Why was he such an asshole to goofy?

why was he such an asshole to goofy?

Attached: 17da000fe4cc89afcc1e79540fab0e68.gif (500x263, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0FgBm-w0A
youtube.com/watch?v=j4asUD0Ip5c
youtube.com/watch?v=k0uEyx7SHKc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Lbcfl0_71s
youtu.be/loou9e6dkDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me as a kid: "just let him go to the concert!"
me as an adult: "just go on the camping trip"

This, they successfully made a movie where the audience can relate to either main character and be frustrated with the other depending on age

why did this movie have to make the doggirls hot haha

He just wanted to get laid.

Because Goofy is cringe and Pauly Shore waa gonna put him in a youtube compilation

I don't know, even as an adult, I think Goofy should at least have given Max a fucking WEEK of his summer vacation to enjoy instead of springing a surprise camping trip on his teenage son minute 1 of his vacation before he even gets a chance to take his backpack off.

Like, they have three months and it's not like they had a flight to catch. Goofy could've met Max halfway and let him go to the party, but next week, we go camping.

Then again, if Goofy actually talked to his son, there'd be no movie.

>Teenage boy pulled away from his crush to get dragged halfway across the country with zero warning and no say in the matter

Can't imagine. Goofy had good intentions, but the fact that neither of them just sat down and talked with each other until they nearly died is the problem.

>Huh, I was just told by my son's principle that he's going to end up in the electric chair
>Should I sit down with my son and find out what happened?
>Nah, let's just go fishing!

Because he wants to be cool and fuck the sexiest bitch in school
He doesn’t want to joke around like goofy

Did Powerline diddle kids?

>Hey, Max. I'm planning a trip for us.
>Yeah, dad. Can I go to this concert first and meet you there later?
>Sure, son. Go have fun with your friends
The end.

i never went to a concert. childhood ruined i guess.

I rewatched it recently and I still think Goofy should've fucked off with his fishing shit or like this user said just hold off. It's not like they spent the entire summer vacation going on the road trip. But there wouldn't really be any movie then.

You're not missing out much. Crowded place, lines everywhere, overpriced booze and food.

It's almost as if the movie is about COMMUNICATION

Also weed smoke everywhere

i heard you can meet girls there and get laid. is that bullshit?

i went to the movies and saw that like 6 or 7 times when i was a kid, wtf was wrong with me. Still love it.

Concert girls are huge sluts. My friend who is very average, maybe a bit below average, fucked a girl he only knew for like 32 minutes at the warped tour

You're cutting out the part where Goofy was so fucking freaked out about his son joining a gang and getting the death penalty after the principal called him and basically told him he's a shit father.

Don't forget the worst part

>water bottles cost more than a tallboy
I was at a concert two summers ago and literally you could get those 32oz beer cans for $6.50 and a 12oz water bottle was $7

I guess. You can't really talk to them cause of the band and why would you go there not to watch the band play? I'm sure there are people who get laid

I never got to see it as a kid because I was sick. All my brothers and cousins got to go and I stayed at home and cried

i really did miss out on being a teenager :(

I'd be borderline homicidal if I was subjected to the possum pals.

A Goofy Movie was peak early 90s culture. Zoomers and Late Millenniel shitstains would never understand. It was a movie aimed right at the youngest Gen Xers and the oldest millennials.

Why did Disney devote an entire scene mocking how lame and corny Disneyland is

did they? that is weird.

remember how the movie had a love song between him and goofy and at the end they kissed

>Modern day kids wouldn't understand a story about a son embarrassed by his parent and forced to go on a trip he doesn't want to go on

Just because pop stars don't wear 90's fashion anymore doesn't mean they're not recognizable as pop stars.

Attached: 23423452353.png (229x252, 26K)

The entire possum park thing was an obvious tongue and cheek reference to Disneyland

>going on a camping trip
>with your retarded father
Obviously you were raised with comfort. I'd rather drop dead then go on a camping trip with my dumbass father.

name a more tense scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0FgBm-w0A

I only went to one concert as a kid, it was the Family Values Tour, we stood around more than actually enjoying any music and the bands were pretty shit looking back on it. I would not suggest going to giant festivals. It's hot as shit, and like other people said it's expensive for everything.

Yeah, imagine having a father who wants to spend time with you haha

a concert is at most two nights including travel
remember how important summers were when you were a kid? you don't see that there will be time later for you to not get to see your favorite entertainer and try to impress the chick you like
and goofy was always weird, that's why he liked the camping trip with dad. he had no friends or girlfriends or a rock concert he wanted to see, he didn't mind spending 2+ months at a time with his dad

who even goes camping

But Disneyland is great, this is a run down backwoods park

White people. Same reason basically the only place left to get away from towel heads, niggers, and Hernandezes is the great outdoors. Non-whites hate hiking and camping, National Parks are virtually free of their shadow.

>Stacey will eventually get her braces off
feels bad

Attached: Stacey.jpg (700x300, 34K)

There's more parks out there than just Disneyland you know.

i would take my kids camping if i had some. I think it's the only way to make sure your boys become men and maybe that your daughters become useful individuals with value beyond "my tits"

How did Powerline learn the perfect cast? Is he an autism?

Me
I'm not a slave to consumerism

the way boys become men is getting laid, fagboy. you'll never be a man. womens only use in life is fuckholes so they're born ready.

Goofy was really lucky to get to fuck this bitch

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (359x720, 32K)

the genius of the movie is that they end up fishing at the concert, the writers must have felt good after figuring out THAT ending
it's a surprisingly well-structured film for something based on Goof Troop, which must have been exceedingly mediocre because I don't remember shit about it
(also I wanted to FUCK Max's lady friend)

Hyuck!

Attached: goofinmebaby.jpg (1032x768, 62K)

>Roxanne

Attached: 1522917074196.png (1071x1325, 332K)

I mean, hot damn

Attached: 37520475_243550276334914_5738568660752779311_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

but i'm a chad so you're wrong

It was probably a script they had mostly finished and retrofitted it for a cartoon on at the time

imagine a girl staring at you with lust like this haha

Attached: fucking furries.gif (270x267, 494K)

Bitter that Goofy killed his mother with his antics.

how did his mother die?

Have you ever raised a teenager?

Unironically this is one of my favorite movies. Every time I put it on it just makes me happy. Don't (you) me.

Attached: 1541756601892.png (657x527, 45K)

Tragic skiing accident. She's buried back behind the old home in a quiet place called Goofy Holler.

>enjoy spending time camping and hiking with your dad is weird
Huh

Agreed. It's soulful as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4asUD0Ip5c

I think it was more of a laugh-at-parks-that-aren't-Disneyland scene.

YO STACEY!
TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, BABY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Just break her teeth again. Damn being an abusive bf is kino.

get with the times, grandpa. you can't even spend 2 months with a chick you want to fuck and still like her at the end

I'm gonna jerk off!!!!!!!!!

Attached: CT8Mvcf.gif (480x304, 585K)

Maybe back in the late 90s and early 2000s but not anymore. Girls freak out if you even start grinding them now.

i think the only way to legitimately safely meet a girl these days is with tinder/an app and go get a coffee with them. walking up and talking to them is literally considered sexual harassment

the hi dad soup scene is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=k0uEyx7SHKc

gets me every time

I guess this is why mickey is distant as fuck with goofy in these movies

Assuming you can even get them to agree to go on a date with you.
I don't know what the fuck happened, women didn't get less promiscuos, just more choosy. It feels like in just the last three years something happened. Like too much dysgenics or something, men have gotten too weak, stupid, ugly and gay so nature hit the emergency breaks. Now NO ONE gets to have sex except a few, special examples of the human race and the rest of us just have to suck it up.

>three years
This shit's been going on since Barry's second term

Powerline was Prince not MJ.

Well Tinder gets worse and worse every year. I used to get 4 or 5 matches a week around 2014 when I first started using it. Now I get like 2 matches a month. And yea it's very difficult to get a date from them if they even respond.

if you're white you can always get korean/etc girls right? tinder in sydney is like, every single asian girl matches with you, every single one. I lived in japan and it was good there too but sydney even more success.

>I wanted to HYUCK Max's lady friend
ftfy

you should try an account reset. a full proper one. google how to do it and experiment with it. The reason is that there are things you can do on tinder that limit your matches forever after.

theres getting shadowbanned, theres being unpopular for a while and having your internal score fall low enough to where you get shadowbanned basically to filter out "ugly" (actually most) guys and then there's my favorite: If you pay for anything on tinder with real money they limit your matches / semi shadowban you afterward, so that you pay again in an effort to get more matches.

Tinder accounts literally expire and you have to wipe yourself off their database and restart. They engage in ZuccBook-tier social engineering with their account management

yea maybe I'll try to reset it

i used to like camping with my dad but life made us both bitter and we hate life and dislike each other for different reasons. funny how shit works out.

Sexual capitalism. The book Atomised (the Elementary Particles) predicted it almost 20 years back.

yea I hear you

thx

Back a few years ago you would at least have some girls agree to a date and a couple would flake. Now that isn't even a thing anymore.

how does it work these days? last time i tried dating was in 2014.

I think its literally sexual harassment to talk to girls you dont know, at least around a university it is.

sounds interesting

tinder

I only have got dates from dating apps since 2014, but even dating has changed in the last 4-5 years since then.

only if you're unattractive :^)

Is this anyone else's main memory of this movie?

Attached: download.jpg (298x169, 8K)

Talk to women at the produce section of the supermarket

>Then again, if Goofy actually talked to his son, there'd be no movie.
Goofy not talking to his son wasn't the issue.
It was Max not talking to Goofy that was the issue.
Goofy is a very nice dad; If Max had just asked, Goofy would have most certainly postponed the camping activities for two days.
Sure, the camping trip was impromptu and poorly planned, but there would not have been a single issue if Max didn't treat his dad like shit.
To be fair though, the outcome of the trip was better for the both of them in the end because of their miscommunication. Max wouldn't have gotten to be up on stage and impress his love interest, and Goofy wouldn't have gotten closer to his son if there wasn't any conflict.

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Awakening_miriel_crit_full.png (447x256, 54K)

and she died or something?
or was goofy divorced?

>so..uh..how about them radishes?

how? "nice melons"?

I'm not. maybe australia is different but thats how it is here. theres some people that are full on idealogy brainwashed and hardcore about it. its like a game of minesweeper where if a mine even sees you talk to a non explosive, she blows up

Back a few years ago it was unthinkable to think that a few witty lines was enough to get a girl thinking about you. You now have fat girls swiping left (is it left that is the rejection? Ah who knows) and anything under 50K salary is considered "unmarriageable" by single mothers.
Women have really profited in the long run in this autist economy because now they don't have to do anything anymore.

Yea something along those lines. Ask them what is the best way to properly toss a salad. Just have fun. Life's a garden, dig it.

Attached: joe dirt.jpg (1185x595, 29K)

pretty sure its sexual harassment big time these days to even say those things

Yea fat women are also selective now because they know they have a line of guys ready to fuck them.

>If Max had just asked
He DID attempt to talk to his dad. Goofy didn't even let him finish his sentence.

Attached: Untitled.png (1040x116, 11K)

What if you ask them what kind of apples they like?

that's my problem, i am good at the opener and initial small talk then sperg out beyond that. what the hell do people talk about? all my conversations at work are vapid or technical, conversations with my friends usually have to do with the autistic interests we share. seriously doubt random women want to talk about the minutia of the vietnam war and how to best paint gundam models.

I approached a girl for her number after we talked for a bit at the store she worked at, she had a bf but I was apparently the first guy to ever just ask her for her number and that's about all that happened. I can't say anything about succeeding but if you're not too awkward about you don't need to worry about shit like sexual harassment claims.

yo that's a hot dog haha

>why was he such an asshole to goofy?
You'd understand if you weren't raised by a single mother.

>never got invited to parties

poor guy. was goofy a 4channer?

A lot of girls just gave up on Tinder after a couple bad dates or relationships, word got around, and now they use it to massage their egos.
>I don't feel pretty
>300 guys liked me today, now I feel better
With no intention of meeting.

Use instagram.

Approaching women in public is tough.

>never talked much with my own dad till I became 25
>realize we are both filled with misunderstanding and resentments of each other that we never shared
coming from personal experience, I see that goofy and max are both at fault here

I randomly have instagram but don't remember making an account. Anyway how do you meet women on instagram?

>>realize we are both filled with misunderstanding and resentments of each other that we never shared
I feel the same way about my dad

This guy camps.

he was an incel in the 70's

Goofy is canonically not a virgin btw

>they have three months

Is summer vacation really that long in America?

Concerts are overrated unless youre absolutely in love with the band and it is your dream to see them.

Half of June, July, August. Roughly 2.5.

So instagram is better than tinder nowadays?

>Incel
>Goofy

There's an image on Yea Forums that floats around that is a collage of every girl that's chased after Goofy's dick and I wish I could find it.

>my Dad was always working so always grew up around my Mom
>Mom was overbearing, didn't like me (haha adoption doesn't fucking work, kids, take it from me), would constantly yell at me and limit me and wonder why I turned out weird (I was already autistic, she didn't help)
>because of that I just automatically assumed I liked my Dad better
>become an adult, start talking to my Dad more often now that he works less
>realize we have almost nothing in common, he's basically an NPC and he could actually be dangerous to me in the future

If I was given the choice between living in poverty and not being emotionally abused I would have taken living in poverty.

I went to a concert a few years ago and me and a friend took some acid. I was tripping pretty hard when some girl came up to me and started grinding on me. I had to ask her to stop because she was freaking me out.

>Cease these mating gyrations woman! Can't you see the Oversoul?

He shouldn't have lied to impress some dog thot. If it wasn't for Goofy none of his bullshit plans would have worked. He didn't even thank his dad either.

Attached: 1552273644109.jpg (653x523, 124K)

do Americans really do this?

Attached: bobby.png (749x720, 551K)

>Anyway how do you meet women on instagram?
tell em they tiddies look fake and theyll acknowledge you as the alpha male since you didnt compliment them like all the betas do and theyll suck yer pipi

Make your account look good, comment on a girl's photos. If she responds to your comments, send a dm. Dm back and forth, and get her number and you can arrange to meet.

>t. 28 yo, this whole thing changed from when I was in college and you could just talk to girls in public places, more layers now

I always felt bad watching this movie as a kid. I didn't like it.

Maybe more like 2.7

No, that was his side bitch

I stand corrected then.
They were both at fault, although Max could've elaborated or pressed a little more.

The possum park broke my heart. So did "hi dad" soup

Tinder is based on principles that apply best to gay men. Instagram is better for women, because it's easier to get an idea of who a guy is from it, women really care about that. If you figure out how to present yourself well and know how to make yourself stand out amongst all the betas , you can do pretty good.

tfw deleted my instagram that made me look cool and popular and don't really hang out with that friend group anymore

it's ogre for me

you can still talk to women in public if you know how to read the signs that a woman is interested in you

I don't know how true that is, I have talked to quite a few fat girls in my time and they are incredibly thirsty. Casually throw in a compliment about their appearance in a non sexual way and you're their prince charming.
One fatty still occasionally messages me in hopes I'm finally "single", and this has been going on since 2012.
The only fat girls that are choosey are tumblrinas with half shaved heads who are frustrated at the world. The "normal" fatties are desperate as shit.
>Fuck off Chad
5/10 facially at best and 270lbs is far from a Chad.

>my dad will never look at me like that

Attached: connect fork.jpg (902x960, 86K)

yea im definitely fucked lmao

Pent up frustration living next door to Peg for so many years.

Attached: Peg clevage.jpg (1440x1080, 166K)

This sounds like a great way to never be able to use your local grocery store again

Hell yeah man. lets fuck these furries.

Attached: 1525414442664.gif (500x250, 979K)

there are videos on youtube that explain it to you try watching some give yourself some hope my dude

I've went to 20+ concerts in my time and I agree.
I can't imagine going to a concert for a band/artist that I didn't actually enjoy.

not true, my best friend camps and he's Mexican and black

Did you guys forget the whole reason he wanted to go camping in the first place was because he got a call from school telling him his son was going to end up dead? He wasn't an asshole for wanting to save his son. Max could have explained things better.

The true villain was the asshole principal saying Max was going to end up in a fucking electric chair because he tried to impress a girl with a end-of-school prank.

Dating on apps is way different for women. As a guy you're most likely to end up fucking a dude pretending to be a woman, if you're a woman? You can wind up being the victim of a serial killer or locked in some nutjobs puzzle basement. You have to make sure the guy you're going out with isn't a psychopath.

>Max gives him the cheez whiz in a brown bag
>He coughs after spraying a lot in his mouth
>Max was the school's weed dealer

isn't that what the coffee/bar 1st date is for? making sure you aren't meeting a crazy person?

Former incel who dated a fatty, I can agree with this entirely.

Fat girls are incredibly easy if you don't treat them like they're desperate for any cock to fill their hole. Just be nice to them and don't make things sexual too fast and they're yours

Literally just stay away from ones that talk about politics in their bio and you're golden.

I imagine animators saying "finally! I get to draw some tits!" and going completely overboard with it
though I suppose PJ was a big boy and needed his nourishment

Don't know about you lot but after a certain amount of snow days they start taxing the time out of our summer vacation.

Depends on the concert I guess

>tfw you have a dad that did shit with you when you were a kid

Good times.

Depends. Some schools are transitioning to more of a year-round schedule so the summer break is a lot shorter.

>tfw you had a dad who did shit with you when you were a kid, and a teen, and through the first half your 20s, then he died

don't take it for granted bros

School breaks are a retarded concept anyhow. Once you start working, there's no such thing as 1 month vacations let alone 3 months like it is now.
Schools should only give major holidays off and that's it, would teach kids work ethic

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lbcfl0_71s

>no one knows how it really ended

youtu.be/loou9e6dkDc

Camping is fun as hell. No shitty city noise, nature and critters everywhere, campfires, fishing/hunting, clean air. It's great.
>tfw sleep in camping hammock with bug screen
maximum comfy

This. Tinder uses an ELO system like it's League of Legends.

>tfw me and dad are total opposites with nothing really in common
>our bonding consists of watching a movie, totally silent, sipping beer
>now i barely see him cause of conflicting work schedules
>tfw i would love to have an actually bonding activity like camping
i hope he know much i actually love him, i hope he's somewhat proud of me

Attached: 1490582222755.png (688x578, 32K)

Just hit them with the circle game. If they get pissed off then they're dating material. If they are confused and don't know what it means you should just move on.

with a lawyer chaperoning

not even a furry, but this movie did have some qts

that's how the jews at disney get you

>wants to fuck a dog
Adam, what brings you back here?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 19K)

>proxy.duckduckgo.com
Based

Attached: Peg walk.webm (1440x1080, 412K)

Are you just quoting a Blink 182 song?

Always hated this movie, the series and that shitstain Quack Pack.
Felt like a lose of quality and a
>hi fellow kids we know what you like
Always switched off when Goof Troop came on and never bothered to watch the movie because it looked hideous. Still does.

Thank god your not a writer

gonna call my dad tomorrow thanks user

He knows user, keep watching movies and sipping beer he loves it

>i heard you can meet girls there and get laid. is that bullshit?

Nah it's real. I just literally walked through a crowd there with my friend and within 2 minutes of walking I had 3 girls who eyefucked be and groped me. I had a gf and I'm not a degenerate so I would never fuck one of those STD ridden whores, so I didn't do anything. But if I was a degenerate I would have fucked several times that night.

Blew a massive load on my gf's face though that night. I may not sleep with whores, but I'll be damned if I don't eyefuck them and pop chubs while doing so.

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits fart turd and twat
I fucked your mom

Attached: Goof.webm (960x720, 1.57M)

>8's
lol tits get

n-nani

Attached: Peg talk.webm (960x720, 2.67M)

Uhhh-haww!

He has to live with goofy, I'd be pissed too

Goofy is the guy everyone thinks isn't getting laid but is secretly smashing it.

I can't watch this movie anymore. The Roxanne arc just fucking kills me now.

Everything was simpler when I was a kid.

I got chucky cheese vibes desu

have you seen the lengths goofey goes to be a good dad? you’re fucked!

When the day of the rope finally comes, all you furfags will hang with the others.

Not really.

My school years ended in May

Going on a camping trip with your dad where everything goes wrong can be fun too.

Jesus that was tense

whats the roxanne arc

Is goofy supposed to be black?

i went to a concert ONCE when i was 15 and got permanent tinnitus, i would love to be like you and never been to a concert.

Shoulda worn earplugs retard

mole ruins it

nope he didn't abandon his kid.

But he didn't want to fuck the sexiest bitch in school even though she was interested.

Attached: 1523745699.eymbee_goofy_movie_girl.jpg (700x1280, 133K)

thot begone

>you will never be a teenager in the 90's

Attached: 1550771909312675657.jpg (731x520, 36K)

>blocks your path

Attached: bradley_owo_7.png (317x583, 157K)

He SHOULD HAVE been fucking the thot in high school, he and whats her face didn't even fucking stay together. He missed out on crazy high school sex with sluts for that broad.

Attached: -A-Goofy-Movie-a-goofy-movie-14683710-1032-768.jpg (1032x768, 78K)

It was better to be born in the 90s. It's like a nostalgia pit of soothing carefree warmness that transitions into glorious early internet 2000s years, where things start to kick into high gear with gba

Chad Chaddington the Third

>Wanting to be a Xoomer

Attached: 1551940617220.png (700x700, 615K)

he was a Teenager, thats why

Nah, she still had the cum of that chad who hit on Roxanne in her. Very very sloppy seconds, maybe even thirds or fourths.

Wow so this is the power of tall white guys

I was supposed to go on a camping trip with my Dad once but that got cancelled when Mom found out he was planning on fucking me in the ass.

I miss him, RIP in peace.

I agree 100% Everything goes wrong but in the end Max bonds with his father and he gets to fuck Roxanne.

Attached: braces girl goofy movie.gif (250x173, 453K)

Attached: 1540711595074.png (704x875, 131K)

That dog nose always unsettled me. It looks disgusting on an otherwise human face. You're all a bunch of animal fuckers

Attached: 20181003_083722.jpg (720x1109, 325K)

It's the principals fault. Max pulled a stunt that embarrassed the principal so the principal blew it out of proportion when calling Goofy indicating it was some heinous shit and that Max was gonna join a gang. Additionally, Pete, who is jealous his son only respects him but doesn't love him, put a lot of shit in Goofy's ear to feed into the whole gang-criminal shit. It's the entire reason Goofy is so focused on this happening, to prevent Max from turning out to be a shithead who goes to prison.

The musical number when they start the roadtrip brings this up again when he sees the prison transport vehicle and imagines Max in it.

he’s a teenage kid he think he’s dad is a loser. He doesn’t want to hang around with him

It was a parable for weed

Will americans post 1960 ever be able to draw a cartoon that doesn't make one want to puke

It’s a movie about spending time with people you love. He’s not gonna be a kid forever

So does everyone else

no
"beat it doofus"

Attached: Lester.gif (400x300, 497K)

you know that's not how any fiction works (especially anime/cartoons), characters would rather get interrupted ad infinitum than say what they want to say, otherwise there's no conflict and so no story

Attached: F1CEDB5D-059C-498E-A75F-D4030A176AEC.png (820x660, 403K)

>Jerome, ID
heh