New Trailer :

New Trailer : youtu.be/TcMBFSGVi1c

>I like this one !

Attached: Endgame.jpg (2048x2560, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dWIvJF3sMw
streamable.com/tbgp1
twitter.com/valkyriethot/status/1105870806733676544
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7MELfOccM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I'm gonna take a break from Yea Forums.

>just standing still
>Brie still looks really unnatural
I hope her services are at least cheap, because they ain't getting much for their money.

She looks unnatural because she's green-screened in. She was such a cunt on set to everyone they just decided to shoot the majority of her scenes separately.

Black Widow reloading her gun is more badass than Cpt Marvel in her entire movie...

Always the same fucking bland exression

*expression

We already know she's gonna be the one to give the final hit to thanos and save the universe

I believe it.

>could have been a nice shot to show some tension between Cpt Pancake and a god
>"lol I like her, guys"

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-064237_Chrome.jpg (1439x1400, 638K)

>this is your yard now, Roman Reins.

They're gonna fuck

That trailer was awful

Canon

Nope. She will not be the love interest of anyone. Too normal and not feminist enough. Bland and ŚĄĎ

...Blade?

She cant get through a single frame without having that resting bitch face of hers.

Thor's a Chad tho so it's ok. They won't have a relationship, she's a free woman.

I actually thought they were going to do some more woman stronk bullshit by having her catch the hammer herself.

Attached: tf.jpg (374x374, 41K)

same here, I'll see you fags when capeshit season has finished

>trailer has more likes than it has views

What did they mean by this?

Wowser, that would have been omega level of cringe

the views are slower to update

Wasnt there a leak recently that told us about this exact scene and said that Captain Marvel leads the team and kills Thanos herself?

>hype up she's a feminist icon in her own movie
>needs male approval in endgame

lmao fuck marvel for being duplicitous

Will Cap wield Thor's hammer?
That's all I care about.

What is this scene trying to convey?

Attached: 1552420709980.jpg (640x500, 96K)

What if Captain America is transformed into Adam Warlock?

>Nebula speaks and says she thinks Thanos would go to "the garden" after completing his plan to wipe out half off all life in the universe.
>Captain Marvel then offers the Avengers need to go to the garden and use the Infinity Stones to undo everything.
>The Avengers: Endgame footage then switches gears to show Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and War Machine in space with Captain Marvel, Rocket Raccoon and Nebula.
>Rocket then cracks a couple of jokes asking who has never been in space before to raise your hand and to not puke in his ship.

>A user on Twitter also offers more about The Avengers: Endgame footage including how the Avengers are tracking Thanos and why Captain Marvel hasn't shown up before:

>"The Avengers Endgame scene they showed was at Avengers HQ, Captain Marvel saying let's go kill Thanos. Nebula says she knows where he is. Rocket says biggest energy surge ever seen on Earth when he used the glove, but it was seen again on another planet shortly after," Scott Ladewig tweeted. "So that's where Thanos is retiring to. Quick exchange between Cap America, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey, and Cap Marvel. Bruce asks what guarantee they have this ends differently. Cap Marvel says they have her this time."

>Ladewig continues, "Rhodey asks where she was because they could have used her before. Cap Marvel says a lot of other planets out there need help and they don't have Avengers like Earth has. Thor gets up from sitting quietly in back, walks up to Cap Marvel, and summons his axe... Which whizzes right past Cap Marvel (she doesn't flinch) into his hand and he says 'I like this one.' Cut to the Milano, everybody buckled in, Cap Marvel in the copilot seat."

>Ladewig finishes with, "Rocket asks who hasn't been to space, Cap America, Rhodey, Natasha raise hands, and Rocket warns them not to puke in his ship and off they go. Cool refection of stars and space stuff on Cap America's eye as we zoom in on him and they warp out of there."

sucks if true
or maybe this is the part where Thanos beats her ass up like he did with Hulk

I honestly thought she was gonna reach out and stop his hammer
>lol what’s this thing? You actually use this?

>this is your yard now, Roman Reins.
Fiege digging his heels in and pushing Brie for five years is gonna be very cool.

Attached: brie_reigns.jpg (994x548, 124K)

Yes, Captain Marvel will

Fuck off man come on
they set it up in Avengers 2

Fuck this piece of Captain Marvel shit !

/our girl/ looking so good !

Attached: ScarJo.jpg (2048x2560, 1.75M)

Can anyone tell me what tactical advantages those suits provide?

This.

Wasn't that exactly what that one leak said?

>I don't like this one
is Thor an incel?

When is Blade getting in the MCU? He's Marvel

they are quantum suits...

They seem like the special suits they use to reach the quantum realm, probably related to time travel shenanigans

We have all kinds of makeup and lightning tricks nowadays. Why can't russos make her attractive again? Just put more makeup on her fucking face

Attached: 1492242558696.jpg (740x737, 120K)

she goes throught like 5 hair stulys in 3 min trailer

No, he just being nice to her !

Lets be real, everyone knows its gonna be Thor or Nebula to actually truly kill Thanos.

Attached: _sxeh6fjudYvhqG7b.webm (320x180, 2.19M)

She already looks good !

Aww that's cute

Still not my cpt marvel tho

They probably will fight Thanos on his farm in the first act in their normal suits, get their shit pushed in again and then timetravel through all the previous movies using these suits to collect the stones. Only question is this: so, quantum realm>time stone?

Attached: 1513130216669.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

>scarlet johanson
>attractive
she's a literal goblin face

>Brie Larson is considered ugly on this board
>ScarJo is somehow considered hot

Funny because they're both 6/10.

Attached: Pepe the maymay frog.jpg (1106x1012, 67K)

so like 2035?

If Thor was portrayed accurately he'd be misogynistic as shit.

What ! Are you fuckin' incel ?

You'll be the first one ever saying ScarJo isn't attractive !

This trailer was shown at the shareholder meeting, and details were already all over the internet. He just added fanfiction around a kernel of truth.

"No"

Attached: 1668696ce7be9481533ca455e8be2336.png (540x725, 612K)

>barefoot
is it her stunt double?

>quirky dancing on set
Oh my god it literally is Ghostbusters 2016 all over again.

Attached: 1551293113820.jpg (831x639, 116K)

haven't you seen ragnarok where he admires black valkirie?

That's not Olsen

What would fighting farmer thanos even achieve? Glove's busted

>Still not my cpt marvel tho
you're not gonna get another one in your life time, you faggot, better get used to it

Not in the movies but acting like Brie Larson wouldn't suck Chris's dick off set in his trailer is asinine. Feminists always buckle under the attraction of a Chad. she probably blew all 3 of the Chrises and sent Chadwick Boseman pussy pics on snapchat.

Ms. ratface did the same thing

Attached: tenor.gif (244x200, 1.48M)

so glad my childhood sweetheart is back on track

youtube.com/watch?v=_dWIvJF3sMw

based Russos already improved the character

Attached: ms-marvel.jpg (600x338, 76K)

Hemsworth is pure and loyal to his ten times better looking wife

We need to separate and a /cape/shit, to have talks about something else besides this shitposting.

Attached: fuck it I'm out.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

nah ! she dead rn, and showing her on the trailer would be just spoilers..

Leaks say that it's cpt marvel who insists on beating the shit out of thanos right after she gets acquainted with the avengers. So they listen to her and then fail again

What did you see in the trailer that makes her improved already?

>confirmed she's here to stay
incels BTFO

>They're gonna do that scene
Based

Attached: 1552567795678.png (1920x1080, 801K)

And if he was portrayed accurately he wouldn't

he is

Then why the fuck are you even this thread get outa here ya...if you don't even like capeshit

what scene?

>I like this one !
Of course he does. Thor's a megachad, not an insecure incel, so why would he dislike her?

just talking look wise, darker lipstick, longer hair and black shirt as a nod to the black suit

ScarJo has lost her glow and sex appeal, she looks really dry and old.

Will this be the moment when cap wields mjolnir and shield at the same time?

Cheaper merchandising.

The scene where Captain America wears blackface

It still works well enough to teleport Thanos. And the stones are still intact so the damage could be reversed.

>Catalog filled with nothing but capeshit threads
>why do you get annoyed?
user..

Later Brie will say that it was sexist to make her wear makeup and russos must get sued

Steve breaks down and does a blackface routine

Source?

>474k views
>505k likes
Huh?

Sauce

his incel blasted ass

Attached: 1552569652461.jpg (936x1392, 246K)

>squints eyes
Disney channel acting method. I see.

She is graceful. Brie is unlikable.

Hey, Yea Forumsfags, are the white suits anything important or just reskins for new toys?

they are suits to go in the quantum realm

she is past her prime ! Every woman loses glow when they reach 35+ !

>still I like ScarJo (her look in IW sucked bcoz of the hair and now they fixed it)

If something on YouTube gets ridiculous amounts of views it can't keep up, but updates later

>until the FAT LADY sings
What did he mean by this?

She actually looks cute here though.

And then the Star Wars butthurt begins again

Here eyes are literally looking at 2 different directions.

>slowly walks up to thanos and calls him the n word
based cap

They're stealing AntMan's gimmick?

holy shit so the plebbit leak was actually true?
oh nonononono they are actually gonna do it..............

yes

Makeup, man.

Scarjo is a fuckable 6/10 who used to be an 8. Brie could have been at least a 7 but the fungus and the permanent resting bitch face make her unfuckable

They're waiting for your mom.

> gunshots synchronize with music

Attached: 1549610106361.jpg (1080x1335, 132K)

WILL CAP WIELD MJOLNIR FUCK THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT

She looks a tad bit better. Still cardboard though.

Gal is perfect, you pleb

Its 2019, Yea Forums. You cant keep denying it anymore. If you dont like capeshit you dont like movies. It's that simple.

brie tells them to kill thanos
they go
they fail
tony returns to earth
he hears about scott and quantum realm
they go there to travel in time

Attached: 1552570545653.webm (1176x480, 372K)

>I like this one!
FYI, he means the new hammer, not the pile of bricks standing in front of him.

What the fuck happened. She looks much hotter than in cpt. marvel

spreading the fungus... srsly those feet should be contained like nuclear waste

Really wish GoTG hadn't died

All women save their best for Thor

OH SHIT I LOVE CAPESHIT NOW???

Jesus, he seems like she hits the wall even harder with each new movie

>CM set up to only amount to failure
I know jackshit about all this but I don't think you got everything right.

Leave Thanos to me.

Attached: 1552570095927.webm (1176x480, 453K)

Russo brothers need us to forcibly like her so badly in Endgame... so that they made her look a bit better than in CM.

Yes it's true faggot
stop doubting it for fuck's sake
why would they bother going back in time and reuniting the stones if they could have CM beat Thanos 1v1? Retard.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO HAWKEYE'S HAIR?

That's her stunt double

I believe so as well, she has a better ass

No way ... no way .... what is this feeling? ....
why now I want them to fuck?

I'm not saying she should 1v1 Thanos. I'm doubting she will only offer a failed plan. They set her up for a reason. I'm guessing she helps a lot in the final fight considering how op she is, she offers important insight and planning, or both.

She didn't use stunt doubles, retarded. Buzzfeed and Vox said it.

Nah she has a minor role in the film
only reason they released Captain Marvel before Endgame was to set her up with existing Avengers, because she's gonna be the face of the new phase. This is 100% a movie of the old Avengers.

And how exactly she is gonna cope with ScarJo ? Strongest avenger looks shit comparing with ScarJo

Attached: ScarJo_ Larson.jpg (2048x2048, 1.55M)

That's believable. If that's the case, are any of the old guard going to get permadeath or will they just be retiring?

>Brie literally just looks like your average blonde dye job thot

Hey pal, we at /tv hate ScarJo and don't find her attractive. Get with the times okay?
HIT THE WALL HIT THE WALL HIT THE WALL

That short blond hair in Infinity War really did Widow no favors

WRONG

They already said she is the main focus of endgame nice damage control

Attached: 1546288448163.jpg (1480x2000, 427K)

She actually looks fine in that pic. Leave to the Russos to improve something by a fair margin.

Every character look better in the Russos movies
Spider Man and Black Panther look absolutely awful and unlikeable in their movies

Tony, Cap, Thor die. That's it.
Cope that's just feminist bilge.

you should anyway, Yea Forums will relish in trying to spoil GoT in a month or so

>shoot gun
>slide doesnt move
>slide isnt lock back on the last shot
>expert markswomen

Attached: 1549338392501.png (1398x968, 1.47M)

No shit lad
Capitan Marbel was directed by a token w*man
no shit she wouldn't give a toss about looks on the lead female actress
fucking whores

The team is literally called Avengers

She's so unlikeable that wether someone likes her or not is a thing in the trailer lol

It's like if a Tom Cruise movie trailer had a bit about him not being gay because the chatter around it was too bad

Attached: 1552506503045.jpg (856x900, 116K)

>Tony and Thor die
Wow, Marvel really is making it easy for me to quit afte IW. I thought I would eat my words but the interest loss is real.

I never joined the ScarJo wall brigade because I knew it was just the cringe hair. Not even the hair it was mostly the retarded decision to dye her eyebrows blonde.
She would still get it with the power of Thor's hammer
Brie, on the other hand....

this is based

Why would they drag this further desu
time's up for the old guard, they've been doing this for a decade

they die and cap marvel saves the day did you really think it would end any other way. disney are showing their true colors now and forcing this shit down everyones throat.

bro.
They have been here for a decade, they can't be in it forever.
Im glad the story is ending so we can all leave. The only reason I still watch this shit is for cap and iron man

streamable.com/tbgp1

it's trully sad that the OG characters might not get a rescpectable send-off because of captain fungus. this might be just capeshit, but after 10 years, 20 movies and some billions, the actors and the fans deserved better. marvel post endgame is dead in the water

I never believed in permadeath in cape media. I fully expect them to keep milking everything until they od. Killig them is actually a good idea, I just didn't think they would go for it and waited when I would get sick of them myself.

she's cool, dork. Hot macho men like Thor like her, only incels dont like her

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 30K)

I want Amber to suck my soul

they are kinda by not having her flinch tho

why is she always clinching her fist?

did someone tell her that's "strong"
I'm fine with holding your hand in a fist but she's clinching and squeezing every time it's fucking bizarre

She plays a short tempered fighter role. Pretty stereotypical except she is a woman.

honestly dont understand how anybody over the age of 18 goes to watch these films

The movies three hours long. They'll get their time.

Hell they're doing a recreation of the battle of New York for some reason for it

ah yes the stereotype of the ultra violent jet pilot who punches his own panel, i remember maverick always clinching his fist

MCU is essentially anime.

Because they're getting the tesseract from Loki so they can copy it for the stark gauntlet

there's footage you can see paused in the trailers and leaked footage that show she definitely has stunt doubles

glad you believe websites owned by the same people who make the movie who just straight make up shit for the masses to gobble down

If you aren't a literal boomer and still paying for anything Disney related, you are doing it wrong.

They will get a proper send off. Please, incel, stop talking shit.

>we could have got silver surfer
>we could have got adam warlock
>we could have any number of actual powerful super heroes
>instead we get brie larson to show up 6 months before the finale of a 10 year saga to come save the day

She was barefoot in that scene in the movie.

Why not make an infinity gauntlet in the first place lol?

Id like to know, I never met a single person who’s into capeshit

nobody knows what this means

>tilt head slightly back
>stand in manliest clinch fist
>give slight head tilt and slight smirk

>now do this in every scene you're in
S
T
R
O
N
G

you could create a video of you standing there responding to everyone with a slight head tilt, smirk, with arms out and fist clinched and literally no one could tell your acting apart from brie larsons

>spoil a shitty tv series that is based on a shitty book series that has been out for 10 years

watch out guys, next they'll spoil titanic

GURL POWER

Billy Zane Dies!!!

I envy you. I get people trying to convince me x or y capeshit movie is amazing all the fucking time.

I think that’s sarcasm you’re replying to user

you're a cuck

The way he wrote it, didn't seem like sarcasm at all.

the ol' I'm only pretending to be a discord tranny
glad you retards are doing that making them feel more comfortable actually voicing their mentally disabled feelings

>capeshit takes itself this seriously

That post was dumb as shit no way it was real

In what possible context does Thor menacingly pulls his axe next to a lady's face in the middle of a conversation? Is it just so he can go "she's likeable actually, only incels dont like her"?

They're letting the outside world of irl social media dictate their scenes and doing meta jokes

Attached: 1550528188855.png (360x360, 140K)

>lady
also he summoned it because he wanted to show it off to her
he even says 'I like this one' as in 'I like my weapon, look how cool it is, it flies to me when I want to hold it'

KEK

What's with this retarded black and white+ red? Are they copying Frank Miller?

In context they probably don’t trust her but Thor has a good feeling. And why should they trust her. Furry hid her existence from them for more then a decade.

this actually makes sense

It's old footage from the last movie, colored is new stuff.

I was getting more of a Schindler’s list vibe. Fitting because of the genocide.

Thor's a lad, he just wants to fuck her in the ARSE so he's playing along.

holy shit its uncanny

fitting cause of the fake genocide produced in hollywood, you're right

patrician taste

Reminder every original Avenger is dying except Black Widow and Hulk

More people died in commie hellholes, and India under British rule than some desert kikes in WW2.

>/our girl/ looking so good !

Attached: the real cringe compilations.png (520x626, 22K)

kek

Why do we hate her again?

I don't get it. She still looks like shit

>Is completely overshadowed by the OG Avengers, especially Cap and Iron Man, in all the trailers, spots, and posts, many of which she is absent from
>T-they'll ruin it and the OG won't get a good send off because it'll be all about heeeeeeer!
Idiot. It's damned obvious from trailers, statements, posters, etc. that this is a film for the original six.

Probably right.

>BANNER: as KillWhitey420 tweeted, you guys are so cancelled

Attached: 0fa7c280c774e91903a3257527aa8e93.jpg (403x217, 31K)

Have sex

>"I like this one."

Thor is a retard so that automatically means that one or more of them will not go along with her shit.

>expecting them to be experts in weaponry
I know it hurts suspension of disbelief, but this is capeshit after all, not a Michael Mann flick.

IMDB trivia says Fiege said all the trailers for Endgame are composed only of footage in the first 20 minutes. Interesting if true considering all the costume chances (Cap wearing his Winter Soldier one in one shot, a new one with scales in another), hair changes, etc. Seems like a very stacked first 20 minutes if that statement is true.

Thor: shout out to the superchat, "TONYisAnigger69" said "Widow show feet"

Attached: 400.jpg (576x400, 186K)

Why is she so stiff and mood-draining in every scene? She's like Amy Poehler with clinical depression.

I LOVE HER!!
twitter.com/valkyriethot/status/1105870806733676544

Salutations, Disney PR intern!

>that one skrull standing in the foreground not participating and just awkwardly watching the fun, just about getting the courage up to dance a little when the other guys stop

wow he's literally who I am

Notice how none of them gets anywhere near her

She looks so miserable doing these movies.

War Machine looks pretty epin

yeah her stunt double is actually pretty hot

Attached: capm38423948.png (267x355, 223K)

>capeshit takes itself this seriously
They're trying to compete with Christopher Nolan, but Marvel is lost in its own delusions. Its capeshit isn't meant to take itself seriously compared to Nolan's Batman flicks.

Nobody took Dark Knight Rises seriously

It at least accomplished the right tone, spectacle, and emotion Marvel only wishes it can achieve.

>when a white male stands in front of you

Attached: PUNCH NAZIS.jpg (133x155, 4K)

fuck disney and fuck captain marvel.

she needs a stunt double to try to be likeable on viral gifs

Attached: 1550120413215.jpg (540x360, 39K)

Other than thanos is there any possible villain they'll include? Don't read the comics but I think they're trying really hard to hide the actual plot by making the time travel plot obvious.

>Captain America will get a statue after he dies
Bravo Nolan!

To her credit she's standing in a group of complete strangers after an intergalactic extinction event the nature of which was probably almost unknown to her a few moments before. Anyone would be at least a bit edge.

They want their audiences emotionally invested, so how else do that other making films with a serious tone with some comedy and self-awareness sprinkled here and there? Le epic meta self awareness and irony xD and poking fun at itself constantly isn't going to put as many asses in seats as making audiences members emotionally care about character via pathos, their struggles, etc.

>intergalactic extinction
It would nice to see a few brief of shots of the dusting stuff happening on random alien worlds to lend a sense of scale.

It would be nice to see Marvel chew out the Avengers for thinking their shitty backwater planet matters while 50% of the whole known universe just died. She's literally only there to respond to Fury's signal and because Earth is where the whole shit went down.

>OMG HALF OF HUMANITY IS GONE
Um, that puts us at population levels of the 1970s. No big deal actually.

10 years later and now they suddenly care about emotions? Yeah, no. Fuck outta here, Disney.

>suddenly
The fuck are you talking about? MCU was always emotional.

Attached: tumblr_n7akk2iLyj1r5frgco1_500.gif (500x234, 905K)

>MCU was always emotional.

Attached: 4b787c6c71b1cb7eb8b011a3f22bb84d.jpg (650x479, 46K)

>Earth is where the whole shit went down.
And why's that user

What? Look, idiot, the whole point is that Disney do care about making the films emotional because it maximizes profit if the audience is invested in that way. This isn't some 'Disney is all about the art and emotion' comment. It's explaining why capeshit will take itself seriously and be emotional, i.e. profit. Christ, the most simple points fly over the heads of brainlets.

>LE EPIC REACTION IMAGE!
I'm not the guy but he's right. Marvel has injected emotion into the films since 2008 so the audience will care, keep coming back, and they'll maximise profit. It's a simple business plan.

>capeshit
>deep

Attached: 1370647394094.jpg (290x324, 23K)

>I'm not the guy
Oh, it shows, user.

Pure chance. If Thanos went by a different order of getting the stones it would've all ended on Xandar where the Power stone was kept.

She's human too, she's got no love for her land?

lmao the stinger is literally chad giving approval even though since he's a white male
I'm really afraid cap marvel will fuck up the chemistry, the legacy and the sendoff of 10 year old super hero stories. There's no way for captain marvel to be in the movie and NOT be the one either doing the finishing blow or saving the day one way or another. She won't appear in the movie to be a random jobber

Based on my personal experiences, saying only soiscum and manchildren and nerd freaks love Marvel capeshit is cope. Of course all the aforementioned do but I've seen the fanfare from normes, Chads, dudebros, etc. One Chad I knew claimed he was tearing up when Thor arrived in Wakanda. Bitch about it bitterly as much as you want, the Mouse really has succeeded capturing the hearts and minds of normal people.

Emotional and/or serious tone =/= deep.

Then why aren't they buying the comic books?

They already used that cliché in Avengers 2 with that red guy

Emotions stem from deep inside, user. You can't just quip your way through a sad scene- Oh wait we're talking about Marvel here. Nevermind.

Is this your attempt at a refutation?

Because everyone fucking knows jumping into comic book lore from scratch in 2019 is suicide. Some people just want a quick 2 hour story every few months

You haven't read the leaks? She's a minor character.

They have movies planned till 2025.

When I'm rich I'm gonna buy some 1/6 hot toys figures especially Thor

Why is Manga so much more successful?

The only poor ones are the writers seething over EVS and Zack from the Sunny D company.

>Pathos and humour cannot coexist!
Marvel films are injected with serious scenes, characters with pathos, etc., all of which had made audience care, keep coming back for more, and has served to turn Disney a nice profit. At this point I don't even know what you're arguing. I'm not trying to convince you capeshit is masterful or anything or that you're not allowed to hate it. But claiming the Marvel movies are devoid of serious scenes, characters with struggles, etc. is completely false, and making fun of capeshit for taking itself seriously is also stupid because, again, taking itself seriously is what makes audience care and is what maximises profit. Simple business plan that works.

She's sad cause she's past the wall and she knows she can't go back. Why the fuck can't she say her lines properly?

>WE OWE IT TO EVERYONE WHO'S NOT IN THIS *RIM*

LIKE JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH A BIT MORE TO LET THE WORDS COME OUT

Not quite. At present the US has an estimated population of about 328,335,000. Halving this means we end up at 164,167,500. In 1970, we were sitting at 203,211,926.
By comparison, Nigeria has a population of 191,836,000 which gets cut down to 95,918,000. But in 1970, they had a population of only 63,566,000. So in 1970 there lived 3.1 Americans for every Nigerian. But after Thanos snap there are only 1.7 Americans for every Nigerian.
In other words, Thanos made everything worse by increasing the overall share of shitskins on the world population.

Got mindfucked out of it and spent 6 years in an expanded universe. I think Earth would be a small place after that regardless. Like leaving your small home town and living your life as a traveling businessman. When you visit years later it looks much smaller, and definitely not the center of the universe anymore.

This is all hypothetical of course. I was actually actively looking for any sign that her "humanity" returns when watching the movie and even though her friend made that huge speech about how she's human, she didn't really react to it much. And in the end she just left to find a home-world for her skrull friends and told fury to only call if it's really important.

So I think her humanity doesn't matter to her as much as characters in the movie wanted to push it.

I mean the first person she makes friends with in the Avengers is Thor? I think we can pretty much consider her as alien as Nebula.

Can't let the ultrimate deminism bomb out yet. It'll be in the final minutes of the fight with her last standing, picking up the hammer and smashing Thanos and the patriarchis collective ballchin into pieces.

Is this a serious question are are you just mainig small talk? Most manga are self contained stories not eons of interconnected lore. And people 'are' terrified of jumping into long running shoen like One Piece that has 800+ chapters.

So when will my hero macademia live action movies replace western comic movies?

The autism. It's not a autistic statistics thing. The point is that billions die, anarchy ensues, there's a massive knock on effect to (way more die after the snap like in that post credits scene with helicopters crashing into buildings).

God they could have done so much more with her arc, she could have been a real good one
>leaves earth but returns to defend it and earn her spot as the leader of the Avengers
KINO

how long is this movie lol?

The bible is a self contained long running lore of eons yet many americans have no problem keep up with Sunday church

Undermining an emotional scene with a quip or joke is a surefire way to expose the films for what they are: Trash. Humor to cut sadness can exist, especially if it fits '''''a character''''', but the humor in Marvel films is cringe inducing horseshit. Everyone and the side characters quip to no end.

Mangas are self contained stories and usually are not legacy shit with editions coming out since 50 years ago or with different writers/mangakas. This isn't even mentioning the cultural differences as well

excluding Avengers and few single films in MCU arcs, how are they considered successes when besides the mentioned, none of the films have even crossed 2x ROI?
"Cultural mark" is just bullshit since they won't stand the test of time due to the same repetitive plot of the every single capeshit film.

Are any of the Avengers more based and redpilled than Cap?

How come Dragonball has no problem with this and keeps adding upon the lore?

I CLAPPED

get litty

You're an idiot. You're not trying to argue Marvel is trash when I made it clear in my fucking comment that I'm not trying to argue it's masterful or convince you not to hate it. Move the goalpost back to where it was before you shifted it.

> enact revenge on Thanos due to insistence of a woman
> btfo again
oh the pottery

>Hell they're doing a recreation of the battle of New York for some reason for it
But of course they do. Captain Fungus has to show how she could've saved NY without any casualties at all.

Cultural differences, or do you think the western normie has ever read a dragon ball manga? let alone the new ones or any one shots/gaidens. Normies want to see the short, screen version of it

Cap any Tonys contracts expire so they're gone for sure, but isn't thors still on for another standalone movie?

lmaoo nobody likes brie larson

>You're not trying to argue Marvel is trash
Any argument will probably lead to it

It's true. It's some sort of gift.

Attached: normies can be hilarious.png (1080x1137, 361K)

Is that why the incestuous dubbing community are jelly over Vic Manyanya praising the word of jesus to all his fans?

Fucking hell seeing silver surfer done right would had been awesome
he was the only good part in the second fantastic four movie

>At this point I don't even know what you're arguing
I don't think there was one to begin with.

Mangas have beginning, middle and end. And once the end is reached, it's for the most part an end. Comics has dozens of reboots over the years, side-universes that all intersect with each other, and crossovers that span multiple series. If you want to know shit about green lantern, better buckle up and be prepared to read abtman, supes, flash, and Justicel eague on the side since at some point one of his stories might be continued in the other series.

I can see it.

~3h30m.

Type. I meant now instead of not. You're trying to argument a different point that's completely irrelevant.
>Capeshit gets laughed at for being taken seriously
>Gets explained that that's because it's a sound business plan to maximise profit
>Then tries to argue capeshit is devoid of emotion, seriousness, etc.
>Is patently false
>Then attacks the quality, which is irrelevant as to whether or not Marvel films have emotional moments, seriousness moments, etc, that serve to make audiences get emotionally invested, keep coming back for, and Disney getting a fatter and fatter wallet

Kids, zoomers, families will watch anything
Marvel is the new temple for the godless West

So Yea Forums hates capeshit and now this thread has almost 300R ....

>Really !!!!

So in order for a child to enjoy a batman toy he has to buy the superman toy?

She already hit the wall.

There wasn't any argument to begin you, you fucking autist. You're trying to start one. I just wanted to point out emotional scenes lead to quips, that's all.

Ahhh, the Kimmel interview where she was joking how much her AND Samuel L Jackson hated the same people they worked with on THREE movies. You do realize only ONE of those movies had Avengers, right? The interview that King Incel Autist Matt Mc Gloin took and twisted to say what you just said. You believe Alex Jones preaches the gospel too, dontcha faggot?

>Marvel
>earn
user she's literally a 1:1 of her comic book personality. She'll just say "I'm leading now you bitches best fall in line", then Tony will object and she chews him out for it, but ultimately she's the bigger fish. She's not a perfect hero, in fact she's a humongous control freak and this causes a lot of drama, but she's been leading the Avengers for a long, long time now.

Attached: tumblr_muqlaia24V1s1w9elo1_640.jpg (550x842, 101K)

but Adam Warlock is introduced in GotG2
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7MELfOccM

never went anywhere with it though lol

>Mangas have beginning, middle and end
tell that to Berserk

Yeah nebula it's hot but that shot is shit

Holy shit, that's retarded.

Hey now.

Attached: berserkend.png (531x360, 262K)

Get herpes.

People enjoy reading that shit? Why even write a character like that as a leader?

>Nebula putting on stupid earth armor
Must feel like a goof.

better remind everyone that captain marvel is in cinemas right now!!

I never made it through the boat ride :(

it will make a shit of money, but it looks like shit to me. seems like they blew their load in infinity war.

Attached: 1518342641504.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>>instead we get brie larson to show up 6 months before the finale of a 10 year saga to come save the day
I still don't get the 'it will all be about heeeeeer!' memeing. She plays second fiddle to the OG in every trailer, spot, poster, and promotional material, many of which she is absent from together. Endgame will be for the OG, not her. Those that complain she'll be the one to say 'Avengers Assemble' might as well have vaginas considering how much they are overreacting and throwing a tantrum.

Brie looks nice with all that makeup
I’d fuck her

>comic = toy
This is some far reaching here.

Not really. I don't even think any run with her had a proper end and wasn't cancelled sooner or later. Unless you count coop shit, but even then she's hated to no end. fucking Ciuvil War 2 had her and tony butt heads and literally everything tony said was right in the end, but of course that would be against Bendis masterplan so she was shown to be the winner in the end.

>Furry

>reddit, youtube and twitter comments
this comments are made by bots/shills r-right?

Attached: 521.png (886x3356, 322K)

Absolutely seething.

Afaik she's not very involved, more like a leader of the entire galactic branch rather than the local Earth group leader who gets into adventures, so she's the "leader on the top" that you don't wanna cross but still relatively in the distance unless unless they want to write a Civil War like story where her ideas and put up against the others, in which context she's the a control freak to the extent that makes Tony look like the straight man. But she's not all bad.

Attached: C23Aa6-XAAAJnrA.jpg (1200x671, 235K)

theyre keeping the mystery and thats great.

but brie larson is a charisma black hole, i can taste the fungus and the sorrow that this creature bring just by being there.

Attached: 200w_d (1).gif (200x184, 111K)

Why they made the Skrulls into Piccolo's

Is Olsen not in this? Why isn't she on the poster?

No one who got snapped is on the poster.

I don't watch these movies, I just like Liz webms

none of the dusted characters are
seems like the leaks were right and they will trap Thanos in another dimension the timetravel back to before infinity war(without the old guard like Tony/Cap etc)
and they'll probably re use old footage for that last part
like, they didn't even shoot new scenes with dusted characters and that's why they're not on there

he was already show un Thor 2 post credit scene and then again in GotG1 and then in GotG2 they retconnet the cocoon

Thor isn't going anywhere

the smartest people on Yea Forums.

>Why even write a character like that as a leader?
It's very toned down in the MCU. But if she'll just say that she's the most qualified to lead the group becasue she's the strongest and the most experienced in dealing with galactic level threats then it will be perfectly in character for her and she won't even be wrong.

what? it's a resting face. there's worse resting faces out there.

He was shittesting her. Watching if she recoils as the lighting axe of gods passes by her, and she didn't even move, only smiled because she probably understood what Thor just did, and he liked that because it means that strength and confidence is in her bones and she's not just putting in on like Tony dons his armor.

i don't need a vagina to be a girl, now take this franchise I like and run it into the fucking ground by casting a turbo-feminist cunt who holds a gun to the mouses head and says "don't see my movie"

there is a Youtube video where she reads "the most searched questions about brie larson" and says that she has two.

>i don't need a vagina to be a girl
That's very liberal of you, user. Good job, glad you could make it.

that can't be her that girl have ass and not fungus

to be fair, the people who directed CM (it's a duo) also did half nelson and mississippi grind. if anything they're not token men/women, but indie darlings.

Carol will.

shit, she does. looks like a typical mall whore