Gf is getting a captain marvel tattoo

>gf is getting a captain marvel tattoo
>I ask her if that’s really a good idea to get a tat of a superhero logo
>goes off about how I don’t understand what it’s like to be a woman and to finally have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like
>she says she’s going to get it in a few hours
Uhhhh yikes

Attached: 196F27D0-56ED-4DF5-8215-749D69853C69.jpg (300x450, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2_DTlRaVzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

things that never happened for 100

I’m not joking, she’s just got into intersectional politics recently and I’m trying to gently reign her back into some degree of normality. It’s that stupid fucking drag race show I think

if her hair is electric pink then she is a lost cause
once you see that unnatural dye she is gone
there is no way to save her at that point
the only humane option is to end it

>women caring about captain marvel
A likely story, I could see a male incel getting a CM tattoo in hopes that it would virtue signal enough for a pity fuck it won't

Attached: 1552403351964.jpg (1186x800, 333K)

dump her, move on

Have you mentioned to her that wonder woman exists since like the 40s?

dump her retarded ass the moment she comes back with her new captain bowel tat

No she doesn’t
She’s a sweet girl and I don’t want to dump her because of fucking politics of all things.

>and I don’t want to dump her because of fucking politics of all things.
lol, you are in for a surprise further down the line

c'mon user stop making up stories you're just making our lives worse knowing this shit is ruining relationships,
Did you tell her about how wonderwoman movie that came out like 2 years ago?

>She’s a sweet girl
>>goes off about how I don’t understand what it’s like to be a woman and to finally have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like

sounds like a dumbass that never watched Sailor Moon. dump her, move on

>have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like
Is she sub-100 IQ?

Scene by scene spoilers

Attached: part 1.jpg (1350x4901, 1.42M)

The sex have to be really amazing. Been there bro

If she comes back actually with that stupid tattoo I think I’m going to dump her. This is so retarded lads

Spoilers 2/2

Attached: part 2.jpg (1478x4403, 1.19M)

good lad

Attached: raped brie.png (603x572, 78K)

Attached: unsafe brie.png (821x633, 75K)

Honestly feels like I’m living a Yea Forums meme about feminism

Do you live together?

I AM A POWERFUL STRONG WOMAN

>i don't want to live in a world where is on me to protect myself

WICH ONE IS IT THEN, if she's so strong she shouldn't need anyone to protect her, yet shse doesn't want to protect herself and other people should? how retarded is she?

i really hope they don't live together...

No we don’t lmao

ghost her user.

Attached: 1551036165938.jpg (480x480, 49K)

another victim of Ru paul's drag race? How many episodes have you been forced to watch with her on netflix?

Good for her, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

Attached: dvsafbdaq.jpg (500x350, 61K)

That’s just cruel, I hate it when people ghost one another. If I break up with her, I’ll be clear with the reasons why

>like to be a woman and to finally have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like

Wonder woman...

do it at a starbucks. it'll be funny

>guys asking for my phone number is like an attack
>but I'm a strong, powerful woman

>I shouldn't have to say no to things I don't want

Attached: 1495080355527.jpg (1280x694, 281K)

None, I tried to get her to watch true detective with me, but she wasn’t having any of it. My mum and dad loved seasons one and three, haven’t seen season two tho

>girls with tattoos
Oh no.

Attached: autism.jpg (720x892, 150K)

Why do I feel like I’m getting baited?

run you fool

oof, thank goodness, well then, goodluck trying to break up with her, buddy!
sucks that this is the kind of shit relationship have to end now days but...the cap tatoo is a pretty big danger sign for the future
Maybe don't break up with her if she let's you smash until you get a better ride?

how fat is she? help me imagine the smell

Tough shit.
I'm with the girl I am currently specifically because she thinks people who believe in modern politicians are all retarded.

I need confirmation that this is legit

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

this definitely happened.

Man, you know how hard it is to find women who aren’t neck deep in left-wing politics here in Canada? My friends have all given up on taking women seriously, I’m the only one in a relationship. I’m a 20 y/o zoomer btw

I would.

Fly you fool!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 3.28.32 PM.png (1094x668, 553K)

Wow googled this shit and is legit, my fucking god

Attached: 1551889321010.jpg (400x411, 44K)

>OP having a gf

Good.

Ask if she'd mind you getting a Donald Trump tattoo and then gently tell her she does not understand, nor will she ever understand the struggle of being a man

i wish the best of luck to you and everyone in canada and america, thankfully the whole left wing politics hasn't reached my country yet, but i still worry about it, and hope it ends soon, so everyone can have a normal life again, good luck user. hope you find a good girl :')

Attached: qw9812093812093.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Dump her. You failed her dont fail her further and let her drag you down. Youre a weak, weak man

how did you take this photo

Tell her that it would be a lot more empowering to get a Wonder Woman tattoo because that's at least an icon people recognize.

>to finally have a fictional hero to look up to
remind her that this version of 'finally' means up to and including '50 years old' and if she was really actually into the stuff, she'd have known that. so really she's just another dumbass riding a fad

while good idea in context, she would be enraged and would break up with hi- ....wait, that's actually a top tier idea
, OP give that a try!

Call her bullshit. Go down there and get a Wonder Woman tattoo.

tell her you will dump her if she gets the tattoo you pussy

Try to rein her in if you want, but good luck trying to clean the well after it's been poisoned.

Why would I encourage her to get a different capeshit tattoo? That’s what started this mess in the first place
Thanks fren, what country are you from? Eastern Europe? LatAm?

>Having such low standards that you date a feminist

Lmao enjoy getting cucked fag

Her body her choice. Let her. And then just sit back and see what happens.

>not dumping her on the spot
there are unlimited women in the world. Tolerate shit at your own risk

Based, your gf is 10yo.

You are, that’s an old pasta and those are chinese insults.

I could see someone who's read Captain Marvel for years and been a longtime fan getting a tattot. Maybe this character helped them get through some tough times.

But yeesh, a 5/10 movie they've seen for the first time? Why not a Furiosa tattoo? or Jazz?

Ask her to get a tattoo of your face because you're the real hero in her life for putting up with her bullshit.

Attached: 1466066668249.gif (504x280, 1.29M)

Didn’t know she was a feminist when I started dating her, she said she wasn’t even into politics when I met her.

dump that hoe while you can

they are ALL like this

Just that some hide their powerlevels better than others.

Attached: le white savior.jpg (1442x1220, 457K)

>tough times

Attached: dildo tranny.jpg (1920x1200, 955K)

>Why would I encourage her to get a different capeshit tattoo?
Because it's better than getting this capeshit tattoo and her having to explain to strangers five years later who 'Captain Marvel' is and what the 'MCU' used to be.

Wonder Woman has been around for years. Captain Marvel can't even manage a twelve issue comic book run without getting cancelled. This is no different.

anyone got a link to the camrip? i will go spend money on this shit if i dont get a link by tomorrow.

Dump her

>Incels
>Having a gf
Pick one

I assure you that you'll regret it. It's worse than Black Panther in its pandering, but this time it isn't even entertaining. It's so bad that if it weren't for Brie Larson's IRL antics, people could think this was mocking feminists. It's unironically garbage.

Why do all these retards think Black Panther was the first black superhero and Captain Marvel is the first female superhero?

>/pol
>gf

haha
good one, incel

Attached: pol turd has spoken.jpg (200x267, 17K)

Nah you should go with the classic "extremely detailed breakup note faxed to all of her work place's fax machines" approach. Although I guess some kind of multicast email to her work place's mailing list would be a more modern equivalent, I guess.

yeah, LatAm, Argentina to be exact, the media doesn't really push left wing desu but it's still a scary thought that one day everything will change out of nowhere like over there :(,
that's why i hope it ends soon, since everything american eventually comes here too kek
good luck with your maybe soon to be ex-gf user, keep us updated!

Marketing

>Captain Marvel is "powerful" only to spite other people
>She's powerful to spite the people thinking she's not strong enough
>She's fast to spite the people thinking she's not fast enough
>((((Women)))) are pretending that this is a healthy role model or "something to look up to"
It's catty and petty. Compare Captain Marvel to either Wonder Woman or Alita -- both trying to bring out the best in others while realizing their own potential in the face of evil.

Marketing. Disney's strategies when it comes to both movies will be studied the next 2-3 decades for sure.

here's how you do it OP

Attached: how to fix a feminist.webm (868x1034, 2.94M)

and for love

I actually like this pleb.
youtu.be/p2_DTlRaVzM

Attached: E1FFA79C-CE52-4564-979B-63CB440043E2.gif (240x231, 3.8M)

Attached: discord tranny.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

It's too late. Leave her now.

Why is she out in front on the Flying V first mission walk out? First mission noob, you clearly are clueless break off and get in back. And smile more, too. (Whistles)

Attached: DDA6ED7F-063B-4F82-8274-851CC6B07E8E.gif (480x200, 901K)

I’m half Mexican myself, really wish my dad could have convinced my mum to move down there desu. Although Mexico is more left wing than the rest of latam from what I know

nice bait

Time for a new gf. Like a less retarded one. Hint: They're all a bit retarded.

t. right wing motherfucker that actually gets to put benis into vagene.

>fucking up Mar-Vell and the Skrulls THIS bad

How fucking incompetent do companies get when it comes to female characters and their movies?

Your gf is a dumb cunt who has never watched movies before. You should break up with her.

>goes off about how I don’t understand what it’s like to be a woman and to finally have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like
Please explain to me all the hardships and tribulations of being a white woman in this country.

Attached: predatory vermin.jpg (300x300, 14K)

imagine 30 years from now trying to explain 'Captain Marvel' was a literal who character that got her own film amidst 30 others from a mass produced movie franchised that was popular for a while and the only reason she ever existed

>t. zoomy zoom zoom.
Its not an actual girlfriend if you’re 13 years old.

Attached: FB1AC2D2-E6F7-434E-B2FD-B776620A69A8.png (500x338, 44K)

Oh so she’s one of the ones that expects you to conform to everything she wants to do and make no effort to try anything you like? Yeah fuck that. Dip out.

This is a shit test. Drop her. Getting a tattoo alone is a bad sign.

lmao at using a picture of stav as a "pol turd"

What if only she's 13 years old.

Don't be an idiot. She is screaming to you that she is damaged goods. Take the hint and get out.

people in positions of official power should absolutely not be asking for a woman's number while on the job, especially some subhuman TSA worker

would choke/10
then she steals all your shit one day and vanishes from your life

>never understand the struggle of being a retarded billionaire

1. You don't have a girlfriend.

2. Unless she wanted to get the Capt Marvel logo as a face tat and become a nerdcore soundcloud rapper, I don't see how it effects you at all.

good larp

She could at least get an Alita tattoo, rather than look up to a mary sue that was given everything she has.

Attached: image.jpg (400x489, 168K)

>>goes off about how I don’t understand what it’s like to be a woman and to finally have a fictional hero to look up to and aspire to be like

She KNOWS she won't really have super powers, no matter how hard she tries, right?

Tell her to get it somewhere visible at all times like her face, neck, back of the hand. Shame her that she lacks conviction if she hesitates.
Then if she does it laugh in her face and dump her.

I like the way you think.

Just like Brie Larson says it's hard being a female actor while she's rich as fuck

Golden Goddess!

OP's GF

Attached: download (4).jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

#fishmouth

who's this cute girl user? is that your gf?

fuckin dump the hoe for Christ sake. It's so obvious the bitch is psychotic.

>Aspire to be like.
I'm 100% I can beat up your girlfriend, OP.

Attached: 1386483531264.jpg (302x348, 100K)

The blue chick on the right is 10x hotter than Fungus, prove me wrong

Encourage her to do it and then break up with her right after.

Disney's marketing is genius, they made females forget Wonder Woman exists

13 year olds getting tattoos legally? Nah

Dump her now and leave with your dignity while you still can.

>finally have a fictional hero to look up to
Has she seen the movie? Is she retarded?

Spoilers

Attached: part 1.jpg (1350x4901, 1.42M)

Finale

Attached: part 2.jpg (1478x4403, 1.19M)

>finally

Attached: ca504a7698042d645ebedabdd846e52b.jpg (650x366, 31K)

>Finally.

Attached: 0 DFHpDJOfLvL1snlh.jpg (300x400, 37K)

>finally

Attached: 4CE09580-A31E-4016-A0A1-5CF5DC091C2D.jpg (1800x900, 358K)

Do not underestimate NPCs and how effective marketing works on them. You'd think it's preposterous anyone who is even remotely interested in movies would immediately realize that women being "represent" isn't a 2019 thing with Captain Marvel... yet these people, who somehow have been brainwashed, unironically think so. They don't even question it.

>Not dating a QT hippie chick that hates soulless shill movies but still comes with you to the comic store to spend time with you.

Attached: original.gif (900x652, 315K)

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot)
Lara Croft (Angelina Jolie and the ugly one)
Ellen Ripley
Clarice Starling
Agent Dana Scully
Leia Organa
The Bride
Dorothy Gale
Sarah Connor
Erin Brockovich
Nancy Drew
Xena
Buffy Summers
Starbuck
Olivia Dunham
Aeon Flux
That's not even getting into anime, and surely there are more. What the fuck is she talking about?

That’s a paddlin’

Attached: EC9DC417-E43E-4A76-B309-869D42970F8F.png (1410x1030, 172K)

i live in toronto and had no trouble
if you're not a pussy and decent looking you can sway any girl from her retarded conformist politics

>incredibly retarded decision
>it's a woman
I believe you

get a hydra tattoo

I hope every retarded woman does this. It's a great signal for her potential future mates to stay the fuck away lol

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Yes very yikes. Wonder Woman came out 2 years ago. Did everyone seriously forget

I hope you enjoy being cuckolded.

Tried to get my girl to watch season 1 with me, didn't get past episode 3 because it's a booorring sexist sauuusage fest. The secret is don't bother my friend, it'll just piss you off when she tries it and goes in deliberately looking to hate it.

Attached: tattoo.png (719x891, 276K)

all of this is headcanon

tits or gtfo you fucking faggot liar

Shouldn't Vision be multitudes stronger than Marvel considering he houses an infinity stone and she only got a portion of one's power?

Lol

have sex

look at all these people who took the bait

Yeah. The best you can hope for is a girl that isn't TOO into politics and tolerates yours.

Problem is just because a woman is too lazy to get into politics past the surface level doesn't mean she doesn't have shitty opinions/beliefs/values. The apathetic are even easier to trick with surface level bullshit.

>never had a fictional hero
>didn't have wonder woman, sakura kinomoto or any of the sailor senshi as one
the fuck is this newfaggotry?

>implying girls who like drag race kino give a fuck about marvel trash

I think all fandom tats are cringy as fuck.
The only thing you should get as a tat is something permanently meaningful (i.e. military service, family).

My girl wants an HP tat (she believes she'll fangirl over it forever) and I have to bite my tongue everytime it comes up.
But even HP is a better thing to get a tattoo of than fucking Captain Marvel, Jesus.

Pretty sure stav is a DSA leftist.
Nick on the other hand is the crown prince of the alt-right

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 28K)

Your gf sounds cool and you jsut sound like a controlling kike desu

Things from childhoood are ok as tatoos

Nah, he's not dumping her over getting a tattoo. He's dumping her over her sperging in response to his reasonable questioning, as well as her red flag-filled reasoning.
If OP isn't too attached already and has decent game, I'd advise him to bail sooner rather than later.

bro intersectional feminism has been in for years, you're just unlucky. show her some daily wire videos and if she still screeches like a banshee get the fuck out of there. she has turned crazy and you never stick your dick in crazy

>believing roleplay

OP here, I’ll probably break up with her sometime after a concert we’re going to tomorrow, not gonna just waste money on an extra ticket lmao

dump her, not worth sticking your dick in crazy.

Worth IMO babies on babies

Attached: D69AE703-42F4-40CE-BB89-83698A34461E.jpg (918x688, 66K)

>girl has the tiniest freak out
break up with that crazy bitch
>seething incels
WHY WONT WAMEN DATE ME THEYRE JUST ROASTIES
kek

I rec’d it to this other girl I’m friends with and she fucking loved episode one and she says she’s going to be watching the rest once she’s done with her exams

Break up with her before the concert and use the money you'd have spent on her ticket to treat yourself to something nice.
And until then smile, nod and change subjects every time she tries to shit out those "ideas" of hers.

Only have the tickets user, doubt I can find somebody to go with when they’ve got less than 24 hours notice in a place as busy as Vancouver

The skrulls are supposed to be Jews, right?

Already****

Better alone than with bad company, let that money gone to waste serve as a gentle reminder of that.