Horror fags are objectively the worst film fans around

Horror fags are objectively the worst film fans around.

You either have to be a pussy or a sadist to enjoy horror. I have never seen any horror fan with conscious understanding of the art of film except "muh feminist undertones in some italian trash b-flick". Time after time, they're always teenagers that hate watching real masterpieces for being "too boring". They are a plague on cinema.

Attached: 1539474271172.jpg (640x628, 40K)

I just like the atmospheric in horror films. If it's done right, there's nothing else quite like it.

Yikes

You sound gay and stupid

Based

>there's nothing else quite like it.
that makes it good?
lmao the absolute state...

horror is the most experimental genre and has the best film fans because they care about more then just plot unlike most plebs

Attached: 1539817436020.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

haha based frogposter and redpilled too

>frogposter
>complains about another group of people
>makes an awful thread
like clockwork

Attached: 1534460651847.png (720x540, 665K)

I wish they'd make more ghost movies but nobody wants to watch them anymore. If it isn't about some guy butchering a bunch of teens for the lulz it isn't considered horror now. Shit even the slasher icons underperform in the box office.

>t. pseud who likes french new wave

this, I love a good atmospheric ghost movie.

truth.

Attached: 1477008551713.jpg (785x757, 23K)

Only plebs dismiss entire genres

>Horror fags are objectively the worst film fans around
Nope. Frogposters are

Go get shot you nigger

Attached: 3l301.jpg (750x554, 53K)

Pretty much

Based and Truthpilled

Homosexual posters have been identified and added to the FEMA registry. No further action is required on your part.

Horror flicks are for teenage girls who want to feel thrills. It's absolutely disturbing to see these super low budget flicks make a killing at the BO. Teenage girls and their beta orbiters go watch this crap in group. I'm thinking Anabelle or Insidious, this kind of garbage