be a flop?

Cope

ok i believe you ethan

This.

Cope

what the fuck are you talking about brainlet, what clown world are you living in where aquachad flopped?

Well duh. Endgame is most anticipated comicbook film of the past 2 years. Shazam is just a normal cape flick.

Shazam probably would've done well at the box office if incels hadn't associated themselves with it.

Now their cursed existence have doomed this movie for failure. Good job incels ybois.

>being so afraid of having a release date so close to Endgame
kek

>of the past 2 years
is that supposed to be impressive?

If you weren't a retard you'd know tons of people have toe fungus. Especially people who wear body suits. Gonna make fun of her for having arms or hair next, Mr medical genius?

>dc continues to base their entire existence around marvel
At least that's one thing they're consistent about

>fandango a ticket processor gets to decide when movies come out

ok dumb fuck

>WB is so confident they're screening it 1 month in advance for critics to talk about
>Also doing early screenings to create good word of mouth
>SHAZAM IS SHIT AND THEY'RE AFRAID
ok

This.

If anyone thought Shazam had even a sliver of chance against Endgame you're fucking retarded. I'm saying this as someone who prefers DC to Marvel.

it's called a partnership

They are not moving the release date from april 5th. They are just doing early screenings for fans to build momentum like they did for Aquaman

Shazam is being compared to Raimi's Spider-Man left and right
This thread is actually the Disney shills being afraid instead

Oh so now it's a partnership after you originally attributed it solely to Fandango.

Yea Forums is not one person

Keep moving the goalposts buddy

Pretty much this. I’m excited as fuck for this movie. I love the character.

Yeah that's it DCuck it DEFINITELY couldn't be that they realized what a colossal fuck up it was to put it between the two biggest movies of the summer and are now tracking at below $50 million for the opening weekend and are desperately trying to get people to talk about it before it gets crushed by fucking Hellboy and Pet Sematary

heh
cute

Attached: our lad.jpg (800x522, 274K)

>Getting this mad

>superhero movie bad

Attached: 1550943186137.png (500x607, 87K)

OHNONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHA
DC is fucking finished

Attached: dcucks.jpg (1148x224, 43K)

Have Sex

Ok, someone has to add the green strips to that can.

>he actually disliked it

Attached: 1462767418449.jpg (536x536, 41K)

Are you...trying to defend someones toe fungus?

Does mcdonalds serve that all day

I like how mcu faggots forget Captain Dyke got released World Wide on day 1 because they were afraid of backlash and then cried to RT. Pathetic MCU Faggots just never learn. Kek.

Attached: PSX_20190314_065735.jpg (1000x500, 95K)

>for one day
Yikes.
It will make more in one day than Captain Roastie's entire run. And without WB buying out all the tickets. The theaters will actually be packed.

Marvel is gay

Why isn't the media reporting on Disney shills brigading the Shazam trailers with downvotes?

I called it months ago. Shazam should've moved its release date after Endgame. Being sandwiched by CM and Endgame is not going to work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well Yea Forums looks like you retards picked another winner

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-112903_Chrome.jpg (1079x1249, 530K)

thanks

You realize Shitztain is ALSO getting released worldwide day 1, right? Of course you don't

You too

The absolute state of amerifats

Ok? Captain Dyke did it for political reasons. Shazam didnt. Also like how you skipped the RT part.

I’m really looking forward to Shazam and I can’t wait to see Endgame.

Shazam will be a perfect, fun pocorn movie.

Endgame will probably be phenomenal, but unfortunately will be diminished every second Brie Larsen is on screen. If she ends Thanos, and I think she will, I will never watch the old films again.

Shazam dropped its review embargo a month early. Captain Fungus kept theirs up until release.

Because the RT part is you dipshits being fucking retarded just like the movie theater scheduling part, just like the opening weekend part and just like this new endgame trailer part

Yes it's calle desperation because they know Shazam is tracking horribly and probably going to bomb so they're trying to drum up interest by having people talk about it which isn't going to work because now they have to deal with the biggest fucking movie in the last DECADE

Shazam will be great and will get a sequel
What more do I need?

Attached: pp.png (300x250, 23K)

Cope

Cope. Faggot. Cope.

>Captain Marvel first official tracking 100 million
>Did 150 despite being crap
Shazam will be fine

It’s not going up against Avatar.

First tracking was $160 million so it did slightly worse which if that's also true for Shazam means it will probably lose to Captain Marvel in her fourth week

Attached: Another success for Based Marvel .jpg (1080x1227, 576K)

you marvelfags claim that was not a real tracking though

>fandango
>owned by WB
>Shazam
>owned by WB
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In your mind I bet captain marvel is a flop

You dipshits can't remember the difference between a Monday and a Saturday how the fuck are we expected to believe you can remember what anyone said back in February

>fighting over whether some random superhero movie made $150m or $250m
You lads are actually retarded

when incels were saying it dropped the tracking dropped 60 million or something your overlord put you to shill that it wasn't real tracking because box office pro only does wild predictions
the first official tracking was 100 million also from Variety
variety.com/2019/film/news/captain-marvel-box-office-opening-weekend-tracking-1203139732/

Imagine being this retarded to decide an release Shitzam so near Endgame.

i'm so disgusted with the disney shills and disney in general that i'm full dcboi now.

also sounds like a test run for an early release program

imagine being a samefag shill

Imagine your momma's warm tight pussy.

because disney bought the media.

Because when they said it dropped to $80 million they were using a fake clickbait site the same one they're STILL using today

Nah, they did the same thing with Aquaman. It's supposed to increase word of mouth and hopefully Box Office

it doesn't work

>it doesn't work
yeah, Aquaman lost 200 million dollars

Attached: flop.jpg (598x503, 61K)

they were using box office pro as comparison mostly
because they were also noting Deadline's "20 million give or take" and rounding down to 80 million

The movie has just started heavier promotion and pre-sales

Are the shills ITT gonna mention how Disney released the Endgame trailer to help Captain Marvel in its 2nd weekend?