How the fuck has he not yet been metoo’d?

How the fuck has he not yet been metoo’d?

Attached: 64E519E3-AC7F-4404-AF51-92995485CB5E.jpg (374x374, 23K)

He is too alpha

(((how))) indeed

Attached: RG0BS1U.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

he is so charismatic, pretty sure he never had to force to do anything

It's not harassment if they want it

i guess he is too transparent with that, he does it to everybody, and when he talks about his wife you really see what "trying anything" really means for him. Meaning that while flirty as fuck he doesnt seem to actually be all up in there and is just having fun with the converstation in a way that the other person can see that too.

charismatic as fuck.

Maybe because he is an actual gentleman.
God these subhumans.
>"Umm, maybe it WAS rape after all."
>"...No he didn't touch me, just called me pretty."

me- uh, uh, uh too'd?

He's attractive, charismatic, and part of the tribe.

Life, uh, finds a way.

Attached: 5ce4a16861d1516480bd46a84b27ac401543bab639ac9b68641b72e339a5d726 jeff goldblum anime glasses ass.jpg (960x915, 61K)

I just don't really get the vibe from him. He's one of those kinda touchy feely dudes, he acts that way with men, too. He's the kind of dude who would put his arm behind another guy while sitting on the couch just because it's comfy but no homo.

Then again he's buddies with Spielberg so who knows.

>How the fuck has he not yet been metoo’d?
You can't rape women because their objects

Idiot.

He's handsome and charismatic.

Not all men
>Weinstein

Same reason I haven't been metoo'd
>t big dick

The Weinstein thing was an open secret for years and when they finally couldn't pretend anymore, they just threw Harvey under the bus.

I've met him twice. He's just a very nice man. Literally the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Usually that's a meme but not with Goldblum. Very touchy feely but he's like that with everyone and it doesn't come across as creepy. In fact, it feels very warm and nice to be touched by him.

>He's the kind of dude who would put his arm behind another guy while sitting on the couch just because it's comfy but no homo.

Contrary to what you have convinced yourself, there is no scenario in which this is 'no homo'.

Later fag

Because he's never assaulted women.

I don’t know, but I can’t stand watching him in movies.

So?

>WOMEN ARE THE JEWS OF GENDER
Unironically neck yourself.

People want to be raped by him

He was good in that movie with the aliens and shit though. But I always think he just plays himself, he doesn't really 'act.'

>Literally
So it’s confirmed that morons like him. I bet he really is a bisexual predator.

>He's one of those kinda touchy feely dudes

Attached: DtNdMrZU0AAuzFu[1].jpg (679x749, 74K)

That's how good of an actor he is.

Attached: 1551533523589.jpg (350x350, 17K)

You literally sound like you're very insecure. Goldblum is cool.