Why does literally everyone love Denzel?

Why does literally everyone love Denzel?

Attached: denzel-washington.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Because he's distinguished and black

Not everyone. It's just that he doesn't have crazy fans so people who don't like him don't have to speak out.

He is not currently in spotlight anyway

>good actor
>90% of movies where he's in are kino
Its easy to love him than hate him tbqh

Attached: 90089-004-17A3AEB8.jpg (241x300, 6K)

+ he doesn't say retarded shit like Mark Ruffalo for example

I seems like only 60-70% nigger.

I disagree with the kino part. Whoever chooses his roles must be clinically retarded 80% of the time. Still, Denzel is a great actor and kills it even in shitty roles, and he seems like a decent person as well.

Because he seems to stay out of the spotlight and does only what he is hired to do which is act. Most of his movies are pretty good and he is always enjoyable to see in his roles.

Outside of acting, he does nothing to draw the ire of people like having controversial political opinions or think he has more importance than he actually has because he is a famous actor.

Everything I hear about him off the set is that he is a pretty humble guy.

>he does nothing to draw the ire of people like having controversial political opinions
There's a theory that he voted for Trump because he's declined to reveal who he voted for in the previous election in numerous interviews.

He said it was no ones business, which is true.

>genuinely great actor, to the point where even when he's in not-so-great movies he's able to elevate them
>has been INCREDIBLY careful/deliberate about both his acting career (majority of the films he's in are great anyway or at least leave a good impression when it's not highbrow stuff) and his public image (no scandals/gaffs/twitter trail of talking out his ass)
>just seems like a good, distinguished guy

Even racists usually like him because they see him as black but not 'too black' since he can codeswitch at the drop of a hat and stays closer to 'white' mode for most of his public appearances so they think he's 'one of the good ones.'

he didn't do capeshit like sam jackson or laurence fishburne

i dont know, he plays the same character in every movie and everyone just eats it up.

I forgot forest whitaker. He was in black panther and star wars.

>Even racists usually like him

Hes among the best that nigs have to offer but he is still a nigger and has nigger motives.

Half of his career is some social justice movie about evil whitey bein bad to da black folks.
Hes still a nigger, but niggers wouldnt be as bad if more of them were like him.

Are you retarded?

Attached: roman-j-israel-esq-dom-ici_r3_0822_170828_09mj_active_g_p3.00264234_r_rgb-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 79K)

Obsessed.

Can't spell "kino" without denzel

Ok, you make a rule that no one is allowed to make a thread asking for opinions on Denzel Washington.

That way you wont have to go through the horror of seeing other people "obsessed" with him.

He's been married to the same woman for almost 40 years, he's well spoken, quietly he's very christian but the good kind, he works with charities non stop and is in good movies.

Because time is on his side.

you're a fucking retard dude

>Half of his career is some social justice movie about evil whitey bein bad to da black folks.

Attached: 2.gif (480x238, 415K)

your brain on /pol/

Really charming and interesting and also black so you can claim you are not racist because you like him.