Lori or Andrea?

Who was the most hated character?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 36K)

Tara

Lori, by a mile

Attached: 98b3f809780c4d00d40a76ebdddb58b9.jpg (448x542, 39K)

Andrea was great in the comics, but awful in the show. What a waste.

Lori, the bitch actively made both Rick and Shane go insane and turn them against each other.

Beth

I hated Andrea much more
Lori was just an obnoxious backstabbing bitch
Andrea was all that but also a complete fucking retard who actively worked against the group at any point in time because she was so fucking stupid

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 6K)

Skyler

too qt
if you hated her you're legit homosexual

Only if you’re a retard

Andrea was so much more annoying.

Lori by far

>driving in a post apocalyptic world
>still manage to get your car turned over

Kek

Found myself identifying with Daryl the whole time. They are finally gonna hook up. Then she dies :(

Daryl is gay though

AY REC
YOU CUNT EVN SAV LOWRI REC
WUT BOUT CORL REC
YOU KNOW DAT BABY AINT YORZ REC
CANT KEEP DEM SAYFE REC, LOWRI N CORL NEED A REAL FATHER REC

Michonne

Andrea was gullible and hot headed. But she didnt hurt tge group too much in season 1 and 2
But lori was a legit bitch. Bad mother, shit wife. Backstabbing, annoying in every scene.
Even her death was annoying and super dramatic.

Fuck you.

The andrea actress was good in silent hill. And she had her charming moments. A few times when she cared for others. Theres not one single scene where lori was likable. Ever.

This

They kind of have an inverse arc of each other. Andrea starts out well but goes full retard towards the end, while Lori was a cunt to begin with but goes out with some redeeming features.

I legit stopped watching the series when Andrea died. I liked her, I wanted her to be ricks right hand man and squad sharp shooter. But her death was just so stupid. It was already the last straw in ta series of a lot of fuck ups from the show.