Just admit it, this scene was kino

Just admit it, this scene was kino

Attached: qui-gon-waits-1536x864-235646099224.jpg (1536x864, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KSbwAJT8RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But user, the whole prequel besides from episode 2 was kino

When I was a kid I thought it was stupid
Now I realise that Qui Gon was exhausted from the fight and meditating to recover his strength
Bravo George

Why didn't Obi Wan use Force Speed™ to get through the hallway before the emitters reactivated and save Qui Gonn?

Attached: Bww1ml.gif (320x180, 1.12M)

>the massive drop in imagine quality between episode 1 and the other two due to the film/HD switch

explain

Quigon wasn't style defeated him. Dooku fighting style was better suited to defeat Maul. Because Dooku's style was more conserve energy as you fight.

Episode 1 was in 199
Before DVDs and High-def took off.
Also, yoda was a puppet in episode 1, cgi in 2 and 3

or just force push, grab darth maul and throw him into the pit?

DAE love the prequels XD?
youtube.com/watch?v=_KSbwAJT8RE

Yes it was, the 3 characters showed personality in the fight, the music, the art direction, everything worked.

1999*

Qui-gon "roaming the street for a dindu to beat" Jin

The Phantom Menqce was filmed mostly on film, the rest of the prequels were filmed on digital

Why didn't they just build those droids instead of the shitty ones?

Not that this isn't grasping for straws, but I can think of two potential reasons.

>He risked running headfirst into a laser barrier once they started switching on
>He risked running right into the pit in the middle of the final room
With that kind of speed, I don't see how he could stop himself immediately. Unless "Force Stop" is also a power, I guess.

Attached: 16400532249_0d52dbbff0_b.jpg (1024x683, 304K)

Droidekas get rekt by proton bazookas
Haven’t you played any SW games?

Every scene with the greatest Jedi of All time js Kino.

Phantom Menace is the best of the prequel trilogy. Has some really good moments.

>why wouldn’t military just build tanks

episode 1 was shot on film, still look good in HD for the most part
episodes 2 and 3 used primitive early generation HD digital cameras, and were shot/edited/authored in 1080p.
meaning the actual digital intermediate is 1080, it was never actually meant to be watched at home in 1080. They look like absolute dogshit in high definition

Not enough force