Anybody know where I can Watch or Obtain Cerco De Terror 1972?

Anybody know where I can watch or obtain a copy of Cerco De Terror 1972? I once watched it on youtube but now I can't find it on there any more? Any help with finding it again? If anybody has it tell me anons

Attached: Cerco de Terror.jpg (720x960, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1
dead-donkey.com/modules/news/index.php?intro=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a VHS rip on CG.

Link please,Or download and upload to another service like mixtape.net or google docs so I can then download it please?

No.
You need an invite and i have none. Good luck.

Fuck, is the download for the film anywhere else? because the copies of the physicial tapes are FUCKING EXPENSIVE. Any help for other places maybe?

>not having access to private trackers for exclusive big brain kino

Maybe other private torrent sites that specialize in giallo movies (don't know any, CG is all i need). You could try your luck at btdig.com.
The VHS rip in question came from a dvd reissue (possibly a bootleg).

Oh there is a small chance you might find it on the ED2K network as well, haven't used emule in years so i have no idea (if there are any servers online today of course).
But you can find rare movies on the ED2K.

>>
And by Expensive I mean one copy for the beta costs 1.3k Euro without shipping even type expensive, As far as I know there was no official dvd re-release, And only the betamax, ALso thanks for the site

Link to that network maybe?

>1.3k Euro
Yeah i know that some of these old movies costs a lot of money, i have a couple of these myself.
emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1
The only forum based ed2k sites (community and links) i know of are Dead-Donkey (mostly horror and cheese) and the MVGroup site (documentaries only)
dead-donkey.com/modules/news/index.php?intro=true

No copies shown on either, Go to www.todocoleccion.net and search Cerco De Terror for copies of this illusive fucker, They got one for 85 euro

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS A 20 EURO ONE NOW HOLY SHIT

Unless you want to spend that cash, your best bet is to get an invite to CG.
?

There's a brand new copy for 20 euro now on Totoscollection.net, This means no cinemageddon is needed for this one

I fucked up earlier. What do you mean?

You can buy right now for only like 20 euro a new copy for vhs, It will be easier to send this copy to another website like Rarelust or somet place that likes that

Oh well that's not too bad, rather 20 euro than 1.3k euros. But if you are really into these kind of movies you should definitely try to get into CG, that place is filled with these kind of movies and much more.

I have been there before, They don't have some of the films I REALLY want really bad, such as the ones where nobody fucking knows where they are, but I should try to get there, So I can get my films easier

Still I think I will have to go with the 20 euro one for now, hopefully it's in good condition otherwise fuck

Any places that I may get an invite to cinemageddon from though?

The CG rip has no seed since 200 days ago

you can find them in online film chats, the thing is you need people to trust you before they invite you to a private tracker

So, it is getting the actual copies to rip myself then huh? Eh, better use of my money than the poster
Gonna be tought to track down an online chat at all thouhg

I can post an invite to a film discord, but it's far more arthouse centered than CG-like stuff

So, more stuff like death laid an egg rather than obscure shit like "The Man Who Burnt His Corpse" 1964? Or Policeman 1971 by Sergio Rossi?

Also, unfortunately discord made my discord account kill, so the server is a no sadly

More stuff like movies that plays at Cannes, or arthouse directors like Benning, (late) Godard, João César Monteiro or that kind of director