PROJECT BLUE BOOK FINALE

Well,what did Yea Forums think of the PBB final episode?
I loved it,it had such a movie feel. It felt big.
And the ending? It was great,I cannot wait for the second season.
I say it's 8.5/10 from me for the whole first season.It started fine and got great.Some may hate it but I don't care,I'm just happy the series is successful and it will continue.

Attached: 81TJz65Km1L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could've been a disaster the way the build up for the season was going. Very tasteful ending

This,Aiden did say they took a hugerisk with this ending. He disn't know they renewed for a second season. He said they have plans for "more" seasons.

I liked it can't wait for new episodes i truthfully only started watching this show after i found out that cia was in it started watching it for memes and stayed for the story his wife makes me so angry for being so gullible for the blondes deceitfulness other than that its kino for me

Lesbian kino
Will Air Force Chad survive russian pussy?

So,where will the contact be made? I think they have the balls to do the Holloman Base meeting. Was it Eisenhower that sold humanity to greys?

Which was the best and weakest episode?
Weakest:Foo Fighters
Best:Washignton Go Merry Round

Dr. Hynek, I'm NIGGER

Attached: Project.Blue.Book.S01E09.Abduction.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.H.264.RUS.LF.DD2.0-EniaHD.mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2 (1920x1040, 656K)

He was based as fuck
Also,they based this episode on the Betty and Barney Hill abduction and they were a interracial couple...wtf history! Why against progress?

i think the forest boy scouts episode was weakest

That one was funny and it was proof that the Travis Walton abduction was a HOAX

Why isn't she in more things? Will she be now?
Abduction was really intense. Or maybe I'm thinking like this because two or three before it were meh.

Attached: Project Blue Book S01E08 WEBRip 1080p (OMSKBIRD).mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2019.03.06_18.41.32].jpg (1920x960, 675K)

Did we actually get to see the aliens in the show?

nice finale, very comfy. whole show was very comfy. looking forward to next season.

Abduction was good,the UFO cgi was good and the meeting between human and ayy felt great.

How did the season end? Closure of the series?

In the show we're still a few years away from that story. They have to show it in some way. Everything is fake anyway they might as well have the project be involved in cases that it wasn't involved with in reality.

Have to catch up, I'm a few episodes behind. Great show

I want a webm of the kiss scene. Mimi and Susie kiss.

They did state the episode was based on that. They could do it again in depth since the characters are named different. The show takes place during 51-52. Final episode confirmed year 1952.Since Vikings is ending History wants their next big hit and PBB seems to be that. The ratings have been great.

>tfw be scared of aliens
>ayy lmao meme helps me
Does Yea Forums believe in aliens? Like legit?

1952 is surprisingly early. Moncla confirmed. Yeah he wasn't a part of the investigation but before Project Bluebook there were already two other similar project and they didn't mention them either.

Attached: GeneMonclaT33atTruaxField.jpg (597x741, 119K)

Project Sign and one more. Quinn is based on Ruppelt(he died in the middle of PBB of unknown reasons or so). I hope the series gets us to '69
It would be nice to end it with Hynek watching the Moon mission.

I miss the times there was more news about ayy lmaos. Or maybe I just want to be 8 y.o. again.

there are certainly aliens but they probably arent hanging around here

I used to and it was both scary and fun. The grays are still the most terrifying creatures, even worse because if you get sleep paralysis you can be visited by them. Believing in them is weird. I remember that a big deal was made about some apparently legit footage of alien looking through the window of some house (a popular trope). It was leaked but apparently that one wasn't "real" and then someone leaked one frame of the supposedly real one... one big anticipation for nothing. The only exciting event during that time was when they revealed the infamous "alien interview" footage. I lost interest once I became more involved in historical research and had to deal with sources and conspiracy theories. I started questioning crazy stories based on one question: where does the information come from. But reading about SERPO and Dulce base was great deep down I hope some of that is true even if the implications are horrifying.

No. Cliffhanger with obelisk turning on like it's some sort of advanced technology.

Ancient aliens confirmed.

Attached: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (1000x400, 77K)

>Betty and Barney Hill
mfw it's real
IT'S ALL REAL

(goddamn flintstones names, it sounds so hokey)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

one was in the water tank

So I guess Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter was saved for season two because this one already had the episode with an owl.

Attached: 161ee6ecb5789d60dfced8d1a7f06452.jpg (565x914, 248K)

>I hope the series gets us to '69
>It would be nice to end it with Hynek watching the Moon mission.
They left herr von Braun's subplot untied, he must come back for sure.

Attached: project.blue.book.s01e04.1080p.hdtv.x264-lucidtv.mkv_snapshot_12.11_[2019.01.30_17.45.37].jpg (1920x960, 637K)

Should I watch this?

Helicopter? Plane? HOW?

What does Yea Forums think of the Fixer(MIB)? Friend? Enemy? Main villain?

Coincidence. Apophenia makes you notice familiar shapes. Move along, nothing to see here.

Attached: 20170810034242!Eurocopter_EC-665_Tiger_UHT,_Germany_-_Army_AN1547188_(2).jpg (1362x848, 262K)

it's pretty good, the first few episodes are the weakest ones as they don't yet have their style and actors seem to be just finding their roles

My money are on some ancient cult/order that deals with unexplainable shit, most possibly neutral until seriously confronted.

So....what is about to happen? Ayy lmaos to show up? Contact? What's with that Obelisk?

Bullshit

I think he's a timetraveller.

>Bullshit
It's all in your head, user

Attached: BAC-Lightning-F.2A-XN730+1.jpg (900x600, 210K)

No way.

You can see:
>a plane
>helicopter
>submarine
It isn't a coincidence. Explain the Nazca lines. Or the Puma Punku.

Can someone do a compilation of PBB kino scenes/cinematography? There are some great cinematic shots/scenes including the final episode fight in the sky. Btw,the use of How high the moon was kino.

Dr Hynek

I'm UFO

Rate them:
X Files>>>>PBB>>>Taken>>>>Dark Skies(tv series)

I dropped PBB after ep 5, because on one hand it forces the Scully scepticism and grounded 50s setting, but on another, instead of being consistent with the era's tone and realism, they dump in the "flickering 8mm film of symbols" corny conspiracy shit, and have giant UFOs flying over their cars by ep 4.

X-Files was based bc it was actually scary, consistent, and understood how to make things happen in the shadows so that it felt believable and true to alphabet work. PBB wants to be Mad Men in Black, instead of being more like Zodiac with supernatural heightening.

We're firmly into alternate history now.
Also, ayyyncient aliens and their weird obelisk? What next, Cthulhu?

the intro is kino

Attached: Project.Blue.Book Intro.webm (720x360, 2.51M)

Attached: Project.Blue.Bookqt.webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

>PBB wants to be Mad Men in Black

This is surprisingly accurate.

I liked this scene

Attached: Project.Blue.Book.S01E10.The.Washington.Merry-Go.Round.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTG1ayyy.webm (1280x640, 1.44M)

Attached: Project.Blue.Bookqt2.webm (1280x640, 2.83M)

Attached: Project.Blue.Book.S01E10.The.Washington.Merry-Go.Round.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTG132y.webm (1280x640, 1.2M)

>death flags
>death flags everywhere

Why does Hylek have so much loyalty to the Air Force when he's just a hired professor?

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Attached: thats a big V2.webm (1280x720, 975K)

Why would Quinn shoot an alien before chasing him down in a UFO?

UFOS?

Attached: 1.jpg (720x360, 119K)

thats a big UFO...

Attached: Project.Blue.Bookt.webm (1280x640, 1.99M)

>no proper lesbian kino between the Russian chick and Mimi

Attached: 1551804020597.jpg (750x556, 366K)

Mimi is fucking useless though, even Allen doesn't tell her shit.

If you stop fucking my wife, will you die?

*grabs cock*

Attached: Project.Blue.Book.S01E09.NTG132y111.webm (1280x640, 2.06M)

Is this available on any streaming services?

just torrent it

I fucking hate the mimi scenes, just a fucking filler that adds nothing

but what about Ksenia Solo? she qt

Attached: Ksenia-Solo-Feet-1702468.jpg (1677x2000, 503K)