Who are some redpilled characters?

Attached: image0.jpg (1074x798, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/AubwH
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=1141&tid=249
cyanidecode.org/cyanide-facts/environmental-health-effects
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#auschwitzswimmingpool
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/01/dumbest-holocaust-denial-icon-auschwitz.html
holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/sonderevolt.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Sobolewski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One says murdered, the other said suffered.

>suffered and died
>and died

Attached: 1552416175397.jpg (850x784, 93K)

Attached: tone door.png (1044x940, 674K)

>sidenote for those who care
brave of her to assume

>Jewish roommate from college puts up a pic of him visiting Auschwitz with the caption saying 1 million Jews suffered and not 4

I don't know how to feel about this

hahaha you're making a joke about millions of men women and children were murdered and forced to be slave labor that's so fuckin edgy and cool not to mention totally original. keep up the cutting edge humor that 4channel is known for!

Real shame she didn't go for this good ol' boy's freedom strap

>I could have disarmed this dude
No you couldn’t you dumb bitch

Go back to discord tranny

yes goy, don't question our authority, just believe and consume consume consume

At least it's not concealed carry. That would be concerning, not alarming.

Back to plebbit

>about
>mainly

Attached: 1534443432232.jpg (750x1073, 444K)

As an enlightened /pol/ historian, I have concluded that only 20 people died in holocaust.

Hey Tone, why would you kill your slave labor?

Can you niggers stop forcing memes? Especially recycling two memes to make 1 meme, christ this site is going down the gutter faster than anyone expected.

Someone doesn't know what a triple retention holster does.

>there's a fat boomer making Soprano-themed anti-semitic memes because he thinks this is what kids like these days

Attached: 1548201913858.jpg (587x545, 70K)

>Can you niggers stop forcing memes? Especially recycling two memes to make 1 meme, christ this site is going down the gutter faster than anyone expected.

Attached: 1372639611532.png (274x290, 11K)

>somehow she actually gets the gun out without him breaking her arm in three places
>doesn't know how to turn safety off

Attached: 1506900974586.jpg (483x504, 47K)

the irony is that all you do is believe and reguritate /pol/ like a child

>there's a fat boomer making Soprano-themed anti-semitic memes because he thinks this is what kids like these days

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 13K)

Oh boy let's get started.

Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

Complicity of High Command:
imgur.com/a/MbpVq

How does it feel to be stuck in 2012?

You're both circumcised.

>anti-semitism is outdated, goy

Attached: 1372639842448.jpg (200x270, 14K)

Regarding the signs.

Attached: 1551681531669.jpg (740x1987, 676K)

wtf I hate holocaust jokes now

Attached: 1514586937147.png (387x350, 174K)

no I use simple maths to work out that it's impossible, you should try thinking for yourself for a change :)

Those rat kikes got what was coming to them. So will you.

ey Tone, why dey revisin' the gassin deaths into einsatzgruppen moidas? its like they tryinga cover somen up

What did OP mean by this?

Attached: autism sopranos2.jpg (895x3316, 612K)

4 million sucked and fucked.

Attached: 47E27AD6-82D8-43C3-9927-CFC31E905C52.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

If they had the same filenames then maybe I'd believe you

ey Tone why dey makin these talmudic circular arguments bout da definition of woids based on estimations from raul hilberg who wudn't even in germany at da time when he wrote his baloney book fulla guesswork

>sneedposting outlived muh discord tranny posting
>they've reverted all the way back to posting joos

Attached: based.jpg (250x316, 9K)

>the definition of words
>talmudic circular arguments
Remember when post-modernism bad?

>w-we're winning, my discord tranny capo will be so pleased

Attached: 1377270496672.jpg (320x180, 6K)

OHNONONO

It didn't fucking happen

let me break it down for you:

>yes goy
right off the bat you're clearly a faggot who had read too much /pol/
>]don't question our authority, just believe and consume consume consume
baby's first political thought. litterally every single teenager thinks this, and for that reason I'm 100% certain you are either

A) a retard with no original thoughts

B) someone born past the year 2000 who going through his edgy faggot phase and is posting on the phone mommy and daddy pay for

most likely B

>tfw I get laid whenever I want but the have sex poster is more annoying than sneed posters
Is it a false flag?

Yikes

>Krematorium I is the only intact crematorium + gas chamber building in the entire Auschwitz-Birkenau complex today. All other Krema buildings are either ruins or have been razed to their foundations by the Nazis before they retreated in January 1945 due to the advance of the Soviet Red Army - except for Krema IV, which had been badly damaged during the Sonderkommando Uprising back on October 7th, 1944 already[1].

>To summarize, Krema I was originally a munitions bunker, and used from August 1940 to July 1943 as a crematorium with 3 double-muffle ovens. Autumn 1941 onward, it was also used as a gas chamber. Summer 1942 onward, the gassings gradually moved from the Stammlager over to Birkenau, when more and more gas chambers were constructed there. By July 1943 the cremation had also stopped here. The building was then used for storage, and eventually as an air-raid shelter (toilets were installed, and the gas chamber was subdivided with additional wall segments for the additional structural stability needed to better support the ceiling) for the SS HQ stationed in the offices nearby as the war turned sour and the industrial area of Auschwitz III "Monowitz" was subjected to bombing raids by Allied forces. This also explains the wooden doors nobody (except deniers) claim is the original gas chamber door.

QED.

Attached: atticus-shaffer-1.jpg (300x300, 24K)

If you still unironically use incel meme terms like "redpilled", you took the blue pill.

Get your blood pressure checked mang.

>they took my foreskin so I had no choice but to join them
kek

We may as well get the "fake chimney" out of the way now too.

Attached: 1551681607200.jpg (2520x4504, 2.68M)

it's the discord trannies, you're actually responding to one. Ironic

it's the same fucking sperg

but what about the wooden door and glass windows? my friend Adam says the gas would get everywhere

Attached: normsmokestalks.png (849x434, 449K)

huh...rly...makes me think...

>old satellite chimney casts a shadow about 10x smaller than the new one
hmmmmmmm I wonder why (((they))) would make it bigger and taller

muh rollercoasters

Attached: 1546753690613.png (726x746, 464K)

Lets be honest does anyone here legitimately believe the holocaust isn't exaggerated?

Attached: 1551361340643.png (1737x1448, 1.93M)

cringe and yikespilled

guaranteed underage virgin

>But Stalin was worse.

Imagine calling this "life"

yes yes thank you for the foreskin, good goy, now go and consume, stop asking questions you don't need to know, how about a new comic book movie? just turn your brain off :)

>these are the shills that call others shills

do they let kids use smart phones in school now?

just go to your local crematorium and ask some questions....if you dare

This is not a healthy lifestyle

Why do incels do this to themselves

unironically this

holocaust jokes are edgy, tasteless, and almost never funny. The holocaust was an unfathomable tragedy, and someone who doesn't realize this must surely have an underdeveloped brain, considering how empathy is one of the things that develop last in an adolescent human.

imagine not only NOT laughing at this meme but actually getting so trizziggered that you bring up infographics

What a faggot

>look mommy I spammed muh sopranos meme again!

Attached: 1499596310225.jpg (509x540, 69K)

Yikes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

imagine spamming this cringe meme day after day after day after day after day after day after day and saying "hey guys it's just a joke"

Whoops, looks like they missed a couple jews hehe

construction workers keep on finding jewish mass graves all over europe in the vicinity of old concentration camps

there's an overwhelming amount of evidence for the holocaust. The only ones still advocate against it happening have an agenda that they are willing to obfuscate the truth for.

:'(

JIDF samefagging hard in the replies

i wonder what he has in those pockets. maybe some candies

Someone probably raised this person, and the end result was this...

Attached: 1365107663395.jpg (259x383, 20K)

giving incels internet access was a mistake

>Zyklon-B pellets containing HCN poison gas
>The Zyklon-B that was the principal agent in the mass murder of human beings in Auschwitz, Majdanek and Mauthausen was manufactured by the German companies DEGESCH (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung; "German Society for Pest Control") and Degussa.

>Holocaust deniers often go on long 'appeal to reason' monologues stating why the Germans, despite being such a technologically advanced and efficient people, resorted to an insecticide to kill people rather than something more efficient. But what is more efficient? Bottles of pure CO that are expensive as hell? Shooting Jews on the spot? The latter was done to over a million people in many parts of Eastern Europe - as part of Einsatzgruppen and massacres like Babi Yar, Rumbula, Ponary and so on. But the Nazis are people too, and killing unarmed civilians at gunpoint over, and over again takes a psychological toll over time on anyone. Nazis were not immune to PTSD. Himmler's concern for the psychological well-being of his subordinates is recorded, many of whom were cracking up after shooting men, women and children day in day out. This is why a more industrial method of mass killing was devised based on experience drawn from the T4 Euthanasia program and experiments at Mogilev, where the killer doesn't have to look at the faces of people whose life he is going to take. And speaking of efficiency, what could have done the job "more simple and easier" - and more inconspicuous, than ordering some extra cans of a standard insecticide that had to be stockpiled at concentration camps anyway for disinfestations, dropped through some openings into basements packed with people? Nothing, if you ask me.

>taken from: atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=1141&tid=249

what kids don't understand is that edgy shock humor quickly loses it edge after the first time. You can hear one offcolor joke about anne frank irl and get a laugh but at this point Yea Forums has beaten it to death so much that it has zero effect on anyone who isn't COMPLETELY new. This is why these posters are all underage and all newfags. Remember that. These are litterally zoomers trying out shock humor for the first time.

Was there even 6 million jews alive at the time? I thought Jewish people were similar to Native Americans in regards to very low population.

>damage control intensifies

not me buddy, I just laugh at it. Lord knows you're spamming incel and whatever shit memes that are 0 percent funny

> y-you’re a kid!
Only a child would believe in the holohoax.

German census taken to europe's jewish populatiuon. were well over 6 million

Attached: NeckbeardTriggerWarning3.jpg (550x800, 104K)

The first indication you’re a samefag is to vehemently deny it

STOP IT'S NOT F-FUNNY ANYMORE

Attached: why-do-they-persecute-me-so-jew.jpg (431x696, 112K)

>So what is hydrogen cyanide? At room temperature, hydrogen cyanide is a volatile, colorless-to-blue liquid (also called hydrocyanic acid). It rapidly becomes a gas that can produce death in minutes if breathed. Hydrogen cyanide is used in making fibers, plastics, dyes, pesticides, and other chemicals, and as a fumigant to kill rats. It is also used in electroplating metals and in developing photographic film.

>What immediate health effects can be caused by exposure to hydrogen cyanide? Breathing small amounts of hydrogen cyanide may cause headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, and vomiting. Larger amounts may cause gasping, irregular heartbeats, seizures, fainting, and rapid death. Generally, the more serious the exposure, the more severe the symptoms. Similar symptoms may be produced when solutions of hydrogen cyanide are ingested or come in contact with the skin. taken from: cyanidecode.org/cyanide-facts/environmental-health-effects

>The LD50 for gaseous hydrogen cyanide is 100-300 parts per million. Inhalation of cyanide in this range results in death within 10-60 minutes, with death coming more quickly as the concentration increases. Inhalation of 2,000 parts per million hydrogen cyanide causes death within one minute. The LD50 for ingestion is 50-200 milligrams, or 1-3 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. For contact with unabraded skin, the LD50 is 100 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.

Chief Rabbi Shmuel
Bloomenbergensteinenthalowitz

not to mention zoomers who are trying to fit in... into an anonymous community

let that sink in

>i care so little i'm shaming you for the same reason i'm praising this literal /pol/ bot

Attached: 1541465843215.jpg (343x391, 123K)

wew

>gets mad over being an incel
Yup it’s the sperg

holocaust

go back

incels were a mistake

>inflating your numbers with the USSR
I don't remember there being any Nazi labor camps there, do you?

Someone disproved this in the last thread
who the fuck makes those lies up anyways

cringe

yikes, what a looser

Attached: 1548777040080.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Can you explain this?

Attached: 1551249072075.jpg (880x810, 68K)

Bloody hell they effectively wiped just over half of the total population, how on earth did they manage to find that many despite such a low population? Birth Certificates/Passports?

Thread ended here

Attached: 0,,43464480c3zxzxz.jpg (1064x1392, 384K)

Spamming the same image day after day, for months to no end? You bet.

t. zoomer who is trying to fit in on Yea Forums

try to find some real life friends and come back here once you've developed a personality

huh.....

This cunt literally fucks up every Sopranos thread now. It's a shame these spergs can't just stay on their safespace.

Firepool used to extinguish fires.

great job OP, really triggering some heebs with this meme. God bless!

not the same guy always since i only posted it 2 times

how do you trace files like that?

My dad works at Nintendo

everything you post has a rebuttal so it's just a waste of everyone's time

Attached: muhswimmingpool.png (543x692, 377K)

You must be referring to the "Prussian blue" infographic, seen here with a rebuttal.

Attached: 4xy3130_d.jpg (640x782, 98K)

>she

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#auschwitzswimmingpool
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/01/dumbest-holocaust-denial-icon-auschwitz.html

The swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-functionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

(Note: its actual function was to serve as a firefighting water reservoir, with the diving board added for a secondary use as a swimming pool; on the date of construction see e.g. Rudolf Kauer, Der 1. Frankfurter Auschwitz-Prozeß, 06.07.1964, S. 11723, 11770; on the use as a firefighting reservoir see e.g. the Dejaco-Ertl trial, Eugeniusz Nosal's statement on 08.02.1972 and Erwin Olszowka's statement on 11.02.1972; also note: the deniers claim the Soviets and the Poles were allegedly falsifying things all over Auschwitz; yet the pool is still there...)

A fire-fighting squad was sent from Auschwitz main camp to put out the fire in Crematorium IV and witness the shooting to death of the members of Squad 59B. The fire-fighting squad is then sent to Rajsko to put out the burning barn

Sobolewski was on the fire brigade and was ordered to put out the fire. He witnessed the execution of 450 Jewish Sonderkommandos in retaliation.[5]

This HAS to be a JIDF psyop to make /pol/ posters as obnoxious as possible.

Or else /pol/ completely lacks self-awareness now.

thats a non sequitor, boomer, but ok i work at xbox

Shit damage control is shit

The swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-functionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

(Note: its actual function was to serve as a firefighting water reservoir, with the diving board added for a secondary use as a swimming pool; on the date of construction see e.g. Rudolf Kauer, Der 1. Frankfurter Auschwitz-Prozeß, 06.07.1964, S. 11723, 11770; on the use as a firefighting reservoir see e.g. the Dejaco-Ertl trial, Eugeniusz Nosal's statement on 08.02.1972 and Erwin Olszowka's statement on 11.02.1972; also note: the deniers claim the Soviets and the Poles were allegedly falsifying things all over Auschwitz; yet the pool is still there...)

A fire-fighting squad was sent from Auschwitz main camp to put out the fire in Crematorium IV and witness the shooting to death of the members of Squad 59B. The fire-fighting squad is then sent to Rajsko to put out the burning barn

Sobolewski was on the fire brigade and was ordered to put out the fire. He witnessed the execution of 450 Jewish Sonderkommandos in retaliation.[5]

>it's not logical to treat people well at these camps

why would they starve and kill people at a labor camp in the first place? really gets the noggin' joggin'

this dogpile is fun