So would you fuck her? Knowing that she could potentially ruin your life?

So would you fuck her? Knowing that she could potentially ruin your life?

Attached: a58bb1d8d2571e5d6c199bbcc08e4b53.jpg (601x903, 89K)

No. She outside of marriage is a sin.

Yes, my life is already ruined.

I#m gay so no.

Whores and thots have no power over me.

My life is garbage user I'm 30 and still on Yea Forums, you think I'd say no? I'd fuck her, it would be horrible. My performance anxiety would keep my dick from staying hard and I wouldn't cum no matter how bad she asked me to.

That would be part of the fetish appeal. The idea of amber locking me in chastity and then just sexually abusing the fuck out of me, blackmailing me and owning me for life is getting me hard just thinking about it.

>I'm 30 and still on Yea Forums
damn I'm 23 and I feel like I wasted my life here
when did you start coming here?

Gay men are the biggest thots lmao

Why are we like this, bro?

Based and redpilled. (and autocorrectpilled)

Sure. No one would believe me anyway. And her, if it would come to it. "No way that would happen. Impossible." they'd say.

That was a genuine typo, I'm on a laptop, but thanks for your concern senpai

When I was around 2004/2005 So I was 14-15. I really can't escape.

based and honestypilled

Attached: Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Kek

No i'm only two years away from getting my wizard powers.

Attached: 1522614024435.jpg (323x250, 14K)

No, don't stick your dick in crazy

What do any of us plebs have to lose? Terrible post.

without a second's thought

even if i had a chance i would start a cringe act of not being interested while unwillingly making it obvious to everyone then ending up fucking up everything and making multiple attempts at recover things in the successive weeks while she uploads pics with an objectively superior man and i hate fap on them

She reminds me of an ex classmate, also a sexual deviant.

Cringe

I was embarassed by my mother/older sister for their amusement several times as a kid.

Once my mum asked me to wear my sister's heels to see if they fit. I was like 5. I obviously refused. Thry literally shouted me into them telling me to stop being so stupid. When i stepped into them i told them they fit. Then they pointed at me, laughed and said "HAHAHA user IS WEARING GIRL'S SHOES".

You hear me, mum? You're responsible for my femdom/sissification fetish, you bitch.

Are insanely attractive women always nuts like this?

she would fuck me!!

Based

hell yeah. i have like 2 grand in the bank. she can take it. i'd make sure to film the whole thing though just incase she tried to pull the old #metoo

Yes, absolutely, I would fuck the hell out of her. I'm a complete failure, she can't ruin me more.

pics?

Haha yeah they sure are I mean at least all of the super hot girls I sex with hahahaha

Based

>implying I'm capable of making intelligent decisions

Legend

Amber Heard is a succubus.

Most women attractive from birth get socially maladjusted in that people naturally treat them way better, let them coast through life, let them be assholes without addressing it or leaving them for it

That's why the rule exists: a woman can be 2 of hot, smart, and sane, but not all 3.

Absolutely blown away by the quality of this post. Simply epic and based.

Fuck yes, I would wreck her anus

this but unironically

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 1.webm (1600x800, 3M)

Incels gonna incel

Attached: 1519302991903.jpg (500x374, 46K)

try going through life where everyone wants to constantly fuck you and do unspeakable things to your body. they'll do and say anything to make that happen. it's probably been going on since you were a child. you can never really trust anyone, so you grow up as a resentful, twisted cunt always plotting to get the better of people before they get the better of you

living life as a beautiful woman is to live life on the defense (thanks for that one, brie)

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 2.webm (1280x533, 3M)

based

no because im ugly
i wouldnt fuck anyone
also i want to be a wizard too

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 3.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Hello Asus? Yeah pull all ads.

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 4.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 5.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

I know you mean well, but that's the most useless piece of advice you can give. Sooner or later, you're GONNA stick your dick in crazy. It's inevitable.

too bad you're a faggot

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 6.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

so what you're saying is a woman can be hot and sane.

dude you just made me cum in my pants and i wasn't even touching it

fuck you man, now i gotta get changed

Lmao

Most of the ones I've dealt with have been pretty cool. They usually just ask me to shower, have me put my money on the dresser as a donation, then fuck me.

One made fun of me because i couldn't show her how to work the laundry machine and I explained to her that my mom washes my clothes for me. Jokes on her though, i left her a bad review on theerotic review website.

>he got paid for this
i pretty much jerked off the entire time i watched london fields even though it sucked ass

Attached: 1548307738039.png (1920x800, 751K)

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 7.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

Agreed. Once it does happen you'll have first hand experience of what the consequences are, plus you'll know what to look out for in the future.

Yes because the jokes is in her I would chain her to the bed after sex

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 8.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Jesus she is attractive.

Attached: Amber Heard The Informers 9.webm (1920x800, 2.69M)

Based

Honestly, I don't find her attractive. She's boring to look at. I'd fuck her given the chance but I'd drop her immediately after.

yeah been there done that. amazing sex but the mental tax isn't worth it...mostly. it's a valuable lesson every guy needs to learn, and most of us won't learn it until we've experienced it unfortunately.

Attached: 1400707962458.jpg (396x388, 13K)