Ironic

Ironic

Attached: 1533231240710.png (629x849, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TX6x2WLgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>forced

what's the matter with a bit of negativity if it don't matter lol why be it only postivity that don't do matter be mattering on in be being lol

He’s right though

>Hollywood doesn't matter but when we lecture you about politics, you'd better do as we say.
A little self awareness would be nice.

>it doesn't matter
>so let us keep shilling this shit and try to socially engineer the youth blowing billions of dollars in the process

Seething. If it doesn't matter, why does he care that none of it matters.

damn simon pegg looks like THAT? what happened?

If you don't have anything good to say you shouldn't say anything at all...

why did he shit on the prequels every minute of every day?

>implying Simon isn't Pegging her behind the scenes

Attached: 8A-2017-12-12-775080474GB00116_Star_Wars_.jpg (2515x3771, 1.67M)

Apologize.

Attached: Sheev peak senate.png (500x506, 238K)

Go fuck yourself Thumper, you and your friend are supreme faggots.

>Thumper
who

Amazing how much better Tran looks outside of the films when some round headed soiboi isn’t trying to make her intentionally as ugly as possible. Fucking kikes and their useful idiots.

So not worth watching since it does not matter.
got it, thanks Peggy

Simon pegg is a cunt but he's not wrong here

He's right though. I haven't seen it because it looks like hot trash like the previous one, but you're a genuine weirdo for being so obsessed over a shitty movie that you feel the urge to spend your time harassing some fat literally who actress on the internet

This stupid shit is why we have 5 year old kids on hormone blockers

You support Thump

>one actor's feelings > multibillion dollar franchise

Wasn't he complaining about the prequels back then?

This, the new franchise only exists because of people bitching about the prequels all the time.

Based corporate shills and their most refined opinions.

And this is why modern movies fail. You dont take it seriously enough

reminder to hollywood: it's just a social media post

Are you trying to shutdown Yea Forums?

disillusioned actor kino

Attached: marlon brando i was a liar and a beast.png (815x749, 97K)

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK MEN!!!!
okay.... uh....fuck you too I guess....
>WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A MOVIE!!!

I mean Spaced was built on this idea.
If anything he's the cause for the guy who played JarJar to almost kill himself.

Nah, I wish I was bullied in elementary school. I didn't give up my retarded habits and social mannerisms until midway through college. Kids need bullies for social pressure so they learn to act properly.

Why would Eurovision want to fuck Bobby Lee?

bullying disgustingly ugly people out of acting so we never see their face again is a good thing

prove me wrong

Attached: star-wars-cover-2017-VF-03cropped.jpg (620x310, 71K)

SAYS THE FAGGOT THAT RIPS ON LUCAS AND PREQUELS FOR YEARS

Attached: 1551146090785.png (543x557, 534K)

Yes, he was writing Jack Lloyd 10 letters a day and posted furiously in newsgroups.

He's right about it not mattering... in the sense that nothing that happened in the movie mattered at all.

Attached: 1530686248352.jpg (500x563, 32K)

>her nose is the same width as her mouth
I thought only niggers had this trait

That scumbag

He was ripping on people who were obsessed with the PT. Like the losers he wrote for Spaced.

kek

sellout fag

>HURR
>DEH
>DURR
>*FARTS LOUDLY*
>OI M8
>ISHJUSHAFUCKENPHILMINNITM8
>GET A LOIFE, BIN THAT KNOIFE

Attached: 1550786322834.jpg (1121x648, 134K)

>None of it matters
Thanks, Captain Hypocrite. That's precisely why I won't be wadting money on any more of Disney's factory-made shitshows. That's all they know how to make - not art, barely entertainment, just "movies."

What a stupid piece of fucking shit

>Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...
That's a fecking quote from Phantom Menace you CUNT.

>"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing."

dude just watch it and pay for it what do you care just do it lol, lmao pay alread get a life hahaha

check em

Attached: 32rfwe.jpg (600x350, 25K)

Nothing to apologize for. I never loved the prequels like the OT, but I never hated them either. I fucking despise these sequels.

isn't this guys entire public persona based around being a gen x nerd obsessed with star wars

>toxic fandom
>you aren't allowed to dislike our shitty movies goy

says the guy shitting in star trek.

fuck him.

>Casual sexism leads to casual racism, casual racism leads to casual anti-semitism, casual anti-semitism leads to Casual Holocaust... :O

Boomers should be shot desu

>Women's Rights lead to (((Civil))) Rights, (((Civil))) Rights lead to Gay Rights, Gay Rights led to Pedo Rights...

Literally just banter.

>No one can ever change their minds about something, especially if they tweeted about it in the past

You guys' obsession with celebrities is literally destroying your ability to think logically and critically.

Attached: should'vebeenyou.jpg (457x309, 44K)

To be fair he's right. Star Wars is fucking awful

>I am not toxic
>goy
Yeah, okay if you think normal people talk like that you got a problem, you incel fuck.

Oy gevalt get a load of this goy lmao

Where the fuck do you think you are you utter retard?

This censorship seems to be a common topic tossed down to the Sacky Justass WereYouerr's to get the masses mounting. Now the proof of treachery is all over.
Any Brit plebs interested in dropping some Brexit hoopla? The EU sure is buggering this up to make an example of Britain that its major anti-MSM leftist death wish to Leave the Former Soviet Union.

Attached: 9B665778-D224-4D1A-8DF9-837FF943A0B5.gif (442x244, 2.05M)

>(((Normal))) "People"

Pretty sure Pegg is just talking about fans who take the movies way too seriously to an unhealthy degree. I don't think he means you have to like The Last Jedi, just like he doesn't have to like The Phantom Menace.

he has been shitting on the prequels for almost 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg

I legit fucking hate Simon Pegg and his fans. The last good movie he made was Shawn of the Dead, and that was really only good for the first half. Then this nigger gets as big as Benedict Cumbercunt, gets cast in Star Trek, which he says is the ultimate dream since he was a boy. Then maybe 2 years later he shits on all of it and acts like a spoiled bitch, being partly responsible for the destruction of Trek as we know it along side JJ. I actually fucking hate this guy. He's like the Bill Burr of movies. Hypocrite faggot with a superiority complex and shitty taste. Fuck him and his haughty attitude.

Attached: 1478539439379.gif (200x171, 1.68M)

imagine being such a brainlet you find nothing wrong with the last jedi. imagine the furious anger you would get at some people talking down to you about your sacred films. imagine the anxiety about having to question your beliefs and taste for once in your life. imagine pushing all that deep down and running to a safe space on the internet with other brainlets where you can asspat each other over the film. imagine banding together with other brainlets to go through the internet and thought patrol other people with an opinion.

>damage control

I honestly think you should kill yourself and potentially your parents as well.

have sex

Basically

They have zero self-awareness.

Imagine attempting to make a sizzling attack and instead forming a small paragraph of complete retardation.

Attached: 1430144559895.jpg (300x450, 19K)

Get aids.

Make good movie and you won't have a 'toxic fan' problem. That's literally all Disney has to fucking do but they rather spend more effort in protecting the optics of their brand and project onto the disgruntled fans tired of soulless manufactured movies.

Attached: 1551819986159.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Smile

have less

Attached: 2for1bigboi.png (716x888, 799K)

Kellie is cute and didn't deserve the incel hate. That being said TLJ was absolute dogshit

Yeah, he did say that in the past but... People evolve, this is what you 4channers are not taking in account he's better because he realized his wrong doings and he is better for it. This instance is not for you to lash back at him since he "betrayed geekdom" This is to be admired and taken as an example. Movies are movies and real life is real life. Be more like Simon Pegg and evolve ointo the realization that they don't have to intertwine. Grow up already, it's time.

Yes, objectively he's not wrong, but he's very very very hypocritical since he hated the prequels and George for them with unbridled passion to the point where he said he doesn't have respect for people who likes the prequels.

Attached: 1547827818602.jpg (756x1000, 80K)

normal people talk however the fuck they want to talk, "authorities" don't get to dictate what that is you fucking cuck

fuck off

You should understand by now their objective is not to make "good movies" it's to make "profitable movies" that "promotes our beliefs".

This :/

Imagine doing exactly this but with obsessively hating on the movie like you do, makeing thread after thread about it every day, instead of just not watching and moving on like normal people do. Kinda' like you are doing with Captain Marvel now, too.
Yeah... imagine that.

Attached: J.D..jpg (563x759, 84K)

Growing up is forcing yourself to like a movie you hate? What?

Attached: ae.png (260x194, 91K)

Attached: 1465682635116.jpg (243x271, 12K)

Imagine constantly coming into these threads yourself so you can lecture people on hating movies and call them incels and the alt-right. Seems like an even bigger waste of time to me. At least the other losers here are actually talking about a movie.

Attached: 1522729780365.png (800x798, 815K)

Showing people the wrong in their ways in the hope that they'll stop being pathetic fucking losers is altrustic and an effort for the greater good... Crying about a movie does nothing for society.

>that desperate rationalization

Attached: clown.jpg (262x320, 29K)

>sizzling attack
youre one of the people in that post

I think everyone who isnt a complete mindless NPC consumer idiot understands. The cynicism is beginning to reach critical mass though. Enough people are beginning to rebel to the point of Disney having to spend millions of dollars suppressing people speaking the truth.

what?

Literally:

>It's OK when I do it.

Peak hypocrisy.

On what formal and concrete proof did he evolve? Did he finally apologize to Lucas, Lloyd, and Best? If not then your post is pure fiction.

Remember when you could talk shit on the internet without the internet police screaming you down for being mean?

You know, you're right that is possible. However I prefer to go with occam's razor which is that he has only changed his tune now that he gets paid by Disney and is in fact a huge hypocrit.

>altruism
>in Yea Forums
Yeah you should go back to wherever website you come from faggot.

>just a film

Simon doesnt get it

Attached: ct-middle-age-star-wars-fans-ae-0927-20150922.jpg (2048x1365, 584K)

Simon Pegg 'evolved' because it was required of him to continue being employed as an actor. Any 'geek' actor that doesn't fall in line with their corporate overlords will find themselves blackballed and out of work.

I agree, after The Last Jedi the Star Wars franchise no longer matters.

Fucking shame they made her look so damn ugly in tlj

How do you from that?

>Be more like Simon Pegg

He should critize his past hate of the prequels and call himself a recovered, former toxic male

>you 4channers
Return to the cave from wence ye crawled out from whore

>that fucking backtracking in the final tweet

All the people I like turn out to be massive lying sellouts

Didnt Pegg build his career around nerd shit, too?
He's one to talk.

He also was a shitty Scotty that no Trekkie liked.

>Batman Vs Superman, Justive League, and DCEU gets roasted online

Nobody cares

>Prequels and George Lucas gets roasted online

Nobody cares

>Disney Star Wars and MCU gets roasted online

OmG! Misogynistic and racist trolls! Incels! Toxic fans!

If nobody can see how Disney has become hyper militant about protecting their brand they're either NPCs or paid shills.

>Offering opinions on a a film on a film board is pathetic but not when I do it.

Except our autism is contained here and we have no influence.

Didn't he say that playing a role in TFA was a life-changing moment for him because he cares about the series so much? How is he not being a total fucking hypocrite?

He's just saying that because he got a super small role in tfa

ironic

And yet he, South Park, and Red Letter Media called the Prequels worse than the Holocaust and actual rape.

Funny how the sides change when it’s their propaganda being criticized...

You heard the man, none of it matters.

Fuck watching ep9, none of it matters.

Your kind shall be gassed once again

because Rian literally set out to make a disgusting OC character, probably reminds him of some oneitis from highschool complete with getting cucked by a nigger

Disney has forbade all critical assessment of their products, ideas, changes, whatever. It's the time of They Live, friend. And if you have a problem with it here's hundreds of articles demonizing you while also promoting said product. Thanks for playing!

>toxic

This is nothing. Just wait for when the future comes. I know whats coming. Its going to be ugly.

Are we non-bump boycotting cap marv?

Disney killed Toys R Us

The thing about hollywood is that being attractive isn't enough; true top tier actors and actresses have to have faces that look good with whatever makeup, hairstyling, costuming, and lighting they are given. They have to be blank canvases of "style", whereas most people will have a style that suits them, and have it be part of their look.

That said it's clear that whoever is behind the casting in nu-SW has been deliberately going for "unconventionally attractive" actors, and doing next to nothing to make them come across better aesthetically, which is something that most people can do, so long as the directors are competent enough (and not ideologically anti-beauty) to capture them in idealised aspect.

Why is this fag so contradictory in his life?
>apparently wants star trek to be like the old ones
>'dude star wars is just a movie, who cares'

>says society's obsession with geek culture is childish and making manchildren
>stars in several star trek movies

Attached: 1551054014078.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>I ruined JJ Star Trek, hire me too Disney
FUCK off Shaun of the onions

>"It's asinine, you know? It's ridiculous. And frustrating, as well, because a lot of hard work and love went into that movie, and all JJ wanted to do was make a film that people really enjoyed. So, to be subject to that level of sort of, like, crass fucking ire, I just say ‘Fuck You’."

Or maybe it's cause his butt buddies are making these movies and by extension they're above criticism. Either way he can shove his opinion where Abrams usually sticks his nose.

She's so ugly. She'd never make it in Asia

Attached: Rose5.gif (360x640, 235K)

got a start on his entire career on being a counter culture geek. his whole thing was i'm a cool ex nerd who is just a regular bloke, but partied hard as a teen.

Get syphilis nigger

ultimate sóybóy

i can't believe i used to admire him and am ashamed

Sounds like success has turned him into a corporate boot locker, good for him.

Slave morality

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 152462375483686.jpg (298x298, 10K)

BASED

I do feel bad for Kelly Tran, cause as the actress she bears the brunt of the negative response, when really we should be directing our hate to Rian Fucking Johnson for making such a shit character in the first place.

Were you dropped as a child? He's shitting on Lucas for 4 tweets and then saying he thinks Disney will be good for Star Wars. That isn't backtracking you absolute mongoloid.

have autism

>damn simon pegg looks like THAT? what happened?

dude got nerd-hot

sounds like loser talk to me

It's not that he's wrong.
It's that he's to this day a massive sperg about the prequels being bad, and then goes and says this.

Attached: what.jpg (657x680, 83K)

The prequels are extremely bad.

Why did they never felt sorry for Jake or any of the other PT actors getting shat on?

Attached: 1551149968995.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Alright they are.
And if you want to spend 20 years reminding everyone of that, power to you.
But it seems a bit ironic if you held a grudge about a movie for 20 years but are tired of people doing the same about a different movie for less than 2

sounds like he's trying to hook up with kelly

THIS!
I never understood how can people love this shit series so much. It's just capeshit in space, my God.

Checked.
Fuck this board

He's fun enough in M:I and was not the worst part of the Star Trek movies so I don't see how he's got some kind of inside perspective

They arent.
Now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TX6x2WLgk

Hollyjew retards are hypocrytical faggots, news at fucking 11.

Attached: sorry.to.bother.you.2018.1080p.bluray.x264-drones.jpg (1125x621, 54K)

he's right

>Pegg is telling people not to be afraid of criticising Lucas
>he would only think this is advice in need of giving, if at one point he too was afraid
>that fear lead to his anger at his inability to express his opinion
>that anger festered into a hate of the prequels
>and now his hate chased him into helping make possible something equally if not more terrible, causing his to suffer through denial
BRAVO LUCAS

Why do all these retards think they can be in the public's view and not be criticized when they are dogshit?