Why hasn't Sadie Sink blown up in celebrity like the rest of the Stanger Things cast?

Why hasn't Sadie Sink blown up in celebrity like the rest of the Stanger Things cast?

Attached: Sadie Sink.jpg (760x1000, 686K)

She can blow me anytime

She'll grow up to be a top tier redhead.

Fucking pedo kys

She’s a redhead

she looks old for her age

Why are you being so mean to me?

because she looks creepy as fuck desu senpai

I don't recall having seen the black kid in anything.
I think he is actually decent at acting too.

because shes hot as hell and nobody is casting hot chicks anymore. afraid of lawsuits, and they scare away the female audience who feel threatened or feel bad about themselves

Just a poor man's Basso.

Attached: 003 (1).jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

Her acting is kind of shit.
Only thing she has going for her is if she grows up to be sexy, then she could land the generic sexy topless girl who gets killed in movies

Doesn't do slutty stuff

She got pregnant

She was barely even a character, why did they introduce her anyway

Wow go on

I want to watch Stranger Things but I get scared easily

>like the rest of the Stanger Things cast?
who? besides Finn, does anyone have any big movie projects?

She can’t act.

Of course, neither can millie bobby brown.

Terrible, terrible actor

It's not scary
There's an obvious jumpscare in the spooky woods in season 1 but otherwise it's like pg13
millie's based though

Attached: millie bobby brown LEEKSGDAMGWMSGZMAGXNXHSBZHAMGAKAH.png (609x1078, 661K)

Millie is in Godzilla

Really? I read the synopsis but it seems to be a horror show

is she of the jewish demonination by any chance? If not, it may turn out to be a tough time net working in the social circles of hollywood, just a thought

It's not. It's like an amalgum of a bunch of Spielberg and Steven King ideas. Just watch it. Good grief.

Millie is the “breakout star” whatever that means. The others are popular but not getting many roles
But yeah Finn has like 7 things coming out he’s way above

She's fine for her age, and good by hollywood standards.

He's on it.

Attached: MV5BNDA3YjRkMTMtZmM2MC00ZmNhLTg1MzQtODFhOWNiMWZjYWQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,57 (576x1000, 62K)

I want to Sink my ____ in her