I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: cameraon.jpg (815x646, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/culture/2019/03/captain-marvel-true-lies-blockbuster-james-cameron.html
unv.is/slate.com/culture/2019/03/captain-marvel-true-lies-blockbuster-james-cameron.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightstorm_Entertainment
mashable.com/2016/06/07/jamie-lee-curtis-world-of-warcraft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

How the fuck is True Lies sexist??

True Lies is a motherfucking gem of a movie.

A literal?

Imagine

>sexist
Oh man, they misspelled sexiest!

Attached: Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Name of author?

top kek
one user said she blasted a cardboard cutout of Arnold in True Lies and I thought he was joking

Attached: 5bb4dceeb6b4c5efb0bde7f0689fc3cb.jpg (500x214, 17K)

So it's sexist for the wife to do a strip dance in front of her husband?

I think it's nice to see an actress getting work at 100.

could you imagine if this was Brie?

Attached: just imagine.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Jamie Curtis looks like THAT?

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: mfw imagining.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Can James Cameron sue for taking a literal shot from Captain Marvel?
Sounds like assault to me

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

now true lies is sexist? what the fuck is going on holy shit

in Avengers Endgame she will destroy a poster of Alita

Attached: kek.jpg (600x450, 49K)

slate.com/culture/2019/03/captain-marvel-true-lies-blockbuster-james-cameron.html

>Avatar is, however, defensible. (I know, because I have defended it.) True Lies is not. The story of Harry Tasker (Schwarzenegger), a covert agent who is so undercover that even his wife, Helen (Curtis), doesn’t know he works for the government, is meant as a comic twist on the suave super-spies of the 1970s and ’80s. Arnie’s character can kill a man with his bare hands and dance a sultry tango, but at home he’s an office-supply salesman with a bored, neglected wife and a daughter (Eliza Dushku) who thinks he’s a schmo. When Harry overhears Helen talking to a friend about a “mysterious stranger,” he’s enraged by the idea that she’s having an affair, and he marshals all the tools of his trade—hidden camera, microphones, tracking devices—to find out what she’s hiding. (That he’s outraged by her deception but lies to her every day of their lives is an irony the movie notes but doesn’t particularly dwell on.) It turns out Helen is being seduced by yet another liar, a used-car salesman (Bill Paxton) who’s convinced her that he’s a government agent, and Harry turns the tables by kidnapping her, slipping a hood over her head, and throwing her into a van. He then questions her from behind a two-way mirror, his disguised voice pressing her on whether she’s slept with another man as she shivers in fear for her life.

>It’s a truly grotesque sequence, made more so by the shots of Curtis’ heat-mapped face as she pours out her heart in a concrete bunker, while Schwarzenegger sits impassively and lets her do it. And it’s the heart of a movie that is deeply invested in leering at women and letting men watch. After Helen says she only got involved with Paxton’s used-car salesman out of a need for excitement, Harry, his voice still disguised, recruits her as a civilian asset for a phony spy mission, which requires her to go undercover as a prostitute.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

(cont)
>Although she’s been depicted up to that point as a frumpy, frazzled hausfrau, Helen makes a smooth transition to a skimpy, skintight dress, and makes her way to the room of the man she’s meant to seduce. It’s Harry again, but his face is concealed in shadow, and he uses recordings of a co-worker’s voice to issue her instructions: Take off your dress and dance for me. Curtis does her best to inject a few notes of comic complexity into the scene, playing up Helen’s physical awkwardness—her first attempt at a sexy dance has more than a little Elaine Benes in it—but eventually she’s forced to grab her crotch and gyrate while Harry ogles her, Schwarzenegger’s stoic expression reading as something between lust and contempt.

>True Lies is vile in other ways, most pointedly the way it treats its Arab terrorist villains. They’re two-dimensional caricatures to begin with, leering monsters right out of a propaganda cartoon, but because the movie is ostensibly a comedy, it also takes care to humiliate them: There’s a Three Stooges bit with a teetering truck in which the punchline is three men’s deaths, and when, in the movie’s climax, the terrorists’ leader is clinging to the outside of Harry’s fighter jet (it’s a long story), Cameron makes sure to emphasize that he’s being repeatedly whacked in the balls. With the movie’s gender politics, you can argue that Cameron—who, at that point, was twice divorced—was trying to get at something about the corrosive effects of deception on a marriage, even if it’s muddled by anger and ugliness. (As Harry’s confirmed bachelor sidekick, Tom Arnold gets a little too much enjoyment out of lines like, “Ditch the bitch!”) But the depiction of the villains is straight-up racist. It was already revolting in 1994, and it’s somehow worse now.

Have sex

You've never seen True Lies?

She should really stick the knife in and make a comment about the superiority of blondes.

(cont)
>Given that True Lies is also the movie on which Dushku, then 12, says she was sexually molested by a stunt coordinator, the stench around it is profound, and it’s not the kind of thing a 4K restoration can clear up. That’s not to say it shouldn’t be seen, if only as a reminder of the benighted past that movies like Captain Marvel—and hopefully, the better ones that will be greenlighted in its wake—have to fight against. You can’t blame Carol Danvers for taking her shot. You can only congratulate her on her aim.

Disney is revving up a smear campaign on Cameron, they want control of Avatar.

I don't understand why the jewish media thinks the way they do. It's bizarre to say the least.

>True Lies is vile in other ways, most pointedly the way it treats its Arab terrorist villains
lmao

>It's a truly grotesque sequence
IMAGINE

Arabs? As terrorists? And they're going to be humiliated by the protagonist in an action-comedy?

>greenlighted
Even prisoners know how to conjugate better than this """"writer""""

#notallterrorists

I just read that piece, and boy, it was a sight to behold. The author even complains about Cameron depicting arab terrorists as two-dimensional bad guys.

Because I guess if there is a group of people who need to be treated justly and with respect, that's arab terrorists.

The author did not have sex

They misspelled 'sexiest'

Don't care about capeshit.
Don't care about feminism.
Kill yourself shill.

I did notice that a lot of journalists seemed to be expecting Alita to flop and be bad. To the extent that when I posted on Yea Forums saying I had a feeling it was going to be a huge success people were like "No way dude." Feels nice being validated.

The smear campaign was already started back in 2010. The mouse fears JC so much they decided to buy Fox.

>You can’t blame Carol Danvers for taking her shot. You can only congratulate her on her aim.

and then everybody stood up and applauded

True lies is pure kino

unv.is/slate.com/culture/2019/03/captain-marvel-true-lies-blockbuster-james-cameron.html

I read the whole thing every time it's posted.

only in the west can you have a sentence this fucking insane

worrying about how you portray literal villains because they are brown

ASS LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY

It encouraged normal pair-bonding and healthy family relationships.

>((Slate))

Attached: 1422927885523.png (398x409, 49K)

>Because I guess if there is a group of people who need to be treated justly and with respect, that's arab terrorists
don't even need to go that far. it's just a fun action blockbuster. no need for complex characterization for anybody.

Do something better with your time. Like engaging in intercourse.

NOOOOOO NOT THE ARAB TERRORIST VILLAINS

the most kino banter in any American movie ever

Still better than Brie's

Redditor trannies buttblasted at Based Jim. What's new?

Attached: 1516124670154.jpg (394x414, 36K)

Attached: oh norm.jpg (563x321, 45K)

"Most sexiest" would be bad grammar.

They are trying to attack James Cameroon and Alita in a round-about ways. These feminists are now truly off the deep end when they smeared a literal old school liberal like JC who had been spear-heading woman protagonists in his days, not as perverted “strong wahman” like these twats want to see in Captain Marvel, but a female human bean with innate femininity qualities. Modern feminists want to destroy femininity itself. Think about that.

Normal housewife ends working as secret agent, she had better character development than Captain Marvel

Rewatchable kino

Attached: 1532981643185.png (1114x542, 779K)

I absolutely motherfucking hate these people.

It's fucking Slate. What do you expect? Another piece of shit blog site that I hope gets sued into nonexistence sooner than later.

>We must always fight for women's rights.
>We must also import millions of third world religious conservatives who believe women are the property of men.

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. BOOM!

Attached: 1542975417534.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

This. I don't agree with Based Jim's politics but he's always had strong well done female leads. These fucking roasties these days are just complete whackjobs and I don't think anyone outside of twitter brigades or Bronx coffee shop slam poetry fags take them seriously.

i'm taking a literal shot of booze every time a new captain marvel thread is created

>I'll do the effects myself

imagine the humorless world these people must inhabit. top fucking FIF, lads

The mouse fears Jim. True Lies is one of the most based kinos of all time. It's infinitely rewatchable.

Attached: cuck fired.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

i'm taking a lite

You really want that on your tombstone? "Died because of Captain Marvel"?

She was supposed to blast a The Mask cardboard cutout because of the green head, but they couldn't get clearance.

There's no conspiracy there.

Attached: The Mask.jpg (338x500, 40K)

Huh?

kek
you will die user

Attached: 1462301961278.jpg (5000x5000, 1.2M)

His Islamophobia is woefully outdated. They haven't believed that for years.

>Modern feminists want to destroy femininity itself.
Truth.
Sarah Connor was based and was my first waifu.

then don't do the scene if it doesn't make any sense

Wtf, didnt jews, like the one who wrote that article, hate arabs?

have sex

join the 40%

no homo

As oposed to a figurative shot of booze?

These fucking people need to be shot and all their works eradicated from society.

It's still a standard "confused warrior blasts harmless thing that is misinterpreted as a menace" scene. You just lose the extra layer of humor.

Has anyone wondered WHY James Cameron has so much power? His movies are not connected to any franchises or anything, not part of some big cinematic universe, not superhero movies, and yet they consistently make money all the same.

You do know that in about a week, the acquisition is supposed to close, which means Disney will own Fox, giving them True Lies, Avatar, and Avatar's sequels? Not to mention that Disney has an Avatar-themed land, which means the success of the film's sequels will only benefit them, even if something were to impede the acquisition.

>Let's burn books! This won't turn out badly!

Jim owns the IP.

they're bullying him to make him ragequit and leave them with the IP

>defending this moronic braindead article and the cunt that wrote it
Lmao

>confused warrior blasts harmless thing that is misinterpreted as a menace
Like the scene in Men in Black where he shoots the little girl?

because he is damn good at what he does and makes damn good movies.

Wow, this movie really is nothing but two hours of cringe, isn't it?

Cringe

All of those are Jim's properties.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightstorm_Entertainment

Attached: 34.jpg (500x273, 27K)

S

Attached: 1465936988830.png (571x618, 53K)

That's a funny joke

>They haven't believed that for years
Pretty sure they do. Why would some foreign religion change to accommodate your western liberal values?

They literally just allowed women to drive this very year.

They have to bring back wearing underwear on the hips.

Proof?

Imagine being Samuel L. in that scene and having to be all like

50 million dead would be fairly crippling, actually. There might bs an initial retaliation that would be horrendous but the U.S.' financial back would be broken for decades. Perhaps Norm should have said 5 million. That would be more than enough to mobilize a genocidal force that would exterminate millions

Literal who has a stupid opinion, more at eleven

You’re the one making the claim. Prove that Islam no longer supports inequality between the sexes.

I remember watching that part as a kid, and got the most confused boner. Looking back again I still don't find Jamie Lee Curtis attractive, but jesus she knows how to dance sexy

CONCEPTUALIZE

wasn't that just one country?

imagine not hating journalists

two wrongs don't make a right fucking retard Norm

>imagine: 15 matches
I fucking love this board.

Attached: 1549020373902.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

This just might be the best pasta of all time.

>the joke
>your heads

Why does OP post this, but does not post the source

>A literal?
Yeah, they literally shot the scene

>It’s a truly grotesque sequence
How are leftists total fucking degenerates and absolute prudes at the same time?

Attached: Game journalism - Yakuza.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He was just making an observation that the retaliation would be 10:1 - it wasn't a recommendation, endorsement or a warning. Americans are savages and they will respond savagely to provocation. That's not controversial.

>greenlighted
>Even prisoners know how to conjugate better than this """"writer""""
It's used correctly here, because they're not talking about an actual green light. It's like when someone is executed with a rope; you say someone was hanged instead of hung.

i still don't know why this movie and the abyss dont have hd releases yet

I dunno, maybe because you're talking about TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE?

>It’s a truly grotesque sequence
IMAGINE

Bre Larson isn't worthy enough to drink the sweat dripping from Arnold's nuts in a steam room. Not even if she crawled through a mile of broken glass naked saving a baby.
She is not worthy.

I heard recently The Abyss is happening very soon
still nothing on True Lies

I thought that scene was to show the difference between Smith and the other gov't agents, how they shoot on sight at anything that looks alien and Smith holds his fire and considers each target?

I always thought that true lies is a feminist movie
>suburban mom with no sex life starts to larp as a spy and even tries to cheat on her husband

man the abyss is the only movie i wait for to get in hd, shame it never got a proper hd release before

> Arab terrorist villains. They’re two-dimensional caricatures to begin with...

I know right it's not like factions in the middle east regularly cut people's heads off and record it or burn people alive

>they misspelled sexiest!
10 out of fucking 10

Attached: 1491065136836.gif (300x219, 2.53M)

You can interpret it both ways.

>TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE?
Impossible, all leftists are part of one hivemind.

SJWs are subhuman. Literally.

the film played into toxic gender norms by depicting Arnold Schwarzenegger as physically stronger than Jamie Lee Curtis

I'm not talking about any people...

shitting on arnold is sacrilege. Larson is a hack and her movie's plummeting numbers is proof of it

her body is great user. your boner was well placed

Attached: 8812684861.jpg (1333x1000, 798K)

4 real

Hi, fascists

>every photon blast
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

no, arabs hate jews, jews believe they can destroy western society by letting everyone in and then wonder about the increase of anti-semitism

>
Jesus christ everything from the neck down is grade A

have sex

this. 80's lingerie was so hot

IMAGINE paying to see a flick called captain marvel

>male sexual pleasure bad
>female sexual pleasure good
That's how.

the joke
your head

based IMAGINE poster

Fucking how?!

This could well be the most autistic post I've ever seen on this website.

jamie lee curtis is considered hot despite being fit

Fake news. Nobody thinks True Lies is sexist against anyone. Captain Marvel does not take any shots at that movie.

>have sex

>Captain Marvel does not take any shots at that movie.
except for when she blows arnie's head off after landing in that blockbuster

>That he’s outraged by her deception but lies to her every day of their lives is an irony the movie notes but doesn’t particularly dwell on
Imagine getting the joke and noting that the movie even makes itself aware of the joke but still being mad because the movie didn't pause and give a lecture about the fact that this is a joke and that you shouldn't do this in real life

Attached: 1550333368555.png (800x600, 660K)

Based

Two words for this journo:

You're fired.

While Jamie Lee is perfect untouched

Arnie would absolutely destroy Brie Larson and wouldn't even give her corpse the dignity of being raped.

Back during the days of 2400 baud modems, I used to jerk off to this scene.

who the fuck writes and gets paid for this garbage. I swear there's way more legitimate and educated opinions on Yea Forums than modern journalism

>True Lies is sexist!!!

Attached: Arnold Intesifies.webm (1280x546, 2.97M)

>Bill Paxton as the idiot that wrote this article
>Arnold as the internet

Attached: Ass like a 10 year old boy.webm (1280x546, 2.42M)

kek

based

So what was the actual "shot" Captain Marvel took at True Lies?

Attached: Give me the goddamn page.webm (720x306, 2.92M)

By pretending that Jamie Lee Curtis was a bombshell. In the original script, it was written in such a way that made it seem like a very blatant parody. But in the final film it's almost entirely played straight which really upset her because she felt like it was no longer a joke she was in but a joke about her

How can “No!” posters even compete?

Attached: Imagine Being Arnie 1.webm (720x306, 3M)

Reminder that there's no blu-ray of True Lies

There is, some fucking german porno from the 70s, released on blu-ray, but not True Lies.

Remember that. And remember once it happens, cameron will ruin the movie, just like he did with T2 re-release.

Attached: Smooth Jazz Interupted.webm (1280x546, 2.96M)

>mouse-funded hate campaign against Jimbo and Alita
Fuck them

Attached: 6-isis-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1413x942, 126K)

Attached: hmmm.png (384x522, 319K)

When she first comes to Earth she crashes into a Blockbuster while No Doubt's "Just a Girl" plays. She sees a poster for True Lies and shoots it.

I fucking love this pasta. Never fails to make me laugh whenever I see it.

Doesn't that make her unnecessarily violent?

need a quick run down
what's the "journalist" sperging about?

Attached: 1427241095520-2.jpg (372x396, 21K)

Attached: 1474180429793.webm (720x306, 2.93M)

Sam Adams

that's what cool men do though right? she's just one of the guys

Kind of. She was disoriented, having just escaped from hostile enemies, and then she sees the humanoid silhouette of the advertisement stand in the dark.
Really she's lucky it wasn't a human walking by that she shot.

JLC now pretending that scene wasn't always meant as fanservice. She's either bullshitting to appeal to the feminists or a moron. Probably both.

Actually, "Just a Girl" plays while she's fighting a bunch of evil men.

BASED IMAGINE POSTERS, BUT WHERE IS BASED KERI SABLE POSTER?

>lust and contempt.
Looooooool

Any movie with an alpha male lead is sexist

Actually, "Just a Girl" plays when she's encouraging Jude Law to suck up the pain when he's dilating his gaping wound after agreeing to undergo srs to address his toxic masculinity

When will identity politics go away? I just want it to to stop, guys.

IMAGINE

what, through Likes, Comments, and Subscriptions?

It's literally just beginning.

Well fuck, they need to release True Lies on 4K UHD and blu-ray this instant just so I can buy it to spite this faggot

Even the fact they have this song in the movie is gay as fuck

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Anything pre-2014 is sexist and racist now.

Cameron has done more for feminism in movies than any of these “women”

Attached: 1543164186432.jpg (1000x833, 302K)

It will never stop. The end of goal of Neo-Marxism is the eradication of hierarchies and the usurping of all victims into tyrants which rule and deal out revenge for all oppressors. It will never stop, user. It's only going to end in bloodshed and vast pits of unmarked graves, just as it has happened in the 20th century many times before. Except this time there will be no rebellion, no mass movement of an enemy. It will be slow, gradual, where every day the public narrative shifts more and more in favor of Marxism, and the change will be so slow, that one day you will find yourself in a reeducation camp without even knowing how you got there.

>you will never be a secret agent dancing the tango with your also now secret agent wife in a grand ballroom.

Why live?

I still remember "Nostalgia Chick" review of this movie, is basically the same as the article: James Cameron hates women and made a movie about it.

kek

you don't even need text over the statue, they literally want to do that too

This.

based sex addict. Thanks for the advice but I'll wait until I'm married.

Does anyone have the medieval version?

What's that?

Oh. So who wrote this article is just making shit about nothing.

tbqh Arnold and Jamie Lee play a couple that most surely shouldn't be married to each other.

Attached: 1549539541055.jpg (1200x892, 272K)

It's an ironic joke broooooooooo

You misspelled "Sexiest"

Attached: tim.png (534x643, 642K)

Aside from her big manface her body is kino for her age.

Herr Gropehfuehrer Schwarzenneger (R) was literally the son of an SS officer and therefore is the fucking devil (except when he trashed Drumpf, now he's my hero)

we didn't care as much about such things in the past

Attached: Lauri Torni.jpg (1024x534, 82K)

>How are leftists total fucking degenerates and absolute prudes at the same time?
Easy it is because they are ashamed of their sexuality. Like the cuck you posted. He is afraid of the fat cat lady cunts on twitter. He wants to enjoy the girl, but if he does his life is over because they have him by the balls.
I bet he does not even really give a fuck about blacks or women. He just thinks he will be left alone if he follows their rules. He should know better. I bet in a years time a women will accuse him of rape.
His worse crime is him being a coward.

>and later alleged rape victims

hilarious every time

are you seriously comparing books to the mountains of virtual shit these cretins produce on a daily basis? kill yourself faggot

Imagine being the guy that came up with this pasta. Genius

Imagine

Pretty sure he was just making a joke about the jews.

Attached: Blank+_7fffa9f73e1675b8c5e286fcd1c7d35c.png (1139x1079, 470K)

>50 million dead would be fairly crippling

Attached: h18281C56.jpg (410x544, 46K)

How can a movie that has Arnie married to a tranny be sexist?

Imagine being a journalist in that theater and having to be all like "damn, Captain Marvel, you fuckin' fine, all cinematic with your budget CGI and horrific 12 year old boy ass. I would totally watch you, both my watchers and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another movie in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the journalist and not only sit in that chair while Captain Marvel flaunts her disgusting script in front of you, the favorable camera angles barely concealing her awful character and unimaginative visuals, and just sit there, scene after scene, hour after hour, while she perfected that dialogue. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking choreography but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CAPTAIN MARVEL ACTS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of kino and foreign films and later alleged cult classics for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her flat ass as she sticks it out to writhe it powerfully at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "ground breaking (for that is what she calls herself)" marvel, the marvel she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Disney calls for another positive review, and you know you could kill every single person in this theater before the popcorn staff could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking journalist. You're not going to lose your future advanced screenings over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

tl;dr

Lmao the “x looks like THAT” is used so much I forgot it came from this pasta.

based

Attached: HgsC2nW.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>both my character and the real me
this part always kills me

aww did she audition for avatar 2 and fail?

>hates biocunts
>promotes qt cyborgs
Truly /ourguy/

which german porno?

*tips tinfoil hat*

fucking americans and their faggot millenials, the only good old action movie in the last decade it's fury road becouse of this faggots the rest of the world can't enjoy things.

Attached: beta american.png (604x162, 15K)

Its not. Just more disney shill propoganda. You know some mouth breather is gonna see that and go "durr true lies is bad now me go see captain marvel"

>all these shills trying to justify the existence of the Captain Marvel movie

That’s why crapstain marvel is shit and so are the people who support it, they know nothing about film

Was literally my first fap and have confirmed with various co workers it was also one of their first faps. I wonder JLC realizes she turned alot of boys into men.

we now live in a world where people unironically believe its was racist and terrible how the FUCKING TERRORISTS WHO WERE TRYING TO NUKE THE US were treated in a comedy action film. God please send an asteroid in our direction.

Obligatory

Attached: jlcmad.png (528x693, 748K)

You'll be dead in 5 minutes

>Arnold impales him on car antenna

Hes literally never had a flop. All of his blockbusters have been blockbusters. The guy prints money. Google his movies and be amazed by how many were box office hits.

i want to fuck this kid

Attached: 1521509885483.jpg (500x302, 31K)

I´ll give a fuck later...

Attached: Arnold.jpg (480x650, 49K)

Cameron and Gibson are the best directors out there period.

Its her short hair. If she had long styled hair shed look alot better. Id still fuck her with the force of a thousand suns though. That milfy body drives me insane.

the madara pasta is a top contender

Based Norm.

not entirely true.

>That he’s outraged by her deception but lies to her every day of their lives is an irony the movie notes but doesn’t particularly dwell on.
Does this cunt not realize how national security works?

Attached: 1547425307345.png (723x563, 121K)

mashable.com/2016/06/07/jamie-lee-curtis-world-of-warcraft/

Slate explains it in the article:

>It turns out Helen is being seduced by yet another liar, a used-car salesman (Bill Paxton) who’s convinced her that he’s a government agent, and Harry turns the tables by kidnapping her, slipping a hood over her head, and throwing her into a van. He then questions her from behind a two-way mirror, his disguised voice pressing her on whether she’s slept with another man as she shivers in fear for her life.

>It’s a truly grotesque sequence, made more so by the shots of Curtis’ heat-mapped face as she pours out her heart in a concrete bunker, while Schwarzenegger sits impassively and lets her do it.

>And it’s the heart of a movie that is deeply invested in leering at women and letting men watch. After Helen says she only got involved with Paxton’s used-car salesman out of a need for excitement, Harry, his voice still disguised, recruits her as a civilian asset for a phony spy mission, which requires her to go undercover as a prostitute.

Now that I think about it - yeah, the film is super sexist. This is probably why Cameron has tried to keep the film out of circulation.

Attached: 20190313_152854.jpg (1403x1403, 643K)

Man, I had forgotten how completely and totally based True Lies was. Gonna give it another watch right now.

bullshit, reverse the genders and watch these cunts praise the woman for trying to find out if her husband cheated.

You called, my nigga?

Attached: 1522600351619[1].jpg (412x440, 55K)

>he didn't see Alita
You're missing out bruh

Man, that chick from Relic Hunter was really hot.

>marxism
kys

mfw

Attached: onedimensionalvillainsareonlybadwhentheyrebrown.jpg (948x571, 246K)

You first, red.

>you will never strap these journalists to the deck of an amphibious assault ship and watch a harrier hover over them and melt their skin off with nozzle exhaust gas

It´s called being good.

Sandra Bullock plays Harriet Tasker, a top secret CIA agent who hides her true identity from her husband played by Greg Kinnear.

Greg Kinnear, in search for excitement in his dull life, gets attracted to a failed, but boastful, defence attorney played by Kristen Wiig.

Kathy Bates plays Harriet Taskers boss.
The villain is played by Mark Hammil.

thing is, true feminists wont say that. stop hanging around with toxic people

>Slate explains it

Attached: 93cl8dpcq8bz.jpg (600x375, 26K)

This is why goddamn politics have ruined everything, and I'm not talking about one side or the other, I'm talking about both fucking sides. You have autists all over this board sperging about how offensive this movie is to men or some shit and the movie comes out and it's the same shit as every other Marvel movie and there's nothing noteworthy about it at all. Then meanwhile these retarded "progressive" journalists are such spergs that they see a harmless "hey remember that True Lies movie? Remember the 90's? hyuck" moment and they see their fucking stupid agenda when it's not even fucking there, and they champion this movie as some kind of new standard for female empowerment like it's fucking Erin Brockovich or something. I'm so mad you guys.

You're damaged goods, lady

Attached: ememrjtch4hi971ughp2.png (1920x800, 991K)

>tfw too intelligent two believe in subtext/stating the movie's political stance outright

What was the literal shot taken by Captain Marvel?

lmao

i came here just for this

I IMAGINE most kids fapping to this never paid attention to her goomba face.
Her body is good, I guess.

Arnie play a fucking spy, spies don't last very long as spies if they fucking tell people that they're spies. Jesus christ is critical not taught anymore.

context?

>true feminists

Attached: 1538836736724.jpg (331x352, 18K)

sjws dont understand true lies then. shocker.

It was about bringing his family together. people aren't perfect, and that's what you see. they just happen to be spies and things are blowing up around them.

The Harrier jump jet scenes were gangster as fuck. I remember being in awe watching it as a kid.

sometimes confused boners are the best boners.

I mean.. kind of. Her face is still monsterish.. but yeah short hair just puts emphasis on her monster face where long hair would help conceal it

>I rant for an hour not understanding how the CIA works: the article

>lefty says movie is shit
>it's kino
every time

Can somebody please tell me how Captain Marvel took a shot at True Lies, a movie that's almost certainly, objectively better?

the three worst things about True Lies both involve Jamie Lee Curtis
>that fucking anti-sexual "dance"
>dropping a gun down the stairs that somehow fires 3 times and hits 3 different guys
>her getting hired to be a spy because of previous fumble with a gun that she didn't shoot but dropped down the stairs and shot bad guys
it ruined an otherwise great movie I was really enjoying.

Jamie had a killer body.

It's back. I see hoes wearing those on instagram all the time.

as opposed to a figurative shot of booze?
fucking idiot

Yes, she shoots off Arnold's head. There is a life-size cardboard display of him and Jamie Lee in the Blockbuster she crashes through.

Imagine.

Attached: 4524523.jpg (680x583, 18K)

The reason they did it was because they can get away with it "being nothing" because of context, but out of context you know through all of toe funguses tweeters and reddit posts that she hates men and doesn't want them existing because...they gave her too much money and she has nothing else to bitch about
she has a point, dammit, and that's more important than the point making sense. she's sticking to her guns about not liking men for some reason

No link = OP is a lazy ass fag

>true feminists
all women are feminists, true feminists. do you think a single one would vote against even more "extra rights" and privileges for women? dumb shit.

Literally the whole point of the movie is that men get too involved in their work and neglect their family. The movie actually agrees with the point this article is making but the writer takes it as face value. Do they really think Tom Arnold's character is meant to be taken seriously? When has any character Tom Arnold ever played been the voice of reason?

I could tolerate her bullshit before, but insulting Arnold is going too far.

get a boyfriend

Young Jamie Lee was a babe.

Attached: 2C80EDDB-F6CC-4E48-96AF-4CCFBF753B93.jpg (564x862, 73K)

Meanwhile Arnie is all like
>If it bleeds we can kill it.
Makes my dick so hard.

> True Lies: $95,389 domestic per theater in 2019 dollars
> Captain Marvel: $41,545 domestic per theater so far

Just leaving that there.

Yea Forums takes them very seriously however

The ending is one of the worst things. I know the movie is supposed to be cheesy, over the top fun, but the whole thing with the jet was just way too fucking stupid.

Literal man face. Great body sure, but lots of women looked like that in the 80s.

Wow. Subtle as a brick to the back of the head.

She definitely isn't a 10/10, and I don't know where you live, but here in New Jersey she'd easily be above average. Embarrassing? Maybe. But it's not my fault that ugly people fuck a lot.

Not to mention that Helen never gets really called out on her acting out of boredom. The whole movie is a cautionary tale for men not to get swallowed into their work.

>if only as a reminder of the benighted past
Women really are fucking delusional

butterface

She definitely isn't a 10/10, and I don't know where you live, but here in New Jersey she'd easily be above average. Embarrassing? Maybe. But it's not my fault that ugly people fuck a lot.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

CASTING A HERMAPHRODITE AS THE LEAD SEXY ROLE IS NOW CONSIDERED SEXIST

the person she is yelling at just walked up to her and said

IMAGINE

Remember when he said this to Margaret Cho and not realizing it was a joke she unironically agreed with him?

idk, i always felt it made their pussies look long.

DON'T LEAVE IT HERE. NO MORE FUCKING CAPESHIT CLICKBAIT HEADLINES JESUS FUCK MAKE IT STOP.

They want to get rid of based Jim's real strong female characters because it's makes their propaganda flicks look horrid in comparison.

I guess I better start buying up all of the physical copies before its out of print.

HOLY KEK, my sides.

They wanted to use The Mask to play off being green like the Skrolls, but the studio said no. So, they used True Lies instead, which Arnold signed off on. Article is bait.

>tears off poofy mesh sleeves
alright
>tears off ruffly mesh collar
OKAY WOAH TITS
>tears off ruffly mesh hem liner
More leg, dem hips, and a cleavage box that could replace a television set I mean fucking milftown over here
>puts on thick bright red clown lipstick
Oh what no please not the dried-out new-york-hooker look it just makes you look like you smell like ludicrously strong old lady perfume
>hmm... yeah, hair is too sexy, gotta slick it all back with some water so it looks greasy and unkempt like a crack whore's
No what are you even- the only time this is sexy is if she just walked out of the shower
>Hm, boobs looking too big. Just gonna space them further apart so they look like smaller, bad fake ones and... done. Perfect.
The '90s was a hell of a drug