Supposed "Professional Chef"

>Supposed "Professional Chef"
>Undercooks the meat so it's still red inside

why do people admire this guy so much?

Attached: gordonburger.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4clIG3C3dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also:

>Makes fun of restaurant for having a "Cowboy burger"
>A burger that's so big he can't fit it in his mouth
>Meanwhile makes a "burgah" like this instead

What a hack

Attached: gordon_burger.webm (400x300, 2.65M)

Look at this dude's face
Doesn't even look human anymore

Also obvious hair transplant as well, what an insecure little bitch

>cuts a tallburger in half
Scottish "people" are the worst.

He's a vegan apologist these days.

yeah i wonder why his face is so bloated

probably cause of all the undercooked meat he's been eating

>euro attempts to make fine American cuisine
theres your problem

>UK's are euro

lmao no

So is this "crushed" or "smashed", or whatever the fuck they are, burger fad any good?
It's basically just a thin patty, isn't it?

>I order my meat well-done.

Attached: 1418768274502.jpg (600x535, 54K)

>I like to get food poisening

goddamn this fucking thing shows up on /ck/ every fucking day stop spamming it here.

>I'm so afraid of food poisoning that I ruin all meat in my life forever.

not forever, just untill its cooked

nigger, i eat my meat raw in the middle and ive never had food poisoning once.

Calling yourself out for having beta male shitty immune system and being all- around unhealthy. Either that or you've never tried something rare and are too pussy to try it. You won't get sick if you're healthy

whatever you say doc

Attached: medium_rare.png (625x635, 516K)

Rare chicken is not the same as rare beef you mongoloid.

It's odd how none of you have remarked on him using an entire stick of butter to fry 2 patties. I mean how lean is that meat?

This dumb bitch is taking cooking tips from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

>you can eat all rare beef

uneducated as fuck, only some things such as steak, not a grinded and pressed hamburger

>Burgers are american

No

The cowboy bigger is visibly bigger, severely undercooked, and was being served at a restaurant which is charging top dollar for an unnecessarily big burger.

>4 inches of bread

You know damn well that nobody here has said you should eat uncooked chicken.

>fine American cuisine

Hi jack, recovered from the stroke yet

You can literally eat raw hamburger its not like chicken/pork

Attached: 1432365090119.jpg (720x814, 44K)

For being made by one of the top chefs in the world that burger looks really underwhelming

>what is steak tartare

Nice to see you got the joke user

>tartare is the same as grinded beef they put in hamburgers

lmao

OY YAH
BURGAH
GRIW
NICE AND HOT
SEASON GRIW
PATTY ON
SEASON
CHEESE ON
BUN ON
YAH
GRIWD ONION YAH
TO DIE FOR
ASSEMBUW
THIS
WILL
BE
OUR TALLEST
BURGAH
EVAH
AND
IT STARTS
ROIGHT
NOW

Please educate us on the difference

lmao

You should not eat a raw hamburger like in OP.

steaks should be red, mince should be cooked though. People who take the medium rare meme to mince are fucking brain damage

>fine American cuisine
guaranteed replies, well (you)'d, my friend

Attached: 1525349146308.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: American boys hanging out.webm (1408x788, 2.3M)

That's not undercooked though and there's absolutely nothing harmful about eating even minced meat that's still red as long as it's been prepared properly.

Please don't post that Danny Devito looking troll.

Not him. Hamburger meat is ground chuck. Steak tartare is lean chopped filet. Hamburger meat has a lot of fat in it. Steak tartare does not (the egg adds fat to it).
Eating raw/undercooked hamburger meat can give you e coli, salmonella, and other diseases that you really don't want. Even preparing steak tartare is tricky, you kind of need to be an actual trained chef to do it. If you tried to make steak tartare at home, you'd wind up sick (especially if you think steak tartare is just the same as hamburger and buy hamburger meat on the cheap).

kek

i'd prepare you're moms minced meat properly, if you catch my drift

Attached: Qcw84wflZ1vwI1Fi37V1ErJM1tuQ3LYET8NDhaNid3c.jpg (568x347, 30K)

you can make hamburgers by grinding down the meat they cut the steaks from

What you do is you take your beef and seer the outside of it quickly. Then you shave off the cooked outer layer before mincing the meat. Ta da. Completely risk free minced meat.

>eating any form of beef any more done than medium
Do you get a complimentary vagina with your shit taste?

why does the number of buns and patties change constantly throughout the video?

1. "Steaks" come from a variety of cuts of meat.
2. Certain cuts would make really shitty burgers. If you took steak tartare and tried to make a burger from it, it'd come out really flavorless and dry, and the texture would be wrong. If you wanted to make a lean burger, you use ground round. They also make "extra-lean ground beef" but that shit is garbage (still better than a steak tartare burger, or slapping a steak between two buns like a bozo).
3. You can make "burgers" with chicken and fish, too.
4. What does any of this have to do with the difference between steak tartare and hamburger, which is what was asked? It doesn't.
PSA Time: Cook your fucking hamburgers you goddamn neanderthals.

If he had even the slightest bit of awareness of hamburger culture he would know that smash burgers are the only acceptable preparation method these days

>there are Yea Forums posters with encylopedic knowledge of beef.
user is this you by any chance?

Attached: Bobby.jpg (150x295, 13K)

Yeah, it's crazy to actually know things about the stuff you put in your fucking gob.

user you're silly and quite handsome. I like you, have a good day!

Take her easy, pal.

I regularly taste raw store bought hamburger meat to make sure my seasoning is on before I cook them and there's nothing you can do about it. Never cook the shit much over medium-rare and I've literally never caught a foodborne illness. Stop being such pussies.

Imagine eating raw meat... what the fuck.

It's a social status thing. It makes people feel more "adult", whatever that means. Holy shit, please kill yourselves, you fucking mongs.

>you must heavily season the meat before grilling it because you can't season it after it's cooked
>now that the patties are cooked, season them before putting the burger together

You're an idiot, op.

It just taste better.

Yeah, they're pretty good. They're more like fast food burgers instead of these massive jaw-dislocating burgers. Smashing the patty as thin as possible cooks it pretty fast and give more surface area contact with the grill which caramelizes the meat giving it more flavor. Way better than this "raw in the middle" shit you get with a BURGAH

Medium-well for me Gordo

Attached: IMG_1351.jpg (469x500, 110K)

Blue is the only correct answer

Medium to well is the only true answer.

There's nothing manlier than eating your meat rare user

rare chicken is edible if it's grown from a good farm / fresh

t. chef

According to men with poor health and lifestyles trying to push their garbo definitions of masculinity onto their betters.

Bacteria live on the outside of meat, user. Not inside it.

What the fuck is risotto anyway?

>poor health and lifestyles
Uncooked meat has more nutritional value

Everybody who works in a kitchen or catering is a insecure narcissistic psychopath

Am I the only person that finds this shit underwhelming? Recently went on holiday to America and decided I was going to try a bunch of these 'Real' SteakHouse, BBQ places (whatever the name is for them) and yeah, it all looked cool and the waiter told me a bunch of shit about how the meat was smoked for X amount of time over X and Y chips but the result was the very nice looking plate of meat with a pretty meh flavor.

you people are fucking retarded

this isn't steak
ground beef should never be eaten undercooked
there's a special type of it which you eat raw but it's not for cooking, you have to prepare it specifically

See

>Uncooked meat has more nutritional value
Red meat =/= uncooked. Bloody savages.

Enjoy your Food Aids.

Cope more ramsey youre a decadent hack

Fine, enjoy your flavorless burnt patties you seething pleb

Attached: ....jpg (800x530, 104K)

thanks I will

enjoy your e coli and salmonella
IN YOUR GRAVE

oooOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*rap music plays*

chicken will always shit were they eat and are always risky. the only poultry you should eat medium is ostrich.

t. another chef

I always thought I'd like meat well done until I was basically forced to try a rare one. I was blown away by how good it was, never looked back.

I recently went on holiday to America and the BBQ chicken I had in one restaurant was legit the second best meal I've had in my life. So delicious. Wish I could have tried more BBQ food. I guess it depends where you go

if you don't cook American ground beef well done you can die because there is chopped up cow anus in it and bacteria that can kill you

its like he re-upholstered it with new leather.

Soon enough all these fancy burger joints are gonna come full circle and eventual sell something that isn't all that different from McDonald's or whatever.

it depends on what area of the country you were in only a few areas of the country cook BBQ well

>ground beef should never be eaten undercooked
Red or pink in the middle isn't "undercooked".
And you can grind any cut you want into hamburger. Sirloin especially makes excellent hamburger.

is this a joke

do you seriously order your steaks well done

Attached: 1551975796520.png (321x321, 12K)

Anything over medium rare is overcooked.

Rice with veggies.

you can if you grind it yourself fucking moron.

It's hamburger, not steak. A thick enough pile needs to be cooked longer. If you want latex-thin, go get McDonalds.

>caramelizes the meat

Attached: Le atmospheric horror face.png (238x212, 6K)

Tastelet. Go eat your dry shoe leather overcooked hamburgers and watch anime.

>stopped eating meat 2 years ago
>Still feeling pure hatred for the people who waste a good steak by ordering it anything above medium rare

Lab grown meat can't come fast enough

Attached: 1464526929796.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>Rice with veggies.

t. never cooked something in is whole life

chicken is literally the hardest meat in the world to cook. Too early, congratulations you’re now dying. Too late, congratulations you’re now eating a brick composed of sand and sawdust that will take every ounce of effort to force down your throat

thats a shop.

The chicken is from a special farm in Japan where they massage and treat the chickens like kings and queens. They live so well, their flesh can be eaten semi raw.

I hope you don't refrain from eating meat for moral reasons. That'd be real retarded of you, user. You wouldn't want to look like a retard on the internet.

Yeah food poisoning and diarrhea is cool cuz taste. Retard.

Attached: 1538526918347.png (500x532, 269K)

Shitty-ass In-n-Out makes a better burger than this guy.

incredibly, unbelievably based

youtube.com/watch?v=v4clIG3C3dQ

Why is it retarded? I eat meat myself, but it's pretty noble to give up on meat because of morality. I can't do it, but I wish I had the strength to do it.

That's just disgusting. That amount of onions will just take away the taste of the meat, and is a he joking with that seasoning? Might as well not season at all.

If you want a super tasty burger you put a nice rub all over the burger and let it marinade for a bit so it sticks.

>>Undercooks the meat so it's still red inside

Nigger, it's beef, its supposed to be pink in the middle.

>you should only eat burgers well done

Attached: 1549976884940.jpg (500x353, 39K)

Beef is sterile you stupid cunt. You can literally eat it off the cow as it's walking about and you'd be fine.

>undercooking a burger
pretentious fucks

he was off his nut on coke when he filmed this

>yet euros call Americans exclusively "burgers"

Fucking Shiggy you dumb bongs.

lol cook more fucking pleb... pork is much more difficult

>oh no I can't bite this burger it too big
>maybe if I rotate it a bit and
>nope still can't bite the burger
>maybe if I..
>nope
>"I CAN'T BITE THIS BURGER YOU FUCKING MONKEY!"
any American would just bite the burger, leave it to this asshole to make something complicated out of an oversized hamburger

Depends on what kind of meat. You can bake thighs or quarters in the oven at 375 for an hour and the bone and dark meat help it stay juicy even if you slightly over cook it. Boneless skinless breasts I start checking it after 40 minutes.

Ahh an aristocrat

Because fish literally don't feel pain, and they're in abundant supply, but vegans won't eat them. Veganism is a religious belief.

You have a warped understanding of morality if you think pain sensitivity is how you define actions to be moral.

>THINK OF THE FISH

Attached: 1551531375262.jpg (720x724, 29K)

RIGHT! AH, WELCOME HOME!
THE MOST AMAZING BURGAH: THE SECRET OF BUGAH
FIRST OF, SEASON IT!
>seasons 3 patties
GRILL, PIPING HOT!
>seasons 3 patties a little more
GRILL, PIPING HOT!
>seasons 3 patties again, just to make sure
ONCE YOU PUT BURGHA...
>puts patties in grill
PUT THAT LID DOWN!
>seasons 1 bun for his 3 patties
SOGGY BUNS
>opens lid
>puts bun in grill
>closes lid
GRILLED ONIONS!
>seasons 2 onions for his 3 patties
>opens lid
ONIONS ON, LID BACK DOWN!
>leaves lid open
>drops oil bottle and a pan
>cut
>there are now 4 extra buns for his 3 patties
WOW
Wait till that goes
>closes lid
>there are now 5 buns in the table
PIPING HOT!
>opens lid
MMMM!
>there are now 6 patties in the grill and 4 onions
CARAMELIZE THAT BUTTER!
>butters 3 patties
A BUGAH TO DIE FOR
>butters the same 3 patties
NOW, LIGHTLY SEASON THAT GRILL
>seasons patties FROM A DISTANCE
>seasons grill
SEASON, SEASON, SEASON
>closes lid
THE BUN, 3 BUNS, 3 BASES
>opens lid
>closes lid
NICE, BEAUTIFUL, RICH CHEDDAR CHEESE
>opens lid
>puts cheese in 3 patties
ON, ON, ON
>closes lid
MAYONNAISE OOZING AT THE SIDE
>assembles 3 burgers
give me an S: S
give me an A: A
give me an L: L
give me a T: T
SALT AND PEPPER ON THAT TOMATO
>seasons tomato
A TOUCH MORE MAYONNAISE
>opens lid
BEATIFUL, ON SHE GOES
>closes lid
ON, DOWN AND IN
ON, DOWN AND IN
ON, DOWN AND IN
>lets all extra ingredients burn to a crisp
>Stevie Wonder and Kanye come over
THAT IS A BURGAH TO DIE FOR

>ruin all meat
nah, it tastes great, keep your raw chewing gum with high chances of food poisoning

>well done meat tastes great

Attached: 1550683997945.jpg (563x503, 21K)

The only moral difference between plants and animals is that animals can supposedly feel suffering. If you don't eat animals, but you do eat plants, I can only assume it's because you don't want the animals to suffer. So, if I give you a group of animals that are incapable of suffering (don't tell me their suffering is emotional), then what logical reason do you have not to eat them? Face it, fish are capable of suffering just about as much as fruit fly is. Did you know that crabs and lobsters have on average about 100,000 neurons in their body? The human brain has about 100,000,000,000. Good news! You can now eat crab and lobster without worrying about their suffering. But you probably won’t, because veganism is a religious belief that has no ties to logical morality.

>ew raw meat
>muh food poisoning
legitimately feel sad for your father for raising such a candy-ass

Doesn't really have anything to do with the fish, most people won't hurt animals because we understand it's wrong on some level. We have a blind spot to hurting animals for the sake of eating because we experience hunger and we love to taste their flesh, but considering we are able to survive without it is a human weakness to continue eating animals.

What the fuck was he thinking?

>chefs speaking on food as if they come from some position of authority
your “career” is a hobby and your opinions carry no weight

Or use fork and knife.

I can put a bullet in your brain and you would never suffer any pain, doesn't make it right. Your argument against the feeling of pain doesn't really matter, plenty of animals die without ever feeling pain in their death and plenty of people are killed with a bullet to their head without feeling pain too. It is about ending a life.

>The only moral difference between plants and animals

There is a hierarchy structure here, and there always will. If we somehow could figure out how to survive without destroying other lifeforms that would absolutely be even a higher moral value than simple veganism, but since we do not have the technological or economical means to create food out of energy, we will obviously eat plants to survive. Survival does matter, I don't expect anyone to sit down and die because they have to end some type of life to survive.

>But you probably won’t
I am not a vegan and I eat meat every single day, but I recognize that it is immoral considering our level of consciousness and that we have the ability to avoid it. It's selfishness, pure and simple.

This.
Chefs especially.

>If we somehow could figure out how to survive without destroying other lifeforms

Life feasts on life. It always has, and always will. That is how nature works and intends. You not eating a cow because 'muh morals' means taht all the people in your family that bleed, fought and half starved to death to ensure the family could continue look down on you with disgust. You are weak and have failed the trials and tribulations of your ancestors. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. All that effort they made, so you could go spit in their face.

>muh ancestors

Are you high? You didn't address anything in my post. No point in writing if you are going to post Skyrim tier posts.

>Life feasts on life. It always has, and always will. That is how nature works and intends

Literally the first thing he said.

burgers should be cooked medium-medium well, not fully well

>muh animals

fag

>"I'm manly b-because I eat undercooked meat!"
yikes, imagine being this much of a self-conscious faggot

Attached: 155435345436452.jpg (598x415, 39K)

That's not an argument, that's poetry. Also appeal to nature is silly, that's Skyrim posting like the rest of his post about muh ancestors.

Humans are self-aware. This is what seperates us from animals. Find me a self-aware shrimp, and I'll give it US citizenship Until then, it's just a fucking shrimp, and it's worth little more than the raw resources it's composed of (which happen to be very nutritious).

Ramsey isn’t a top chef. He’s a tv personality who happens to own some restaurants. Even when he does cook something it looks like something he’s whipping up for display and following some chef school cooking theory. Dude got famous on a cushy “I get to yell at people” reality tv show. For a guy who yells “it’s fucking raw” a lot, the dude never cooks anything to completion.

bruh, it’s like you never even cook

Other animals are self aware. They just strike us as “other” because they don’t look human and can’t speak language we understand.

>animals other than human beings have achieved sentience

name one

>Undercooks the meat so it's still red inside
Why kind of faggot are you? The best beef is medium rare.

How's your Brexit going?

But why?

niggers

pretty good, on course for a no deal.

>never ate real meat
enjoy your junk

You retarded or something? He worked as a head chef in top tier restaurants long before he owned any restaurants or was on TV.

>He's not even washing his hands.

>open up the BBC
>"MPs vote on Brexit Delay"
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>ate medium rare all my life
>get leukemia
Its confirmed. Undercooked meat gives you cancer

Obviously you can’t do it with store bought ground beef that you don’t know the source of and is certain is fresh. That doesn’t mean that you can’t ever make a burger medium rare.

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about how my meat is cooked?

Eating lasts for at most a few minutes. I'm not that passionate about something that is insignificant

then why not just drink onions you weirdo

You can eat beef raw, mate.

It's all the god damned mayonnaise.

Like what the fuck. That's disgusting.

Yeah but we don't eat nigger

>Eating lasts for at most a few minutes.
Yeah if you just hork down a good steak. You gotta take your time and savor that shit

>he believes the japs' lies

japs are as disgusting as other gooks

you can also make a burger that is half that size guy like everyone else isn't that why he bitched at the burger he got on the show

fixed

Attached: untitled.png (512x532, 244K)

There's a difference between a steak and ground beef.

i fixed the image posed, im not talking about some fucking shitty burger retard

I've been a burger artist for 5 years and can tell this guy is pretty good at it

more like burger autist

fuck off aajonus

I've never got food poisonning from eating rare beef, what the hell is wrong with you