JUSSIE ARE YOU OKAY

JUSSIE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY JUSSIE

Attached: 4EADDAE3-7CD3-40EE-815D-3682119186AE.jpg (750x883, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TuoZU6N6LN8
obsev.com/galleries/posh-prisons/656567
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Inspection_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_Criminal_Investigation_Division
youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

More like JUSTie

POUR BLEACH ON HIS NIGGER ASS!!!!

Yeee haw, hang em high. THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!

>48 years
sorry but try not to read publications like this that are retarded. when you get sentenced to 5 crimes with 10 year max sentences, they are gonna be at the same time unless they literally need to lock you away forever to protect society. You don't add the 10s together in a chain to get 50 but shitty rags think that you do.
He will do like 6 months if anything. No way more than 1 year

Plea deal to 100 hours of community service and a racial insensitivity class. He leaves with a book deal.

He'll do six months top. In some luxury suite. Race card will save him. And then he'll go on talk shows and write a book on how he was victimized. And people will eat that shit up

That ain't how the American system works, buddy. Jussie's gonna die in the clink.

ok so he was in the wrong

but why wasn't the jew who painted the nazi symbol at her school jailed for that long?

it was also a news story

this punishment is unnaturally harsh and maybe a year of community service would suffice

Attached: 1516659543804.png (273x391, 191K)

Kinda sad that he staged the whole thing. Here I was hoping that whitey was finally waking up and punching back.

>And people will eat that shit up
No way. Even the goyim aren't that stupid (yet)

finally he can have the victim status he always wanted

Attached: laff3.png (376x302, 199K)

48 years wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: peaceoutnigga.gif (200x200, 948K)

At least he's already gay so he'll enjoy the ass pounding

If this happened in Texas, he probably would get the maximum number of hours of community service and a jail sentence, which would be reduced upon appeal. In Illinois, he'll get maybe 100 hours and maybe five misdemeanors.

Yee hawww, tell em brothers! Southside Chicago at 2am is huwhite man's land!

Whether it really happened or not doesn't matter, the fact that in today's Trump's America that it COULD have happened is what is important! It started a very important conversation!

Attached: 1552383319861.jpg (439x594, 36K)

he has a prior record for giving false statements to the police

but I don't think he'll get more than 2yrs

This. He'll be out of the spotlight for about a year while holed up in some white glove prison (or even house arrest with an ankle bracelet), and then will make an emotional appearance on some Access Hollywood or Ellen show to get everyone on his side about how hard it is to be black and gay in Trump's America. He'll be back on some show within 18 months tops.

Even sissy gaiboi like Jussie wouldn't enjoy getting brutalized half-dead by Tyrone and having his ass torn inside-out.

This is literally the lamest reason to go to prison.
Imagine being in the slammer with men who murdered people, or robbed people at gunpoint, or even racketeering. Menwhile, you're in there for being an attention seeking faggot

His name is canonically JUSTin

You don't want the white man to wake up. Not even the white man wants to wake up. You know how hard it is to get the ashes from a burning nigger out of your clothes?

Pretty hard.

Attached: AA-MLK-Civil-Rights-lynch-mob-justice-quote.png (1518x1149, 1.18M)

I mean, it's a good time and all, but the smell kinda gets to you and the ash gets everywhere after a bit.

Attached: bw5.jpg (1344x821, 174K)

American legal system is a little excessive. Just give him half a decade or whatever. That's enough.

5-7 would be fair but there is zero chance he serves 48 years anyway. My guess is he gets probation

He's gay tho. He'll love being thrown around by big dick Jamal niggers who actually have a criminal rap sheet like the faggy cumsponge he is.

JUST

Insider trading is worse because up until just a few years ago people in Congress got special dispensation for insider trading exemptions while Martha Fucking Stewart had to go to jail.

yeah right. He'll be in protective custody at the worst, more likely a white collar prison "camp"
Assuming he even goes to jail at all, which is far from guaranteed

Martha Stewart didn't even go to jail for insider trading, which she didn't do. She wen't to jail for "perjury" because she misspoke to investigators

The American prison system is more punitive than rehabilitative since it's easier to treat animalistic niggers like the pieces of shit they are than to give them little motel rooms like what Varg had in Norway.

I agree. But the feds may try to add to that 6 months to a year for faking a terror attack by mail

Attached: 1550634071175.png (743x542, 484K)

this is one of those time where I hope the police are actually racist so he can face some justice.

Absolutely based

Based Boosie

I want him to get the maximum, not because I think he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life(I do), but so some civic-minded prosecutor with a justice boner can use him as an example once those sleazy fucks in a Big Pharma start coming up on charges for their role in the opioid epidemic.

Use this worthless fuck for something good - a contrast between little evil and BIG evil.

le epik nigger meme XDDD

Kys nigger

>black guy dies in prison

Fucking spoiler that shit. Also when is Destiny going to apologize to Jontron?

>butthurt

Based racist US justice system

>What accounts for 13% but also over half?

Attached: Riddle me this.jpg (321x500, 40K)

Attached: jussie justice.png (2452x1178, 1.73M)

That's probably part of his master plan

That's a lot of soap slips.

/pol/'s percentage of Yea Forums(nel) traffic and their representation in troll posts?

>actually believing a non-white will be punished for trying to demonize white right wingers
he'll be a couple years there at most and then immediately back on television; perhaps in ten years he'll be giving interviews about how he was a victim of a raycis justice systems

>fakes a hate crime
>gets caught
SHAMONE

Hot damn, that's actually a good joke, discord tranny. You did well today.

yee-haw, because of this boy who cried wolf, it's open season on persons of colour and/or persons of alternative sexual orientations, am i right my fellow magatards?

>Fires off revolvers into the air while dancing around in klan robe

>Back on tv
Nope, there's only one thing jews hate more than whites, and that's people that work within their system and ruin it. His days in entertainment are completely over, forever.

>Ha! The race card will surely stop a black man from going to jail >:)

>that jewish guy on the right

>persons of alternative sexual orientations
degenerated persons.

Attached: lao yang.png (576x576, 589K)

He's, gay, black, and jewish. Attention seeking runs in his fuckin blood.

No even implied that you retard, keep seething

Attached: 1251341003943.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>When your Jewish instincts want to subvert racial and political tensions and your gay instincts want to play the victim, but you trust your nigger instincts to carry out the plan

JUST
U
S
T

Attached: Dr. Zaius.jpg (250x333, 42K)

I mean the Chicongo police are probably pissed about this. They spent 1000s of hours because of the high profile of the "victim" that they could have spent doing anything else.
Wouldn't be surprised if he does several years even after a plea deal.

>UNILAD
what the fuck is that?

One English guy created a news blog

kek

>be a white male
>collude with hostile foreign governments
>4 years in a cushy white collar prison
>be a black, gay jewish male
>pretend to get beat up
>50 years in prison

The system is broken.

someine will wife this bitch in prison

If only he was a chink/kike mix, he wouldn't have fucked up

cheeky cunt is probably OP trying to increase traffic to it for those ad shekels

Same tbqh.

kek

working as intended nigger

Stop crossdressing loser

He'll now have to deal with smuggling in drugs in his ass and foreskin.

>the white supremacist patriarchy has failed me, a black gay jew

Well, duhh

Yeah but then he wouldn't have bothered with this stunt at all since he would have a business to run

>trump pardons him
>gives a speech along the lines of "we look after eachother, this is MAGA country after all"

he was willing to identify any innocent white man they brought to the police line up, retard

He'd have a dry cleaning business that he also owns the building to but still insists on paying himself rent.

As much as I wish he would spend all 48 years in jail, I know he won't. Like you said not even a year if at all

This, plus he was faking a biological terror attack through the mail. He was willing to testify and play ball with the cops to identify the two attackers up until he found out the two guys the cops had in custody were the 2 Nigerians he hired. He was willing to send away two innocent white men if given the chance.

RENT FREE

>EHEHEHE DAWG I'M SO RACIST THAT I POUR BLEACH ON NEGROS TO MAKE THEM WHITE LIKE ME THAT'S HOW RACIST I AM
?? ?

Just imagine if Abe Lincoln never died he would have shipped all the niggers back to Africa.

>african american parents, take this opportunity to have the conversation with your kids - again!
Kids, don't commit fake hate crimes to try and make people you don't like look bad

>why don't all these white supremacists who make false reports on innocent black people get these types of charges?
Here is my list of such events, I keep it next to my PS3 games.

>bottom right tweet can't be bothered typing it all out
It's homophobic to punish someone for crimes in they're gay

To all you ignorant niggas crying like little bitches. His lies put innocent men in the line of fire for taking the rap. So yes, this dumb ass lying NIGGER deserves the time for possible ruination of their lives. Scratchy ass shit with the lack of actual video evidence in an area covered in security cameras, and no white nationalist homophobes to be found.

youtu.be/TuoZU6N6LN8

I'm not white OR black, but that image does kind of look like the way things are supposed to be
those dudes look like rabbits strung up like that, not people; it looks like an extermination, not a murder

Attached: 8682a6a6c5fd3ded2c3c9c161182cd73--eye-illustration-graphic-design-illustration.jpg (474x675, 29K)

The day after he says sorry for abandoning his son.

Don't post the ü̙̒͐͑͆͑̾̕n̨̘̻͙͉̿ͪ̓́̃͜h͍͛͑ͣ̋͞o̩͙̳̻ͤ͑͘l̹̫̥̊̊͆ͅŷ̳̼̮͊ͯͧ́ ̳̙ͪ̒ͨͧͅŏ̸̟͖͙̮̤̄̈ͪ͗̃n̨̹͕͚͈͇̙͖̾̓ͤ̎ͤͯ̍͡e͇͔͈ͨ̄͑ͣ͟

>cushy white collar prison
The fuck does that mean? Do you know what prison is?
Tell me user, what's the difference between jail and prison?

The real crime is naming your child Juicy

>persons of colour

This phrase is exclusively used by pozed faggots.
It's literally just newspeak for "anyone that isn't white".

>Gives another 380billion to Israel

>collude with hostile foreign governments

Where? Inside your own head?

BASED

There are some pretty nice ones out there
obsev.com/galleries/posh-prisons/656567

Reminder he faked a mail anthrax attack

you DO NOT fuck with the mail in the US, JUSTie is going to Federal fuck you in the ass prison just for that alone

>Americans
>Foreskin

Despite constantly talking about "racism", the average trendy liberal mouth-breathing Democrat knows jack shit about ACTUAL racism or what racists are like.
All they have are strawmen they made themselves based on assumptions and cartoonish depictions in media they think are real.
If you're living in a First World Western Nation and are a non-white in a majority-white community, it's very unlikely you have ever experienced legitimate racism from whites even once.

>Why don't all these white supremacists who make false reports on innocent black people get these types of charges?

>white supremacists who make false reports on innocent black people

Yeah, I am 100% sure there are tons of those.

Attached: Think Eddy.jpg (538x476, 24K)

>This phrase is exclusively used by pozed faggots.
And who do you think you're replying to?

Nah the left turned on him he'll get a book deal but no one will ever love him again. He's not going to get more than 60 days in jail though and probably won't serve at all.

>I'm not white
Stopped reading.

Attached: lynched-girls.jpg (226x299, 13K)

He fucked with the mail. I hear yanks don't like that and used to have the death penalty for it.

neither are you, genius

Act like a Nigger, get jailed like a Nigger.

jew detected

delicious tasty fresh salt

Attached: 1539476691256.jpg (438x437, 20K)

>strawmans
>claims other people strawman
wasted quads

Attached: 1540485733923.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Less than that he is family friends with obongos

I'm something far worse. Welsh.

Attached: llanelwedd-powys-uk-23rd-july-2018-a-man-and-child-encourage-a-british-texel-sheep-into-the-ring-for (1300x954, 262K)

>denying it's true

Leftcucks talk about racism while literally never experiencing racism.

How the fuck does one get nearly 50 years in prison for making a false claim about getting beat up? What exactly is the crime here other than apparently making a false report to the cops?

Attached: 1367055731347.jpg (160x160, 13K)

boy oh boy you weren't kidding

Attached: ian-watkins-jimmy-savile-were-both-accused-using-their-celebrity-status-abuse-children.jpg (370x209, 16K)

B-but muh microaggressions!

If they can charge him with the mailing terrorist threat hes royally fucked, thats a big felony charge.
Also the liberal media has turned on him since they all have egg on their face because they all swooped in to defend and shelter him while demonizing trump supporters(again). After the embarrassment of the Sandmann fiasco I can imagine the overlords aren't happy about being made a fool again so quickly.

To be fair, "racism" is a meaningless neo-marxist buzzword. It shouldn't be mistaken for racial discrimination or racial hatred. No one has experienced "racism".

>Broadcasting fake news about Mueller's supposed proof of the Russian Hacker conspiracy and then having Mueller himself step in and tell you your stupid and wrong
>The Gillette commercial dumpster-fire
>The shooting of a black child that was hyped to be "the crime of the century that is dividing the nation" because the victim reported the shooter as being a white guy, with the story then being immediately Memory-Holed when it turned out to be a black guy
>The Covington Kids being labeled literal Hitler Youth by seething, foaming, psychopathic leftists for getting attacked by insane minorities and doing fucking nothing, and then being completely vindicated by indisputable video evidence
>Multiple high-profile Virginia Democrats toeing the Political-Correctness line then getting exposed as dressing in blackface or molesting women
>Literally hundreds of SJW bloggers getting laid-off
>Trump's Approval Rating rapidly increasing
>Brie Larson's SJW nonsense costing Disney literal hundreds of millions in projected losses
>Rotten Tomatoes killing its own credibility
>Senate now outright admitting that the "MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS" conspiracy-theory was baseless and untrue
>Empire faggot faking a supposed hate-crime committed by kids in MAGA-hats and then being exposed as a liar and jailed
>Woman that physically attacked a guy for wearing a MAGA hat getting arrested by ICE and about to get deported
>NJ "transgender activist" burning their own house down with their pets inside it and then claiming it was a "hate-crime"

All in two months. 2019 is shaping up to be a great year.

Attached: Yes, This Pleases Me.gif (697x400, 621K)

They're going off the max penalty times 16 for the number of felonies he won't get anywhere near that.

If you want to get angry about something get angry for that guy who got life in prison for hurting nigger feelings.

Making a false report is something they generally really go after you for since it's easy to prosecute and get a guilty verdict except when the jury is fucked up and it really pisses off the five-o because they waste time fucking with whatever you reported instead of jacking off in the break room or whatever it is they normally do all day.
What?

I like how Gillette has completely memory-holed that commercial and is pumping out dude bro commercials.

some guy shouted out his car window at some niggers and pointed a gun at them(?) got hundreds of years jail.

In what state?

>post that its okay to be white
>post gets deleted

3 1/2 years non parole for face fucking two choir boys looks p good compared to Jussie

Attached: gpell_45(nonnude).jpg (650x366, 20K)

>Making a false report is something they generally really go after
Why do false rape reporters get a slap on the wrist then? Why is this nigger going to get a massive prison sentence?

drunkin?

elaborate? who went to prison for life for hurting niggers feelings? post the article

Of course it was fake because white people don't even know who he is, some racist isn't gonna watch a black show

Euphoric

You're talking about that couple that was attacked by a small black mob and the guy pulled a gun on them?

Just to keep it straight:

>Faking your own assault:

48 years in prison.

>Spending decades breaking endless financial laws in order to steal more than 50 million dollars from numerous financial institutions all while conspiring with the Russian government to change the outcome of an American presidential election along with witness tampering while awaiting sentencing:

3 years, 11 months.

THAT'S not bullshit or anything....

Attached: kenan_copy.jpg (650x433, 70K)

They just keep trying nonstop, thank god most attempts has been failures which show the general population still isn't ready to take this shit yet.

rent free you tried tranny etc.

>ok so he was in the wrong
>but why wasn't the jew who painted the nazi symbol at her school jailed for that long?

Did she send fake anthrax through the mail

>

>conspiring with the Russian government to change the outcome of an American presidential election

Didn't get the memo, huh?

Attached: Russia Conspiracy Theory Collapses.jpg (750x798, 287K)

Nah but I do believe the white man and woman who got shitcanned were a couple. Hate crime laws are a hell of a drug. Niggers can kidnap and torture someone for being white and get a slap on the wrist but if you shout at some niggers and possibly point a gun you get life. Wonderful.

Dont forget the absolute disaster that was the Kavanugh case. How the dems just came together to use the metoo movement in an attempt to destroy an innocent mans life simply because he was connected to Trump. The desperation has truly set in and now the Fake News Media has become just that, nothing but Fake News.

celebrity gossip is for women

Attached: 1521218052163.jpg (553x674, 85K)

if kidney cancer couldn't stop boosie then clout chasing homosexuals surely cannot either

And women are property.

Attached: 1489781918879.jpg (420x420, 27K)

I would but the list was supposed to be about 2019 events. If I included everything there'd be too much shit to list.

yeah sucks to be black reincarnation's a bitch

Mail is government ran so everyone takes it seriously. Its abusing a government system.

>cushy white collar prison
>The fuck does that mean? Do you know what prison is?
This poster sounds underage.

So, what you are saying is that the REPUBLICAN led Senate found no evidence of wrongdoing by the REPUBLICAN president.

...what a shocker...

He deserves jail, sure, but 48 years is ridiculous.
I mean, murderers can get less time. People who commit fraud and obstruct justice on a federal level get less.

>There's no Deepstate conspiracy against Trump! You're paranoid!
>Help! The Deepstate is attacking us and protecting Trump!

Which is it?

>anons keep replying to the obvious left wing troll
tiresome

Because Jussie was lying to try and get a raise.

No one here made that first statement.
If thats the argument you want to have, you should wait until someone actually makes it or go elsewhere.
Btw, there's no "deepstate", there's rich people and the politicians they put in office (most). Donnie just cut out the middleman is all, streamlined corruption.

>there's no "deepstate"
Kek get a load of this retard.

SJWs already hate him for discrediting their causes, he's dead to the world.

If you want an honest answer its because he mailed fake anthrax.

USPS does NOT fuck around user, those crazy niggers have some 99% conviction rate.

>when you get sentenced to 5 crimes with 10 year max sentences, they are gonna be at the same time
that's fucking retarded. you can go commit a bunch of crimes and it's cool as long as you do them simultaneously?

Nah, that'd require honesty and an actual belief in their bullshit. The left sees jussie as a hero who attempted to raise awareness about raycism and homophobia in the age of blumpf.

Yes user, judges just fill in a template and hand it to the bailiff who calculates your sentence.

nice

How does blummpff sleep at night? Forcing gay niggers to fake hate crimes on themselves. Does his evil know no bounds?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Inspection_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_Criminal_Investigation_Division
Don't fuck with the USPS or the IRS

Attached: 1421401676423.png (758x710, 524K)

Theres a difference between a concurrent sentence and a continous sentence

judges can decide which to apply at sentencing

This
Mailing white powder has been a fucking major nono for the past couple decades

What his names JUSSIE?
I thought it was Jessie.

What kind of faggot name is Jussie?

>No one here made that first statement.
>there's no "deepstate"

Attached: Unamused Reimu.png (1019x1019, 372K)

My prediction is 2 years in the slammer and then he will have Probation for 2 more years. Tv/movie career will be shot but he will live on as a profesional victim with Books, articles and E-begging.

Attached: 84527736.gif (350x197, 1.99M)

At this point wouldn't he throw Harris under the bus? He's going to probably die in prison.

His family are ghetto blacks
Funnily enough he has the least stupid name among his siblings

Daily reminder, nobody on tv has ever watched Empire

The big question is, will he ever admit to concocting the whole thing? Even with the weight of irrefutable evidence and a conviction bearing down on him, he hasn't budged.

Mueller likes to leak everything. Why didn't he leak the evidence that Trump is guilty? Why didn't Obama leak Trump's taxes when he refused to reveal them? Trump haters hold all the power but they can't do anything. Why is that?

>You've been hit by, you've been struck by....
Shit, you struck yourself and you weren't so smooth about it.

He'll never admit to it leftists always double down

>Mueller likes to leak everything.
???

>What his names JUSSIE?
>I thought it was Jessie.
>What kind of faggot name is Jussie?
His name is Justin, brainiac.

The quads don't lie, discord tranny

Are you insane? He blatantly tried to stir up violence against Trump supporters by doing what he did. Just part of a greater political push to intimidate those who would wear MAGA hats

2pac was the gay 2pac

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0

Reminder that when that nigger was told two suspects have been caught without the confirmation that they were his culprits, he went on with it; he was perfectly fine with 2 innocent men being arrested for his hoax.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-28_23-57-34.png (756x622, 66K)

el aywoki hee hee

Absolutely not, because admitting it was faked therefore closes the book for any and all of his believers saying this is still a racist act by even more racist cops. As long as he never openly admits it, there's still that shred of deniability the most hardcore believers cling onto.

Attached: Hoax.jpg (618x800, 106K)

wow america sounds like a really terrible place for black people.. i wonder if there is some place they could go where they aren't so oppressed :p

>NJ "transgender activist" burning their own house down with their pets inside it and then claiming it was a "hate-crime"
It was funny. RIP KOTS

1. There is no deepstate conspiracy against trump.
2. Trump is being protected by his fellow corrupt Republican allies. Once again, no deepstate.

you really are retarded. Republicans aren't any happier with trump being president than the dems are. Reps and dems are the same party and take their orders from the same people.

Wait, when did this happen?

>Imagine being in the slammer with men who murdered people, or robbed people at gunpoint, or even racketeering. Menwhile, you're in there for being an attention seeking faggot

Attached: 1551404945056.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Atlantis

What is “THE CONVERSATION”?

Kek

You see, when a mother and father love each other very much

Jussie gon' get it.

Attached: 1547006752027.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

>Mueller likes to leak everything.

You are a retard who needs to expand your news horizon beyond Fox. The Muller investigation has been almost airtight. That is why Trump is so angry. Trump's shtick is to take any facts and twist them into false slogans that he can repeat over and over and over in order to beat his opponents over the head with as well as control his brain dead supporters.
Trump's problem is that there is so little information being leaked from the Mueller investigation that he has nothing to grab on to.
That is why when it comes to Muller's investigation, Trump is reduced to yelling 'No Collusion!' over and over and over. He has nothing else and Muller is giving him nothing.

>half jew half nigger
Schlomo's tricks with Tyrone's IQ

>and you call yourself the gay tupac
I'm thinking some real Thug n Love might happen

your tears when the report drops are gonna be delicious

Attached: you 4.jpg (762x724, 76K)

"Ya see lil Tyquarious, dem wypipo be raysis. Neva evah truss one of those palefaced devils. You gotta go an get yours."

It was very recent. He or she was a prominent HIVTQ+ activist. Its excuse for making it all up was that there were no real hate crimes to get angry about.

>It's airtight because nothing damning has come out about Trump.

Or because there's nothing damning to leak.

>Republicans aren't any happier with trump being president than the dems are.

Then why don't they do something about it? Republicans today are like a pack of whipped dogs that lick Trump's balls on demand. If Republicans hate Trump as much as Democrats, they have had two straight years to do something about it. So where are they? Cowering like incels from Trump's idiot base, that's where.

>when there's no hate crime so you make one yourself
Astonishing

Tears of joy....

Things have become so polarized that people will support whoever is on their side, even if they disagree with almost everything that person says.
It's why you get leftists that should know better supporting AOC and Hillary

>attack tens of millions of people on the basis of the color of their skin
>use the federal mail system in the commission of a crime
>"WHY ARE THERE CONSEQUENCES? BAWWWWWW"

Jussie deserves prison time, but 48 years is excessive.

>The Muller investigation has been almost airtight.

Or, there hasn't been anything found even worth leaking.

Attached: Ahoge Spin.gif (400x458, 42K)

>there are still Democrats taking the MUH RUSSIA conspiracy-theory seriously at this point

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Everyone place your bets on who claims his ass.
Monstrous niggers or Boss Cracker?

Me

>The shooting of a black child that was hyped to be "the crime of the century that is dividing the nation" because the victim reported the shooter as being a white guy, with the story then being immediately Memory-Holed when it turned out to be a black guy
Quick rundown on this. And 10 months to go, m8

Imagine being this sheltered

>Or because there's nothing damning to leak.

Or because the FBI is doing it's job and keeping the facts in an ongoing case private so as not to taint the investigation until it is complete. It amazes me that Trump supporters have become so deranged and trapped so deep in the rabbit hole that they no longer even understand how things work anymore.

>"The investigation is a fraud because Muller hasn't made everything public before the investigation was completed!"

What magic does it take to warp your own mind into accepting this bullshit?
What a crew of retards....

t. Marxincel

You are living in a dreamworld. You talk about the investigation into Russian conspiracy as if it is some false-flag that has been going on for years. The truth is that Republicans in both the House and the Senate have been obstructing any and all investigations into Russia for two straight years. Muller is doing his own thing and playing his cards close to the vest so nobody can really say what is happening there. But as far as the GOVERNMENT'S investigation into Russia, well that didn't even BEGIN until Democrats took back Congress in January. That investigation is barely two MONTHS old, much less two YEARS old.

Didn't he also mail anthrax to himself? Pretty sure that's highly illegal.

>You talk about the investigation into Russian conspiracy as if it is some false-flag that has been going on for years.

Weeeeeew the irony.

Attached: Grin Powergirl.jpg (150x124, 21K)

>But as far as the GOVERNMENT'S investigation into Russia, well that didn't even BEGIN until Democrats took back Congress in January. That investigation is barely two MONTHS old, much less two YEARS old.

Holy shit this level of cope is AMAZING. This is how they justify 25 years and hundreds of millions of dollars in tax-payer money being wasted on a witch-hunt.

>25

>Or because the FBI is doing it's job and keeping the facts in an ongoing case private

Yeah I'm sure they're sitting on a giant pile of evidence that Putin hacked the American election with Pokemon GO and they'll drop the truth-bomb any day now and Hillary will be the new president.

You're the one living in a dream-world.

I wish they'd use some examples that aren't purely race fueled. Reuban Foster and Elissa Ennis is a great example. A black athlete who damn near had his career ruined by a false sexual abuse claim from a black woman. ALL false claims should be punished and have the spotlight put on them. ALL unjust shootings should result in prison for those involved. Annoys me when these fucks focus in on just the ones that involve a black person as the victim and a white person as the aggressor.

>still unironically believing the Russian Hackers narrative

Dude, not even Democrats are harping on this any more now that it's becoming clear this shit isn't going anywhere.
Move on to other talking-points if you know what is best for your party in terms of Propaganda. Start crying about the Nazi boogieman again or something.

>25 years and hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money being wasted on a witch-hunt.

You must be talking about the almost continuous Republican led investigations into Hillary Clinton's entire life that have been going almost non-stop since the early 90s.
Good point, sir.

>Yeah I'm sure they're sitting on a giant pile of evidence that Putin hacked the American election

Your personal opinion of the Muller investigation is completely meaningless to me. You are a nobody and your claims mean nothing. We will see the facts when the investigation ends.