Let's discuss the state of the west and how to save it

Let's discuss the state of the west and how to save it

Attached: cocknballs.jpg (672x597, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vW9Dt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deport all jews to israel

Have sex

Do they mean how to give a blow job?

blowjob implies its a guy
this is a woman with a penis

Eat ass

Islam

Sup yid

Is tranny ass different than regular ass?

cope better ahmed and back to your cheeseburgers

Attached: burgerstinians.jpg (552x347, 63K)

Attached: implications.jpg (680x381, 51K)

Nuke it from orbit. We’re into some sodom and gomorrah shit that is beyond saving.

Islam is the only thing worse than the current state of the West

40% of middle eastern women are obese? are you telling me that arabs are all architects? that's pretty fucking based desu

archive.fo/vW9Dt
trannies are literally just a meme

>This thread was pruned or deleted.

i think they mean how to give a blowjob to a dessicated and underdevelopped penis that never went through puberty, so most accurately this is advice on how to suck off a male child's penis

Attached: 1500566358444.png (608x528, 41K)

easy

Attached: ww3.jpg (900x600, 116K)

Okay I’ll indulge you
What’s better

Eating ass is the same for everyone my man

the scientific term is "boyclit"

>trans sex expert
End the simulation

>How to eat out a post op tranny
>Don't.

we can save it by unironically making articles like that mainstream.

Believe it or not normies will only accept so much before crying out against it.

I've been getting a lot of good practice in with my trap gf, it's the best with some mommy roleplay.

>all the transphobia ITT
yikes. have sex.

>Trans women refer to their genitals in myriad ways: Some say “clit,” “vagina,” “vulva;” some say “dick,” “girl-dick,” or “cock;” some say “junk,” some say “genitals,” some say “lady parts,” and one hilarious woman described her nether bits to me as “Brenda.”

Don't worry, Vice will completely collapse within the next couple of years. They rely on investors that never get anything back.

>How to suck cock and rim an asshole

I would but I can't find that article.

I-isn’t that just a blowjob?

There are barely any trans people, it's not even worth considering them as a problem for a second. Have sex.

>“It's 2018 and everyone is eating ass, and it's for a reason: Analingus is super pleasurable,” says Bellwether.

What in the actual fuck is the difference

trans people on average have much higher IQ than republicans. I don't think you're in position to lecture us on what we should do with our body.

If you’re so smart why do you self mutilate?

>Mara says her interest in rimming has increased since taking hormones. “My penis doesn't work like it used to, and having an orgasm that is penis-only is pretty rare,” she says. “So, getting rimmed has become kind of a lot for me. … This also goes a long way into accessing my prostate, which I've started to basically just call my G-spot.”

Mara also recommends a rimming technique she’s not sure has a name. She called it a “blow out,” which I loved. To be “blown out,” she says, means that while being rimmed, the person “fills [the rectum] with air, then uses both hands and/or mouth to finish.”

Hitler was right.
Apologize.

Why do extreme rightwing incels on Yea Forums obsess over trans women so much despite them being only 0.6% of the population and likely never even meeting one in their lifetime?

just a glance at that picture made my dick diamond hard, wish I could get a passable trap to fuck me

God that’s hot

Self correct, actually. I'm smart enough to know what my real gender is.

of course it seems like mutilation to your feeble brain, were simply setting ourselves free.

bottom surgery? why would they get surgery on their bums

Attached: nazibooks.jpg (1200x1697, 923K)

I've met two and my gf's brother is dating one

>trans women
umm sweatie, either you are trans or you're women

Eeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I hate it I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE TRANSGENDER FAGGOTS AND ALL THOSE MENTALLY ILL RETARDS PUSHING THEIR BROKEN BRAINS AS IF THEY NEEDED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS ACCEPTABLE HUMANS. THEY'RE NOT, THEY NEVER WILL BE. YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A GIRL, YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK THAT WE SHOVED CHEMICALS AND KNIVES INTO. I HATE IT I HATE IT FUCKING JEWS

someone post that forums post of a guy talking about his trans girlfriend being a girl who just happens to have a penis

If that were true you’d have committed suic... oh wait

>trans sex experts
wat

>trans people on average have much higher IQ than republicans
weird cope

autogynephiles aren't any smarter than your average Yea Forums nerd and half of them are probably trump supporters

And yet for some reason we’re expected the change the entire world to accommodate their mental illness.

they want having gussy not bussy

yikes
this is your brain on /pol/and Pent up incel rage

This is the Yea Forums board. Have sex.

Post op trannies are the actual incels. At least the ones with dicks still have plenty of fetishists they can date.

It’s a matter of principle

>trannies are smarter than everyone
>trannies also self medicate with unregulated hormones from Taiwan
Truly you are the galaxy brains

Burn it all down

Yes, lets discuss fake news articles.

Yikes.

It's called sucking a flaccid dick. Why do you guys have to be so weird about this shit with your "boipussy" and "sissyclit" nonsense?

It’s real, user. Do zoomers really not know how to use google?

Hey i just did that last Friday!

Imagine mutilating yourself by cutting off your penis instead of just being a cute femboy with a crossdressing fetish

I hope she at least gave you a reacharound when she was fucking your ass with his cock (female)

>feminie benis :DDD

Have sex

Oh wait, you cant