Jazz General - Beach Body Edition

Jazz Jennings’ Doctor Exposed As Anti-trans, Posted Photos Of Patients’ Body Parts

radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/jazz-jennings-doctor-transphobic-posted-patients-body-parts-online-former-patient-speaks-out/

Episode 10 QRD:

>2:00: Mom Jeanette commands Jazz to NOT dwell on the necrovaginal constructive surgery complications, lest she "turn off kids from having this particular procedure."
>21:30: Amir gets creeped out by the Cronenbergian details of Jazz's surgery. Jazz gets her soul crushed, BTFO.
>25:36: We meet The New Flesh slated to be castrated.

dailymotion.com/video/x73lj2x

New episode Tonight 9/8C

Attached: download (1).png (640x360, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIANBamMgas
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz6mqhT4kzU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amir is getting cucked.

Amir is going to get cucked isn't he?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: jazzsit.png (296x336, 150K)

should have kept the penis...

Attached: 1545030748409.png (408x332, 44K)

The description of tomorrow's fatkino sounds great.

Disgusting

that was a good episode!

omg, these braps are unreal

Attached: Fresh Prince Jazz.png (1920x1080, 425K)

>Jazz, remember to dialate!
>Are you dialating?
>I don't trust you. I'm gonna sit here and watch.

Charlie is CUTE!

Attached: 814397522.jpg (1080x1080, 787K)

I really want Sandra Lee to give me a hand job

I love when they show fat white butts on dr pimple popper

Attached: jazz.jpg (462x471, 42K)

>Y-you don't think I'm m-mangled, do you user?

Attached: jazz2.jpg (750x734, 341K)

yep. so much holy cow

no one came to her birthday

Attached: 1538613788934.png (550x366, 375K)

Attached: Jaron.png (430x892, 62K)

>getting cucked by a tranny
Is there a worse feeling than this?

Who coral springs here

August Derleth once wrote a piece about H. P. Lovecraft. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lovecraftian". Derleth described a Lovecraftian tone as "the indescribably horrific existing in a kind of refutation of the humanely rational." He described a husband beating his 1930s housewife to death because he was possessed by the Great Race of Yith in their astral wanderings. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lovecraftian.

I fear "I Am Jazz" enters into Lovecraftian territory. The .webm to the left shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average Anglo-Saxon mothers. They're relaxing on the chesterfield. One fancies they might be discussing the superiority of foregone British custom when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us in mounting reels of dread that in the parlour, with spectral expressions on their haggish, twisted faces, they're talking about the woman's frail son's descent into ancestral madness.

Despite the odious implication and the producers' forlorn hope to desperately conceal this unspeakable horror, the average person is driven through gales of feverish delirium. Nevertheless, the viewer is entranced. We're drawn further into the cyclopean edifice of this ruinous domain. The ethereal arabesque abhorrence of the abominable blasphemy they're uttering, the cantillate quality with which they're coldly reciting the long dead words, it summons this starry malevolence that almost unnameably couples with the viewer's basic sense of what is euclidean.

Attached: The Void.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Attached: Jazz is one.png (437x893, 51K)

someone do this song
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIANBamMgas

ONE, TWO, THREE and to the four
40% Dogg and Dr. Bowers is at the door
Ready to make an entrance so back on up
‘Cause you know we're 'bout to rip dick up
Give me the mirror first so I can *pop!* like a bubble
Frankists and South Florida together, now you know you in trouble

Ain't nuthin' but a Teratoma, baby
Two loc'ed out trannys so we're crazy
Death row is the place that awaits me
Unfadeable so please don't try to fade this (*Pop!* yeah)
But um, back to the op at hand
Mutilation is perfected so I'ma let 'em understand
From a young T's perspective
And before me become a bitch I have to hide me contraceptive
You never know, he could be turnin' his mom
And learnin' his mom, and at the same time hatin' his mom
Now, you know I ain't with that shit, Lieutenant
Ain't no penis good enough to get save'd while I'm up in it (Yeah)
And that's realer than Real-Deal Bowersfield
And now you shemales and freaks know how I feel
Well, if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll take a small piece of some of that funky stuff

*pop!*

Attached: 1551487667401.jpg (351x411, 15K)

>r/gaming

Attached: jewmom.png (640x360, 298K)

who?

>jazz honey you cant become if you forget to dilate
>mom i know
>if its closed during the blood moon all our work will be for nothing
>jeeeeze mom i said i know

He's like the laziest neet since the jannies. He gets paid 5 grand to be gay.

inspecting and baby talking your dick

Fug I'm at work
What's happening?

jazz's 18th birthday
preview of the next episode

>Berlin was a liberal hotbed of homosexuality and a mecca for cross dressers and transsexuals where the first male-to-female surgery was performed - until the Nazis came to power

>German scientists concluded that same-sex love was a natural, inborn characteristic and not merely the perversion of a ‘normal’ sexual tendency

>...until the Nazis came to power

Good heavens, I wonder what's going to happen within the next 10-20 years???

Attached: Transvestites_having_drinks_in_the_Eldorado_club.jpg (634x469, 112K)

Attached: My Teratoma Jazz rendtition.png (515x893, 105K)

lol

jazz is going to cuck amir

Based.

Attached: books.jpg (2480x3508, 2.12M)

kek

This 100% If someone wanted to fuck a woman they’d fuck a woman. They want tits, dick, and a pretty face. If they weren’t mentally ill they’d understand this

Saved.

Attached: 1551221770625.jpg (995x1190, 356K)

LMAO

Attached: 1530983820557.jpg (320x320, 19K)

maybe getting your dick cut up.

I'm actually torn. I don't know if I support this shit or not. Like these kids are given a chance to lead an extraordinary life and even though it seems weird to us it seems to be really cool for some who like it

Did Yea Forums ever figure out what special order 36 is?

Attached: Jafar Jazz.png (359x827, 40K)

>Yea Forums is now just a hub for people obsessed with Jazz and trannys.

Man this place has gone downhill over the past year.

im not gay but charlie....

Shöta posting is prohibited here.

The sacrifice to Moloch

Attached: Jazz Celebration.png (357x913, 74K)

>amir gets cucked
>he starts going out with noelle
I can honestly see this happening

Attached: smooth yoda.jpg (246x204, 6K)

Palm Beach nigga. Fuck this place.

Attached: Jazzeplin.png (580x899, 63K)

Why does this board hate trannies so much but love this shit? Makes no fucking sense.

WTF
TLC got him another boyfriend?

Charlie is one in a million.

Charlie makes Skylar look like a pile of puke

85% are waiting for jazz's suicide
10% are actually interested in the lore
5% are charliefags/skylarfags

general tso with lo mein instead of fried rice

Attached: Eric Clapton Layla.png (486x900, 79K)

Here’s your (you) samefag now get the fuck off

Based and redpilled

Amir really got fucked hard on this deal. Jazz wanted to be in a relationship so bad and when he finally got into it and didn't want it anymore. It's clear he doesn't have a clue what he wants. Everyone who gets close to him is going to get hurt assuming they really have feelings for jazz. From 18 to 25 people don't have a fucking clue who they like or want to be with, every relationship you get into good or bad changes how you feel about the next one. And after 30 it's all about compromises and settling. Jazz's next 10 years or so are going to be a nightmare for anyone involved.

he wants an open relationship

Attached: Deep Blue Something Breakfast at Tiffany's.png (605x876, 102K)

OP here. I posted on with corrected spelling in the other general thread if you care

>“Oh yeah look at this big guy”
>“He’s putting up a little fight here, it doesn’t want to cum out
>“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”
CUMS EVERYWHERE
>“Oh yeah that was a perfect cum shot :D”

Who's Charlie?

>a chance to lead an extraordinary life
chance being operative here
for every one like jaron who will have extreme privilege and full support of peers, there are 1000 others who have nothing but derelict and misery ahead of them.

It looks awful. I get that it's not supposed to look great in the bruising department, but the stitches seem like they were done by a child. Chunks of skin are hanging out of tight stitches, skin turning black from lack of circulation. There are patches of numbness and blackness far from the site of incision, and I'm worried that the doctor fucked up the removal of the spermatic cord. From the few pictures I have access to my scar seems way too big, the stiching way too clumsy, and now I'm worried that I'm a botched freak for life.

I DO NOT need a guilt trip. I am not interested in getting into specifics. Please tell me where I can go to find anything at all, because I'm worthless and helpless and fucked.

UPDATE: I lost sensation in the region due to the clotting that occurs as part of healing. I think it's the surgical equivalent of having your arm fall asleep for hours? I talked to an RN, got my feet up for a few hours, alternated hot and cold compresses, and color and sensation is returning to the area. Without blood flow to the penis, it looked gangrenous, which triggered a whole panic cycle. The regions of the scrotum that were cloudy gray black and numb have gone back to the bruising range that I am used to.

This whole thing is brave new world for me, and my aftercare was roughly a shrug and a you'll be fine. I hope I will be fine, and I'm not feverish or marred for n

Go make another Captain Marvel thread then dipshit.

Capeshit is more prevalent yet you dont call it out. Im sure once the pupper poster arrives he can sniff out if you have a teratoma or not.

beat me to it
can you get anymore JUST than this?

>Jazz Jennings’ Doctor Exposed As Anti-trans, Posted Photos Of Patients’ Body Parts
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS THE PHOTOS HOLY SHIT

Attached: Oasis Dont look back in anger.png (774x880, 302K)

I don't hate trannies I hate SRS. They should keep their born genitals, at least till they have a better option than being a slave to dilation.

Is the comfy streamer here tonight? Are we getting a stream tonight?

Attached: 1552407398021.jpg (1800x1157, 188K)

I'm in the "10% are actually interested in the lore" category. The first one is inevitable so why even wait.

Yes, i noticed that too. Jazz is still very childish and i don't think he's ready for a serious relationship. Amir fought with his mom to stay with him and he doesn't recognize that. Now he comes up with that open relationship bullshit. Amir should break up with Jazz.

I'm glad people watch this freakshow because there's a good chance that it's going to end badly for him soon and the facade will shatter.

What time does the stream normally start?

lel

Rip

>necrovaginal
Why would someone get a surgery that has this name?

THE HORMONES.

YOU TOOK THEM.

WE CAME.

>It's just a sex change operation!

OH, NO, IT IS A MEANS TO SUMMON US.

>Who are you?

EXPLORERS, IN THE FURTHER REGIONS OF THE GENDER SPECTRUM. FEMALES TO SOME, MALES TO OTHERS.

Attached: 1551892324459.jpg (1280x602, 84K)

Got it.

Attached: Tranny Fuckers are Shit eaters.png (1063x357, 26K)

A couple of times a day, depending on the level of dilation.

i'd pay for that

Teratoma... Jamaica and Roma...

Attached: Massive Attack.gif (425x260, 901K)

>Yea Forums is one person

> I am Jazz moved from Lynchian to Lovecraftian
What's next?

Lol you don't have to worry about anyone wanting to eat that out

jayleen is so roll tide

Queer Theory utterly exposed and BTFO:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE [Open]

A devastating contribution from the TERF 5th Column (Cordelia Brigade).

Yeah you nailed it. Amir put a lot on the line for jazz and just had it all thrown back in his face. I can see this happening a lot, jazz really doesn't want the person they want to just force their ideals and lifestyle on them and then when it gets too hot or boring he'll just move onto the next one. There's gonna be someone down the line that absolutely puts jazz in his place about how selfish he is and break his heart and it's going to be great. He needs that wake up call asap

This is why i am not having the surgery. Jazz threads redpilled me on this t b h.
t. tranny

Unlike jannies he gets paid though

Attached: k_stand_still_stay_silent_spurdo_nordic_languages_full.jpg (1150x1626, 1.39M)

Me too. I bet you she loves giving her husband handjobs.

I don't know about that.There are faggots out there writing articles for websites about getting sick from licking assholes.

Attached: Name your worms.png (1136x715, 59K)

t.tranny discord fag

>Jazz's next 10 years

Attached: booey005.jpg (624x480, 27K)

What are some other accidentally redpilled kinos?

Boys, I can’t wait 10 years.

So Jazz dumped Amir? Kek

This is the future Jazz and all mtf trannies has in store for when his "vagina" gets older with time:

>Dealt with a couple of such individuals at work.
Seems as though it just gradually becomes unusable for penetration, but they aren't exactly married for life to a loving husband. They piss the same as old ladies but get more urinary tract infections and when people get suspicious that the 'neovagina' is causing problems that put the person in hospital, nobody knows what to do. We had a patient who had cancer... up in it, it was causing him (?) to stink out the entire ward but everyone thought it was just intractable UTI. The cancer was causing recurrent bloodstream infections, but nobody could figure out ghethe infection source. CT images were basically uninterpretable although were 'concerning'. They tried a transvaginal ultrasound (probe goes up the vag, standard procedure for lady problems in real ladies) but the probe would not fit and the patient started howling in pain with any pressure.
The ultrasound probe (which has a disposable plastic covering) came out of the hole covered in the most profanely rancid clumps of slime from hell you've ever seen. The ultrasound technician somehow kept her cool and suggested we send the slime and lumps to the lab.
Micro results showed necrotic cancer pieces in polymicrobial abscess soup.

Salvage surgery was a complete shitshow and the patient died of septic shock days later, to my knowledge the only person to visit was the neighbour watching his house while he was in hospital.

It's time for the talk....

Attached: 5F25FA3B-BACC-4497-A1E2-43250B85A9FA.png (400x298, 147K)

EVERYONE on the show that isn't a family member or a tranny is paid to be there, including Ahmir.

Attached: Jazz paid extra.jpg (564x736, 68K)

>PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS THE PHOTOS HOLY SHIT
did you try google

Jazz deserves to hang for hurting Amir desu.

Because the majority of people here are closet fags.

this

Attached: Ahmirs Story.png (1881x890, 295K)

>necrovaginal
>Why would someone get a surgery that has this name?
The actual term is "neovagina"

>implying the trannies arent paid too

Laffed

what the fuck...

if the threads save even one they have been worth it

Attached: 1234789238.gif (220x220, 24K)

Comfy streamer here, new episode will be tomorrow night at 9pm. Torrent didn't end up coming out until 3am last week and no one wants to wait that long.

Comfy stream tonight?

Spoiler that shit next time pls

Attached: 1552332971088.jpg (670x670, 54K)

Eating ass is one thing, going down on a 'neovagina' is like making out with a shotgun wound

Based, Jazz streams are great

Attached: 1498105045836.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Naw. Unless he's paid to run his instgram super gay as well. He's posting about being nonbinary and trying drag.

When you watch this, does the abyss stare back?

>why does my heart feel so bad

nice, pretty comfy streams

Theres a trans who lives next door
In my gayborhood
In my gayborhood
Xir/xim are his pronouns

>tomorrow night at 9pm
I appreciate your stream but you're fucking up man. Tomorrow night from 8pm-10pm people are watching fatkino. That takes precedence. Move it back an hour to 10pm and you'll get more viewers.

Attached: 1551926536369.jpg (1920x1200, 276K)

That's how trannies are. They don't want a relationship, they want the appearance of a relationship. A hollow imitation. They don't understand that normal people want a legit, soul fulfilling relationship. Everything to them is a superficial. This is the limit of the tranny, they only understand the superficial. If they understood the depth of the human condition, they would not go down the tranny path.

Their parents do it for free or have travel comped. Charlie lives in CT, which is on the otherside of the nation. The other parents are pimping their kids, or at the very least grooming them to be a pedo's wet dream.

get taste

Exactly.

>watching this instead of comfy jazz streams

Disturbing lack of Charlie in this thread.

Attached: 1521225916005.jpg (706x674, 119K)

kill yourself

jazz or jazz mom who do u fuck

Post some Charlie and I'll consider it.

They haven't broken it off yet but "the talk" always comes before breaking up. Amir needs to be the one to dump Jazz or at the very least tell him he doesn't want to be in a relationship while jazz is exploring. If jazz dumps amir it just reinforces jazzs mindset of "everything is okay" and he doesn't learn a lesson. It'll probably end over the season break

Let's remedy that.

Attached: 814397527.jpg (963x960, 464K)

the mom. shes a woman.

Does the staring back implies in you reading more and more on the subject and getting physically repulsed by the things you find? Or maybe makes you want to redpill people on the truth in an attempt to save the dying corpse that is our society?

Bruh that is the most mediocre track Massive Attack ever put out

so next stream tomorrow at 9pm est?

the one with a vagina

Does Charlie penis

>instead of
You're not hearing me. There is no need for an "instead of". Comfy streamer used to stream Tuesday nights a few hours after it aired. Now he moved it back to the next day because the torrent wasn't up until way late (understandable). I'm simply giving advice that now he's encroaching on fatkino time and would get more viewers by simply moving it back an hour. I would personally appreciate it because I don't catch it live and like the stream, but on Wednesday nights, fatkino has to take precedence.

Jazz Mom. She's old and leathery, but she has a real woman's vagina.

Ok noted, the previous episode will still overlap but the new episode starts at 10pm eastern. Not sure how many people watch both shows.

Attached: jazz stream.png (505x589, 363K)

ye

Attached: 814397524.jpg (1080x1080, 758K)

thank you streameranon

>they only understand the superficial
>If they understood the depth of the human condition
the eventuality of post modern ideology:
cynical of the traditional and dazzled by the novel--to the point where degeneracy itself is a highest goal

>We need to post more of our new poster child for “passing” since Skyler hit the wall forehead first
Unironically this is the cycle that awaits trannies’ disease-ridden lives. Trying to convince everyone that trannies can pass with brainwashed little boys caked with makeup and loaded with medication, until those masculine features hit and youre forced back to rationality. Repeat ad infinitum until you join the 40%.

There's a pretty big overlap between fatkino viewers and Jazz viewers.

Attached: fatkino.jpg (3200x1800, 2.2M)

Thanks, comfy streamer. Will tune in/10.

Attached: 1551923098306.jpg (490x485, 33K)

Need a petition to keep it that way.

Attached: 1552352378479.png (616x666, 472K)

this is pro bait

This charlie fuck already has laugh lines. He's hitting the wall before he graduates high school

Look how they massacred my boy

Attached: charlie kun.png (910x558, 629K)

>STREAM TOMORROW AT 10 PM EST!

Post the fucking vagina holy shit you fucking annoying pussies

Someone tried to reach her, but she doesn't want to listen.

wtf? he looks so ugly at his current age in this photo

I can't wait. Last week was fun; watching horror kino with Yea Forums made me forget all about my shitty day at work

lmao ugly retard

I don't know about all that, man, I'm just trying to fap- I mean, admire the bravery of this conceivably legal adult.

So they just cannot help but use their long hair to mask their maleness huh? I can imagine him breaking character and belching like a frat boy.

if you niggers don't stop being mean about Charlie I'll come down your house and shit on your mom

Based.

pls do

You mean you don't know trannies take pictures with angles/lighting/photoshop to make themselves look more female?

>depressed at age 5
get the fuck over yourself, anyone saying they're depressed before age 30 is larping

Looks better with normal hair and less make up.

Attached: 814397537.jpg (960x720, 268K)

I knew but in every photo of Charlie I've seen he looks at least not ugly. Here he's goblino...

Its Shakespearean too

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

even at such a young age he looks male.

>We meet The New Flesh slated to be castrated.
Do you not read the things you question?

Damn Jazz looks like that? It's a shame she cut off her dick. She looks like she'd be a good fuck

>his mom treats him as a form of virtue signaling
>that clenched smile

blame the parents that lil nigga should have been playing with tonka trucks

Claude lansmann’s Shoah is a holocaust documentary that accidentally reveals all sorts of unreliability in supposed eye witnesses

If I were a coach in women's athletics I would recruit nothing but trannies. In fact, I bet I could walk onto a team right now, with no coaching experience or even sports knowledge, and win back to back championships just by recruiting trannies. At least until the other teams get wise and it basically becomes a casual men's league. I'll call my team the Monstars.

kek

Attached: 814397529.jpg (1080x1349, 589K)

Defamation is a 10/10 documentary

Attached: 1382974.jpg (1440x800, 82K)

It will come when the lawsuits over this era of Merican medicine start.

>calling out trannies’ delusions of being what they will never be is somehow closeted behavior

CHARLATAN

BRING FORTH THE PROPER PASTA POSTHASTE

how old is Charlie? 15, 16? he's sized like a 12 year old body with an 18 year old head and face.

Starship Troopers

Attached: 1466372543775.jpg (562x600, 37K)

His arm is either photoshopped or he's physically deformed. That thing is lumpy as hell.

Dude is more attractive than his mom desu. Looks like he was doomed to be a manlet, though. Turning into a fucktoy was the best course of action.

>not smiling with her eyes
>charlie can't even brush his teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz6mqhT4kzU

Attached: 1551153478357.jpg (800x598, 210K)

>daisy hogg

I want a 200th-ranked male tennis player to state he is now a woman and without any hormones or surgery become #1 ranked women's tennis player just to expose the stupidity and doublethink of transgenderism, get fame, and make bank, then go back to being a male and laugh at the world.

14 apparently

15 iirc. He's stunted because they put this poor kid on t-blockers and androgens.

>try to make fun of a fascist
>accidentally make fascism look too cool
based verhoeven

Attached: 1346793730703.gif (200x133, 930K)

/jazz/ threads are well-established and ultra fucking comfy

This show depicts a nightmarish funhouse mirror type reality. Edgy as all fuck. Unit 731 type child experiments. Seriously, so much edge.

I can’t help but draw parallels between the tragedy of Jaron Bloshinksy and another tragedy, King Lear. Lear orders his daughters to exclaim their love for him and he exiles the only daughter not willing to dishonestly shower him with florid praise. Only before Lear’s death does he realise that Cordelia (the honest daughter) was the only one that cared about him. I expect Jaron’s tale to end the same way, with a realisation that us “transphobes” and “haters” with our honesty only seek to prevent him from continuing down the road to self-destruction. The “dishonest daughters” to whom Lear gave such credence were the architects of the trials that ultimately led to his death. And Jazz will end the same way. No wonder his show is so enthralling, it’s almost got the themes of a Shakespearian tragedy.

Jazz has been on hormone blockers since a young as well and she never looked like that, Charlie is just smol and cute.

Attached: 814397531.jpg (960x960, 313K)

Unironically based and redpilled.

What happened to the tranny janny that was randomly deleting posts in /jazz/?

Attached: Ahmirs story 2.png (1695x795, 265K)

Rhys McKinnon is almost that, but without the self-awareness

To even argue that it's a satire you need to believe the conspiracy theory that Buenos Aires was a false flag or freak accident. Verhoeven clearly didn't think things through, but shitlibs have atrophied amygdalae and consequent difficulty in processing threats and appropriately responding to them, so maybe that's not surprising.

Attached: 1506467877683.png (500x328, 22K)

Hehe!

Attached: 1551770479864.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

this picture could be a timeline going left to right

Careful of the salty tranny janny. They are baiting for bans.

Attached: TV Tranny Janny Ban Bait.png (1123x158, 24K)

>Jazz's next 10 years or so
Jazz's last ten years or so.
This kind of medical experimentation; Jarron is on the FIRST real run of. We've not had one whole generation age to natural death after being transitioned, through pharma & surgery, before fucking puberty even fucking started.

This shit is N O T going to be pretty for them later in their lives at fucking ALL.

Tbh this is partially due to feminism emasculating fathers.

Attached: Ahmir Story 3.png (1867x820, 287K)

Except Charlie is almost as old as Jazz in that picture and he doesn't look like a jew mutt.

Guess who brought it to the US.

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]

>In 1930, Hirschfeld predicted that there was no future for people like himself in Germany, and he would have to move abroad.[51] In November 1930, Hirschfeld arrived in New York, ostensibly on a speaking tour about sex, but in fact to see if it was possible for him to settle in the United States.[49] Significantly, in his speeches on this American tour, Hirschfeld, when speaking in German, called for the legalization of homosexuality, but when speaking in English did not mention the subject of homosexuality, instead urging Americans to be more open-minded about heterosexual sex.[52] The New York Times described Hirschfeld as having come to America to "study the marriage question", while the German language New Yorker Volkszeitung newspaper described Hirschfeld as wanting to "discuss love's natural turns" - the phrase "love's natural turns" was Hirschfeld's way of presenting his theory that there was a wide spectrum of human sexuality, all of which were "natural".[53] Hirschfeld realized that most Americans did not want to hear about his theory of homosexuality as natural. Aware of a strong xenophobic tendency in the United States, where foreigners seen as trouble-makers were unwelcome, Hirschfeld tailored his message to American tastes.[54]

>Hirschfeld was born in Kolberg (now Kołobrzeg, Poland), in an Ashkenazi Jewish family

Attached: IMG_4286.jpg (300x450, 33K)

Damn his head is huge. Like a midget was given a slightly bigger, but still small, body.

Because it's absolutely bizarre and funny as fuck.

Based Hitler.

The new and aggressive cancers this will cause will be just the first thing in the cavalcade of medical horror to come.

Attached: 1cJhVzu.gif (367x330, 1.19M)

Looks like a fucking midget

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: jeanette_math.jpg (1143x771, 778K)

Seems it also has a massive teratoma-fueled hard-on for the anti-tranny pupper.

I'm guessing you guys have never seen a kid before?

The lawsuits in the future over this era of profit-driven experimentation will be unlike anything ever seen, IMO.

>Damn his head is huge.

Check out the big brains on Charlie.

Attached: sam.jpg (1280x540, 73K)

tranny janny are you ok?

>in an Ashkenazi Jewish family
Why have I seen more circumstantial evidence convincing me Jews are evil than that supporting God's existence? What did God mean by this?

If I had not spent half my life on Yea Forums it would have got me, but at the same time I don't think new friends really get it because they're all here from 8gag

4'10 is the cut off for being considered a midget.

>almost got the themes of a Shakespearian tragedy.
Dude, this is fucking Oedipus territory.

Hmm. I have no idea..

Attached: 0526-Israel.jpg (900x600, 78K)

Meh, 6/10, would have been improved by tabs of tranny porn or similar.

Eminem - Beautiful

(Paul Rodgers)
Bathing torn off nards to clean
Had minute dong ripped to bone
Everybody wants my privates cut
Morphine I.V. - I moan
Did you call me "he"?
Am I crying from the wound?
Posting OC on Yea Forums
Trench is seeping full of poo

I'm just so fuckin' depressed
I can't clean the sepsis out this stump
If I could just get Ahmir to hump
But I need nurses to help me take a dump
Removed my hair balls, clumpy lumps
Smells brown, I sewed it right back up
Butt that pees so dark I think white ass cut
The odor I breathe will wreck your sight, back up
I don't know X or Y or Xem
I ended up as exhibition of sin
My carpet will peel with piss again
So I thought I should try and trick these men
Fuck my thighs, it burns their eyes, what's that stench?
Now my dick's wrapped in shit, and the clit was attacked
Think I may be gay and black, tell Mom all about it
And I know this clit's a hole that's hollow
And so I just sit back and gobble
Always been coddled, but when the cunt cracks
My fuckin fat ass will waddle, my fat ass will waddle
My fuckin fat ass will waddle
Ahmir is gay, lotsa sorrow
Butt cunt must've left a thousand piles

Fuck them Jews, they fooled me, "you can be known as Xe"
I bleed poo, mache'd jewels
Colostomy I need for loo
Female brain, you a guy
Hole inside my bleeding thighs
Cunt will pee yucky brine
Shit my bed, that's not a surprise
Don't let /gen/ say you ain't a cute girl
They will all get banned, let cunt spray the poo
Don't let /gen/ say you ain't a cute girl
They will all get banned, let cunt spray the poo

Attached: Ahmir In Studio.jpg (804x637, 148K)

TAN TEN TEN

Attached: 2f15ac5.jpg (681x749, 41K)

C-c-c-camel toe?! My dock won't soften. I want to stick my clock in her ads and have her sock it clean while rubbing her tots.

When have we not been mentally ill here? Think about it.

>tfw I cut off my dick to wear a 76 year old woman's one piece
What do guys?
t. Jazz

>we

That thought has certainly crossed our minds.

Attached: Suits-5-GQ-24Nov15-pr_b.jpg (1620x1069, 175K)

Based Autocorrect Poster.

Exsqueeze me guys! Is there a photo of the teratoma

>all those /pol/ tabs
Yikes!

Damn Jazz really got a teratoma? I thought anons were just shitposting to be gross. Can anyone redpill me as to why they're common in trannies?

Yes

Attached: L7Lc.gif (340x264, 849K)

They feel something is there that shouldn't be. Why they always guess penis is beyond me.

>Can anyone redpill me as to why they're common in trannies?

Because the penis is not designed to be inverted and turned into an open wound.

god may or may not exist but jews are evil unironically.

Separation can be terrifying

Attached: dead-ringers.gif (500x281, 972K)

mad4it

ALL THE TRANNY KIDS
WITH THEIR CHOPPED OFF DICKS
DIALATE, DIALATE
BIRTHIN' TERATOMAS

Attached: 1550442405525.jpg (749x1195, 85K)

>she
>her
>she
>she

African Americans have the highest rate of single mothers and the hughest rate if mtf trans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma

Attached: 1551650338738.jpg (380x432, 75K)

Was the dick cake and cutting it up and the family eating it ti.celebrate Jazz's dick chopping Lynchian or something else? Was it banal enough, I mean?

we will not fail again

Attached: 1547161631494.png (800x850, 347K)

Women don't belong in sports anyway

I'm sure they are. But I really think that Jazz actually behaves like he does in the show irl. And it's gonna bite him in what little of his ass he has left

Did Jazz really get a teratoma? I want proof. I'm arguing with Charlie on facebook right now and if I submit that as evidence I want it to be 100% real.

No you aren't. You are communicating with Charlie's "Handlers". I suggest you log off right away..

Attached: Rahm-Emanuel.jpg (1500x975, 136K)

I don't think so, it's a meme.

>I'm arguing with Charlie on facebook right now
Rut Roh

>those giant blocks of text
yeah, she will read that shit.

>thinking that you can convince an emotionally stunted and physically stunted 15 year old anything with proof or evidence

where did you get the idea jazz had oje?

I lol'd, thanks user

>No you aren't. You are communicating with Charlie's "Handlers". I suggest you log off right away..

I am now scared. I only used a dummy account though. You think it's not really Charlie? Obviously they'd be control-freaky over him but to the extent they could reply under his name?

>Yellow teeth
>giant hands and feet
Yeah guys Charlie is a winner

Attached: 1552061925135.jpg (564x601, 39K)

He might be fresh enough to not have a handler yet, but he'll get one soon if that's the case. Either way, you should be able to tell if you're talking to a proper 15 year old.

ask yourself this user
would a mentally ill child's parents who raised and bullied him into chopping off his dick off really allow him access to a world where hw could escape?

No, if they let him on TV he’s got a handler covering all his social media.

And I can't wait. Feels good knowing I'll live longer than jazz. As we predicted he's already slipping up on dialating. That shit is doomed

He tried to warn us. He died to warn us

He didn't cut his dick off yet and the posts he makes seems to be what a 15 year would make.

Jazz will either kill himself or become an anti trans activist. 5 years from now we will really start seeing the end result of this jewish social engineering

The star of tranny chaser half-pedos everywhere can't even hold up to an average looking teen girl... But it isn't about the beauty is it? They WANT the "something is off" look. Trannies and their chasers are AROUSED by nearly egregious imperfections.

please tell me that is a real girl

Yeah no you aren't. Enjoy getting zuccd

that man has a camel toe

Attached: 13687481762186439738723762.jpg (792x658, 48K)

>she

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

You're still talking with a minor about sexual topics and it's kinda disgusting

he's 15 faggot he shouldn't have a kid's body, his parents stole his adulthood from him

She's about as cute as her friend though.

Attached: 814397559.jpg (1080x1080, 1.44M)

>he wants an open relationship
which he?

>Hey kid, don't let them chop your dick off

How is saying this disgusting, its the people who want to do it to him who are revolting user.

>man

>he's 15 faggot
Not in that pic, dummy.

The fuck is his obsession with tie-dye?

If it's inappropriate for minors to be discussing sexual topics on the internet why are there LGBT kids?

Yeah we should never talk about sexuality with minors, let them sort it out themselves.

i don't give a shit, you're only digging the hole deeper because he hasn't matured any more since then

Oh yeah, passes well right? Just like every other girl! Only difference is you want to specifically fuck the secretly deranged specimen.

wtf am i looking at here?

Camel foot>camel toe

Attached: B1429622-7AEE-4B94-B052-A14CAB09FFDB.gif (302x223, 987K)

Lol that ain't shit. No one has come to my birthdays since the 6th grade. Just me and my parents going out for dinner.

She can be a real girl if you want, user.

Attached: 814397521.jpg (1080x1080, 544K)

>go ahead and take these hormone pills and mutilate your genitals
>but don't you dare talk about sex on the internet!!!
#Priorities

Attached: transuicide.png (738x669, 186K)

>Already has yellow teeth
Man I should have gone into dentistry. It's clear zoomers don't give a fuck and when shit gets painful the dentists will make a killing.

jazz

I would fuck the friend too.

Attached: hansen.jpg (450x626, 26K)

>here bro, I think you dropped this

Is it because you can't that you thirst for blocker babies?

imagine having the type of parents who will let you ruin your life by entertaining your childlike desires/whims and extrapolating your abnormal femininity and probable homosexuality into some weird gender bending experiment so that they can sell your story for profit

>liking teenagers makes you a pedo

Wait, Hitler is back?

that's how it works

lol no, retard.

THE GREAT DEBATE:
is it Munchausen by proxy (for attention)?
Or Malingering by proxy (for money)?

Attached: ED428C7B-1E94-42E0-A385-ED9658A7B33D.jpg (623x591, 58K)

its both

>she
>girl
Yeah no. Reminder that you can take hormones, act feminine, put makeup, choose your selfie angles or cut off your dick, but you will never ever pass as a woman. Just embrace the 40% before you grow old and end up with fucktons of infections from all the dilations you do and shit you inject in your body, or worse, get dementia and forget why you cut it off in the first place.

Why not both?

Attached: based mom.jpg (603x539, 60K)

Attached: linest.png (1000x418, 2K)

he cute

kek

Parents sharing tips on how to make little Jazzes

Attached: 1549991400592.png (399x322, 42K)

Who is this guy?

It's so fuckin funny how male his face looks

>he doesn't want more cute charlies running around

Attached: 1550603428284.gif (540x310, 463K)

still sits like a man even with his dick cut off

Attached: 1545543538910s.jpg (125x110, 2K)