Is watching this with your gf bad idea?

Is watching this with your gf bad idea?

Attached: 800x450-tidying-up.jpg (767x431, 49K)

Awful show. Agenda driven

It is. If she feels disturbed or threatened, it means she's not such a good wife. My partner for one finds her extremely kayak and genuinely takes notes to better improve our household skills.

imagine

It's a good idea:
1.) If she gets jealous that means she's worried that you might leave her for a better woman.
2.)If she enjoys the show and starts to improve herself, that means she's trying to improve herself for the guy she's already got her eye on(probably already sleeping with too).

Attached: you tell 'em marie.jpg (1280x871, 143K)

She's so cute bros.

Attached: 1548383703427m.jpg (894x1024, 117K)

>Does that white bitch spark joy? If not, you must discard her.

Only if you can't help masturbating to it.

clean your room, user

depends... If she has clutter issues than sure, if you do then hell no as your clutter will become her pet project to fix.
From what I have read this show is just another in a long line of trendy shit that pops up every few years that isn't really new, but just a new spin. The hook is all about if the item makes you joyful when you look/touch it, other wise get rid of it.
I grew up in a border line horder home, not cat shit on the floor level but like books no one reads, paintings no one hangs up, projects that sit around for a decade+ etc. My mom use to buy all the new declutter books over the years, they are all the same, just new spin.

>2.)If she enjoys the show and starts to improve herself, that means she's trying to improve herself for the guy she's already got her eye on(probably already sleeping with too).
That guy is you, OP.

Whats a "gf" OP?

>watch show with gf
>every time marie is on screen, gf bites her lip and breathes heavily
b-bros?

It's the good agenda.

Also OP probably not. It might make her uncomfortable so bear that in mind. It's a good show to break up with someone though so in that regard it's a positive.

It's a monster you equip to cast magic.

Depends. My current gf is white but I used to date an Asian girl and she knows it. We tried watching an episode but anytime I laughed at anything Kondo said or did my gf would get irritated. Eventually she left the room and I had to go talk to her. She thought I was being reminded of my ex.

>Asian girls are to white girls as black guys are to white guys

what the fuck your gf is insanely neurotic

She's aware of the competition. It's perfectly natural.

>watch first episode with gf
>spend the first 10 minutes talking about how the stay at home wife is a lazy piece of shit
>gf thinks its stupid that the 3 year old is still breast feeding
>she thinks thanking the home and being nice to the clothes is dumb too
>only thing she appreciated was how she folds and places the clothes in drawers stacked sideways
My gf is already a proper and clean person anyways. I'm the degenerate in the relationship.

does /pol/ actually think this?

>tfw

Attached: 1552347450888.gif (299x360, 2.25M)

Adorable.

You're right, you know...

Attached: marie.png (1920x800, 2.82M)

She wants to fuck her.

Guardian Force.

>that part where her old neighbor breaks in and starts fondling with her clit
fapped like crazy there

>extremely kayak
I sense this was a typo but I will now seek to insert this into the social lexicon

It’s a good agenda.

Seek to insert yourself into reddit first

that's such a kayak thing to do..

>when it sparks JOI inside

Attached: BR2049-Brendan-K.jpg (1525x871, 225K)

imagine coming home from work and having this little body of love jump in your arms and tell you dinner is ready, and then falling asleep on the couch while she breathes lightly on top of your chest

Attached: 1508603086925.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

>break up with someone

Explain plz. I'm looking to break up with my live-in gf.

Jesus fucking christ user.... Please stop....

watching anything with any girl for any reason is always a bad idea

Attached: 1548276149386.jpg (1080x1439, 199K)

Attached: 1547677373690.jpg (600x350, 23K)

grandfather

>seething because someone points out your typo
yikes!

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

she knows she can't compete with her

Attached: 76C208C9-67EA-4976-8B20-249AB58EACC0.jpg (425x312, 70K)

All women are jealous crabs in a barrel. Asian women age well, never get fat, have bodies of 18 year old girls until they hit around 40-45. Usually have innie vaginas and good skin. White women hate them. Asian women tend to be small with smol pusi. White women bad skin, cottage cheese, no tan large harry roast beef road kill vagina.

weeaboo trash HGTV for fa/tv/irgins

Kek

This gave me a boner.

Is this pasta? It isn't very good.

fucking hot