Kinos about evil lurking in plain view

Kinos about evil lurking in plain view

Attached: file.png (680x382, 461K)

Blue Velvet.

very lynchian

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks! But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time. Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans! That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber This isn't Reddit after all! And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

Attached: 1550385149211.jpg (798x494, 54K)

Cape Fear
The Night Of The Hunter

this is good until the last sentence, it doesn't fit with the rest.

I dont know, OP

Attached: dunno.jpg (892x751, 202K)

They Live
The Shining
Lynch movies
In the Mouth of Madness
Rosemary's Baby

and everything else that was posted so far

True detective season 1

Brain Damage
The Good Son
Saw

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

>evil

The Killing of a Sacred Deer wasn't necessarily about evil but it was one of the most uncomfortable films I've watched. The last 10 minutes had me hyperventilating.

Attached: leaving-neverland.jpg (620x349, 31K)

Cops
Live PD

He said kinos not gay foggot movies for niggers

Oblivion
The Thing
The Invitation
Warcraft

>Netflix

Oh look another retard

My family's been here a long long time

Hillary's America