What kind of concessions do you usually buy when you go to a movie...

What kind of concessions do you usually buy when you go to a movie? I almost never buy anything at the movie theatre because its like a million dollars for some popcorn.

Attached: newlook.jpg (700x933, 121K)

however, you'll notice the fat and "poor" families magically have enough money to not only take their entire family to the theater, but they buy almost one of every item on the menu.

I can't tell you how many times I've had some fat, trash family ruin the first hour of a movie with their incessant snacking; making the entire theater smell like low-grade meat in the process.

Candy bought at the dolla sto' tastes just as good as the overpriced candy at the kinoplex.
HOWEVER
Kinoplex popcorn is incomparable so if I am in the mood for that I will pay the outrageous price.

>large popcorn
>two bottles of water
>bag of nibs if I'm feeling cheeky

large popcorn, large soda, burger, bag of chips, chocolate bar, bottle of water

greenpilled

that'll be $48.73

This. I swear to God the box candies are even the same ones they sell at the dollar store.

worth every calorie

I've genuinely stopped buying concessions at the theater, bad enough having to drop $10 on a ticket, but I can't afford to spend an extra $30 for a popcorn and a drink every time I see a movie.

I paid $6.00 for a medium drink and I've vowed never to buy anything from the concession stand ever again

What routine could I do to get this body?

I'll buy stuff at my local family owned theater, but the larger chains can get fucked for all I care.

yellowpilled

Can you imagine living in a world where this person/picture doesn't exist? I wouldn't want to live in it. Fuck reactionaries. This is great entertainment.

They stopped selling boxed chocolate covered raisins at the movie theatres but they sell the exact same ones at the dollar stores. Before every movie I go to the store and buy a couple of boxes. I put them on top of my popcorn.

I just got back from a dine in movie theater and I must say microwaved food at the movies is tight.

Drafthouse theaters are a thing of beauty. I went to SXSW like a decade ago, went to one of the Alamo theaters and it blew my goddamn mind. Fresh made burger and fries while watching a movie on the big screen.

Doesn't get better.

bull shit
too cheap

Liar.

Only beer, the local mom and pop one hooks us up on the 6 pack bucket of beer for the price of 5. comes out to 2.50 or something a beer, cheaper than bar prices

There is an Outback steakhouse close to my local kinoplex, I always get the cheese fries and a few loaves of bread and sneak it into the theater in a windbreaker. It costs way less than the concessions and tastes way better.

Attached: Patrick.gif (286x206, 382K)

is that dan deacon?

>drinking beer in theater
I LOATHE YOU

yellowpilled

get fuckin dabbed on lmao fuckin nerd

This. Liquor is the way to go. Sneak in a pint and you're all set.

Attached: 1546040385474.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

That sounds so good right now

Attached: 1547609601049.jpg (228x221, 8K)

one time I brought in some green beans in a can to eat because I get hungry and I'm poor and when I sat down in the theater I pulled out my can opener and started opening my can and these black people started staring at me and then one said "yo nigga you eating green beans" and started laughing so I decided to be alpha for the day and set my can in the cup holder and looked him in the eyes and bent my head down and said very sternly and slowly "Don't. Mock. My. Food." but they weren't intimidated and yelled out "DIS NIGGAH EATIN BEANS" and I got nervous because people were starting to turn around and I just ran out without my beans and never came back in case someone recognized me

This isn't funny.

yellowpilled

>sneak
Almost every theater sells beer now.

It's sad desu

Attached: nigga eating beans.jpg (189x267, 16K)

Yea but sneaking a pint/half pint in is cheaper and more efficient

Attached: 81F67CF5-9B9C-43E0-ADF1-840C9D4D9B3E.jpg (765x1024, 100K)

this is the problem with the US in general, public spaces are occupied by trash

why did you fucking kill a funny meme

yikes

What’s this body type called?

Yummy.

I just sneak in a water bottle

Num-Num Nummers actually.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-004503.png (1200x1920, 916K)

Maybe a hot dog, if they're $1.
I'm not paying $6 for a hot dog at amc.

Attached: 529.jpg (3830x2554, 486K)

I had a $1 hotdog at the kinoplex once, this guy told me he'd sell it to me in the bathroom and that I had to close my eyes

That's a shame

Attached: 1552280781569.gif (350x261, 2.81M)

Trail Mix and water outside theater.

i'm pretty sure you can get arrested for that

Popcorn or M&Ms. It's expensive but I understand that movie theaters wouldn't be able to keep their doors open otherwise so I see it as part of the ticket price.

Large popcorn, large water, peanut M&Ms, Buncha Crunch.

Did Chris Chan get a haircut? Good on him.

Once you get past the security check patdown your g2g breh

Don't go to the cheapest cinemas. AMC dine-in never had this issue, Hoyts Lux never had this issue.

>security check patdown
>to see a movie
Jesus christ, America.

Freedom isn’t free

i haven’t been to the cinemas in 3 years

Sometimes nothing. Big time alcoholic who drinks little soda. I'll smuggle a bottle and maybe two dollar store candies.

Kind of like beef jerky and a small popcorn

Attached: 99AF4A9D-E061-42F1-9FCD-1900BF94B989.jpg (678x808, 235K)