Is he, dare i say, back?

was this a return to form?
youtube.com/watch?v=FO0iG_P0P6M

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

what form

I really dislike this cunts dialect and facial expressions. Are all British people this repulsive?

Attached: 1552317011530.jpg (399x400, 23K)

>Are all British people this repulsive?
Yes.

he used to have some pretty funny episodes before he got too far up his and the DNC's ass
his dialect and facial expressions are mostly fine, i don't like the metaphor jokes (x, which is like y if it was z)

what annoys me personally are the metaphor jokes, i mean

this. they are high school tier.

Fuck that. That "I'm smarter than you" mug he gives when he's reading off the teleprompter is asking a curbstomp.

Attached: 1541447923452.jpg (396x478, 52K)

America will definitely elect a goober, just look at Jeb!

Is it still current year?

Attached: CurrentYearBetrayal.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

BASED!

He is BACK

What really pisses me off is seeing his bong face on my youtube recommended feed despite me repeatedly pressing "NOT FUCKING INTERESTED".
Also:
>orange man bad, refugees good

Attached: Cs7t0OZVUAA-Qcp.jpg (914x511, 117K)

>Watching a late night moron in a suit

America grow up

I know Yea Forums just thinks he's another libshit comedian but he's actually a little better than most give credit. He actually admitted this last episode that in a way Trump's pretty much beaten him and he has to concede that Trump's here to stay and nothing he does will change that. He sounded slightly sad but did say that he finds Trump funny nonetheless. Imagine most other liberal types admitting this? They wouldn't. He was pretty up front and honest about that and I respect the guy at least for that.

Okay John Oliver, you're not baiting me into wasting my time watching you drivel.

Ha did I almost have you? Admit it I almost fooled you, you American piece of shit, didn't I?

he looks like his wife fucks black men

oh wait...

Attached: 1511885175111.jpg (1372x2040, 506K)

Sounds like a Louis CK routine

televangelism episode was funny

Not american, sorry

Kate Norley looks like a completely average interracial amateur blonde

Some of his stuff reminds me when Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were funny before they went all Obama and Trump crazy. He's arguably better than Trevor Noah and Seth Meyer I mean not a high bar there but...

you sure it's a she?

Attached: oliver-welcome.jpg (1500x852, 345K)

Naw she just 'Ritish

>its actually real
at this point I just assume all europeans are into cuckshit

The way that he brings up certain issues shows that his team does a lot of research. He isn't so bad with bipartisan issues, but it is obvious that he is just another part of the context being set. Plus, he doesn't need to be held accountable in the same way that a non-satirical show would need to be, which potentially fosters plenty of misinformation. Better than Colbert, Worse than Conan, but they, along with the rest of the media, shouldn't be trusted to give us the big picture.

the way its presented is manipulative as hell though
the pauses for claps, the pauses for laughter, the fact that no one is there to real time check his assertions, its brainwashing for average IQ liberal college educated folk. They're just smart enough to understand what hes saying but not smart enough to realize its all a one sided pavlovian seal clapping routine

>does a lot of research.
a lot of his stuff is actual fake news, statistics adjusted to fit his point, and out right lying about certain issues namely ones involving blacks and muslims

I think she's a combat veteran.

>veteran
aka sat in the barracks for six months doing paperwork

Now that Tim Rogers from Kotaku is writing for them I’m not sure

Attached: 387AAA8E-D590-44FF-B674-71A382DCED91.jpg (713x553, 344K)

>tfw never received a robocall
Must be EU regulation BTFOing these scumbag companies

ITS

She's was a medic or some medical MOS with 1st Cav and deployed to Iraq.

COMING

he's always been based
love how he triggers the incels

HOME

His shit fell apart when they did the online bullying episode and brought on gamergate shit. It was clear they were not doing any real research on their issues of the week. Haven't watched an episode of it since.

Attached: 1552369596855.jpg (634x679, 62K)

>shows that his team does a lot of research
See

What did he say? If he said gamergate involved shitting on regular women in gaming in general, it's not entirely inaccurate.