ITT: Real life kino

Post the good and the bad

youtu.be/udVrQSHm8mg

Attached: StationFire.jpg (1000x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8_-WBl7FiU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Se3q7d2Kgc
sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Parents-of-man-killed-in-SF-barbershop-shootout-13445589.php
youtu.be/KF214wDC4L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4sIi4jS-fAE
youtube.com/watch?v=CZkyHTMX_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=cI2sgyoiL1o
youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/davebrancosucks/status/1033883985330556928
youtu.be/hgcDJon02sg
liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1486714728
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRYxhN_Rg0
liveleak.com/view?t=sKiyd_1552178157
liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247
youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
youtube.com/watch?v=TqghkzaqH_o
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1VC6zOOeUrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=u8_-WBl7FiU
That should count as "bad" IMHO

Jesus christ. What an agonizing death. He looks down at his completely blown out asshole and stomach and just dies? Or they just didn't want to look at it? No way they survived

Attached: 1551789386877.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

He died, AFAIK of the great blood loss from the pelvic fracture. Makes me sad such a young chap. Hope his family is alright these days :(

ITT: garbage that belongs on Yea Forums or facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=_Se3q7d2Kgc

no gore or death. 10/10 kino

Why isn't the road closed off?

dunno, maybe no time for that bullshit when they have to deal with immediate threat

why did they all stop in the doorway

I lived down the street when this happened. Dude shot a couple passersby and a cop, then the cops justifiably smoked his ass ... then his family sued the city.
sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Parents-of-man-killed-in-SF-barbershop-shootout-13445589.php
>San Francisco police used excessive force “because they lacked reasonable cause to believe that Jehad Eid posed a risk to officers or others sufficient to justify that use of deadly force,” the family’s attorney, Dan Siegel, wrote in the lawsuit.
This is the same city that named a day after a guy that got shot by a cop as he charged the cop with a knife. What a fantastic shithole.

youtu.be/KF214wDC4L8

Wingsuits were a mistake

Is this every thursday in Burgeristan?

I hope that killed him on impact jfc

felt like i was going to faint watching that.
so much blood in so little time.

fuckin hilarious

Dismembered his leg and he hit the ground 400 feet below. More than likely the impact with the bridge at 170+mph killed him though.

Play stupid games win stupid prices.

The comment section for that video is brutal. Make me kek a couple times. Seems like comments you fags would post

I just want to feel what it's like to fly man.

>hmmm, an active shooter scene. I better slow down and take it all in
pretty disappointed camera guy didnt get shot, desu

imagine living through that as you fall to your death, but yeah he was probally gone by then

thats gotta hurt!

Andy Stumpf the ex-navy seal and wingsuit enthusiast said on JRE that every literally pioneer of wingsuiting is already dead

>long shots are a cheap tri-

Not everyone is a massive pussy afraid to go outside like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sIi4jS-fAE

Anybody got good videos of those people doing backflips on top of skyscrapers falling off?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

He didn't fly so good.

This dude was just doing pull-ups, is that counts?
youtube.com/watch?v=CZkyHTMX_3k

>youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
skip to 1:00

youtube.com/watch?v=cI2sgyoiL1o
Escape from forest fire.

I don't see how that's relevant

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

Attached: 55229b35ad62558220646adf3f50bb6f.jpg (1361x768, 104K)

some subsections of youtube are based as fuck
>pitbull shootings/attacks
>ghetto chimpouts
just 2 that I know

Some wild, crazy shit is going down, why not experience it? You don't have to go running into the streets with a shirt that says "shoot me" on it, but you don't have to go run home and hide either.

I just found out that in my youtube list of liked videos there is some shit I never even watched, am I being hacked? Videos are absolutely random, Lady Gaga songs, Aquaman reviews, some dude telling about how he works as a truck driver. What the fuck.

Everyone would poo their pants if they experienced that.

Wonderful video. This is what freedom looks like

lol

maybe you accidentally clicked like on some things or your family is using your google account

or jewgle fucked up their website again, which tends to happen

"Fatal ski crash" might - just MIGHT - be a clue. JUST MAYBE.

Fucking tard.

there was a pretty massive hack a couple months back. Someone got my google and amazon account and were buying women's clothing to a vacant address that if you googled there were hundreds of people claiming the same exact shit happened to them.

That's why if you're flight ever gets hijacked, just fuck shit up. If you do nothing, you're fucked for sure.

Because they didn't have time to, you god damned autist. The shootout was literally minutes old.

"Why didnt they know about the shootout ahead of time to arrange for barriers and enough cops to shut down a major street? REEEEEEEE."

WHAT A MORON

Do you have an ipad or something? Maybe somebody is watching shit on your account

You probably forgot to stop autoplay one day/night and it just cycled through videos.

>Dan Siegel

Activist lawyer. He's been stirring shit in the bay area for a long time, he's gotten rich suing the government and cops and companies.

I can watch all the gore in the world, but these videos of people climbing and running around on top of skyscrapers always manages to make my stomach jump.

You can pay to have your channel/video promoted. I've had shit show up I have never watched, or watched anything like it, I got hit with a shit load of "I bought 5k worth of amazon returns" videos that.

Just remove them. Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, it's all paid ads now.

this dumbass did like 10 pullups and didn't have the strength left to pull himself up for the final time lmao

twitter.com/davebrancosucks/status/1033883985330556928

jesus christ I was on the edge of my seat

Not likely, come on, I'm a classic
>he's a ghost
Changed passwords right now, glad it didn't end like this. I found that some streaming sites can run shorts vids before actual videos but I'm not using those either.

idk about you guys but as I get older, seeing graphic violence like this makes me sick to my stomach, I use to be able to watch awful awful gifs and webms here but now I try to avoid them

sounds like you became a fag

It''ll happen to you.

i agree. I'm 30 now and I grew up in the age of "shock" videos on the internet- tubgirl, bottleguy, goatse, meatspin.... then stuff like efukt and entensity. The mental state this shit puts you in is not good. I clicked on this one to watch but fuck, I should probably read more instead of ending up on these threads.

when my friends and i were about 13 we’d go into the Apple store and put various shock sites (lemonparty, specialfriedrice, scrollbellow etc) on the demo imacs. the aim was to try and get s different site on every computer on display

Same. That shit eats your soul bit by bit. After seeing my first beheading I was in surreal state for the rest of the day(I was 15 or so).. then there was loads of other shit over the years that I wish I could unsee.
Now I just avoid all of it. There's nothing to gain from watching gore

>starts with a back-lit flag flapping in a strong wind
based

Yeah. If you watch enough of that shit you end up thinking it's normal to cut your penis off and invert it to try and make some sort of faux vagina

>ywn sit around in a hotel room with your friends and smoke cigarettes while talking about poetry and playing music

Its an obscure feel to say the least.

youtu.be/hgcDJon02sg

liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1486714728

Attached: 144946887178.jpg (306x306, 13K)

nah.

I don't remember this part of The Ring.

Attached: 1356546351654.jpg (472x312, 37K)

>talking about poetry and playing music
Do you suck dicks?

This is fake right? I thought the actual video was lost forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRYxhN_Rg0

Attached: 1538398437501.jpg (620x620, 89K)

He was unconscious within seconds and dead in a minute. I hope his family wasn't watching

I knew the insults would come, but just fuck off my man that was acceptable behavior in the 60s.

liveleak.com/view?t=sKiyd_1552178157
would you Yea Forums?

Attached: 10643505.jpg (600x400, 50K)

ohhh nooo

GET OFF IT

DAS A HYUGE BIH

So fucking fake

He can have his little economically segregated kingdom of ash after everyone worth a damn has left.

le monke

Attached: Columbine.jpg (2338x1700, 696K)

>the video of the chechens troops sawing russian dudes' heads off while they scream for their mothers

Attached: 1531982248928.png (964x912, 551K)

dude

fucking jags guy being there kills me

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Attached: p8176_d_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 363K)

Can't be cool unless you wear a baseball cap

liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247
my favorite real life kino

Attached: 1521216722886.jpg (800x1200, 123K)

>half of the people there died
>none of the Great White band members died

that's the real tragedy

Why the fuck would you shoot up a school that is all white like this?

ping ping ping

Everyone survived

Attached: 1551024098764.webm (1080x608, 2.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI

Attached: Steel reserve.jpg (700x700, 33K)

How did they survive when they were standing at the origin of the fire and everyone else blocked the entrance?

Holy shit I pass by there all the time, so weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=TqghkzaqH_o

Their guitarist died

>just three billionaires stood in the dark touching a glowing orb
>nothing suspicious about that

Attached: fb218977a04e17e2-e1495400111934.jpg (686x343, 30K)

Who are the shooters?

Top left, making finger guns

>no goblians
>no niggers
>no fatties

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

They probably ran out via the stage exit, while everyone else bottle necked in the entranced.

Attached: club_fire.jpg (1200x455, 162K)

>just keeps dancing
Based

You're not alone. I'm way more bothered by gore videos. I avoid them. I'm also way more like a mom when I see it in movies too.

Seriously, how could you get close to planning that shit without having a "Am I an evil supervillain?" moment?

literally feels like Heat.

nope, just every day in our leftist-dominated eurocuck-style hell-cities tho

It really pisses me off that we don't just day of the rope motherfuckers like this. Im from Wichita and the Carr brothers were supposed to have been executed by now but the Kansas Supreme Court overturned the death penalty because of some technicality of the law. And so the Carr brothers continue to live and breathe on this earth. Its bullshit. Tax payers shouldn't be on the hook for psychopaths like these. Put a rope around their neck, suffocate the life out of them, and be done with it.

pure kino. Thanks for sharing.

wow, that was disturbing.

That wasn't actually true at the time shit like this was happening though. A lot of the time the hijackers would land the planes safely so passengers weren't willing to risk certain death for a chance that it was one of those hijackings.

They weren't as redpilled as you on matters of race

Attached: Gorilla still.jpg (718x404, 36K)

Also any video of stock footage of an American or European city from the 1950's. Many of those comment sections are flat out shut down.

Attached: 1525295955805.jpg (2300x1510, 800K)

As bad as it looks it's nowhere near as bad as those poor fuckers who got turned into human candles in the ruptured gaspipe video. He lost consciousness fast and then drifted away. I'd take that any fucking day over roasting to death.

Oh yeah makes sense. Just sucks there was an easy exit right there but everybody instinctually ran away from the fire and stampeded each other.

Attached: Katie Price Sat Next To A Troll.jpg (660x371, 49K)

lmao

Had to wait for the doorman to stamp their hand.

To be fair to the dead, that was a really shitty structure with that tight of an entrance and an entire section being a dead end with no windows

youtube.com/watch?v=1VC6zOOeUrk

Based

Attached: 1552083085006.webm (426x426, 482K)