Turns out Depp was the one who was being ABUSED

>Johnny Depp is suing his ex-wife, actress Amber Heard, in a $50 million defamation lawsuit, citing a piece she wrote for The Washington Post about domestic abuse. The suit said Depp has suffered financial losses because of the accusations, including being dropped from his role as Capt. Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films.

The complaint, filed Friday in the Circuit Court of Fairfax, Virginia, said that, while Depp was not named in the Post article, it was clear Heard was talking about him. The lawsuit called her ongoing allegations of domestic abuse "categorically and demonstrably false."

"They were part of an elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity for Ms. Heard and advance her career," the lawsuit said, claiming that "she is the perpetrator."

Attached: 3425532.jpg (1242x948, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTLtA7mXnpc&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=tt29SFn9zJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

johnny depp might be a bit odd, but he never seemed like a bad guy, and his portrayal of Hunter in Fear&Loathing basically cemented him as a top lad in my mind. Hopefully things will be resolved if the allegations are true.

God I wish she would violently assault me

Seems like a decent guy, just a bit dumb

So is her career over now?

if hunter s thompson liked him as a friend, then he couldn't have been dumb. Probably just naive and out-of-it like most eccentrics

The sad part is that this isn't gonna blow up, the media already had it's fun with this story. His career is permanently damaged.

Attached: 324234234.jpg (1344x2264, 822K)

Attached: Depp Innocent - Copy.jpg (1121x649, 226K)

men who are the victims of domestic abused should be publicly stoned to death

The media basically ignored Terry Crews. Male victims don't get any respect with the media, and are out right abused or emasculated on social media. These "movements" are full of shit.

Women commit more than half of domestic abuse cases. No one just takes them seriously because lol women.

This, they crusaded hard against Depp in support of Heard so now that the truth os out they're pushing it out of media attention in order to keep face.

Admitting they were wrong means there could be other false allegations and now every case of similar events will be investigated for real instead of taking the alleged victim's word for it.

I saw absolutely NO CELEBRITIES speaking about this shit, fuck hollywood

Knew deep wasn't like that

>The suit said Depp has suffered financial losses because of the accusations, including being dropped from his role as Capt. Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films.
And thank god for that

Didnt she poop on his bed too?

and assholes who make fun of guys who get "abused by women" like this fucker here listen dude, a bitch can STAB YOU when you sleep, and you can't do anything about it because justice and the media favors women always, so if you defend yourself and beat her up you'll go to jail forever

>listen dude, a bitch can STAB YOU when you sleep
Hot

If a bitch stab you when you sleep you've failed as a man and basically deserve to get stabbed. Go cry in some social justice club faggot

This is all meaningless if she doesn't suffer any consequences.
Women are fare worse in domestic violence situations because they know they are protected.

enlighten me, but keep in mind that if you beat up a woman you'll go to jail and the media will destroy your ass

haha that would be so gross lol imagine the smell

>a bit dumb
Dude cut off the top of his finger and wrote 'Billy Bob Thornton' on a wall in blood.

I've been stabbed three times in my life, last time was in my stomach. You're severely underestimating just how painful being stabbed is. It's more painful then being shot is, easily.

See? You let muslims in and now they shitpost here. Fucking muzzies, I swear.

Which she won't.
Because SJWs rallied with her, so them finding out she was actually the perp would ruin their own credibility so they'll just sweep this under the rug.

So funny that people take a hard stance on things they know nothing about.

To his defense he's a huge drug addict and alcoholic

he already sued her for 50mil

I've never been shot, but I've been stabbed in my arm by a bipolar woman. Hurts like a motherfucker, but not as bad as, say, a broken bone.

From the photo on your pic I thought she assaulted some random mexican

Thats what virtue signaling does to you. You want to be the 1st to support whatever it is so everyone knows how great you are.

I don't know, I just find it funny. That of all people it was Billy Bob. It just had to be the dude that uses his middle name.

Glad the social justice cancer killing Hollywood is being chemo'd. Now we just need James Gunn back.

Man this is pathetic. Imagine being a 50 year old man getting beaten by a weak little 27 year old GIRL

Hunter S Thompson's Ghost is still there huh

>but keep in mind that if you beat up a woman you'll go to jail and the media will destroy your ass
>implying
For every single woman in a media shitstorm about her abusive partner I bet you there are 10 that are content with it.

I've broken many a bones and it hurts like a motherfucker, but not as much as Veronica saying she was sick but spotting her going out with Chad.

he had everything to lose if he beat the shit out of her

Fuck him. He is a Democrat that wouldn't care throwing other men under the bus if he wasn't in this situation.

t. low iq incel

Those libtards are a real piece of work

Sometimes it take a situation like this to wake them up.

And i'll support even a lefty if it's about false accusation, because that's the worst fuckign thing that can happen to you.

They never catch on too. They went from Covington to that that little kid who was shot (forgot the name) To jussie smollet in the span of a week and STILL fell for it hook line and sinker

no such thing as female on male domestic violence, the power dynamics are off

he was obviously approaching her in threatening manner (drunk as usual) and she reacted

Attached: B_baHIqWcAAK7vD.jpg (840x400, 36K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Male Domestic Violence Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away Like Nigga Just Push The Bitch Away Haha

Attached: 1544839720658.png (300x256, 103K)

*runs in panting*
Praytell, would you like to hear a riddle? *breating hard* What is 51% yet accounts for 70%?
*huffs*
That's right batman, women and domestic violence!

This is all true btw and it has been known for a while.

WB knew and that's why they didn't fire him from the Beasts movies.

He asked them not to fire Heard at the time for Aquaman he thought things would calm down.

Lol.... Poor Depp.

Everyone knows she was lying and that he never laid a hand on her in a violent manner.

Heard were great in Aquaman and Depp have not made a good movie the last decade. He's also a retard and a democrat. Who cares if she "hit" him ages ago?

>implying a man can ever get away with hitting a woman, especially considering Californians strict domestic abuse laws
>implying amber heard didn't hit herself and than blame it on johnny anyways

u are a fucking moron mate

what are californias laws?

>Shove away hysterical bitch for trying to hit you
>Get arrested for domestic abuse
You can't fucking win.

>he likes aquaman
>he doesnt apply standards to women
pathetic american s-o-y guzzler

I wonder how all those youtubers who spent a year making jokes and "calling him out" are gonna say.
My moneys on "pretend they never did it"

sounds based

>Justice is determinant on your social status
You just blow in from the dark ages?

name successful actors who are openly Republican, i'll wait.

If you vote red you're blacklisted by (((them)))

>ywn have Amber Heard do a poo in your bed to "get revenge" on you

Attached: 1509790823416.jpg (1500x2000, 460K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Male Domestic Violence Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away Like Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bitch Haha

imagine the smell

>If you vote red you're blacklisted by (((them)))
Prove it faggot. It is up to you to provide source for your own claims.
>"Gary Oldman is blacklisted because he is conservative!
>Oldman wins an Oscar
>nothing but crickets from you faggots.

>get's beaten by a woman
>n-no u
Pathetic.

He is very dumb. He's a millionaire that spends his money like he's a fucking trillionaire and then wonders why he goes broke when he can spend 2 million dollars in a month.

gary oldman is english you fucking retard

Imagine the smell of that room.

Good job faggot. I never said he wasn't.

Where is #BoycottAquaman?

neither of those two badly connected points are arguments

>Kevin Spacey was a great actor and played a great role in house of cards. Who cares that he molested boys?

Attached: 1544814195328.png (540x304, 165K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BTLtA7mXnpc&t=10s

>the only word i know is faggot
Literally laughing at your IQ right now.

You havent seen the video Heard recorded of him, drinking wine and smashing things in his kitchen because he was jealous of somebody she talked to?

I can definitely see how he could've thrown her phone at her in a rage, which hit and bruised her face, as she claimed.

Ive been stabbed and shot but nothing hurts more then a broken heart...

I'd rather she poo on my face

I also think Johnny Depp was a much cooler guy back then, now he's just a boomer who makes an ass out of himself with flop after flop.

Faggots love strawman arguments, you built up a strawman argument, claiming I said Gary was a US citizen. That makes you a faggot. Deal with it faggot.

based retard

You said Gary Oldman was conservative, i posted a video showing that he doesn't give a fuck about American politics. So again back tot he original argument, post a successful actor who voted red :)

Its a real shame you were not around for the posting people made claiming Gary was being blacklisted for speaking in favor of Trump then, you could have really showed those guys a thing or two.
So when did I say Gary gave a fuck about politics in the US? Yet another strawman argument.

Fuck Depp anyway. Amber is a queen. He probably deserved it.

>Give me what's rightfully mine
>I want
>I need

She did warn him

Does this mean that Johnny is going to get unJUSTed? Is he about to have a Brendan-style redemption?

Attached: r1317_fea_depp_color_i-4883deeb-ed06-49e4-b478-9594d655b66e.jpg (760x507, 81K)

>career is permanently damaged
>currently playing the main antagonist of the new Harry Potter prequel series

WinonaStyle Redemption

Fuck John Depp he threatened to murder the God Emperor meanwhile Amber is gorgeous and appears in based DC films like Aquaman. Go to hell John Depp!

This, but unironically.

Bitch is really fucked in the head, she also took a shit on his bed and tried to blame the dog, even the housekeeper who showed up to clean up said it's too big of a shit and doesn't look it's from a dog.

All these guys were abused by her as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=tt29SFn9zJ0