Time's up incels

Attached: browbeat.jpg (526x713, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ58T-H4fgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>didn't check the catalog
>calls people incels

'sup plebbit

Calling people incels in this board is pretty much objectively correct. Incel.

FUCK THE HATERS

Jimbo is based!

Attached: 1551931171130.jpg (1998x1080, 1.16M)

>this is what passes as journalism these days

Incel

>True Lies
>sexist

Attached: 20181215_004649_IMG_2343.jpg (540x960, 29K)

Someone post the true lies pasta

i dont know when fucking bloggers becvame journalist in internet culture

I didn't know I asked for your opinion fucking cocksucker faggot

have sex

literally and unironically did 3 days ago

join the 40%

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1552493479383.jpg (636x466, 18K)

show bobs

Have sex with me.

That means you are one too.

get a life incels

>trying to shit on Cameron baby Alita
>now attacking True Lies
Why (((they))) hate James so much?

get a life roastie

*upvoted*

Attached: 1552331865248.jpg (622x538, 66K)

How utterly appropriate.
and entirely ineffective

Attached: appropo.png (618x324, 14K)

>synonyms include:
>bully
>persecute
>OPPRESS
>terrorize
>subjugate
All the things I expect from modern lefties.

Kek.

Attached: boy-with-downs-syndrome-giving-thumbs-up.jpg (884x800, 68K)

how does a movie literally shoot another movie?

with black men? yes, we know brie.

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

so she is blacked? welp that explains everything

get laid

then imagine blowing it all on a 3/10 maid

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 09.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

based

Haven't read the article but are they seriously unaware that James Cameron is one the most feminist directors in Hollywood and that his entire film oeuvre, including True Lies, has been about presenting women as strong?

YOUR MOVE NO SEXERS!

This place is so buttass. I swear...

>buttass
whats that?

You guys are weird. My best since middle school is black and he's dated three white girls since I've known him. Frankly, he was too good for all but one of them.

Doesn't bother me a bit so long as he's a cool guy. All I care about is if a girl is an idiot with shit taste in men who's been the town bike for a bunch of assholes..

t.incel

*upvoted*

based and have sex

Have sex.

>72% drop
72% drop
>72% drop
72% drop
>72% drop
72% drop
>72% drop
72% drop

Disney was buying tickets and brigading this board all weekend.

>72% drop
72% drop
>72% drop
72% drop
>72% drop
72% drop

I fuck bitches all the time cunt

let me guess, your current girlfriend is one of these three white girls and you have no problem with what she did before, right?

why do journos hate Based Jim so much? he's literally one of the greatest directors of all time

I think this is probably my favorite pasta of all time.

True Lies is a still a masterpiece of action filmmaking and Captain Marvel is trash no one will remember 6 months from now

>still casts white males as anything but pathetic losers & pathetic villains
Not feminist enough for 2019

There's maybe two actual Mouse shills on here & 1-2 dozen morons who hork along with whatever, pro or con.

"Literally" has literally changed definition

For me it's the Jazz thread Lynchian pasta.
Al fucking dente, that one.

for me the best one is the one on warwick davis' family, the one that goes "mythological in aspect" or something. shame I can't find it

this
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ58T-H4fgc

Attached: 500.jpg (1673x814, 291K)

try this capeshit

Attached: boxoffice.jpg (674x210, 13K)

Um, i WAS one of the girls :)

always knew Yea Forums was filled with coalburners....

It never gets old.