/ALITA/

Alita Battle Angel General Discussion
Previous Thread:

Attached: extendedv2.png (927x1181, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kodanshacomics.com/series/battle-angel-alita/
youtube.com/watch?v=GJw6w_91ex8
youtube.com/watch?v=7V02QF9bwcY
youtube.com/watch?v=7AtgSiMH9GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1552336369265.jpg (600x381, 60K)

>He spends a majority of his day in a thread for a movie he pretends to like so he can meme on Yea Forums
Kek lol oh no

Attached: 1454537845056.png (643x537, 231K)

Can't wait to see more of the world in the inevitable sequels. Cyberpunk aesthetic is practically on point minus some minor things.

are he and Kumaze (the vietnamese guy) dead or coming back in the sequels?
i mean even Screwhead could come back since her brain wasnt sliced but probably not.

Attached: alita30.png (647x1120, 748K)

You're dishonest if you claim to like Alita: Battle Angel but pretend to not like the following:

RoboCop (2014)
Chappie (2015)
Terminator Genisys (2015)
Alien: Covenant (2017)
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Ghost in the Shell (2017)
Pacific Rim Uprising (2018)
Ready Player One (2018)

Reason: It's all the same redundant post-cyberpunk trash!

Attached: takinastroll.jpg (1918x801, 814K)

>cyberpunk trash

Attached: 1552362963246.jpg (500x687, 58K)

>You're dishonest if you claim to like Alita: Battle Angel
ftfy, no one actually likes this movie user, we are only here to meme

I just want to see what we got here. Are you

A) here because waifu
B) here because good movie
C) both A and B
D) Captain Marvel is not that bad

Attached: 1551325454613.jpg (500x800, 101K)

Half those movies are decent, one is amazing, the rest are garbage. But to say Pacific Rim Uprising is "post cyberpunk" is just wrong.

Ironic quads of truth

I just want a shop of Alita holding the Arizona can...

Here's the can. I don't have the original Alita with her hand out pic, though.
BR2049 and Alita: Battle Angel are both great films.

Everything else you listed is trash.

Chappie was okay

Attached: 1552523559937.png (900x1326, 841K)

Has Alita inspired you to do anything better in your life?

Thanks to Alita, last week I upped my push ups to four sets of 40 from 35. This week I increased my running from 3 miles once a week to three miles twice a week. I was stagnated on both for the past year and now I am making small increases.

Thank you Alita, I love you!

have sex

tell me your story, Peaches.

when did you fist hear about the movie, were you a fan of the manga before it, what was seeing it for the first time like and how did you become the daddy of the general?

>pretend

Attached: 1516822728376.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Is ready player one good? I dropped it once I saw Overwatch characters in the trailer.

BR2049 is the only movie worth watching in this list of trash.

was anyone else annoyed that the shipwreck was in a fucking JUNGLE given the wasteland outside iron city. it was implied it was a mountain at least right?
also, all that bs about no one selling that URM shit cus they dont know it or whatever is b.s. they coulda just made it seem more inaccessible and like a longer trip to make it more believable.

Attached: allthoselightsonlyturnedoncusofheridcode.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Very good user. You will need that fitness to face the dark times that are surely ahead. The spirit of Alita will be with you, always.

Attached: 1552255036001.jpg (1280x1408, 148K)

i liked chappie

He's telling the truth desu

Technological suppression is a real and plausible thing, user, especially when you have Zalem basically suppressing the fuck out of Iron City in the first place.

what a SHITTY robot. they could have made a much better looking design so easily. same goes for Amok,the one that crushed ido's daughter. he should have had a freaky skinny robot tubes body or something instead of being a shirtless dork who sold his arm for cyberheroin.

B)

Alita is way more than a waifu. She's a battle angel guardian. A saint.

Its a fun watch for sure. But the whole movie is member berries.

I liked Chappie, RPO, and RoboCop, GITS was shit, and I haven't seen the other movies.

gona take the shoopers some time to even see your request, chill. im still waiting on my flipbook gif of alita faces.

It's basically the literal definition of "turn your brain off" entertainment. It's fun-ish to watch, but that's literally all it amounts to. If that's what you want, then sure, you might like it. Otherwise expect no other redeeming qualities from it.

Can we deep fake Alita on to the original actor so we can have no cute content?

Attached: 1552518815749.webm (960x402, 2.68M)

you should go watch the movie, you might enjoy it.

Fuck you. Romo was the perfect blend of creepy/over the fuckin top cheese you want in a one off bad guy.

Attached: 1551924664537.webm (960x402, 2.78M)

I just want the can.

Have any Michiganfags got it? I tried a Meijer, kroger, and cvs. I tried a shell gas station and 3 others(forget the brand)
I'm gonna have to look at Aldi's or some shit i guess

Attached: AmeriCANt.jpg (1011x1391, 681K)

How's the box office going?

It was alright. I remember getting annoyed at the old "character is hideous and hides their face because they have a minor scar/deformity/whatever, but are otherwise hollywood attractive".

Book was better, but the movie version worked, but it was a fun flick in the cinema. Overwatch shit is a blink and you miss it. Did like the Halo guys. Saw Gundam and I clapped.

checking out bootleg merch. nothing good so far. although i’d get this for my gf if she was into it.

Attached: 8240D09D-6906-4DDF-9B9F-2219E1AD2186.jpg (750x756, 444K)

Try drug stores

True. The world was too clean for a futuristic shithole.

based

Attached: 1408210368169.jpg (513x560, 61K)

Alita is a super stimulamt, just like super-sugary junk foods. These suoer stimulants release far more dopamine than regular stimuli we evolved to handle. This is why McDonalds is just as adictive as heroin. Likewise, Alita is designed to super-stimulate the male brain. She is cute, has bige eyes, a perfect figure, and we have an urge to protect her when she is in the doll body.

Also here are her feet

Attached: 1552397917108-2.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Those eyes. They burn through your soul. THROUGH YOUR SOUL.

Attached: CELLS.jpg (590x350, 19K)

It's fun, but its shitty at the same time. If you didn't see it in theaters, you didn't really see it.

Also, the moral at the end was so fucking awful
>lmao, we turned off the oasis on some days cuz life outside is actually good, even tho the world is a hellscape
>ignore the fact that we are billionaires now haha

>writes a shitty OP and creates a trash thread that goes straight to page 10
>posts the same shitty OP post in /ALITA/ for (you)s
Sad

Im gonna watch the shit out of those bonus features oh my god

Attached: 1551810266235.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

Attached: 53379715_2336492343248454_2235243410543869952_n.jpg (960x505, 34K)

Anyone else a poor fuck who has only been able to see Alita once, and only in 2D? I feel like I let her down.

Alita is redpilled as fuck.

Attached: Alita Sheeeiiittt.png (1218x737, 1.27M)

>RoboCop (2014)
Org were great; haven't seen
>Chappie (2015)
Fucking loved it
>Terminator Genisys (2015)
The first two were the best; havnt seen
>Alien: Covenant (2017)
The franchise died with hicks and newt; havnt seen
>Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
Org is a classic; bought the blu ray based on all the general posts here, will watch friday or sat
>Ghost in the Shell (2017)
Havnt seen. A movie doesn't fill the same purpose for GITS as Alita, since there's already an anime.
>Pacific Rim Uprising (2018)
The orignal was great. I heard this was crap. Havnt seen.
>Ready Player One (2018)
Havnt seen.

It's pics like this that make not care so much about the shame of being a footfag.

Alita meet up?

Attached: 1552432889023.png (622x538, 228K)

based

Pretty good. Will hit 400 million sometime next week, like Tuesday, and still has more days at the box office.

Dude what the fuck was that. Just because he's getting some ass, everybody has to take the weekend off?? What a douche.

>This mad over one post
god this is funny

I have always liked Arizona Tea. I saw this two weeks ago in the store. I have begun to grow tired of drinking nothing but Arizona Tea.

Why are people attracted to feet? How does that gene get passed on?

What if Alita was edited like Kill Bill?

Attached: bill.png (1920x804, 1.43M)

someone post the catgirl webm so he can see the best part of the movie and not bother. also, cus she sexy.

Attached: 744A3439-F81F-4D2C-91F3-569793C9785D.jpg (622x538, 41K)

Hang around and bro anons may pay pal u some dosh to support the movie

In 5 years when Fallen Angel comes out.

Yes. It has had both good and bad results. Hard to sleep at night, but I feel great.

Sure. Let's do it at a shooting range. A warrior like Alita would want it to be so.

>Nova is the dragon that must be slain

Do they have cinema cards elsewhere, or is it a UK thing?

I pay £17 a month and go as much as I like, I've seen Alita 7 times now.

Destroy Jeru Zalam

Attached: Alita Orange-1.jpg (1024x578, 140K)

I'm sorry user. Be glad you at least saw it in theaters. Are there still 3d showings in your area? Im sure you can find a way to scrap enough together for a 3d ticket of you think about it.

I'm a poor fuck with good credit, I just charged up the card good and solid. There will be plenty of time to pay it off while Alita is on the bench, charging up for the sequel.

I saw Gundam and cheered. If you are not a purist, the movie is fun. I do like the massive change they did with The Shining. It took me for an unexpected left turn that I enjoyed.

Attached: tea.png (526x524, 212K)

Only if there is a few cosplayers who are at least 75% accurate to Alita that we can hold hands with, will give us hugs, and other wholesome, non-lewd activities.

Attached: moe ok.jpg (412x405, 38K)

Based

Attached: 1552324875390.gif (500x248, 2.23M)

>waiting on my flipbook gif of alita faces
Learn to shoop faggot.

Attached: 1552518580965.png (502x488, 302K)

What exactly do you want? Just a super fast montage of all her faces?

"No."

You missed the point faggot. The only place you can get a good burger is in the real world. They were encouraging people to reconnect in the real world instead of The Oasis.

Also, I'm still offering to send money to poorfags.

Attached: money.jpg (738x369, 33K)

I don't think so. My budget is so tight. I might be able to go again next week, assuming it's still there, or when it gets to the cheap theater.

I wish they had cheap theaters for Imax movies.

It's not a gene, I don't think.

For me, it's a few things:

1.) Girl is LITERALLY beautiful from head to toe. Like, feet are often associated with being dirty and worn and roughed up, etc. Aesthetic, small, cute, clean (or mostly clean) feet signals good...foot genes, which signals greater health and beauty genes in general.
2.) Since classical times, being barefoot has been associated with youth and innocence. Youth and innocence are very desirable traits for a woman to have.
3.) Like tits and pussy, feet are a part of the body that are usually covered up, not having the bare skin be exposed. There's something a little naughty that can be associated with it.
4.) Have you ever had a footjob? it feels sooooo good, and the kinky fetish association just makes it hotter.

Although not as common, women can have a foot fetish too, but for opposite reasons. They like tough, strong, big, manly, hairy feet, like to be stepped on while being fucked, like to be degraded and humiliated to kiss feet, etc.

Alita is not required in the flesh. She transcends physical presence. She is like the Force. Either she is with you, or she is not.

Attached: 1552397424259.jpg (1600x1219, 398K)

i was thinking a fast montage of mostly happy and cute faces like

>Dressing up as Alita around a group of obsessive neckbeards with emotional issues.

Sounds like a good plan.

lmao

Good night /alita/, got work in the morning. Love you. See you when I get home from work!

>reading the manga because i liked the movie
>skip ahead because i heard it takes a nosedive in quality later on
>it's one piece in space with guest star alita

The fuck happened?

Attached: 1469460085292.jpg (195x243, 13K)

So who's going to play Nova's henchwoman/science experiment/fuck buddy in the sequels?

Attached: eelai.png (528x825, 326K)

Fuck your gif then nigger.
Peaches don't give this faggot anything. If they can't be bothered to toss some Alita pics into Gimp as layers and save as animated gif then fuck 'em.

you mean... like this?

Attached: alita-quiver.webm (1036x720, 2.63M)

There is only ONE good movie in that list.

>RoboCop (2014)
I did like it.
>Terminator Genisys
No I did not like that.
>Alien: Covenant
It was okay.
>Bladerunner 2049
Loved it.
No.
>Pacific Rim Uprising
Terrible movie.
>Ready Player One
Never watched it.
>Reason: It's all the same redundant post-cyberpunk trash.
I don't think you know what cyberpunk is if you included Alien Covenant, Chappie, Pacific Rim 2, and RPO in that list.

Chiren.

I'm offering to buy them movie tickets if there's a barcode or QR code based theater nearby.

Byce Dallas Howard

Tonight's last screening in a shit cinema in beanerland.

Attached: Captura de pantalla_20190313-200652.png (1440x720, 163K)

Don't don t Peaches. They want material to jerk off to Alita. She is not for lewd though..

I can't wait for the future to come.

Watching the Alita trilogy on a cold day will be the best.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2055x1577, 998K)

Which City? Tomorrow is the last one in Monterrey

you and me both m8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 17.55.51.png (691x603, 165K)

IT'S SO CLOSE TO BREAKING 80K PEOPLE

LET"S GET IT DONE!

Attached: Alita 79k.jpg (693x303, 136K)

Mérida. I don't know if tomorrow is last too.

Angelina Jolie

>K
M

>tfw no Screwhead gf

It'll be over 80 by Friday, 84 by Monday. Should finish it's run around 90 million.

Do it yourself waifu fag.

Not a bad idea actually... I did think they underused Jen and I'm all for combining the characters.

>not christina hendricks

whoops my bad, M
or 80k k

WE ARE JUST 16 AWAY FOR 400 M
WE WILL MAKE IT BROS

I'd take you up on that, but I've seen Alita already. It's too bad there wasn't some sort of organised effort to send kids to Alita like there is for all that Marvel crap.

I mean, if you want a strong female hero, how could you do better than Alita? That's the problem with Marvel, most of their heroes have that "too cool for school" attitude. Sure, Tony Stark might be an awesome guy, but if you met him in real life, he'd just tell you to fuck off. But Alita is relatable because in addition to the big battles, she faces a lot of the same challenges as the rest of us, like feeling like you don't belong and trying to find your place in the world.

Ha, nice edit with the box set.
>Panzer Bride
Based

She's a girl with four hands... sounds hot

>84 by Monday
Not possible my man
I expect 82

That's fair. 83 probably the ceiling.

She is F A T.

Attached: 1548297914789.webm (848x480, 2.15M)

Just think about how big cyborgtitties could get, user

you wana take your meds, samefag? i said no cus i'm computer illiterate.

Guys go watch it 3 more times and then trick friends and family thinking you're taking them to see Captain Marvel to see Alita as well.

Kishiro apparently ran out of ideas during LO. I've heard that Mars Chronicle is better, but I dropped LO near the end so I wouldn't know.

FUCK now I want to watch this movie. Just because I’m tired of baneposting

It has experienced significant slowdown, losing a bunch of theaters to CM didn't help matters either, there are a lot of based /Alita/ fans that can no longer directly contribute due to geography.

The fight is now in the hands of the few domestic anons that can still watch it, and the international market.

>could get

Attached: 1474067737136.png (1470x900, 399K)

Fucking
Awesome
Tits

I've had so many wanks to this one.

No moar, though. Not since being /healed//

D A M N N N N N N
A
M
N
N
N
N
N

Why did you add a good movie to the list?

Where can I get the manga online?

>Went to first showing.
>Last showing at my local cinema is Sunday and I'm working.

Oh well, there goes my plan. Saturday morning is my last chance now, 8 is a good number to end on anyway.

BDH is basically a lite version of Hendricks.

>Sequel
OH NO NO NO

Amazon
Buy it faggot

It's slown down, but if you look at percentages, it's held well. Not necessarily high numbers, but no huge dropoffs either.

Attached: Soldier.jpg (1908x1581, 1.21M)

Animebytes.

hohoho good

Attached: Serenity.jpg (1920x811, 1008K)

Hi friend welcome to the general!

MOMMY

Attached: tiktok.png (550x550, 195K)

-growls in stoic approval-

Attached: todd.png (500x213, 148K)

>shills trying to hurt Alita with lewd waifuism and degenerate fetishes.

I'm sorry. But we are all healed here. It won't work.

Attached: ultraPill.jpg (1453x728, 115K)

kodanshacomics.com/series/battle-angel-alita/

>111390061
trailing slash remove

Attached: c.jpg (800x531, 47K)

>that meatcleaver
kek

Not samfagging you fucking lazy nigger. I was responding to different posts. Fuck you and your arrogance. Spend ten minutes learning to gif or go eat a dick. Christ there is probably a website where all you do is upload pics and download a gif. But you can't be bothered. You make demands and bitch when the world won't cave to those demands. You are the one that needs to take your meds faggot.

KEK

Attached: alitavectorkek.jpg (642x640, 127K)

Disney spent $750 MILLION on production and marketing for Captain Marvel, and the figures were just released on Deadline.com

youtube.com/watch?v=GJw6w_91ex8 [Open]

This is literally the most expensive movie ever made, and it probably won't make its money back. Now everything makes sense.
>Disney fucking with Rotten Tomatoes
>Disney buying up their own tickets to make the movie appear successful
>Calling everyone who didn't like the movie racist, sexist, misogynist incels.

This is fucking epic

It's a dust brush

Wasn't ready for these feels

Awoke.
The first thought about Alita.
Jim, why did you do it Jim.
I'm already too old.

what demands? it was a request, and i was just hoping someone would take it on. go watch some alita, dude. you need it.

Is this
/nosequelgeneral/

What in the fuck

Meanwhile Alita breaks even at 350/400 million. Disney is a damn joke.

Attached: choco.png (800x531, 296K)

Alita has inspired me to be more forgiving of nativity and hope for the world. I'm a pretty cynical person (despite a lot of latent optimism) so I used to be a lot more dismissive of people believing the best in things.

The article says it will pass break even point, not hit it. I enjoy Alita over Captain Marvel anyday but these endless supply of videos saying Captain Marvel is going to fail are just dumb, it's going to make over a billion dollars and everyone knows it

Lol, first the narrative was that it flopped. Now it's no sequel. Next will be no trilogy.

>I post on Yea Forums and am computer illiterate
Allowing phone posters was s mistake

Attached: 1551177818572.jpg (369x373, 56K)

hahahahaha very good! good job user!

all of those take themselves seriously and lack charm

kek

top kek @ deleted

Guy I actually have the most insane theory about alita:

Shes not real and was simply created to make people money,she is a fictional character, her movie is not getting a sequel

been posting since 2010 and im computer illiterate. dont be mad im a user not a loser.

Attached: Orangeandchocolatedonotmix.jpg (1146x3087, 754K)

Attached: 1523390941677.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

sneaky Alitas are cutest ones

Attached: rosa-being-cute.gif (245x138, 654K)

In the time it took you to prove you are an arrogant cunt in this thread you could have learned to gif and made that gif you want. But you didn't and wasted yet more of your pathetic life. Sort yourself out. Stop expecting others to wipe your ass.

>tfw ywn play street motorball scrimage with Alita

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-21h40m50s909.png (720x290, 295K)

No fucking way. That number is just sheer beyond ludicrous. It's a number that would make even the most risky investor's head spin.

>Alita threads keep happening
>Brie has her appreciation thread 404’d
Truly we love in the best timeline. Unless you have a petite fetish which Brie ruined forever

Attached: 1632E438-42D0-4258-A725-84295DA27615.jpg (1697x786, 201K)

humbly requesting CHOCOLATE LOCATED but with pic related pls and thank you

Attached: beepbeep.png (522x504, 195K)

The iron fist, full of tears.

My dad loves chocolate with orange flavor/bites, what does it say abou thim?

I love /alita/ bros

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-21h43m52s568.png (720x290, 288K)

>make over a billion dollars and everyone knows it

A part of me doubts it. It might stop at 600m given the current drop rate + the negativity word of mouth.

Unless, Mouse decides to say fuck it and throws money into it and pay everything.

I'm getting one of those as a casual hoodie for myself so I'll tell you how it is when it gets here if you want.

Disney has so much fucking money right now and the MCU has such a deathgrip over cinemas they could spend a billion on CM not make a penny back and still come out just fine.

Mice adapt.
Evolve.
But remain mice.

.>been posting since 2010
>im computer illiterate.
>im a user not a loser.

Attached: fdghjk.gif (530x300, 43K)

If CM is going to lead nuMCU, then 750 million makes sense.

>mad mad mad!!
ok dude

Most cape films have reached 1b easily. Just look at Aquaman. Investors wouldn't think twice.

you need to marry your dad

Attached: basedandalitapilled.png (591x379, 109K)

I haven't checked the general for almost a week. Any word on break even point? I saw the movie has managed to made a few more millions.

Attached: 1552190346956.jpg (871x804, 61K)

duuuude

I believe it's already broken even. Just need to pass 400m for some ok profits.

I'm talking about the cost, not the return. Obviously they're happy if the return is well above expectations, but they're also unhappy if the COST is above acceptable limits as well because it decreases the likelihood of making higher returns since there is more ground to cover.

It's a blunder and a bad one at that. Investors can be forgiving after one, but show a pattern and they begin to pull out. With how they handled CM, I have little faith in Disney if not for their sheer force of size alone.

How many people that like the movie saw the original manga/ova?
Is it all people that dont know how shit it is in comparison

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-21h50m33s038.png (720x290, 135K)

Ohio and they're everywhere

>see this
>not turned on in the slightest

Feels fucking good bros.

Attached: 1552123741361.png (2000x2325, 418K)

but that's forbidden love!

Movie is actually really faithful and well made, I don't know what you're on about.

same. You don't share private things for people you care about.

Attached: shy.webm (960x402, 2.76M)

I've read the manga and I like the movie.

Suck it, fake nostalgiacuck.

Attached: Capture.jpg (502x381, 48K)

So Captain Memevel needs 1b to break even?

>RoboCop (2014)
Liked it. A bit boring though (7/10)
>Chappie (2015)
What is this even
Terrible, but terrific visual effects (6/10)
What
10/10
No. No heart. No soul
It's like seeing Gundam and Power Rangers (5/10)
>Ready Player One (2018)
Nostalgia cringefest (5/10)

Alita is different. I'm not into cyberpunk before, but after watching BR 2049 and Alita I sure as hell am now.

Attached: Alita Berserker Armor Fanart.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

C

Attached: jjba-stardust-crusaders-yes-yes-yes7.jpg (1280x722, 782K)

Just bought 5 more at Wal-Mart

Should I save an unopened one?

>Movie is actually really faithful and well made
if you are low iq and have no standards it might seem that way

>y-you are mad
Believe whatever helps you cope with pathetic life loser.

Attached: yyou.jpg (345x349, 18K)

this is feelsiest scene in whole movie for me

Like this?

Attached: chocolate located.png (522x504, 295K)

>Low IQ

Just aspies that think they are smarted and /pol/tards come up with that shit in an argument about a film.

exactly like this, thank you user

Attached: bouncebouncebounce.webm (553x301, 1.03M)

The original manga is literally the first thing I downloaded from the Internet when I got it.
It was 1997.
I've been waiting for a movie since 2003.
The film is the perfect adaptation.
Do not try to pretend, mouse.

Attached: 656754765756.jpg (2638x1170, 1.01M)

amazing

Attached: smilerod.png (213x241, 72K)

>defending a shitty manga Cameron made into a better movie

Attached: laughing at (you).jpg (291x286, 14K)

FUCKER.

Beat me to it...

Attached: CHOCOLOCATED.png (522x504, 241K)

i liked the manga before the movie came out.
i think the OVA sucks balls.
i really like the movie.
martian chronicles a shit

Attached: 1552447928733.jpg (641x663, 97K)

Here you go user. Took me an hour, but there.

Attached: colorflipbook.webm (900x700, 2.75M)

The manga is good, fag.
Otherwise Jim wouldn't bother with it.

P e R f E c T

Thanks a bunch!

Attached: 1552508377858.jpg (256x256, 47K)

Have this one too if you wanted a little less space on the side of her head

lol

Attached: chocolate located2.png (343x496, 232K)

Black and white version that looks more like a monochrome sketchbook.

Attached: blackandwhiteflipbook.webm (900x700, 2.51M)

haven't felt like fapping since I saw it, is this normal?

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

Gunnm 8/10
Ashen Victor 6/10
OVA 6/10
Last Order 5/10
Mars Chronicle 4/10
Alita: Battle Angel 7/10

awesome, thanks again m80. That pic needed to be used for something and I'm glad it was this. I wish I understood gimp but idk what to even search for to begin learning how to make dumb shit here.

Attached: fastlegs.png (1280x538, 1.14M)

Alita has awaken the purity and discipline inherent within you. You have simply returned to your higher self.

Attached: manly.png (600x440, 211K)

My fap output has also decreased significantly and I've been working out way harder. I can't explain why though.

Chappie was OK

>ChatactersWhoAreLItterallyYou.png

these heal pains in my heart

Attached: with-me-comparison.jpg (2068x980, 111K)

Beautiful. Much wow. So art.

>alternate universe where Alita was made in French New Wave style.

I like it.

Attached: 1552328634864.png (336x268, 177K)

^w^

Attached: ^w^.jpg (1200x1205, 150K)

That is fucking awesome dude. You rock.

Attached: 7A59152D-FB04-4C5F-8713-A2BD75AA14AC.jpg (733x1023, 85K)

BASED ^w^ POSTER

>pretends

Attached: 1439182383435.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Are you me? I'm starting to feel more shameful about my fapping, and I've been working out more.

I saw the OVA probably back in 2007. Thought it was neat, but that was it, I didn't feel like reading the manga but I wished there was more of the anime.

I hope they do something unique like that and don't just use the various poster renders. They're not really special, but that art book cover is great.

Yea Forums is responsible for the most pathetic attempt to meme a movie to success

the Chinese one is pretty good though.

Attached: chineseposter.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

I'm convinced these are all orville posters who have gone back to doing the same thing with different sci-fi trash

>see alita
>people in threads call her a nazi for some reason
>get around to reading the manga
>she literally, explicitly is part of a martian neo-nazi army
>also there are literal vampires for some reason

well
ok

Attached: 1543072471154.jpg (1354x635, 338K)

And yet...

we succeeded.

Attached: 1552105150861.png (1920x1200, 1.09M)

Anyone else who went to see Captain Marvel (I know I know shame on me) but notice the picture flickering during certain scenes? Could swear I saw patterns in the shape too. I swear to christ Disney must have put some sort of subliminal messaging into it or some shit. Otherwise the movie was complete shit and I ended up walking out at the end once Marvel went full Mary Sue with the bonus of fucking shitty wooden acting and mysandric propaganda.

>subliminal messaging
JOIN THE AIR FORCE

Damn pngs why won't you support tags.

Attached: 1552358186857.png (1341x803, 116K)

You're still going to watch all the Marvel movies and buy all your movie tickes on Fandango and subscribe to Disney Plus - right?

There's a good boy.

> she will never hold your hand.

Attached: sad.png (675x547, 50K)

Attached: 1552497536164.png (538x538, 194K)

welp it's official they pulled it from my kinoplex
if only I'd known sooner, maybe I would've been able to catch it more than once

Attached: 1-2-hurts-just-a-little-bit-39336402.png (500x587, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7V02QF9bwcY

Attached: 1552451233192.jpg (486x482, 45K)

they're pretty up front about it lol. They don't give a shit anymore. I mean I remember when the army ads just kind of had soldiers ambiguously riding around in apcs and helicopters delivering boxes of 'stuff'. Now they're just flat out playing MW2 but it's cool because women are there too shooting at stuff too

Attached: alitawp2.png (1920x1080, 376K)

If all the CM fans join the Air Force the military will implode from aircraft hardpoint malfunctions and blue-on-blue fatalities. We can't sustain that level of stupid for even a short time.

>you never even get to yell at her and forcibly inspect it either

Attached: heykid.jpg (1331x544, 78K)

>RoboCop (2014)
Mediocre.

>Chappie (2015)
Bad.

Dumb.

Meh.

Loved it!

Mediocre.

Haven't seen.

>Ready Player One (2018)
Meh.

Attached: 31cb69c7fea0ff07bd12f89304781767.jpg (1255x1240, 747K)

Chocolate hugs, and love for all. Alita is my favorite thread on Yea Forums

Attached: mAn.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Lookin' THICK, SOLID, TIGHT.

gonna be my new wp, thanks user

You know part of the the MASSIVE American Military Budget goes towards 'product placement' (recruitment propaganda) in Hollywood movies and TV, right?

Attached: 1552366003993.png (613x553, 361K)

I unironically like chappie and think die antwoord are the best part of the movie

glad you like it

Attached: 1552508603085.png (512x512, 222K)

Thanks user.

Attached: doggie.png (554x538, 459K)

Filming this movie must have been a unique challenge for the actors. Even Rosa has mentioned how awkward some of the scenes were in that suit.

>Alita bombs and a theatrical sequel doesn’t happen
>instead a Netflix anime series gets greenlighted with James and Robert on board as producer and director, James and Robert are hands on with the project 1000%
>story starts from the beginning and continues on per season
>Rosa Salazar and Christoph Waltz reprise their roles in the “English dub”
>animation will be provided by Studio Bones (aka the Green Naruto crew)
Is this the perfect compromise if a live action sequel movie doesn’t happen?

Attached: A699E84A-922C-4A16-AE0B-4901EBEC67B8.png (457x373, 221K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7AtgSiMH9GI

Thread music

Attached: 0-144025-thumbs-250x250.jpg (250x250, 46K)

Yeah, good acting is so hard.

It's hard enough to get into character.

Let alone pretend like it's hot when it's really cold or that it's cold when it's really hot.

Let alone block out all the lights and camera and crew and be present in the scene.

Let alone doing all of the above with all that crap and DOTS attached to your face.

I know she'll never get any awards for it, but if hacks like Jennifer Lawrence or Brie Larson can win Oscars, then Rosa is definitely deserving of an Academy Award.

Attached: 1552431988795.gif (498x249, 2.28M)

There can be no compromise now, user. We WILL get our trilogy. We must not accept anything less, even if only to give the mouse a giant middle finger.

oh I know I was just talking about their portrayal of stuff from a few years ago.
best general, best thread for best girl.

Attached: protecataccsnacc.webm (1280x558, 1.71M)

Mocap tech has come a long way, it would be interesting but I don't nesscarily think it would be challenging. Rosa deserves an award for well she's done.

>Netflix anime series
This shit must burn in hell.

Sure....too bad a sequel will happen.

No. Sequel, trilogy, or nothing.

Eventually you'd get used to wearing it but acting opposite someone wearing a wetsuit covered in nipples must have been really weird.

NO DEAL. Seeing Alita in the flesh is 90% of why the movie works.

No compromise.
No negotiation.
No concessions.
We can't let evil win.

Castlevania was awesome but yeah Netflix doesn't have the best track record

fantastic god damn i must have jammed the original song 1000 times back in 2008 or whatever it was

She's sitting on a 380 million total gross, and still has at least another week in NA and till the end of April in China, a sequel is likely, and if she crosses 400 it's garantueed

We ought to look a few years into the future (sequel, or, inshalllah, trilogy territory) where the mouse is weakened after ruining Star Wars and the MCU, and SJWs in hollywood are losing ground. At that point, Alita movies might have a real chance of getting some recognition.

>why the hell do all my captca photos look like grainy 70s UFO stills all the sudden

FINAL DESTINATION

Attached: 1552508390632.jpg (1080x1260, 124K)

Sometimes I get constipated, so I like going to the theater to drink some sugar water which always gets my system flowing again if you catch my drift. Captain Marvel seemed like the perfect movie to wait while my bowel makes movement, and plus I could see just how shitty it was.

>Jennifer Lawrence or Brie Larson can win Oscars, then Rosa is definitely deserving of an Academy Award.
it's for pays the most. Rosa deserves some serious recognition. But actors only get noticed if their critics have a shit ton of mone-uh-favors, thrown their way.

Attached: thankyou.webm (960x402, 2.36M)

>bashing on Netflix anime
Pic related turned out to be amazing

Attached: F88F7E87-8C03-485F-A693-11EBFE01F734.png (350x495, 198K)

I have no desire to see a crooked budget fake from Netflix, instead of a full-fledged film from Rodriguez and Jim.

Fuck yes brothers, hold the line! Not one step back!

Attached: Alita-Battle-Angel-2-movie-sequel-discussed-by-James-Cameron-Robert-Rodriguez-How-the-Gunnm-manga-se (1200x675, 74K)

Even if Jim and Rob are on board and hands on with it?

ALITA RODARAN CABEZAS !!

Castlevania kicked ass

Peaches if you're ever in Australia I'll buy you a drink for your constant hard work for us.

Dunno about the sequel.
But sure is a success

I like it more than the original. I've practically had it on loop for like 3 hours now.

Get some adi shankar in there. It will not hurt.

for me, it's the original, but this one fits Alita really well no doubt of that

Zapan killing Hugo was a GOOD move instead of Clive Lee AKA Monster of the Week
Same for Grewishka

Even so.
This is a different media.
Different ways of filing history.
And the animation will not be able to convey the expression that was in the film.
Or it will be an animation for the price of a film, in essence an ordinary film divided into episodes.
Another victory of petty evil.

Alita is Love. Alita is life.

Attached: am2a.png (804x804, 590K)

>>also there are literal vampires for some reason
Unpopular opinion, but I didn't even mind the vampires all that much. I thought that little side story was kinda cool actually. It was the increasingly retarded and over the top ZOTT fighters that killed my interest.

2049 is good the rest are garbage tier

Technically she has another month or two in NA, but the most she'll get is in the next two weeks. Then anything made is very minuet.

I hope they cut at least 3/4 of Last Order.

>It will bomb
>It will suck
>It will gross 25M
>It won’t gross Overseas
>It won’t get past 200M
>It will flop
>It won’t get past 300M
>It won’t break even
>It won’t get a Sequel
[WE ARE HERE]

But, user, didn't you hear?

IT'S NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE MANGA, therefore

IT'S SHIT!!!111!

Attached: 1552429976974.png (600x600, 180K)

Clive Lee was lame as fuck in the manga but at least the OVA makes him the one to have killed Hugo's brother so there's a better connection there.
Still, I liked the way the movie amalgamated Zapan and Lee together, same with the way Grewishika took on more of Makaku than in the OVA.

I can already hear Morpheus shouting this lol

Attached: attack.jpg (1024x640, 158K)

I like the URM and it is historically canon for Nazis to have epic tech.

me in the back :(

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-22h50m26s236.png (720x290, 324K)

>she doesn't kick your ass into next week
am fine with that

We have a higher resolution version of this. There have even been edits.

I'm holding out for a really awesome 99 shirt. the lack of merch for this is weird, not even Hot Topic has anything

The ZOTT is kind of just a backdrop and I'm not minding it so much since I like Sechs, Elf, and Zwolf

Attached: 1552462829252.jpg (1400x762, 101K)

DIS BISH BROKE MOI NOWSE

She's so endearing. I believe her implicitly.

>Yes I did.

How would Sechs even be handled in live action? Rosa's face on a male bodybuilder?

I like those 3 a lot too. The twins are adorable and Sechs reminds me of the androids from the old Phantasy Star games with his weird headgear and stuff.

I'm going to commission 99 morale patches, bumper stickers and spray stencils. Once I have it all amassed, I will go Full Fanboy over night.

STATE YOUR BUSINESS, TINBOY.

Panzer Kunst vs. Gun Kata, who wins?

Attached: gunkata.jpg (475x188, 8K)

Attached: 1550006095075.webm (600x250, 1.67M)

there's no deceit in that face, that's why.

Attached: wannaJoin.png (594x538, 361K)

man that fuckin moon scene, so awesome

Clive Lee killed the brother in the manga as well Spee D. Reader

They even used visuals from Clive Lee's fight, when Alita is fighting Nysianna she gets knocked to the ground and keeps rolling while Nysianna tries to stab her a bunch of times and that's straight from the Clive Lee fight in the OVA

what's the name of that chadbot?

that flashback was tight as fuck

>tfw you will never fight alongside Alita on the moon

Attached: blade-runner-2049_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg (480x300, 40K)

>Which is 1 more than 99.

dayum, martians look like THAT?

When Alita fought all the Centurions she used her sword to block and redirect the first bullet that was fired at her so I think she wins pretty easily

>ywn be judo thrown by alita,

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Until the Blu Ray drops...then Yea Forums will make it the best selling home media of all time

Whats funny is that Clive Lee appears in the film

imagine being tossed on the ground before Alita straddles you and then looking you in the eye she gives you a stern look and says, "Goddamn it, user. You really need to shape up. Joining me on hunts is your idea but you really need to get your shit together and practice! This isn't time to flirt get serious!" before she hops off and shakes her hair ha ha i mean total one-track mind but you get my drift heh

I'm confused and aprehensive about that. I am a poorfag but I'd feel bad asking people for money to see a movie. As much as I've become obsessed with Alita through these threads it seems wrong to get people to pay for a movie ticket.

Attached: am.png (1406x1398, 1.44M)

MY BODY IS READY

I'm that user. I'm home.
HATERS GET FUCKED!

>before Alita straddles you

Attached: eyes.jpg (3840x2160, 1.79M)

>she will never wrap her thighs around your neck

Just fucking end my suffering now

Attached: 1551505152761.webm (640x640, 643K)

Why? I'll give you money, I can do it. Shouldn't feel bad, I help you, you see good movie, we both win.

>real life vs. the life that could be

Attached: uscJgBL-_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

well since nobody has asked aside from one dickhead from a thread last night I think, I don't think you need to feel bad about it. I've offered, Peaches has offered and couple others have before too. Kicking somebody $10-20 is really not a big deal.

Attached: 1551038358329.jpg (992x1500, 364K)

are we shooting for highest amount of replies or...

>Alita will never look at you like this

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-23h10m36s233.png (720x290, 180K)

I guess I'll make next general.

tangible feel

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Attached: lonely_and.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Gerda is legit THICC as fuck in the movie.

Attached: 1545573462148.png (1920x800, 751K)

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Alita stares straight into your soul, there is no hiding.

>these captchas are getting out of hand

>that panicked look in his face
>that ball-busting flip
>that hand twitch

WHY IS SHE SO BASED?