Amber heard mocks Johnny Depp for moms death

Amber heard heavily edited videos and is seen smiling in the videos. Old stuff but this proves the point she was mocking and edging him on.

Attached: 9E05D889-5070-4064-ACAB-7E5BC485E323.png (640x1136, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/5016086/johnny-depp-amber-heard-defamation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mom death right about this time

Attached: 12D9C01D-B1CA-4AC0-871F-7D8217DF1F47.png (640x1136, 481K)

She wants people to feel sorry for her. She likes looking like a victim. The reason she probably got this arm mark was from being a psycho bitch. She even has her sleeve pushed up because she wants people to feel sorry for her

Attached: 436932F5-9B98-4EBC-8485-40301AF9CBAE.png (640x1136, 751K)

guys, what if...
just hear me out
what if they're both assholes who hurt each other and there's no good guy in this story?

>tfw Amber Heard will never laugh at your 4in cock

Why even live?

Man in his 50s, never hurt anyone in his life, all his ex and coworkers say he was always gentle and protective.

Meets psycho bitch proven to be a manipulative bitch and a whore.

Both turn into assholes.

MMh really makes you think.

She has a history of domestic violence, Depp doesn't

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

they're both celebrity morons. I hope the court decides to strip them both of all their assets and give it to charity.

lol, Depp was one of Hunter S. Thompson's best friends. No way he isn't a looney tunes druggie.

I'm a guy and that looks like hair straightener burns or kitchen type injuries when making hot food..

I Think it shows she used the dude. He was never a violent man but her psychotic ass literally changed him as a person though abuse. This happens a lot actually. One person is a monster they both become one

Fuckinf this. She made him into this person through torment and constant abuse. She’s a classic head case

I’m a gurrrrl who has had bruises from a guy grabbing my arm. That’s exactly what that is

Bruises aren't monotone.

An article reads. Depp claims he was upset with his moms death in which he was drinking. She started to edge him on and mock him. Even recording her in a time of such sadness is so fucking sick
globalnews.ca/news/5016086/johnny-depp-amber-heard-defamation/

It’s looks like a thumb print dude. I’ve had them

The continues to read wasn’t working the second time I tried to find this. I hope it’s working for someone

Don't fucking "dude" me faggot.

We're talking about injuries, not your criminal record.

Sorry I’m not a nigger I don’t have a criminal record

Sorry dude it’s just so fun to call people DUDE. even though they’re pieces of shit like you who actually have nobody to care about them. I like to be a little nice. Faggot bitch

Meek.

I feel sorry for you sex dolls user. Have fun never having anyone to love you. Have every beautiful woman never give you a glance. What a terrible fate that has been given to a 300 pound incel such as yourself

You got to practice more on the delivery.

You need to go back to lolcow farms/crystal cafe. Nobody wants you here.

I beat up my gf when she mocked my brothers suicide. Have no regrets but now I can't legally own a gun

No, you cant legally *buy* a gun. Nothing says you cant build one. Wink wink.

retarded gurrrl apparently

women are pretty heartless yes

as a chef who've received one too many self inflicted burns i can safely say that those are not sores

;^)
SHALL

what do you expect from this person? she filed for divorce the weekend his mom died. she's a sociopath.

A couple of things on the new evidence against Amber Heard:
stop saying johnny depp is innocent. the fact that there is new evidence that she abused him does not mean he did not abuse her as well. he could have been abusing her and she could have acted in self defence, or vice versa. or, one of them could have been the violent one while the other one has faked injuries. nothing is clear yet.
it is convenient for people who loved him before to feel comfortable with loving him again, along with the whole “ah ha told you!” attitude, but nothing has been confirmed yet. this new development is not a cue to idolise him again, it’s a sign that the situation is much more complex than it appeared previously.
stop cancelling amber. all these posts that are saying “this is why cancel culture is toxic!” while also telling us to cancel amber are contradictory. if anything, through this case we have learned that cancelling someone straight away at the first sign of any wrong-doing is a bit extreme. if you cancel amber after this preliminary evidence has come to light, you have not learned anything from the initial depp case.

you sound like you dilate

Amber Heard is a malevolent sociopath and one look into her eyes confirms that.

i’m gonna be completely honest, none of you “forgive johnny depp without question!” people are doing any of this because you actually care about abuse victims. all i have seen is people talking about how they always knew amber was lying, and how we should be ashamed for ever believing her, then turn around and spew some half-hearted and contradictory “sUpPoRt viCtiMs oF aBuSe”. the fact that people jumped on this train so quickly after ONE unsourced tweet from a johnny depp stan account just goes to show that this isn’t about supporting abuse survivors, this isn’t about justice, this is about you not feeling guilty about having still supported him after amber came forward. you talk about supporting and believing victims but where was that energy for amber? most of you who are trashing her now NEVER believed her and were giving her this shit since the beginning, and honestly bragging about how you always knew she was lying, her story was suspicious etc. is really doing the opposite of what you think it is. it’s just proving what you’ve already shown - you don’t actually give a shit about abuse survivors, you’re not doing this to get justice for victims of abuse. this is nothing but a media spectacle, you don’t actually care. why is everyone acting like johnny depp’s word is somehow so much more important than amber’s? why is everyone ignoring her evidence? this isn’t about supporting male abuse victims, this isn’t about believing survivors, this is just you using abuse survivors so you can thirst over your celebrity crush without the guilt

Attached: gif.gif (540x340, 2.94M)

fucking cunt.

This definitely reads like a really moral and virtuous person trying to school us on abuse. Definitely doesn't read like the constant stream of people trying to defend shitty opinions against Johnny and soothe their monstrous guilt. In all seriousness it's really funny seeing people like this trying to damage control after spending two years saying they hope Johnny gets raped to death in prison.

Fucking roasties man, Depp deserved better. We are talking about fucking captain jack sparrow here.

Anyone else just want to kill themselves? The roasties fucking win, i'm out.

N O T
O
T

So feels, but no facts. Gotcha

Why so many females are so demonic and evil, literally not only the pretty ones, even the ugly ones can be cruel.

>why is everyone ignoring her evidence?
lmao she had none. i never believed this psycho bitch.

>implying you wouldn't let her suck the soul out of you and then urinate on your carcass
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: cuck.gif (268x320, 606K)

i am glad that god or evolution or whatever we believe created this universe invented the wall, its a joy to see my ex's getting btfo by the wall.

Actually I already fucked her.

>Give me your money user

Attached: amber.gif (268x335, 1.77M)

i think narcissism is an inherent quality to women. there must be evolutionary reason for it.

entirely possible.

>ok here's 240 dollars and a 2008 Ford Fiesta

all i have is -17 bucks in my bank account

That had nothing to do with his mom. He was mad that she was talking to a guy the night before. She apologized and didnt know she wasnt allowed to have conversations with guys. Depp is super insecure and a jealous type, and a paranoid drunk.

In the video she is saying "I apologized already. I thought we were fine. What happened?" Then he says, "No! YOU were fine. You were fine." Then he drinks more and smashes more things.

She wanted to capture the episode on video because it happened often and if she didnt record his behavior she knew nobody would believe her over him.

I’ve never liked Johnny before or after his recent scandals, but you’re absolutely kidding yourself if you think anything came out today that calls into question any of Amber’s story. Johnny was mad she was sleeping around when he abused her and his coniciding alcoholic spiral is loosely attributable to a family death. That doesn’t reflect any changes in the abuse he demonstrably committed, its just fodder for your rationalizations

Almost certainly an abuse relationship where both parties are abusive.

>You're making me impatient, user. You don't want me to tweet about our little "lover's quarrel" do you?

Attached: amber flicks her hair.gif (268x335, 1.99M)

>That had nothing to do with his mom. He was mad that she was talking to a guy the night before.

is that in the video?

How the heck did the press media not found this out?

>Never mind. I shall extract your essence, if that is the only thing in your posession.

Attached: come here big boy.gif (540x304, 2.98M)

Yes. It's also in the court filings which any of you can read. All of the episodes with Depp are detailed in court records.

>if she didnt record his behavior she knew nobody would believe her over him.
Really. At the fucking height of #metoo

Not bad but when you reply that quickly it's too obvious. Let the thread go a bit and keep your replies shorter. You don't have to try so hard.

where in the video exactly, timestamp?

It's not 2015 we don't have to pretend women can't give abuse in relationships. Sometimes both people are awful, evil to each other. Our culture is so diseased there is no view we can take of this kind of thing than just write-off both parties to be forever ostracized and "cancelled".

Attached: 1488413792516.jpg (294x275, 14K)

>So what if your mom died Johnny? Don't be a faggot
>Hahaha you're gonna cry? Really?

Attached: laughter.gif (268x268, 1.64M)

>amber heard dumped johnny depp right after his mom died.
>she looks happy in photos where she doesn't know she's being photographed, but miserable where she knows she's being photographed.
>she was arrested for domestic violence previously

>none of jp's previous girlfriends or wives have said he was abusive, NOT ONE.
>he covered up her abuse towards himself.

>mountains of evidence submitted to the court including witness testimonies and surveillance
>Amber Heard admits on the stand that she lied
>documents from investigation showing that she had absolutely no injuries immediately after the attack
>DUDE NONE OF THAT CALLS INTO QUESTION AMBER'S STORY SHE'S INNOCENT

this bitch should be in prison.

What a good and pure soul, who dindu nothin

I don't care what happened to either of these reptiles because I'm not a woman reading People Magazine.
I would like to point out, however, that I would like to fuck her bald little snatch and spank her ass for being a bad girl

Worth it

Amber is based and redpilled.

Attached: amberbased.jpg (576x1024, 33K)

what the fuck is wrong with you? Where's the link? You lazy cunt.

Most of them are like this but some genuinely care

LMFAO I remember this. What a fucking alpha chad she is.

Attached: 1550358987938.png (253x329, 73K)

she's so overrated

if I was elon musk I'd date best emma or tessa fowler

anyone else hope she gets a prison sentencing and breaks down crying in court?
id fap so hard to that

>Why so many females are so demonic and evil, literally not only the pretty ones, even the ugly ones can be cruel.
Society did this.

kristen stewart is prettier.

Would you let her abuse you if you got to sleep with her?

>be me
>meet amber heard
>"AYO YA HEARRD?"
>Amber:"Yes, I am."

Powrful

That's a Kelly Osbourne tier fuckup. She probably thought she was being genuinely helpful but is so far up her own ass she doesn't see the racism.

>yen suck amber's tits while she jerks you off calling you a dirty boy

She's winning 2:1. How can we save him, Yea Forums?

Attached: hmmm.png (985x643, 322K)

Johnny should come out as a "lesbian" who only fucks men too.

Holy god she's so fucking hot, I want her to throw a vodka bottle at my dick

>“sUpPoRt viCtiMs oF aBuSe

Attached: kermitshotgun.jpg (270x427, 25K)

That, young lady, is know as the "goon hand". And if you would keep your mouth shut and stop embarassing me in public, it would never happen.

amber heard is a malignant cunt

Attached: 1455517885092s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

retarded samefaggot cuck

>Johnny, its winona. I got an idea

Attached: IMG_20190131_184126.jpg (231x231, 13K)

Jesus Depp was so handsome back in the day

Attached: 2016-06-29_new_22391579_I1.jpg (620x778, 36K)

How badly? Does she have a fucked up face now? Would probably do the same in your situation.

why beautiful women are the most crazy bitches out there? why they can´t be normal?

Attached: 1531626887361.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Fuck all these amber goldnigger apologist beta orbiters

only incels get angry and slam things

someone do a JUST edit for amber heard.

HAHA

Attached: amberheardbanner_2.jpg (655x350, 55K)

>she's still better looking than 90% of females
life on ez mode

Yeah, they're scum.

Attached: blackpill at work.png (1174x482, 35K)

based roastie not wanting to bear the child of a closet faggot

I'll take 320 dollars and a 2005 Ford Focus, final offer.

>females
get laid nerd

>r/enlightenedcentrism

Yeah go ahead and tell me how you fence post *rolls eyes*

>“All the stuff you heard last year about Johnny, 99 percent was just bull,” Cooper said. “I've never seen him look better in my life. I've never seen him happier. I've never heard him play better, and the way the press would have it is 'he's a total destruction and ready to die.' Totally not true.”

Johnny needs better friends, what the fuck is Alice Cooper doing

I'm trying to imagine giving a fuck about any of this but I'm a man that has sex so hard to relate to incel obsession

Truly /ourgirl/.