I heard he's going on JRE

who /earthrocker/ here?

haven't you heard the news?

die of liver failure

wat news

Hopefully, divorce that useless wife of his

What ever the FR*CK XIR WANTS

RIP

Fuck this ADHD riddled eternal manchild.

Last I heard, he started drinking again. This is after that VICELAND revisit or whatever it was about a year ago, about him getting back into skating or whatever.

Sucks man. I grew up watching these guys, about 10 years older than me. And, for perspective, I think for an 11 year old... what could possibly be cooler than a 21 year old skateboarder prankster TV star? Jackass was awesome, I loved it and like many teens, got into similar hijinks myself that went unfilmed - they were merely for the good times. My friend and I even went on a trip to Iceland, partly inspired by CKY2. The video below still breaks my heart, as we visited every single place they go to - and this was while they were all so young and carefree, Bam later said in an interview that at this point in his life (late teens) he didn't do much partying at all - most of CKY was done without any influence of drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgwRsFPHyd4

And, like many fans, Ryan Dunn was always my favorite. He was so kind and polite, was always funny, and had a real basic sense of humility - a real contrast to Bam, they made a great best friend duo. I think losing Ryan was a lot like losing half of your soul, for Bam.

Attached: Bam and Ryan.jpg (384x288, 31K)

hes gonna buy ze dip

Attached: 1550055308155.png (200x149, 60K)

Goddamn that was so sad, I remember an user recently starting a thread about his 2 shows in New York before they happened. He asked something like, "How much of a shitshow do you think this will be."
Low and behold Bam gets in a fight with his wife that day, shows up to the venue late and drunk, rages, and then doesn't do either of the shows at all, just leaves.

I'm literally Andrew Schramberg.

Go on tour

youtube.com/watch?v=SqpWkW0NXtw

>Thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black guy and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth
What did he mean by this?

death. he was committed but he wont change and he'll probably die of liver failure.

Attached: ryan jumps on car.webm (472x360, 987K)

Fail at stand up comedy

OD

My brothers best friend of 35 years died in a car accident in front of him. He pulled his body from the wreckage. A few yard later my brother is still a normal person enjoying life.

There's no excuse for this babby faggot. He's a lazy junkie fat bastard who uses his friends death as an excuse. Even Novaks doing better than Bam lmaooooooo

It always annoys me when people just think of jackass as a show were people hurt themselves. Yeah people get hurt but jackass (also wildboyz, CKY etc) is basically just about the friendship between dudes...

>Bam later said in an interview that at this point in his life (late teens) he didn't do much partying at all - most of CKY was done without any influence of drugs.
Reminds me how I went through all of highschool with my friends have plenty of good times and none of us ever touched a drug of any kind and never had a single drink or a single cigarette. Had so many good times never doing a single drug of any kind.
Fast forward to during and after college and my best friend and I are both alcoholics, I know another person who's probably an alcoholic too, and literally all of my friends have done a shit ton of drugs.
Kind of a useless blogpost here but whatever. I responded in part because we seem to be about the same age.

hopefully suck on the business end of a 12 gauge shotgun

a girl can dream, can't she?

show tits or else

Haha fuck that guy who was in runs car with him ryt hahhqa

are you me

sunking his dad’s dink

I hear you, we were the same way in HS. Flash forward to today 1 guy stopped getting invited to things because he would just always be slurred speech drunk when he got there (and thus a shit-show by the time everyone else was even tipsy), 1 guy has been to jail for selling drugs, and another guy broke down the other night over the state of his life and that he smokes a ridiculous amount (basically high from waking up to right before bed)

Listen here you fuckin bitch, you're going post some fuckin pictures right now with timestamps.
One of your face
One of your tits
One of your ass
One of your cunt
One of your tits ass cunt and face in the same photo and all of these fuckin pictures are going to have up to date unique timestamps
DO IT OR ELSE

Turn into his father.

Statistically? relapse..

tmz.com/2019/03/12/bam-margera-professional-help-manager-fight-meltdown-rehab/

>Bam threatened to smash his manager's face after showing up to an empty NYC comedy club where he was slated to perform. In the video, Bam called his manager a "f***ing p***y" and threatened him.

>Bam, who witnesses say appeared intoxicated, had canceled his 7 PM show after getting into an argument with his wife, Nikki.

>He showed up at 8 PM for his 10 PM show, and lost it on his manager because he expected the club to be full.

damn I cant believe cumtown killed bam

sit his ass on vinny beedles face, killing him instantly

He's already well into relapse mode again.

apparently he's in some kind of psych ward now because he destroyed his car and trashed some rooms

He had a full meltdown after going on Cum Town, that would probably kill him and others doggy.

Hopefully strangles Vinny Beedle to death in a fit of drug-fueled rage

wtf is a cum town? anyways didn't he start freaking out like 2 or 3 weeks ago after getting in a fight with Novak?

Hopefully more Scorch PFG TV appearances.

he was on there?
WEIRD NEWS

>fucking Steve-O of all the Jackass guys is by far the most healthy dude of them all, is doing sold out shows all over the world, is building a shelter for animals simply because he wants to and is happily married with a qt3.14

This is a weird timeline.

Now Scorch is more likable and known than the O&A community. This fuckin timeline.

As much as I don't like to, I agree with this faggot.

WASTED&WOUNDED

Hard truth

Steve-O hit rock bottom and had nowhere to go but up. Bam was doing vaguely good and plummeted with shit support

What kind of retard do you have to be to scribble garbage in your body for life

Fuck Bam Margera and fuck Ultra Nigga

Attached: 1548557742547.jpg (562x467, 63K)

>happily married with a qt3.14
Post pics.

She's a dumb whore plastered in vagina piercings doggy.

Attached: luisj.jpg (494x448, 45K)

The only other pic I could find right now where them pretend fucking in front of a huge window in Canada.

Attached: sajdnkjsa.jpg (513x474, 67K)

no that's Bam's whore
Steve-O's girl seems like a huge bore

Hahaha quite based and whorepilled my good man

Attached: image_0012597.jpg (674x1024, 208K)

legion of skanks so terribly unfunny

Nick Adam and stav ruined like 6 peoples life with one podcast

Attached: IMG_20190313_161950.jpg (640x624, 97K)

wish i could turn back time

>that random black guy

Rehab again or suicide.

>All the CKY guys are pretty well off now and have their shit together except Bam
>tfw Dico was the most talented and funny out of them all and he voluntarily walked away from it all assuming he didn't fall off the earth by now

youtube.com/watch?v=MA6hx8ZE8vY

>>>
HAHA is it because he can barely stand up?

Dico was based.

Raab is a pathetic loser too

This

His podcast is alright even if a lot of it boils down to "hey remember that funny shit I did a decade ago haha that was funny right"

no that's literally all he's talking about, it's just sad

Going on cum town and bragging about having a hot tub full of skater piss and his wifes mutilated pussy was the highlight of his week.

I thought I was an alcoholic and really focusing on proper sleep and avoiding coffee was enough to fix me.

I've heard everything about Dico, from he's the manager of a Wendy's now, to he's a successful podcaster.

It's almost like your brother has a completely different personality than Bam who was dealing with addiction long before Dunn happened

I think Bam and all the rest lost their edge after they got big. Horseplay is more fun without contracts and big producers breathing down on you.
I am not saying that in the hipster "sellout" way.
All of them have dropped of the earth in their own ways.
>Knoxxville
>He will always be known as "That guy from Jackass" no matter how many films they shove him in.
>Bam is a 27 club wannabe who missed the mark and has no reason to exist
>Dunn melted in to his car
Steve-o was the only one to come out looking a lot better. But that is because he was at the bottom in the start.

Bam cum on, stop trying to suck my dink I gotta go to work in the morning!

>That episode where they went too far and Dunn actually raped Ape

>I think Bam and all the rest lost their edge after they got big.
They never lost their edge. Being edge is fucking beta though and you're young enough to call him a hipster, so you don't remember what edge was before we became clown world.

Piss off, April.

hey i'm bam and we're sucking phil's dick

>I gotta go work at the gay store in the morning

>>Knoxxville
>>He will always be known as "That guy from Jackass" no matter how many films they shove him in.
i dont think he gives a fuck about that, he wanted to do films and he is doing that, he has worked with some well known people too, basically he got a good reward for all the shit he did on jackass.

C'mon Bam i don't want my dick sunked get your camera crew outta here i gotta get my legs amputated today i ain't got time for dat

>High school skater bully group's idol is a total loser now

Attached: 1552029793608.png (609x597, 105K)

>ywn be 13 again, renting and watching the CKY series during summer break

Attached: 1449877945810.png (288x339, 131K)

and you aren't?

Attached: 21397514_977710718475_591082330_n.png (824x653, 531K)

AW BAM COME ON IT'S TOO LATE TO GET YOUR DICK SUNKED IN REHAB YOU GOTTA GO TO THERAPY IN THE MORNIN'

FLESH INTO GEAR MY SELF APPEARS DISSECTED AND PRETENTIOUS

He collects arcade games and does nothing while waiting for death

He's like me then, minus the arcade collecting.

Psychonauts 2

morph into Phil

sounds fun

Yeah but the real news item in that link is that his family had him INVOLUNTARILY COMMITTED and that he RESISTED.

>successfulness
Nobody listens to his podcast. He just talks about random shit in his attic. atticaficionados.com

It would help Knoxville if he stopped doing movies that are just watered down Jackass stunts.

thanks for the suggestion, it's bretty good.

I was looking at castlebamevents.com/#/ and saw CKY have a new song called Chase Me that's actually fire. Silver lining to this shit show.

That was a pretty based post there user

fag

fpwp

Holy fuck Gene got popped too. Cumtown must be stopped.

Gene DiNapoli was the best part too.

Attached: 1524476116971.jpg (700x700, 32K)

he's bam margera

The greatest guest of all time Gene Dinapoli and Nick finally calling Stav out for his life threatening habits. This week couldn't have gone any better

Chris Pontious as well. He became a full naturist like Manny.

was it the BLACK COMEDY night?

So was this a fucking thing or was it just a random reference pulled out of someone's ass with no reason, because I'd believe it.

Attached: scorch.png (580x735, 401K)

Bam you gave me prune nuts

"I AM TURNING INTO PHIL"

cmon bam I got werk in the mournin

he can only wish to be a dad as good as Phil

I can't remember where I saw it, but Knoxville once said that if Phil were younger (and less fat) they would've rather have him in the Jackass cast than Bam. Bam was there and laughed. All in good fun, though.

Catch 22, really.
If he does a non-Jackass role, his whole reputation of "The Jackass Guy doing something sort of like Jackass, remember Jackass?" can't be used to draw attention to it. Johnny doing dumb shit again, maybe recapturing what he's known for, is usually a big part of marketing.
But if he does a movie that uses that reputation, like Action Point, the movie is just under-performing because like you said, oldmanKnoxville doing watered down Jackass which doesn't please many.

Guys in a pretty shit position.

It's almost like actors are mostly crybabies that have never experienced hardship and break down at the slightest misfortune.
Being able to hurt yourself doesn't mean you're a strong person, I've been through worse shit and I don't complain, mostly everyone I know has too, and you just pull through without being a little bitch.

>Ape and Phil are going to watch their son slowly die
Yikes

really? Phil doesn't seem like the guy to enjoy hurting others

so what? they have another one

You can’t relapse if you were never sober in the first place

It wasn't for hurting other people, its because Phil is such a fun guy to be around, apparently. Phil made Viva La Bam tolerable.

>2019
>No nature documentary show with Dicamillo narrating and hosting with Pontius wrestling alligators

Attached: 1552493957239.gif (192x192, 950K)

Steve O looks better and healthier than some guys in their 20s despite being in his 40s and spent most of his life abusing his body with dangerous drugs, stunts, and alcohol

>Steve-O and Pontius were filming a successor to WildBoyz called Apocalypse Dudez
What ever happened to that?

>random

thats t-nigs

100% this.

Not to really defend someone who was a multimillionare before he turned 20, but I think there's something to be said that rich fucks have more of a chance to go off the deep end during shit like this.
You or I go through this type of shit, we have to pull together. We have to keep getting to work, paying bills, getting food and just surviving.
Someone on his level goes through anything like that, he can hold up in his mansion for 5 years having people bring him nothing but hard drugs and booze and not worry about fucking anything.

I love how Bam talks about stuff that happened 15 years ago and pretends like it was only 2 or 3 months ago

I feel ya man. It's funny though looking at the older skateboarding guys who you thought were cool at the skate park but now they just sell weed to highschool kids.

and Jess is still pretty successful without being a piece of shit burnout.

>Shows up for 10 o clock gig at 8 expecting it to be full

Lol bams off the rails

Exactly, I understand why it happens, but people better not expect me to feel any pity because someone was so spoiled they're unable to handle any kind of emotional trauma.

>expecting it to be full
didnt they only sell 50 tickets? The manager or bam yells that in the video

Making more unfunny stand ups like this.

Was it supposed to be a successor even?
I thought it was some promotional thing for a charity or something that they got back together for, some one-off thing. I might be confusing that with the thing Steve-O was shooting to open his comedy special or whatever though. All those hints at projects, actual projects, support for causes, etc all kind of blend together in a haze of "shit that must not have happened".