Triple.Frontier.2019.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG

>Triple.Frontier.2019.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG

>Five former Special Forces operatives reunite to plan a heist in a sparsely populated multi-border zone of South America. For the first time in their prestigious careers these unsung heroes undertake this dangerous mission for self instead of country. But when events take an unexpected turn and threaten to spiral out of control, their skills, their loyalties and their morals are pushed to a breaking point in an epic battle for survival.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3yRLLrXQA

Did Netflix make Testosterone kino?

ALSO WHY ARE YOU STILL PAYING FOR NETFLIX WHEN ALL THEIR CONTENT LEAKS ONLINE WITHIN MINUTES?

Attached: triple-frontier-poster.jpg (1584x2346, 770K)

>A most violent year
Most egregious bait and switch I've seen in a long time. Dunno if I want to give this film a try, desu.

pleb

>the names at the top of the poster are above the wrong actors

Attached: 1521383668796.png (500x500, 170K)

yeah that is odd

Ben Affleck is fat as shit in this movie.

they all die

Chad kino incoming

Margin Call and All is Lost are great movies. It's just that third one that turned me off from the Pajeet kinographer.

meh

Didn't expect Affleck to die first desu

Affleck pretty clearly had a first-billed stip, not uncommon for big-name actors.

Why they didn't work it into the layout (i.e. have him standing on the stage left) I don't know.

Anyone else not feel bad one bit about them killing those drug dealing/growing faggots who tried to rob them? For professional killers they are a bunch of crybabies. It's a doggy dog world out there.

Just finished it, some good twists, good shootouts. Probably not as good as A most violent

*A most violent year

It's on Netflix I should have guessed.

Attached: 20190313_100019.jpg (715x881, 184K)

movies like this just look like CIA propaganda desu

last good war movie was Saving Private Ryan or Tropical Thunder

lol

modern day kelly's heroes

Attached: 2ql9jr.jpg (432x640, 63K)

just watched it, it sucked
don't waste your time
very boring
i fell asleep after 45 minutes

What did you find boring about it. I enjoyed the setting. The movie didn’t do a great job making to care about anything that was happening but it was a nice way to pass the time

They did spend too much of the movie carrying bags around. Almost propaganda for a new moving company or something lol.

>Kino cast.
>Shitty as fuck poster.
Is the movie good at least?

Wasn't bad

Attached: garrett.jpg (441x604, 83K)

I got the feeling that Ben started this movie and then immediately regretted it.

DROPPED
Does not even begin to compare
fuck KIKEFLIX

i liked it

Garrett is so hot.

>Triple.Frontier.2019.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE

9GB rip

Remember when Cusack was going to be the next big thing? Geez what happened to him? Even his sister had a better career.

Took less than 17 mins to SJW me right out of my suspension of disbelief. Welcome to current year.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-13-07h51m23s442.jpg (720x336, 44K)

glad, I don't have to watch it now. Thanks.

Lol they couldn't afford him for the whole movie

Please tell me there's a scene of them fucking
Please I need to fap

looks like I'm skipping this movie

>ALSO WHY ARE YOU STILL PAYING FOR NETFLIX WHEN ALL THEIR CONTENT LEAKS ONLINE WITHIN MINUTES?
1. i have t-mobile
2. i'm not a nigger

im putting together a team

>Netflix original
I'm more surprised that you expected less.

First leading role, then the rest by importance.. maybe

> i have t-mobile
>i'm not a nigger
Choose only one.

I almost bailed in the first couple of minutes with the whole "zomg I can't into not killing a guy over his shopping cart because muh killer conditioning" but I wanted to see what would be next as far as societal programming.

>watching anything made by Netflix

Attached: 7fd[1].jpg (680x783, 47K)

This was alright, could've used more action and explosions.

>more action and explosions.
lol

Not an argument.

Is this truly a Netflixian experience?

that actually looks pretty good, Batman recruits Jax Teller, Poe Dameron, Agent Peña and Sam Flynn

First billing and most prominent spot on the poster are things actors argue for in their contracts quite a bit.

>that actually looks pretty good

That's what I thought until I started watching it and then it was like "oh yeah...fucking Netflix is POZZED". dropped.

What's the worst side of masculinity that we still haven't dealt with? Is it my strong desire to do somebody's mum ?

ALL OF IT

Affleck's name has to be first, he also has to be in the centre of the poster.
They should have had a photo with Affleck in the foreground and the others behind him. Affleck's name in a bigger font and the others correctly labelled below.

Attached: 3000 hours.png (520x432, 24K)

>ALSO WHY ARE YOU STILL PAYING FOR NETFLIX WHEN ALL THEIR CONTENT LEAKS ONLINE WITHIN MINUTES?
because I have slow net and I don't know what kinda magic netflix pulls that when my max download speed is 1mb/s and my steam is downloading at 1mb/s and netflix still streams in good quality without any buffering.

Okay The Irishman is the final deciding factor on Netflix. If it's shit, I will never use my friend's Netflix account ever again.