So do they have to change the title of the Captain America movie now?

So do they have to change the title of the Captain America movie now?

Attached: captain marvel avenger captain america.jpg (1368x918, 187K)

He's not called "The first Avenger" in the films, he's only first because he's existed the longest amount of time

>he's only first because he's existed the longest amount of time
Are you stupid?

Attached: u-g-F89FO90.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0.jpg (238x550, 31K)

Unlike Thor, he was proven real in 1940s. Thor existed longer but was considered a) not real and b) a freakin god

So Captain America did not exist the longest, and was not recruited to the Avengers first.

So what does the "first" in "first avenger" refer to?

Who is the first avenger and why then?

God.
Because Abel had been killed.

The avenger initiative didn't exist yet
Also god isn't known to exist

Why are you asking me, I didn't call the first Captain Amerca movie "the first avenger".

Captain America did not exist the longest, and was not recruited to the Avengers first. So what does the "first" in "first avenger" refer to?

First to become an avenger
I don't know what that other fucking user is talking about.

first human
now shut the fuck up

>captain america was not recruited to the avengers first
How can you be so wrong?

>So what does the "first" in "first avenger" refer to?
The first guy to officially join the Avengers.

>First to become an avenger
Try opening the OP pic.

>first human
You don't have to be human to be an avenger.

So Captain Marvel isn't an Avenger in this film?
Even though her callsign literally is "Avenger" and Fury uses that callsign as the name for "the Avengers"?

>It says here, your name: Avenger Danvers.
>No no no no... "Avenger" is my middle name.

Attached: 1552242628701.jpg (432x299, 35K)

So everyone who has been called Avenger before is part of the Avengers organization of heroes?

The superheroes that work with Nick Fury, yes.

Fuck this movie, fuck Kevin Feige, and fuck anyone who defends it

Fury based the very concept of “the Avengers” AND even the name on Captain Marvel; no amount of mental gymnastics gets you around the fact that she’s the “first avenger”.

What does it matter? I guess we should change his name to private citizen America too since he doesn't technically hold the rank of captain. That's how retarded you sound.

>What does it matter?
It's funny to me that Marvel/Disney is willing to retcon their entire ongoing cashcow universe (including the fucking titles) jus to pander to the "yaaaas queen" crowd.

Youre a fucking idiot if you think this constitutes a retcon. "The first avenger" isn't some formal official title. I guess you think it's a retcon that iron Man isn't actually a man made of iron too.

>"The first avenger" isn't some formal official title
Except it's literally the "formal official title" of the first Captain America movie you trenchbrain.

Wow so the title of the movie isn't 100 percent accurate, you prolly should have figured that out when it wasn't called "private citizen parts of North America"

Its clunky thematically, but Disney doesn't care if they contradict a movie subtitle from ten years ago.

>so the title of the movie isn't 100 percent accurate
Not anymore.

It's not just the title they're contradicting.

into The first gay Avenger

He's literally the first Avenger to save the world. Thor and Tony didnt do until decades later

So you're saying Captain America holds the rank of captain and represents all of North America?

A nickname is a nickname.
Black widow isn't black either.

Is captain America ever actually even refferred to as the first avenger in any of the movies?

Yes, on the front cover and posters.
You know, the movie title.

He didn't save the world. He saved America. I bet all these chinese were so happy that he downed some meme plane piloted by a meme red guy.

Lol so now you're claiming the movie poster and title is somehow relevant to the in-universe lore? Your outrage is transparent and pathetic and it doesn't even make any sense. Is captain marvel part of the avengers? No, then she isn't the first avenger, retard.
>But they called her avenger boo hoo hoo
Yeah and they call Captain America captain even though he isn't. Fuck off incel.

>you're claiming the movie poster and title is somehow relevant to the in-universe lore?
Yes?

>Your outrage
My what now?

He formed the initiative after she left. She chose to help others first and not earth. How do you not see her as a seperate party.

He formed the initiative specifically based on his work with her, and named it after her.

Okay so I guess it's a retcon now that the exact still image depicted on a movie poster never happens in the film. How can you be this retarded? You literally said yourself that nicknames are one thing. So why can't captain marvel have a nickname? Are we only ever allowed one nickname? Your argument is retarded and you it's pretty fucking glaring that no one ever made threads saying "uhhh guys obviously Thor was the first avenger what's with the retcons this is pandering". You're just a bitter fucking loser.

Mental problems: the post.

He's literally called "The First Avenger" in Germany, Bulgaria and Russia.

Attached: images (3).jpg (462x664, 49K)

>Name a group after someone
>That person is automatically part of the group
You are actually a fucking retard. I'm gonna name a retard group after you. I'll call them the retards.

So if you name a group after someone, the person it's named after is automatically the founding member?

>Name a group after someone
>That person is automatically part of the group
Well yes.
Especially when that group is formed for the exact purpose the namesake superhero fulfilled.

Nobody's talking about a "founding member".

Well you're obviously brain dead at this point. So captain marvel has no say in whether she joins the avengers or not, just automatically part of the team, no matter what.i guess no one else on the team has any say about it either. It's not like the avengers have ever operated with any autonomy whatsoever or there was an entire movie about differing opinions within the team itself. Christ you incels are fucking cancer.

How else do you be the first member of a team if you didn't found the team?

Do you retards actually think "the first avenger" wasn't referring to the avengers as a team but the concept of a person who avenges things? Then no shit he wasn't the first, people have avenged others since the dawn of time

>So captain marvel has no say in whether she joins the avengers or not
She's the prototypical avenger.

Learn basic English.
And founders are often not members.

>the concept of a person who avenges things
Nobody's thinking along those lines.

She wasn't the founder, and she's not part of the team. You're a fucking moron.

>she's not part of the team
She was the inspiration for the team, and the team is named after her.
She is the first superhero to work with Fury to save shit.
She is the first Avenger.

>captain America fought and (seemingly died) in WW2
>marvel was in 1995
So......are you just pretending to be retarded?

The Avengers Initiative did not exist until after Carol left Earth. The name of the plane is just what gave Fury the idea. For all intents and purposes, Steve is still the first hero to become an Avenger.
Of course, incels will ignore this fact and continue to make a big deal out of nothing.

>recruited by Nick Fury
Nick Fury is the man behind the Avengers.

All Avengers members have pre-Avenger tales of heroism to their name, but they only became Avengers thanks to Nick Fury.

Fury based the concept of the Avengers, and even the name, on his work with Carol.

>a big deal
Is that what this is?

>Fury based the concept of the Avengers, and even the name, on his work with Carol.
That doesn't make her the first Avenger, user

Lmao, of course it does.

So I guess you're part of the "Tranny Incels" the new group I named after you

If you named it after me, then obviously you consider me to be part of that group.

Kind of odd how not once you ever tried to claim she's actually a member of the avengers. You'd think to qualify as being an avenger you'd actually have to be part of the team

She was the prototypical avenger.
The concept and name for the team were based on her.