Cringe

Cringe.

Attached: IMG_20190312_165428.jpg (1024x792, 94K)

what what happened?

Fox-Disney merger

dey took her...

ah. that's neat

the MCU is not only smaller and dumber than the 616 universe, but all those characters have traveled to other realities before.

Whoever made this is a retard who doesn't understand how the marvel multiverse works.

Changed her... messed with her mind. Got her seeing things that wasn't really there, you see? Before she knew it, she was somebody else. Somebody... darker.
She ain't the girl you knew. Best realize that now, boy, or it's a bad end for us all.

>not expecting disney x-men to be just as bad as fox x-men was
There is no hope for good, cinematic x-men. Just let it rot already.

Silver Surfer?
more like THICCER FURTHER
this makes my power cosmic the power throbbic

Just like Fox Spider-Man couldn’t be saved by Disney...

Oh wait.

damn btfo

Yay more homogenized generic marvel garbage, I was looking forward to seeing magneto do a dance off and wolverine breaking the fourth wall that'll be fucking great.

You have to be mentally ill and have terrible low standards if you think homecoming wasn't literal dogshit. Even TASM(utter shit) was better in comparison.

Just one good Fantatic Four movie please
Get Brad Bird to direct

Attached: 234254578534534534.jpg (1024x792, 85K)

I don't get homecoming haters, it was the most true to Spider-Man out of all the movies and a really solid "street hero" story.

The terrible cast kills it. The ugly twink lead that can't act and the forced PoC side characters are awful in every way.

>those thighs on SS

I think James Gunn could've made a great Fantastic Four movie, sad

>The Fantastic Four
What they should do is a movie where the Fantastic Four has an adventure in the Negative Zone.
>The X-Men
What they should do is keep the X-Men separate from the rest of Marvel. The best X-Men stories are the ones where they're doing their own things.
I also believe that their next big movie arch should be focusing on the multiverse, leading to a Secret Wars ensemble movie somewhat like the 2015 one where you have characters from other dimensions fighting in Battleworld. You could bring in the X-Men for this (maybe even Old Man Logan if you can get Hugh Jackman). You could also bring back some of the characters who die in Endgame or in other movies with this. Would let you reuse characters like Red Skull. You could also do some alternate versions of characters. Obviously Miles Morales and Spidergwen are fan favorites, but I'd like to see Tobey Maguire reprise his role as Spiderman one last time. I mean, there's a lot you could do with the idea.

Damn, Galactus' herald looks like THAT?

Nick fury is such a fucking joke in the mcu. Why would anyone want to listen to him?

>nigger universe
>not niggerverse

Why post it then?

LoL

Why would you expect creativity

Yeah but the masses still loved it didn't they, dumbfuck

*pauses for 10 minutes*
*inhales*
well i'm sorry to hear that... cause now.. i will snatch every motherfucker birthday

I thought Sony owned F4.

lol

Attached: tumblr_penktuivP11uq8jtpo1_1280.png (1280x1325, 1.01M)

Homecoming was not only a shitty movie but a horrible Spider-Man flick as well.

Negative zone should be saved for the sequel, first movie should have Namor as the main villain, and Wizard as a secondary "joke" tier villain who stole Stark tech

You could take a literal turd, stick the MCU brand on it and normies would lap it up. Nothing great in that.
As evidenced by civil war

Disney/20th Century Fox merger closes on March 20. Many people are weary of this since they don't want properties under their control and don't want the Disney stink all over them.

On the other hand, you have people who are ecstatic because of muh comic book movies

>mfw

Attached: mfw spiderman.png (1497x725, 1.79M)

t. redditor

>no one is talking about reddit
>HAY GUISE WAT ABOUT REDDIT
t. redditor

SILVER SURFER IS INCREDIBLY BASED

JUST ENDLESSLY SKATING AROUND THE UNIVERSE AT LIGHT SPEED

PUNY HUMANS AND THEIR LITTLE PLANET

Are audiences really not tired of capeshit yet?

t. redditor

Fourth wall breaking is Deadpool's thing, those movies were made by Fox.

Does that mean it's now possible to have Wolverine in a future Avengers movie?

Remember the time some nigger put Silver Surfer in a headlock and Norrin didn't just blast him with cosmic energy

Who is now owned by Disney. Your point?

>Does that mean it's now possible to have Beast in a future Avengers movie?

Your post implied that fourth wall breaking was already a big Disney thing.

Damn, space Wojak has nice hips

>Your post
Nope

>tranny comic is based
Yo wtf

They'll most likely use the Fantastic Four for now since with that they can get further in to cosmic and Galactus being a big bad they can use for one of their phases, since their last movie was a complete failure back in 2014 and they can easily reboot it. X-Men is a complicated thing because this year we have Phoenix and the X-Men movies as a whole have always acted well on their own separate universe. They have iconic actors like Jackman, which to replace him as Wolverine would be really hard to do since the public has known Hugh Jackman as wolverine for almost 20 years now.

I suspect with Phoenix's failure that they'll wait a few years to introduce them in to the MCU if they want so they can have a clean slate. Possibly dropping hints and references to mutants in movies as world building as they prepare to implement them.

I wanna fuck that deer_(moose)

Cringe thread?

Attached: 5.png (1186x2228, 1.09M)

Attached: 6a.png (1185x2810, 1.05M)

The fuck?

Attached: 6b.png (1185x2361, 1.11M)

Attached: 7a.gif (1185x1664, 357K)

Pie man is the new Avenger's Deadpool

>cringe
That's hot.

Attached: 7b.png (1185x5043, 1.17M)

imagine spending your whole life hating the MCU just to have a son and he gets exposed to this garbage at school one day and your life is ruined because your progeny has been spoiled by Jews

Or Quicksilver and the Scarlett Wit... oh wait.

>it was the most true to Spider-Man out of all the movies and a really solid "street hero" story.
Nah, the Raimi films were more accurate. It was basically Lee/Ditko/Romita's Spidey in movie form.

Does anyone actually believe for a second that Fantastic Four and X-Men will be vastly improved by having the Disney stench all over them?

Attached: 8a.jpg (1185x5000, 1.52M)

kino

Attached: 8b.png (1185x3730, 1.16M)

fantastic four? yes, because its been complete shit under everyone else and i know the MCU machine could churn out at least an ant man tier entry for it

>implying Homecoming was good

>megacorp keeps gobbling up media outlets
ha ha can't wait to see the x-men and spider-man talk to each other XD

MOAR

Attached: 1547338677200.jpg (965x952, 126K)

>Watching tv peacefully with your siblings
Fucking disgusting, they should fight over the remote like a normal bro/sis pairing

>ywn see robert downey jr iron man trade quips with dr doom
why even bother at this point too bee aitch sen pie

Attached: YPWrtD1u_o.png (1185x4560, 1.09M)

Well it's not like endless garbage from shits renting the property is a superior alternative

Most Marvel plots might be formulaic but they get everything else right

Attached: camiland10a.png (1185x2500, 828K)

Greedy bitch should at least have given the dude a blowjob.

>Even TASM(utter shit) was better in comparison.

Attached: 1551303370965.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: L4BYjzB0_o.png (1185x2500, 663K)

Attached: camiland10c.png (1185x1680, 658K)

>autistic incest
This must be Yea Forums's dream.

Not even David Dunn could survive this train wreck

>train wreck
>implying you aren't fapping right now like the rest of us

>But Nick Fury, why are you a N-WORD?

Was literally about to post this

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They got a deal with Fox back then to use them in Ultron, but they couldn't be named mutants or some shit.

kekd and based

Where's the rest

reddit as fuck tbqh

t. soiboy

Jesus Christ I wish I didn't read this comic

Attached: sad.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Checked and based

Is that Morpheus? I’m confused I don’t know capeshit cuz I’m not a lowIQ manchild

>that redditor that comes to Yea Forums and cannot shut up about reddit

Looking at the website that's the latest one

It’s Nig Fury

what's Yea Forums?

You gay?

Pffft gay

>Does that mean it's now possible to have Wolverine in a future Avengers movie?

Attached: 1515353057400.png (500x352, 47K)

>fox owns the rights to spiderman
you some kind of geekgrrl tranny?

>homecoming was the most true
fucking hell

Homecoming's spiderman has no identity , he is just >please notice me mr. Stark

GO ON

underrated

Was it kino?

That pun doesn't even work here. "Nigger universe" works because it rhymes with "Bigger universe."

finally we can have good xmen movies

>IDENTITY = PERSONALITY

Attached: 1523809579188.png (625x773, 111K)

why does Silver Surfer have hips?

are you stupid?
men have hips too you fat fuck

Pull my devil trigger user kun

are you actually retarded?

Attached: rhino.jpg (825x464, 47K)