He doesn't think Bateman has the best business card

>He doesn't think Bateman has the best business card.

Attached: 1502413846437.jpg (1224x720, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJEErf9bZWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bateman picked Bone because of the name, not because it looks good. It's proof that he's autistic and autistics are retarded.

Carruthers had the best card. We all know it, we just tell ourselves otherwise.

Looks boring

Allen wins on numbers alone. Bateman's is too busy and the rest are boring. Top-left is the most prominent part for English speakers which is why the director chose do distinguish them quickly there. Case closed.

Too much white space at the top, card is unbalanced

>four vice presidents
LOL

>misaligned numbers of differing sizes
>Pierce & Pierce is indented over Mergers and Aquisitions
>sarifs

it's like a child's business card

Paul Allens is superior. Simple, elegant, does it's job as a business card. All the others are gaudy and try-hard.

fuck you baxter

can we at least agree Van Patten's is shit?

luis had the best card with that golden font
too bad he was a peter puffer

Attached: luis_carruthers.jpg (1239x729, 90K)

He got digits

You'd think a homosexual fairy would have better taste than that vomit inducing card. Gold and green? Absolutely disgusting.

Allen objectively had the best card, followed closely by Bryce.

>vice president is a normal corporate position that dozens of people can hold at the same time
Brainlet

>gold writing
Now that's just fucking disgusting.

Attached: gaudy.jpg (1010x643, 166K)

>he thinks he can get into Dorsia without digits
Plebeians leave

Attached: F0CE2EA2-A2B5-43D0-BFC8-B950BAF13DDC.jpg (472x472, 58K)

>vice president is a normal corporate position that dozens of people can hold at the same time
The absolute state of america

>gaudy

Attached: 100% wrong.gif (360x270, 1.57M)

Paul Allen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bryce > Van Patten > Bateman

Also, lets see Paul Allen's dubs.

I think you're all missing the point of the scene. All of their cards are practically identical, but they nitpick the differences because they're all cookie cutter equals who have no differences in interests or tastes.

lmao who writes phone numbers like that
allen is a big GAY

Attached: 1552488648437.jpg (300x166, 10K)

>He doesn't think I can get dubs

Attached: 10hu4d4.gif (500x200, 324K)

Bateman clearly has the worst card here.
I like Van Patten's but his texture is the worst and his name is too bold.
Bryce has a pretty agreeable card.
Paul Allen's works the best but I personally think the font is gay as hell, that's the problem.

>some faggot handing you a card with gold print
>thinking it's good

bryce>allen>bateman>van patten

>he doesn't get identical numerals.

Attached: 1517589918763.jpg (245x300, 38K)

Non-smooth backgrounds are distracting and tryhard.

The point of the scene is that Carruthers actually had the best card all along

Not to mention it's fucking Copperplate, which is "one of those" fonts that people like to use if they wanna evoke a sense of gravity and authority without actually putting any effort into it. It's not awful (most fonts aren't awful) but it's a typical font someone would use who has no sense or experience of typography.

Which is is funny cuz it's supposed to be the best and most aesthetically pleasing card of the four, yet it has the worst font. Heck, even Bryce's card has a better font (Helvetica). Boring but elegant and very readable. Also, Allen's lower part of the card has two lines of contact information instead of the single line on all the other cards. It's a matter of taste, but I think the single line design looks slightly more elegant and less "cramped". Paul Allen does have the slickest paper, though.

Another thing I noticed is that
1. The kerning (space between letters) on Bateman's company (Pierce & Pierce) is fucking ass. The second word starts way too close to the Ampersand. It looks like a fucking typo. And to think he was so smug about his shit card really makes me scratch my head.
2. "Mergers and Aquisitions" - shouldn't that be spelt "Acquisitions" with a c?
3. HOW MANY FUCKING VICE PRESIDENTS DOES THIS COMPANY HAVE?

Check

lol how many veeps does ur europein company have fagot? u probably don’t even have a vise prezzo position its probably some kind of burgermeister instead

*ahem*
identical numerals coming through

he does though

based

Typoman gets dubs: Checked.

>aquisitions
BIG IF TRUE

Bryce>Van Patten>Allen>Bateman

the problem with the Allen's and Bryce's card is the text on the bottom. It narrows the choice down to Bateman's and VP. I don't like the texture option, so I give it to Bateman.

Bateman's is the second worst after Patten's, Allen's is by far the best

What's wrong with Bryce's bottom text? It's the best overall.

San Serif

Why do these threads always ignore Carruther's business card?

Bateman's font with Van Patten's format and card stock would be the best by miles.

sans*

And so is everything else on his card because it's all Helvetica. I prefer Bryce's card, if for nothing else because it has the least amount of consistency errors.

It's a race between Bateman and Allen anyway. That rough texture on the other cards is horrible

>that font on Bryce's card
>those dubs on my post

Attached: 1548861353169.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Bryce has the best card

CHECK

guys...

Very cool Bateman, but that's nothing. Check this out.

Attached: very cool.jpg (572x387, 103K)

Holy schmoley

Look at those post numbers, the tasteful numers of it. Oh my God, it even has identical numerals at the end of it.

Attached: 1503800600602.jpg (499x499, 143K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gJEErf9bZWM

kek

Checked, you've earned those dubs

Thanks mate. I like dubs.

Paul Allen then Patrick Bateman is the best.

Allen>Bateman>Bryce>Van Patten

Deep inside you you know I'm right.

Attached: 1545657997612.jpg (600x388, 16K)

fuck you paul

Wew... its still small stuff like this ive never thought of, this movie truly is a masterpiece

I've given up all hope of getting dubs.

TRY SAY PAUL ALLEN'S CARD IS THE BEST NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

Attached: 1506324018209.jpg (543x459, 23K)

Attached: 1499532736194.jpg (247x204, 24K)

Paul Allen's card is much better, it looks smoother, and Bateman's card quality is being hindered by the misaligned numbers in top left corner. I'd seven go as far to say that Bryce's card is better than Bateman's.

Why are the numbers of your post all over the place, do you have a janitor? A little jannie or something?

Attached: 1519566074583.jpg (750x500, 47K)

>best
But they all look the same

European companies only have caliphs, walis, and qadis

Retard

correct

>Bateman
>any good
Literally chooaing a font misalligned numbers, fucking trash.
Allen >>> Bryce > Van Patten (Van Patten has the better font but dogshit texture, Bryce has a more boring font but nails the texture and color) >>> crayon drawings >> Bateman (boring and uninspired)

paul allen has the nicest card. the font, the subtle imprinting of the characters, the off white coloring. The double stacked address. It is perfect

Allen's is the best the but retarded way he writes phone numbers pains me to say it. Patten and Bryce arent even in the running and Bateman's font is just a little too fancy although the colouring is superior.

>color of Bateman's
>bolded name of David's
>font/lettering of Paul's
Name a better card, I dare you

calling people by their last names or at least being consistent in calling them by their first.
>font/lettering of Paul's
remove the periods in the phone number and this is correct.

>differentiates main character from minor/supporting characters
>wow tard be consistent

bryce for best card

Oh yeah, watch this

Bateman's card looks awful. Bad font with different sized numbers - the six and 4 on the phone number look like shit. The bottom of the card is a clusterfuck of information too.