CAPTAIN MARVEL - EMPTY SEATS WORLDWIDE

Does anyone here work in a movie theater? How true is this?

Apparently movie theaters across the US are reporting empty screenings throughout the day. For some screenings, hundreds of tickets are bought throughout the day, but nobody shows up to watch it.

And it's not just today, but ever since the movie theater was released. Empty screenings and hundreds of tickets sold to no-shows in every movie theater.

Just what is going on here?

Attached: empty.png (996x882, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/empty/
youtube.com/watch?v=2JBOS4ZZcIY
google.com/amp/s/amp.esquireme.com/amp/article_listing/esquireme/content/33056-the-captain-marvel-soundtrack-is-a-90s-rock-dream
metacritic.com/user/Maleficento).
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2018a.htm
deadline.com/2019/03/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-breaks-records-1202571905/
twitter.com/WokeCapital
dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/obama-kept-his-promise-83000-coal-jobs-lost-and-400-mines-shuttered/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/09/trump-expands-mental-health-benefits-decrease-suicide-rates-among-new-veterans/1016271001/
darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t know how true it is but Captain Marvel is dropping like a rock in China. -70% drop on Monday and another -22.5% drop on Tuesday.

Yeah, $88M opening for China, but dropped to $6M on Monday and now below $5M on Tuesday. Not sure what the US numbers are, though.

$150 weekend, $11mil monday

my dad who works at nintendo thinks yo're retarded

Never actually shows pictures of the screen playing Captain Marvel, only pictures facing away from the screen or black, so pre previews.

Haven't worked usher recently, but, I have worked concession and big Marvel films (IE A:IW) open to lines out the door into the street at our theater. What's odd is how small our apparent "rushes" are, which is to say, 15 minutes before the start of every show we tend to become the busiest with everyone showing up for their showtime. It's almost as if we get half of what we are told to anticipate. Instead of getting the anticipated 100-150 people every 30 minutes, we see/serve maybe 40-50. Not sure if their seats are taken

>I have no idea how box office numbers look

Number 15

So a 70% drop from Sunday to Monday?

Even Batman vs. Superman only had a 55% from Sunday to Monday.

Yikes!

BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE

My local cinema was completely full when I went, so I’m taking this with a grain of salt.

Think about it. You could spend 150 million on advertising.

OR you could spend 50 million on hype and shilling and virtue signaling and false flagging, and 100 million buying your own tickets, that will turn back on you by 75%, 75 million, and spend those that would turn back 56 million, and spend those that would turn back 42 million, and spend those that would turn back 30 million, and spend those that would turn back 22 million, and spend those that would turn back 15 million, and spend those that would turn back 12 million, and spend those that would turn back 9 million, and spend those that would turn back 6 million, and spend those that would turn back 4 million, and spend those that would turn back 3 million, and spend those that would turn back 2 millions, and spend those that would turn back 1 million, and finally spend that one to amass:

100+75+56+42+30+22+15+12+9+6+4+3+2+1= 377 millions
>377 inflated on domestic by actually spending 100 million.
Rounded

In this video we can clearly see an out of touch woman ranting over movie reviews its obvious this woman is mentally handicapped

Apparently some colleges handed out free tickets for CM. It would fit that those who got free tickets didn't really bother with the movie.

FINNA SLAW

delete this

Odeon cinema UK worker here.
It was packed all weekend, so I can't say it's fake.

It is Disney's latest money laundering scheme.

Considering China is keeping the same proportion among overseas box office (28-29%), it's dropping around the same all over the world too

I wish people weren't THAT retard and actually took pictures of the screen while the fucking movie is on to prove this

not bad but they dont get 75% of the fucking ticket take

I bought my friend and I a ticket specifically because we wanted empty theaters. We were high as fuck and hoping to vape in the theater but there were a shitload of people. Sucked just like the movie.

BvS opened at $165M and finished at $330M
Captain Marvel opened at $150M and is dropping even faster than BvS. May be $300M total at best.

China's box office pros are predicting a $130-135M overall.

If you care to find a reasonable source that says otherwise I could update the pasta

Can I have one of the seats?

>China's box office pros are predicting a $130-135M overall.
Gavin Fag was predicting 150 million just yesterday lol
and down from 200

They're playing it in a lot of theaters and giving it a lot of showings. In fact, at some theaters, it's the only thing showing. This is why, when it was released, a lot of people saw it in an empty theater.
>movie releases
>100 people want to see it
>1 showing, means 100 people at the same showing
>"wow packed out show"
>other movie releases
>1000 showings
>1000 people want to see it
>1 person at every showing
>"wow guess nobody wants to watch this one"

>$150M opening
>$100M opening
>$88M opening

>$200M total
>$150M total
>$135M total

It just keeps dropping. I wouldn't blame Gavin, this is just an unprecedented drop. No film is dropping harder than Captain Marvel in China.

If you think China's drop is bad, look at South Korea's (2nd biggest Asian market).

>China: -69% Mon, -23% Tues
>South Korea: -79%, -19% Tues

Asians hate this shit.

But the numbers are super good in the UK/Australia, though.

would this not be invester fraud?

Just got back from watching this.

>Movies starts
>30 minutes into movie
>*yawns*
>Almost fell asleep
>Movies and its blatant feminist agenda pops all the time
>Movies tries too hard to show the culture of 90's
>Nirvana songs pop outta nowhere, cringy GNR shirt, annoying nigger girl cast, pop song in the middle of fight scene?! We get it it's 90's you faggot kikes

Nick Fury and the post credit scene is the only thing that saves this movie. Overall i give it a 4/10.

Attached: 1550771881537.jpg (480x480, 26K)

That's what you get for buying into/tv/'s bullshit

There's probably going to be even more people this weekend

Advertising budget.

Incels going mental again. You guys really need therapy.

Attached: 1551796461067.jpg (2124x1242, 263K)

>the post credit scene is the only thing that saves this movie
I keep hearing this shit
Imagine if the only thing that saves the film is the very last 2-3 min

ITT: people who need to have sex

Tbh i think the movie suck but they literally save it by letting captain roasty have connection with the avengers.

Her acting sucks. Veronica Avluv orgasm is more legit than her acting.

This!!!

The movie made $180M, but it will make DOUBLE this week!!!

Just bought 10 tickets, match me!!!

>Country with a billion people.
>Make about as much as a mild hit 20 years ago.
Is this really a market worth tripping over themselves to gain a foot hold?

Even if this is 100% true - which I'm actually inclined to believe since more batshit tinfoil theories have been proven true, this will NEVER MAKE THE NEWS.

Wanna know why? Disney owns the ((((media)))) and if word came out that (((((Disney))))) is doctoring sales and ultimately cooking their own books, once the shareholders get a whiff of that the share value of that jewswine kikenstein company would be slashed to a 1/100 of its worth within a week. Assfucking the entire entertainment business dynamic with no survivors. It would literally be an entertainment industry holocaust with one giant falling after another like dominos because all of them would be under investigation. And the Hollywood jewswines have been laundering money for decades.

They are all in on it together.

Attached: 1549839336932.jpg (782x782, 108K)

I know this is bullshit BUT...if it happens to be true it would be the funniest shit ever

This isn't a good film to draw that conclusion. I don't have the image on me, but in the last 10 years the box office in China went up 10 times the amount. Captain Marvel being a huge flop there doesn't mean the market is bad. It's the 2nd biggest market outside the US.

What race do you think this poster is?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/empty/

Why would a 47-year-old comic fan who's into the franchise lie?

25-30 year old neckbeards might lie. But why would a boomer fan lie about the thing he likes?

You must be Captain Marvel's sidekick, Captain Obvious

It's not opening in any more theaters than your average big release, user. Around 4400. There is definitely something freaky going on with these numbers.

SLAWER

FLOPPER

LOWER

Attached: 1548581774539.png (362x55, 6K)

Proof? I find it weird how many pics of empty theaters we are getting. Meanwhile zero pics of full ones

Bump

>last 2 minutes of the film are one of only two redeeming moments
>even the last 2 minutes are written horribly
>>>>"this is a nightmare"

I've had better nightmares.

>Apparently some colleges handed out free tickets for CM. It would fit that those who got free tickets didn't really bother with the movie.
OP is referring to pre-booked tickets purchased online.

Too bad you can't buy tickets to HAVE SEX, right, incels?

I thought it was strange that literally nobody in my office is talking about this movie or went to see it. Something weird is going on.

Have sex, incel

>BURGER KING FOOT LETTUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Fixed that for you.

do they usually talk about capeshit when there's one coming out?
nobody in my office ever talks about movies so I don't know

the investors are pushing for it

Attached: 1386593328333.jpg (469x354, 20K)

Where are the full theatre people?

You can. That's what hookers are for.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JBOS4ZZcIY

It's racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic to take pictures of full theaters.

At working disney

>advance tickets
>don't show up

Pretty sue those fuckers at Disney couldn't care less. They already gave them their money.

Yes, it's fucking annoying.

>OMGGGGG THE AVENGERS SPUDERMAN!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE CREDITS???!!!

Attached: 6CBCCB3F-6A82-4A83-BE11-1D1E1944E316.png (370x582, 449K)

>570 no-shows over 22 showings
Yeah, that sounds like Disney is buying their own tickets.

>source: my incel ass

what's it like being obsessed with pop culture, yet being unable to enjoy it, incel?

i think you are missing the implication, disney bought the tickets so movie sales are higher than they should be.

ESQUIRE MIDDLE EAST CALLS CAPTAIN MARVEL SOUNDTRACK "A DREAM" WTF!!!! CHIPMUNK RAPE FROM THE 90's FYI HO.
google.com/amp/s/amp.esquireme.com/amp/article_listing/esquireme/content/33056-the-captain-marvel-soundtrack-is-a-90s-rock-dream

>our characters are literally living in a nightmare
could they be any less on-the-nose about it

Wtf, Hitlers?

Attached: empty.png (1366x768, 485K)

>ESQUIRE MIDDLE EAST
who?

This is standard box office drop rates. A movie is considered doing extremely better than expected when they don't drop like that in their second week.

>be Disney
>foresee on Rotten Tomatoes that no one is interested in your film
>all the top videos on Youtube are calling Brie Larson a dumb bitch
>be acutely aware that you have another Ghostbusters 2016 debacle on the horizon
>have a brilliant idea!
>Disney sets up a "charity"
>people who DONT WANT TO SEE Captain Marvel can buy tickets with this charity
>and then this charity gives the tickets to young girls who also DONT WANT TO SEE Captain Marvel
>thanks to this charity, no one has to see the awful film, the tickets are already paid for
>even this isn't enough, though
>Disney also partners with American Eagle who gives away free movie tickets to people who are just buying t-shirts and underwear who also DONT WANT TO SEE the movie
Brilliant, Disney managed to sell millions of tickets... to absolutely no one.

Attached: captain marvel amazing opening weekend.jpg (2488x1370, 1.34M)

I work part time though, so I don't have pics or anything.
But you can just go to any cinema and you'll see how packed it is.
Most seats on the weekend were long pre-booked, and it looks like it will still be packed next weekend.
Mind you, that is only at certain times. Around 16:00 to 20:00 it's completely full, anything before then it's somewhat full but we're not struggling to house everyone.
The movie, in all honesty, is a massive success.

good thing they created those gofundmes for girls to get movie tickets. would hate to see disney lose their own money on this bullshit.

Is there any kind of governing body for this? Surely the IRS or some agency has a way of verifying the numbers otherwise this is money laundering dream for theaters and studios.

>0 everything
hi Nico

>worst drops in all time for capeshit
>standard
ok pal

anglos are the real bugmen

At the end more people have watched The Day the Clown Cried than this

What are you talking about? Those are awful drops. It had a 88m opening weekend in China and it may not even hit 140m. Terrible legs compared to Batman v Superman and Black Panther.

>I work part time though, so I don't have pics or anything.

Convenient.

>But you can just go to any cinema and you'll see how packed it is.

This movie is proving that is not the case.

if this post ends with a 5 Brie Larson dies in our lifetime

Theaterfag here, I WISH we had empty theaters for Captain Marvel. 4 sold out showings with, yes, real people in them. Not only do they leave a mess, but every single one of them wants something from the concession stand. Very stressful to work with. Though the theater I work at is smack dab in the heart of libtard southern California, so it makes sense people are showing up to this shit.

UHHH NOBODY WATCHES A MOVIE ON A SUNDAY NIGHT BRO

what have you done.
If this post doesn't end in a 2 Brie Larson dies in 10 years

Dubs and she lives forever

OH NO NO NO no non ononoo
>disney was ready for the trolls
LMAO

trips and i fuck ur mom

It's true. All of it.

Attached: free tickets galore.jpg (331x81, 8K)

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: china mon-tue.png (1454x516, 132K)

To clarify: the sold out showings were on Friday night, and 4 theaters at full capacity (200+ each) is a lot for our theater. Same thing with Saturday, it was hell to work those two days.

Pictures.

I'm going to see it in an hour. I will report to you queers and tell you this shit you are reading is fake news spread by woman hating incels

You have shit ability and work ethic.

>show up early for the screening
>photograph empty theater
???

The "BSH" Ferry just told me that every time a Brie Larson Apologizzt makes a new post, a modern femfem gains a kilogram (must be European) and every time they start a Fake News blue hair hate thread, they get their wings. With those wings they are seen as mutant excrement and caged up like Ben Foster in X2. The first mutants... interesting

Attached: D79A3C75-F8CA-4963-A904-7E8F0562C804.gif (300x168, 539K)

>15 minutes
>TOO EARLY BRO
>movie starts, no one is around still
>YOU GOTTA WAIT UNTIL HALFWAY BRO EVER HEAR OF FASHIONABLY LATE?

Captain Marvel is an overwhelming success. Just accept it.

>B-but some nobody on Twitter says that Disney are the ones buying all the tickets! No one really enjoys it!

the only sold out show we had was friday night at 7:30pm, but all the seats weren't actually filled, I'd say 90% capacity. funnily we had a showing at 8:15p that had like 20 people in the larger theater, but sold 150 tickets to that showing.

7:30 was a lot of people with 'premier" passes, they bought a lot of concessions and destroyed the theater, took 45 minutes to clean up after them, thankfully that was the last showing in that theater that night. the 8:15 people all picked up after themselves (or didn't have snacks?), and the midnight showing was much the same (small number, not much mess)

Thursday midnight supposedly was the worst, the people who worked that night were there until 3am cleaning up

>proof of foul play
>opposition shows up, no proof at all, calls everyone incels

Gee, it's almost like they have nothing else.

where are the photos of full theaters
even the publicity stunt at nj showed a lukewarm theater

Based

If this ends in 6 she apologizes for how she has been acting

>$200 per screen vs. $30 per screen
>$30 per screen

So better than the US numbers?

>20 people in the larger theater, but sold 150 tickets to that showing

150 SOLD TICKETS
20 PEOPLE SHOWED UP

HMMM

What's interesting is that two of my friends went to go see it on Saturday around 11:30 AM, and they said it was great. I didnt want to reveal my power level so I casually asked "Oh cool, was the theater packed?" They said it was pretty full but not packed. Their only complaint was that the 90''s references kept getting shoved down your throat.

So I'm not sure what to believe.

Your friends are easily impressed

Yeah, you're not wrong.

>Does anyone here work in a movie theater? How true is this?
Kino wagie in Scotland here. There's only been a trickle showing up for Captain Marvel and it was the same with Black Panther. Dr Strange and Ragnarok sold out every weekend.
Scotland is the ass end of nowhere though fml

>Thursday midnight supposedly was the worst, the people who worked that night were there until 3am cleaning up
Makes me glad I'm in a small enough town that you (or someone you know) know(s) everyone, so if some asshole makes a mess they get directly told to clean their act up or get banned.

Cities of hundreds of thousands or millions of people are a cancer.

Its called piracy and by policy no cameras are allowed to record the movie while playing so instinctively no one would do that unless #conspiracy was trending.

My theater was packed

Attached: 01.jpg (1900x1414, 485K)

People gotta go to work on Monday. There's a reason people look at weekend box office, but not Monday to Thursday box office.

I liked the movie but did the same thing. Friday afternoon showing was packed

WE FINALLY GOT THE PROOF WE NEED
INCELS ARE FINISHED!

BUY CAPTAIN MARVEL TICKETS

BUY MACBOOK

BUY BUY BUY

Attached: Mac-Lecture-Hall.jpg (600x400, 218K)

Called it!

have sex

If the alt right circles are reporting on it it must be true!

>all those skinny (white) people
How could US degenerate so much in just few decades? Man, jews really pulled one over you guys.

Seriously. Next they'll be trying to claim Trump will win.

>everything i dont like is alt rite

They didn't have high fructose corn syrup back then.

user are you telling me that a monolithic super corporation would lie and practice shady and deceitful buisness practices to fool consumers? Because i dont think that would ever happen.

Look out user the mouse is gonna make you disappear.

me on the bottom right

I said this last thursday, Disney is using this movie to launder their money in a massive scam.
They get their dosh clean, the movie they'd been marketing so hard comes out as a great success. It's all they wanted to happen.
Expect something similar with Episode IX, they don't want another Solo happening ever again.

Too bad it will bite them back sooner or later.

Hello lads, I just did a quick rundown of all the 10/10 user reviews on metacritic and the first hundred 0/10 reviews to compare them. I thought Yea Forums might be mildly interested in what I found.

Surprisingly the bad user reviews have nothing to do with "sexist trolls."

10 out of 10 Reviews:

70 have no other reviews.

3 are joke reviews.

13 are real reviews.

6 may be real reviews, but not sure (Either 2-3 reviews that are all 10s, or a few other reviews in non-english languages that suddenly decided to switch to english for the Captain Marvel 10/10 Review).

0 out of 10 Reviews (There were a LOT more, so I sorted it by user score and just did the first 100):

25 have no other reviews.

17 are joke reviews. People with more than one review and that are real reviewers but who only bitched about muh gender politics in their Captain Marvel review get put here for the sake of clarity, and because there were more than a few of these. People who have two movies reviewed, Captain Marvel being a 0 and Alita being a 10 also go here.

50 are real reviews. (Odd side note - two of the people who looked like legitimate reviewers both also had the Riddick movie rated 10 as their only other reviewed movie. Fucking weirdos).

8 may be real reviews, but not sure (Either 2-3 reviews that are all 10s, or a few other reviews in non-english languages that suddenly decided to switch to english for the Captain Marvel 10/10 Review.).

Other interesting side notes:

Encountered one lad with 15 game reviews with an average score of 0.3. He hated a game called Virginia so much he rated it 0 on every platform it was on.

One man had a shifty jew image edit I hadn't seen before (metacritic.com/user/Maleficento).

>mfw my mega liberal lefty cousin said its the worst movie hes ever seen.

And this dude was beyond hyped for CM. That was pretty telling to me.

spread your cheeks

HAVE SEX

As an additional side note. The people who are trolling about brie larson and the marvel fanboys who hated captain marvel (the latter made up the overwhelmingly amount of real hate reviews) both agree that she can't act for shit.

THIS. Pic related. Even feminists know its shit and pandering.

Attached: 1551834841098.jpg (1258x1492, 615K)

Yes, there are more VOTE BRIGADING from the 10/10s than the 1/10s. Metacritic or Rotten Tomatoes or even IMDB. both, they all seem to be the case.

But of course the media will only report on the "trolls" voting 1/10, but none of the vote spam from 10/10.

you've lost
let it go
the only "proof" you have in anecdotal
go have sex

I asked my co workers and all of them were like "eh doesnt look all that good" keep in mind these people are super normie NPC types.

if you dont think these fucks have been fudging box office numbers for every single one of these movies for years then you're an idiot

Jesus you're getting desperate

Thread smells of no sex

Disney spent millions on their own tickets. The drop off is the real legs of the film. No one wants it.

Big if true. But I honestly don't believe jack shit from twitter without at least a video to back it up.

The mouse isn't the Fed.

>go have sex
I refuse.

empty theaters means nobody is having sex

it was sunday to sunday 55% drop, sunday to monday was over 80% for BvS. And captain fungus already made more money than BvS in china baka

ummm until you incels show pictures of empty theaters this is just another made up story

I too work at a theatre like my fellow poster and i can also cofirm "Disney's Captain Marvel" was sold out to a rowdy crowd full of minorties and women. So if you love diversity and women please go see "Disney's Captain Marvel"

it means EVERYBOD

>mfw there are people right now posting online instead of HAVING SEX

you incels need to check your privilege

>Just Pele

oh no no no

This thread smells of zoomers who can't accept the fact that their Youtuber overlords were wrong.

Attached: 1552363267702.jpg (1172x1200, 135K)

if this was reported as a movie that flopped it would not be good, people would start saying marvel has lost its touch

they have to report that it sold more than the last one, they want to keep the hype going for endgame

>YLTG
damn it's been a while

Yea Forums in 2016
>deal with it libtards he won and popular vote doesnt matter

Yea Forums in 2019
>noooo disney bought all the tickets! but muh domestic but muh first week drop!

This is what kills me.
If you're going to vote brigade something, or counter brigade as it seems to have been the case with CM, why not tell your shills or program your bots to vary the score?
Spamming 10/10s on a movie even the woke marvel fans think is just above average is a stupid move.

Listen, Disney pals.
If you want to shill around here, try to be believable.
And yes, I'm aware of the shills trying to sound like anti-shills trying to sound like shills.

disney shills on full damage control in this thread holy shit

What's the point in doing this though? The money you spend just go back to you and if nobody's interested then it's gonna fall like a rock

It is reportingly false, CNN made a full investigation, the BBC also reported about this and box it was engineered mostly from Twitter account linked to the Kremlin.
Do not fall for the alt right propaganda

BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

>expecting edgy teens to be consistent

>start focusing your franchise to be all about stronk women
>the actresses behind the scenes cant stop fighting

Brie Larson confirmed for massive entitled jerk.

Attached: 1552231112507.png (806x1213, 941K)

t. shill

HAVE SEX VIRGINS

I'm happy Disney cheated. By revealing their power level we're now becoming familiar with another Jew control center. The Fed is one and via proxy all central banks. The media is another and thanks to their Jewery we're becoming even more familiar with box office money laundering and fake numbers and threatening theaters and free gives and empty theaters.

Don't forget about the US government and the Presidency.

They signed Brie to play in 6 more films. This film has to be successful in order to drum up interest for future films.

t. shill

everyone itt should try having sex

They signed Ehrenreich for 2 more films.

Could it be that these signings aren't binding?

brb going to post a pic of me having sex in an empty theater to own the trannies

>Blah blah blah Reddit is my home I came here to troll incels

As much as I like hating this movie, it already made half a billion. Just let it go guys, we lost. It made enough money. The age of men is over.

>Johansson and Olsen had been in the MCU for near a decade
>no solo movies
>some literally who comes in and steals the thunder

They have the right to be upset.

Are you upset about the fact that you underage degenerates aren't being welcomed with open arms?

>tfw you almost had sex but it wasn't your turn
what can I do lads? She said I need to go back and wait.

I wanna have three of those cats

I'd rather get married first. With the girl I like.

Yeah but everyone would just take pictures and say nobody showed up so what's the point? On paper your movie made it but nobody actually cared.

Liberals in 2016
>haha trump is a baby loser idiot. He has to respect the voting laws and respect result. Respect electoral college

Liberals in 2019
>IMPEACH, GET RID OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE, END FREE SPEECH, SOCIALISM NOW, OPEN BORDERS, PROTECT MS 13. SHARIA LAW NOW,

You are wonderful user. Great work

Correct, you're just as retarded as liberals.

All infidel kitties to hell.

Look below

Attached: 4D572D9F-EB5F-41AD-A7DA-061BC6659259.gif (277x198, 161K)

Well, Brie Larson did fuck Feige for the role.

It's actually very talked about in a hush-hush way, at least with all the stage techs/grips I talked to who have worked on this + other movies.

Brie Larson came out of nowhere into Feige's life and has latched on to him for success. Don't blame her but still.

Reckon you guys will hear about this on a tabloid source in about 3-5 years.

damn you zinged that user good

Stay triggered, sweaty.

Slutty feminist alien exorcism for kitty....

Attached: 9EAD19A8-FF15-4497-A69E-067BC92D6A12.gif (220x166, 150K)

>It's actually very talked about in a hush-hush way, at least with all the stage techs/grips
Top jej you've never been on a film set nor have talked with anyone who has been and it shows.
t. script consultant

Attached: 1551437481503.png (647x457, 570K)

genius marketing. it doesn't cost a dime to disney either, since they have agreements with all all theater chains anyway

Why are leftist celebrating a mega media conglomerate making even more money, while introducing Orwellian media manipulation systems?

Attached: vote hillary.jpg (720x960, 107K)

Im not asking to bring rapists and gang leaders into my fucking backyard

I dont want to tax the rich 70% and make them leave

I dont want sharia law in america

I dont want to end free speech,

I dont want censorship online

I dont want 3 year olds on puberty blockers

I dont want to normalize pedophilia

Right, you just want big corporations and elites to assrape you into the shadow realm.

Why are you rightists mad about Disney using shifty tactics that are possible thanks to the free market you've created?

You rode the tiger and now the tiger is eating you. Don't blame others for your stupidity.

My point exactly but that's not them against us and rather it's between Trump Jews, the real deal Jews who was behind slavery and Hillary's masters who controls the Builderberg group. Of which the Bush family are also members.

In conclusion, everything is jews?

>script consultant

lmfao I don't think you have ever been near a set in your life, get back to your macbook bro

I just want daddy trump

Attached: 7sy735rh5ll21.jpg (1242x1120, 94K)

Just because something is possible doesnt mean it shouldnt be looked at with concern dont you agree?

Honest question from someone super partes
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2018a.htm
$479,033,423
This was 455 during the weekend, so it means on monday it did the rest.
Is it normal? Is it missing figures? How does it work, never checked this shit before

Dykes bought at ticket to "fight the patriarchy", but don't actually give a shit about capeshit.

to cum on your face

Nice reddit spacing.

saw it Friday afternoon, aside from us (3 dudes) there was about ten other people in this large AMC theater

Yeah. Trump Jews were the ones who betrayed Christopher Columbus for what they thought would be an economic boom, Indian slaves. But they died out so they settled for Africans instead and literally created the African Slave Boom. They're kinda reliable in that they want to see America prosper. Hillary Jews want to crush America so they can attain all values for pennies on the dollar.

>Deadline Hollywood estimated the film had a total production and advertising cost of $300 million, and would need to gross $750 million worldwide in order to break-even.[2]
Turns out they won't profit that much with it even if breaks 1 billion (125 million in profit, compared to Wonder Woman's 250 million in profit for instance)

deadline.com/2019/03/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-breaks-records-1202571905/

Why? I'm not the one who made retarded claims about grips meddling with producers. That was you.

nah this is a common tactic with Music records, its definitely believable they would do this to calm investors and create buzz.

have sex

It's not real. They have yet to provide province numbers.

You can't be this new. Get a hold of yourself.

the problem was created by the same media that began reporting boxoffice numbers as if they were indicative of movie quality
from now on, expect ALL numbers being doctored by disney marketing, so plebs know what shit they should watch as the lemmings they're

>This is standard box office drop rates
>lowest drop rates for a marvel moie by far
kek, you fuckers never stop with the lies.

>sucking Jews' dicks gets you contracts and prestige in Hollywood

Yet the left pretends Jewish power isn't real. Amazing.

>meddlling

lmao what are you on about you schizoid

you seem very affected by what I said though happen to know anybody related to it mr.script consultant?

Let Feige know I think he's a crook and so does everybody else

>muh jews

Yet you shilled a turbo-jew into the US presidency. Amazing.

Nuh uh, incel bastard. It's only Alita that needs to make 1b to break even despite having a budget of 170m $ and no marketing to talk about at all, CM already made it's money back and is making sick ass profit.
Have sex!

What other projects did your grips work on, user? Do tell.

Were it A sides or B sides?

Attached: Iron Pill side with Europa instead of Muslims or Jews Semites.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

I hate being british.
Fucking normie, garlic bread eating cunts.

Attached: 27lo90dg3ol21.jpg (750x701, 46K)

Film is starting in 3 minutes, so this is all there is for the 20:30 showing today

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-202726_Trebuchet.png (1080x1920, 127K)

Follow the money. Where's the receipts which these numbers are based on? Can we launch a class action suit against Disney's deceptive practices? Are they not committing some kind of business fraud? What about investment fraud? Surely we can combat this jewery with law? There's nearly a half million laws on the books, so which one can we use?

Attached: russell.jpg (404x437, 58K)

If they have non-profits paying for this with donated funds, it’s completely legal.

Like I fuckin know about what they do I just deliver them shit they want.
They're always in the middle of shittalking when I get there.
They're the bitchiest people I ever met

Dass Polacken auf die "muh empty theaters" Verschwörung reinfallen war abzusehen, aber von dir hätte ich mehr erwartet, Bernd.

>EVS
You fags are pathetic.
This was fun for a while but now is pretty much sad af.

Maybe bernie can donate ONE of his 3 mansions to give a home to the homeless or the illegals?
Maybe?
Maybe if they want the rich to pay 70% they can start by paying 70% on their own taxes?

But it's not. It's all for personal gain. They submit a million for tickets yet they're tickets bought using middle agencies someone among them gets a percentage there of. There's always a kickback.

At this point, disney marketing is able to take any movie, doesn't matter how shit it is, and making it a billion dollar boxoffice hit
The practice of buying way too much screens, and faking sells can't be sustainable by itself, but it's probably a good marketing tool towards Endgame, which should be the one that makes bank irl

ENGAGE COITUS

Here's a Twitter account for all Marvel fans:

twitter.com/WokeCapital

How much donations has Trump made to coal miners?

>wanting more info on them

Sup Feige you psycho fuck

Attached: 60807959579070.png (1203x921, 922K)

He made a pretty big donation by cancelling Obama's efforts to shut down their industry.

Nah techies are the chillest people on set. Especially mic folks.

All of this thread needs to have sex

Or maybe just maybe you fags can stop supporting megacorporations, Israel and rich people that literally hate you?
But whatever enjoy crying about commies while LeDonald takes money from medicaid to give it to Israel's army.

>lawsuit
>against Disney

Lmao. You never win against Disney in courts. How old is the Mickey Mouse IP? It was supposed to be 30 years, then Disney extended the intellectual rights through the courts to 50 years then 70 years then 100 years. Mickey Mouse will never be public domain.

And how much to veterans? Do you have any hard numbers on that?

I hope you are trolling...

It's called MARKETING

Actually, this happened in my showing.

I was curious so I checked the day before to see if there was going to be someone sitting directly next to me. the whole row i was in was sold out as was a large portion of the upper areas.

When i watched the movie, a guy came in and sat next to me and then i think there were 3 past him and 3 farther down to the left of me.

For most of the theater supposedly selling out, there was really only probably 20-40 people in the theater.

I liked the movie, and I wonder if it was because people are idiots and forgot the time change

Clean burning coal for everyone!

Ain't doubtin you but I'm just a delivery guy so they don't give a fuck, maybe they just want somebody to sound off on

>sex is a magical ritual that will make you start hating yourself for being a white male

Nah, Tucker has sex with his wife a lot, and is pretty egoistic.

Attached: Tucker Carlson's family versus degenerate leftist families.jpg (750x784, 218K)

Are you saying that picture isn't indicative of an empty theater, Mohammad?

>tiger is eating you
No, you fucking chicom tranny... it’s eating itself and the system will self correct because those that would sabotage the system for the sake of deconstruction have no self awareness ... just blind rage.

My buddy went Friday and I went Saturday, both nights packed.

I'm saying you need to look up "anecdotal evidence", Ali.

Day before election
>it's not rigged you're just losing
Day after
>OH MY FUCKING GOD THE ELECTION IS RIGGED BY THE RUSSIANS AHHHHHH!
Truly the best of timelines.

coal mines shut down under Obama:
dailycaller.com/2016/09/05/obama-kept-his-promise-83000-coal-jobs-lost-and-400-mines-shuttered/

Remember, the whole "learn to code" thing spawned with leftist journalists gloating about coal miners being laid off.

Trump increases gibs to veterans:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/09/trump-expands-mental-health-benefits-decrease-suicide-rates-among-new-veterans/1016271001/

Trump is a Zionist boomer, but the left still lies and distorts the good things he does.

Day before premiere
>it's not rigged you're just losing
Day after
>OH MY FUCKING GOD THE BOX OFFICE IS RIGGED BY DISNEY AHHHHHH!
Truly the best of timelines.

Will it break $1b? Will this be the first Marvel capeshit film to lose money???

Consider having sex. Then you wouldn't be here sperging about who watches some movie or not

>The rumor claims that the Avengers cast, or certain members of the Avengers cast, is unhappy
>is unhappy
>is when used as a determiner with a plural
Matt needs to go back to school.

>empty theaters everywhere
>pictures prove this
>all over the world
>"nah, this is fake"

Cool argument, Sharif Al-Mudeen.

Isn't that what you're doing?

Trump donates HIS ENTIRE paycheck of being president, to veterans.
He gets paid nothing

He shitposts from the white house, FOR FREE

Trump is a bluepilled boomer, but he's not full ZOG, we know this because he didn't depose Assad.

>multiple anecdotal evidences!
Inshalla brother, Allah is great!

>coal will magically turn Earth into a desert because Lord and Savior Al Gore said so
>cucking US energy production and buying more coal from China/Russia/etc.

The choice was between hillary, a murderous thieving criminal and trump, an egotistical reality tv star and hotel owner.

It was an easy choice

Consider having genitals. Then you wouldn't be here shilling for some bullshit that is supposed to somehow 'empower' you.

It would explain the garbage bags full of popcorn the local theaters have thrown away.

>time change

Please, user. Everyone is glued to their phones and they change automatically.

>the facts are wrong because Sarah Palin said so

Its a psy-op. The guys behind the scenes are so manipulative they'll never put together a good piece of art together again.

>99.9% of theaters are empty
>BUT NOT ALL THEATERS ARE EMPTY

Yes, my Muslim brother! 99.9% of Muslims are terrorists, but not ALL Muslims!

Germany needs to get rid of fucking cucks like you. Germany might be 50% Afrikaans, but cucks like you are the fucking worst.

ahahahahahahaa is that all you lot got to say

it doesn't even say shit about the movie just unrelated ad hominems lol the absolute low-effort state of these shills

Attached: 1342354.jpg (1600x1063, 168K)

It's ironic how the Democrat NPCs have turned into more hardcore warhawks against Russia/Venezuela/Iran, etc. than Republican NPCs during the Bush years were. Basically shows that most people just believe what MSM tells them at face value.

>an egotistical reality tv star and hotel owner
and also a criminal

Consider accepting your penis and not mutilate yourself,
Body acceptance, accept your penis, your penis is a beautiful thing.
Dont hate it. Embrace it. Embrace your erections. They are precious

......Why? That makes no sense from a consumer's point of view.

they seething and want to lash out but they haven't actually got anything to say

Attached: download (1).gif (480x360, 411K)

>US coal power plants will turn the US into a desert

Attached: dumb wojak clap.png (488x463, 28K)

>multiple tweets
>99.9% of theaters are empty
That's quite a big jump you did there my brown-eyed dark-haired friend.

>not giving a leftshit everything for Freeeeee(TM) and not immediately dissolving a nation state is a crime

Okay, tell me what crime, in detail.
If you say russian collusion im going to call you retarded

>hillary, a murderous thieving criminal
Okay, tell me what crime Hillary did, in detail.
If you say Seth Rich im going to call you retarded

false equivalence

it's prob the same guy, guaranteed he's unemployed

or subsisting on the pennies that the shills threw his way

imagine!

Attached: lol.gif (500x270, 531K)

>have sex
>Have sex
>
>have sex
>HAVE SEX
>have sex
>HAVE SEX
have sex

Whoa looks like Brie or her crew came in here and was mad we don't want to fuck her movie.

Who are you quoting?

>tfw Alita Battle angel might make more in China than Captain Marvel
YIKES MARVEL

Even if they don’t, a guaranteed return is still better than no guarantee at all.

an average catlady on Twitter

I wouldn't doubt it. Disney buying 50-100 million worth of tickets to make sure it isn't a complete bomb is decent strategy. Worth more than another 100 million worth of youtube ads.

Based Asians. They're too autistic to fall for self-destructive cultural trends.

Attached: ha.gif (411x263, 481K)

>Twitter
Go back there, zoomer larping as a confederate

My local theatre was completely empty but I have no idea what sales were.

She defended a child rapist by intentionally presenting faulty evidence, the girls panties with the giant square with the blood and semen cut out because someone somewhere lost the cut part used as the primary evidence, Bosnia, defended her rapist husband by threatening his victims, used a government server for shitposting about yoga with her daughter, willingly sacrificing americans in Libya to get Gadaffi for her jewish masters.

Attached: smug_Lina.jpg (1434x1074, 252K)

Stole 100 million from Haiti. Money that was meant to help the needy.
Conspired with the DNC to steal the nomination from bernie. Camapign violations.
Bengazi
Lied under oath,
Withheld evidence, deleted 30 thousand emails
Defended a known child rapist and ruined any chance at justice.broke the law by damaging evidence, and Laughing at the rape of a 12 year old.

Tell me one crime trump committed

Just give up you lost

If any of this were true, why wasn't she convicted?

Twitter is a leftist hugbox. Even Tim Pool and Twitter's own Pajeet top mod admits it.

Attached: Stonetoss comic libertarians and fascists versus communists and neoliberals.png (954x949, 622K)

There's a session in the biggest cinema of my city starting in 20 minutes (Monday at 22:15). Right now, there are 13 occupied seats out of 222 total. I went there to watch Bohemian Rhapsody on the 2nd Monday after it was released (so not even the first), around same time and it was around 75% crowded. Most people here buy tickets online.

Yeah....why indeed

These arent seth rich conspiracies
These are legit violations of the law. Proven,

Attached: ie3ffw8qnoh21.jpg (1093x864, 93K)

I can only speak for myself. Our cinema was filled 20/130 seats when I went yesterday, Monday 18:00.
Germany, Bavaria.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Why are people so desperate to paint CM as "failing"? It grossed ~500m on its opening week, and will probably make ~1b overall. The "empty screenings" conspiracy is pathetic.

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Increases Israel funding by 10% (3b to 3.3b) - now even higher, 4b?
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>pardoned convicted jewish grifter Shlomo Rubashkin
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe
>NOT withdrawing from Syria despite what he says...
>vetoes all UNSC resolutions censuring Israel for shooting 6,000 Palestinian protestors last year

Attached: 1480541888002.png (632x404, 16K)

She was groomed from an early age to become a vessel for her masters, unfortunately for her, she got beat by an orange buffoon that made McDonalds commercials and WWE skits.

Not him, but how often you see big fish being convicted of anything in any country. It's disgusting. Sometimes they steal a ton of money and they get a fine that is like 1% of what they stole. Great.

Yes.
I work in one and not even women are watching the movie

>When you make "art" with your own period blood to BTFO the incels.

Attached: Clown World period blood art.png (1053x886, 706K)

inb4 Fox merger deal is cancelled because Disney was overinflating their assets.

I asked for crimes. Not a laundry list of things you dont agree with.
Last chance before i call you retarded. Last warning

I agree 100% but this has been getting even worse under the Trump administration.

>>more sanctions on Russia
>>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia

But I thought Trump was a Russian agent.

Ran a fraudulent scam university
Hush money illegally to a porn star
Obstructed justice by trying to stop investigations
Conspired with Russians to defraud the United States
Tax fraud

Trump commuted the 27-year prison sentence of Chabad kosher butcher, Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin, 57, a GOP donor. He had served only eight years of his sentence.

In addition, in one of the nation’s largest illegal worker busts, federal authorities raided the plant and detained 389 illegal immigrants in 2008. ICE determined that at the time of their raid, two-thirds of the plant’s workers were undocumented. It turned out the company itself was cranking out false social security cards.

There were also 9,311 counts of child labor violations in the indictments, as well as horrific safety violations. Authorities also found a Meth lab.

Plant supervisors in this hell-on-earth were involved in rape and sexual abuse of workers. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) also documented and filmed what they called the worst animal abuses and extreme cruelty they had ever seen.

darkmoon.me/2017/trump-pardons-racist-criminal-jewish-fanatic/

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's not criminal. But I'm sure you'll find an excuse for Rubashkin being set free, won't you?

>Last chance before i call you retarded. Last warning
Too bad you're not going to get another chance from me. You've already exposed yourself as as kike.

Attached: 1530922080742.jpg (960x640, 158K)

>Conspired with Russians to defraud the United States

Yet you think Trump putting sanctions on Russia was a bad thing. Make up your mind please.

It's hilarious watching anti-Zionist commies and pro-Zionist SWJ neoliberals fight each-other.

See

It's hilarious watching you defend the release of man who trafficks illegal alien children to work as slave labour in his kosher meat-packing plants.

AND he STILL was a better choice than hillary, scary
She was so shitty she even got bernie bros to turn to trump....
Imagine how bad you have to be to piss off bernie hipies into voting trump...

>deflection
>no defense
I rest my case

Kosher butcher plants are all like that when it comes to slaughtering. PETA just exaggerated it because it was linked to a Jew that BLUUUMPFT pardoned. I don't excuse the hiring of illegals though.

Also, this whole narrative is pointless because the Democrats and Republicans both condemned Ilhan Omar and Steve King, and voted yes on multiple bills that basically say Jews are perfect and unquestionable overlords.

Attached: majority of Jews support Democrats DNC.jpg (1843x1363, 564K)

Fuck the UK.

Fuck Germany.

And fuck Australia.

Attached: 1552415014709.png (624x630, 49K)

see:
Also funny that you're exagerating this one instance so hard, when the Democrats literally have sanctuary cities that let illegal aliens run lose without being arrested; and also shill for amnesty as hard as possible, and oppose immigration restrictions as hard as possible.

Do you see me defending Democrats?

big if true but needs real data like logs of ticket buyers, showing who and when
hax your ticket system at the place you work, user, but dont forget to sanitize data in a way that itd still be presentable as evidence, yet wouldnt identify you specifically

The reply chain started with you defending Shillary, unless that was some other Democrat NPC.

>Implying you can't be against both.
>B-but being against us helps the mouse.

You are already nothing more than a calculated risk to them.

>right now, in one of Munich's top cinemas

Attached: IPbhRNh.png (728x1099, 319K)

>pull out of iran deal
>a crime
user are you retarded

>Escalates in Syria
Do you know how I know that you are a lying leftshit cocksucker?

>shooting 6,000 Palestinian protestors
How is that a bad thing? There is no such thing as Palestine.

Stay delusional

>16 of 336 seats sold
>4% of the seats sold

THAT'S A SELLOUT!

t. Disney