What was his problem? That his son moved out?

What was his problem? That his son moved out?

Attached: Poster - 12 Angry Men_06.jpg (400x296, 19K)

his son was a tranny

He was sexually attracted to every man in the room.

It was the 50's; when a man was still measured by how well behaved his children were.

His kid was a filthy commie

>when a man was still measured by how well behaved his children were
a better time

based son cut off his abusive toxic dad and never looked back. that’s what I did and I’m way better off now

he saw through Henry Fonda's bullshit leftist excuses

Lmao
Completely missing the point of the film

yeah, the point of the movie is acquitting racial minority criminals because it pulls on your leftist heartstrings.

Please leave /pol/ your film analysis is incorrect and off-topic

not your safe space, retard

Sort of. Henry Fonda's character introduces the possibility that the father wasn't a good father to the kid which is immediately paralleled with Cobb's character's own treatment of his kid.

The case is then transformed to one where being wrong in the judgement is tantamount to saying the way he brought up his child was wrong and thereby he's not a good father. So the rest of the movie (for this character) is an internal character struggle presented as a legal drama.

It's not so blunt as I'm saying since Lumet slowly reveals details about the characters but I think that covers the gist of it.

based

This film sucked. None of the "boogeyman" characters were believable or relatable.

typical leftist LARP, anybody that disagrees with you must be mentally impaired, homophones just actually want to fuck guys, racists just want to get fucked by a black guy. it's such a sad projection.

>incorrectly analyzing a movie about the complexities of the criminal justice system and facts over emotion
>"durr not your safe space #MAGA2020"

I think you responded to the wrong poster.

Attached: 1542780339556.png (234x278, 117K)

no, the whole movie is a leftist self-righteous LARP

Just let him shitpost in peace man

did I disturb your white savior complex?

he’s a useful idiot, he bumps a thread that would otherwise die in 60 seconds because this board is shite

go go, leftist, save that poor jamal dindu from da evil racist southern court, the only evidence that does he did it was 50 eye witnesses and fingerprints on the knife. no it must be da evil racist keeping da black man down.

>Nobody wears eyeglasses to bed.

How are your going to find your wife's dick if you're not wearing your glasses?
I don't get it.

Attached: twelve.jpg (292x173, 5K)

Libtard owned :'))

That juror was the most based imo. Cold and calculated and didn't break under group preassure. Was willing to change his mind when enough evidence was given.

your deep seething is displayed fully by your bitter irony

Worst one was the guy willing to vote with the majority just so he could get to his ball game.

>You couldn't remember the entire cast of a movie you saw a week ago, therefore it's entirely likely that a boy couldn't remember any details whatsoever about the movie he saw yesterday
Possibly the worst argument that the dissenting juror made in the entire thing

Bad argument but have you ever smoked some bud and seen a movie? I totally believe not remembering most/all a movie

Juror #3: That business before when that tall guy, what's-his-name, was trying to bait me? That doesn't prove anything. I'm a pretty excitable person. I mean, where does he come off calling me a public avenger, sadist and everything? Anyone in his right mind would blow his stack. He was just trying to bait me.
Juror #4: He did an excellent job.

Attached: flintstonesparody.jpg (308x232, 10K)

>homophones
lol

I disagree with you but I still think they force the concept of REASONABLE doubt. Humans can never be 100% certain of anything.

Exactally this.