Movies About Mental Illness

What are some great films about mental illnesses? I'm especially interested about the following:

- Boarderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Schizophrenia, to a lesser degree

and any of the weird neurotic coping mechanisms that people use, like projection, denial, confirmation bias, etc.

Pic very related.

Attached: 1552255375696.jpg (1057x1057, 74K)

Match stick men with Nicholas cage

Attached: noas.jpg (383x524, 28K)

I love Brie's ass. Nothing wrong with it. She used to be extremely slim, now she's beefier because of the training. She's very hot in both cases.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Too-Hot.jpg (638x961, 67K)

>mental gymnastics

Attached: nobuttlarson.jpg (750x725, 85K)

There's no H to Nicolas Cage. You got caged.

>Brie ass

Attached: dc79f51731756938f170f9cea370589a--brie-larson-style-inspiration.jpg (500x702, 67K)

last night, I dreamed of Brie Larson and Emma Watson castrating me and turning me in a human pet and presenting me as the future for all males.

I'm sorry, I'm white, so this counts as a woman's ass to me. That's not the most flattering picture, but her ass is damn fine.

Attached: xdEWLCdwGgcFyaU1qTCWlNK86ydCREF5oCzbvBHQ6ek.jpg (960x720, 101K)

>pointing out gramatical error
hur

Attached: esjeyww.jpg (1576x1310, 206K)

>but her ass is damn fine.
hahahahaha

Attached: NOASS.jpg (768x960, 61K)

Nigga u gay

I would love to see a mash-up movie with Brie Larson and Nicholas Cage. She can do her stuck-up entitled cunt routine while he pours salt into self-inflicted wounds and waves a flaming chainsaw in her eye

Brie is so adorable. I love her.

That's crazy.

>not caring about spelling people's names

Attached: brie-larson-film-culture-critique.jpg (1080x720, 127K)

could be a continuation of this story but way wierder.

Attached: matchstick.jpg (1000x681, 165K)

We seem to have a cultural problem here, as this picture also shows a fine ass to me. She has shapes, she's just slim and athletic, which I more than like. Perhaps you prefer Nicki Minaj, and that's fine, but don't assume like slim women is kinda gay.

Attached: 1551733585869.jpg (1280x1600, 345K)

you're a fucking joke, she's the blandest looking bitch in the industry and she's aged like milk. Brie's only 29 and she already looks like my 53 year old cool wine aunt mom.
I get it, most people on this website would probably fuck her if she offered in person but that's besides the point, she's a fucking A list actress despite the fact that she looks like a depressed, middle aged math teacher with an acting range comparable to a bag of rocks. fuck's sake, there's hundreds of other actresses that are way more attractive than this fungus ass bitch that you could obsess about
fuck you, it's probably bait anyway

>She can do her stuck-up entitled cunt routine
It's like you've never seen her in a movie or anywhere else. Brie is laid back as can be.

Attached: 1552255007198.jpg (659x717, 53K)

>great films about mental illnesses?
They don't exist, the closest thing are movies made when celebrities go to a counseling session and think they understand the entire profession. It's all pop-psychology and terrible.

>We seem to have a cultural problem here
no nigger you seem to keep posting pictures of her front side, where are all the pictures from her backside?

I guess her talk, she will always say stuff like white "males" or "dudes" never white "men"

>but don't assume like slim women is kinda gay.
you gay

Attached: q4sz9hdaq1n01.jpg (870x1110, 75K)

So cute!

>Brie is a cute
>A CUTE!
That said she was an absolute charisma vacuum in Captain Marvel. Absolute shit tier direction from whoever those two nobodies Feige found were.

>you're a fucking joke,
A woman doesn't appeal to you, and I am a joke? Odd logic.

>she's the blandest looking bitch in the industry
Hardly, she has a very distinctive face, that many dislike because she has a wide jaw. That makes her stand out, which is the opposite of bland. You can't argue she's both unusually ugly and bland or average.

>she's aged like milk.
She is aging just fine. I would give her kisses for hours.

>looks like my 53 year old cool wine aunt mom.
If you think that's how people in their 50's look, you need glasses.

>A list actress despite the fact that she looks like a depressed, middle aged math teacher with an acting range comparable to a bag of rocks.
You must have had hot maths teachers. She won an oscar for her acting. You don't win acting oscars as a nobody unless you're actually talented, and she clearly is.

>there's hundreds of other actresses that are way more attractive than this fungus ass bitch that you could obsess about
You won't have the balls to name 5.

>fuck you, it's probably bait anyway
It's not bait, but that's what you'll tell yourself. Also, it's not fungus, it's glue.

Attached: 1551384449434.jpg (1310x754, 239K)

>I'm sorry, I'm white
Then your opinion on women is literally unfounded dogshit.

Paul Thomas Anderson's films are character studies of people with personality defects so severe they probably have Personality Disorders.

DDL in TWBB
Joaquin Phoenix in The Master

films that are overtly about mental illness instead of simply featuring characters that happen to have metal illness, are most often shit.

You don't like slim asses on slim women. You showed pictures of her ass and you didn't like it. You or someone else.

I would take Brie as she is because I love her.

Attached: brie-larson-dark-green-satin-ankle-length-evening-prom-dress-2.jpg (680x1020, 93K)

I've listened to her interviews and she never said anything of the sort. There's nothing wrong with saying "males".

willingly engaging in this kind of delusion has got to be a neurological condition. I have a friend that does the same thing.
>"dude x is so gross."
>"well fuck you I love x"

How come her ass never looks like this in the movie? I think this was shopped, or the suit is too baggy, which they changed henceforth.

You keep posting the same picture but other photographic evidence proves she has a real sexy ass.

Attached: brie-larson-s1667x2500-452704.jpg (1667x2500, 628K)

>ywn hold her hand

Attached: sad brady.jpg (400x225, 77K)

jfc, how hard is it to shower and wash your hair before leaving the house for a photo shoot? She's an oily mess.

Why would that be?

wide jaw, flat ass, stinky feet. That's 3 strikes and a yikes from me

Attached: angewidert-junge-frau-blick-in-die-kamera-jn2ea0.jpg (1300x999, 150K)

>How come her ass never looks like this in the movie?
thats photoshop nigger
>I would take Brie as she is because I love her.

Attached: 0e1.jpg (700x734, 107K)

I don't need to be a contrarian to love Brie. Admittedly, she did nothing for me originally, but seeing her all the time on this board made her face seem familiar to me. Eventually, I got curious and looked into her. I did my own Google search to see what she really looked like, and I was smitten. Then I watched her videos, expecting some horrible person with shitty personality, but she turned out to be the opposite: warm, funny, quick-witted, and so damn cute. The cuteness ended me. I can't get enough of Brie now and I think that's a permanent condition.

Thank you, Yea Forums, for this sweet affliction.

Attached: ankle-strap-wedding-shoes-beautiful-brie-larson-wears-trendy-sandals-at-the-glass-castle-of-ankle-st (683x1024, 133K)

your probably conversing with a turkoroach, or spiconigger -- these groups like their women to resemble hippos

You are deluded if you see an oily mess there.

its okay, she doesn't know you exist

Wide jaw is the only thing that isn't deluded here. Glue doesn't smell.

Manic was pretty good.

>borderline personality disorder

taxi driver

>thats photoshop nigger
The picture is shopped, not the movie. Too expensive to shop an ass for a whole movie.

I maintain that I would love Brie for real.

Why did she let her body go to shit?

Attached: 59d97a895000c.jpg (1920x800, 124K)

>I would take Brie as she is because I love her.
please fuck off you pathetic beta orbiter.

She looks much cuter in the post release promotion shots

>but seeing her all the time on this board made her face seem familiar to me
>Thank you, Yea Forums, for this sweet affliction.
and you see this is exactly what I'm talking about

now you know, Brie. Now you know

That doesn't fit, though.

>- Schizophrenia, to a lesser degree

Pi was odd but enjoyable

If that is shit, then I must be a scatophile.

Loving women makes you a beta orbiter now? You must feel insecure about your emotions and need for women, nigga. I'm unafraid to say when a woman is hot to me. It's just how I feel.