ITT: movies only you have seen

ITT: movies only you have seen

Attached: p177133_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63YvJnFtFhU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=VauGI7ieUdk
youtube.com/watch?v=fN0InnC2POo
youtu.be/1ielHZ0Avo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shock Treatment, the sequel to Rocky Horror

Dudes

It was even better the second time

Attached: 0F547B6D-16C2-4EB9-970F-06C1FBB96071.jpg (960x1440, 348K)

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial

a little glass vial? Nah, I've seen this OP. I thought it was kinda funny.

You are like a little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=63YvJnFtFhU

Post apoc re-imagining of a english legend with a pumping techno soundtrack, starring Chris Lambert, Gotz Otto and Rohna Mitra.
*Crack*
*Sip*
Ahhhh. They don't makem like they usta, son.

Attached: max1362282416-frontback-cover.jpg (3246x2160, 1.39M)

this was a big release at the time even though it looks like a made for tv movie. i have no idea why we all went to see it and even watched it in english class. the 90s was dumb.

>an extreme mix of highlander, dragonslayer, and mortal kombat!
what a stunning recommendation...

It came out in 2007.

it’s all the same to me. you think i’m committing any of this life to memory? can’t be arsed.

Back before streaming and capeshit took over, there was actually a pretty decent profit to be made off of xXtremeXx B movies because you could always count on retarded children to rent them from blockbuster.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=VauGI7ieUdk

Attached: hHBQh3Youh4BTVOBG66WP2YQQxe.jpg (800x1149, 81K)

2007 was the 90s of the 00s, idiot

>implying there isn't still a market to fill streaming libraries and ripoff people at redbox

Anyone else watch this? I tried watching it again last year and I couldn't finish it. Fucking garbage

Attached: images (3).jpg (316x445, 35K)

>2007 was 22 years ago

out of my way, vietnam fucking shits

Attached: 7AEA4EC3-1A3F-4199-A083-D38DEAED5F8E.jpg (316x445, 32K)

i watched this because i was really into skinny puppy around when it came out

It ain't like it used to be though. You used to be able to get straight to video franchises with +4 entries in the series, now it's mostly just companies making knockoffs of popular franchises hoping to dupe grannies and stoners into thinking that they're the real thing.

Pic related: Aussie action movie that simultaneously rips off Terminator, Battlestar galactica and mad max. Also starred Carrie Fisher as the love interest. Her post star wars career... wasn't great.

youtube.com/watch?v=fN0InnC2POo

Fuck, forgot my pic.

Attached: the-time-guardian-movie-poster-1987-1020234216.jpg (580x885, 119K)

getting a boner in the theater to golden angelina jolie titties with my family there and trying to hide it
good times

i don’t want to worry about a time guardian who might be late. i think that should be his job.

In the film he's actually too early. SUBVERTED!

i still think that’s bad time guardianship. the man had one job. they need a little asian guy to do it, someone who won’t look up from their work.

Attached: 43850_1_large.jpg (456x717, 56K)

>mandroid
youtu.be/1ielHZ0Avo8

didnt even know the girl from Spy Kids was in this as a qt goth
absolutely wonderful musical/opera that blows that generic action movie out of the fucking water.
funnily enough the musical has more gore and violence then the shitty action movie.
>REEEEEEEEEEPO MAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: MV5BMTllMTZlMjktODEwNC00ZGU4LWE1YzYtYzEyNTI1MmY4ODU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (1550x2195, 260K)

based Hayter, Hamill was shit

Attached: poolhall-junkies-poster.jpg (602x991, 134K)

I watched it like 7 times. Viking anime kino

I was a theatre kid in highschool just around the time Repo! The Genetic Opera came out
It was super popular among my friends we were all REALLY fucking into it.
We were singing the songs 24/7 as well as rehearsing the scenes, and we all got together to watch and shadowcast the film at least once a year. Literally had every single line memorized, and a group of five of us could pretty much play the whole thing out on demand. We were incredibly obsessed with it, and it worried our parents, causing a minor moral panic in our small town.
It was a weird fucking time in my life.
Anyway, pic related
I've never seen it discussed here or anywhere

Attached: p10986_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 433K)

Saw it in cinema. Alone

Heck yeah, classmate had a VHS and I used to borrow it very often.
That silly saw-blade dagger tho. Pretty damn underwhelming for a bosskiller wonder waffle.

I know I watched it, but I remember almost nothing from it.

this is true, at some point in time.

That one wasnt half bad

the second one is good

i've seen this about 20 times. how was rupert everet not a bigger star?

Attached: 082983.jpg (860x1242, 253K)

Attached: killingzoe_6893.jpg (324x499, 29K)

Never knew they made a movie based on The Witcher games.

unironically because he's a fag

Malkovich and Hopkins give one of their worst performances in this. It was like they were competing on who could give a blander voice performance.

basicaly not-thief of bagdad and not-adventure of robin hood but it was still decent fun.

Attached: MV5BOWUyYmU1NzAtM2VlMy00NzhlLTkxMzktNDEzNWNmYjBmODk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_[1].jpg (1440x2203, 900K)

Attached: 51ESX4wv4DL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 36K)

It was so bad based Miklos Rozsa swore to never score another biblical epic ever again

Attached: MV5BMjU1M2M3MWItNjI1Ni00ZDU3LTlhZmItYzUzNTlkYTkxZDM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (677x1000, 157K)

I still have the DVD somewhere. I don't remember being very impressed by it.

DeMille kino.

This and Sign of the Cross.

Attached: Cleopatra+%25281934%2529[1].jpg (1600x1469, 545K)

Attached: the-buccaneer-charlton-heston-yul-brynner-1958-E5N8RX[1].jpg (1300x1116, 196K)

Are you kidding? This was playing constantly back in the good days of Yea Forums live streaming.

It's incredibly bad and I wish I could find clips of it because it'd be a lot easier than trying to explain its ineptitude. Watched it on Netflix years ago on a whim and regret nothing aside from not being able to show it to more friends before it got removed.

Attached: HouseThatScreamed.jpg (1503x2209, 3.15M)

Is this any good? I like old fashioned pirate movies.

>Only you have seen
Australia loved this movie, man. It was fucking everywhere and when it hit the rental stores it was MORE than everywhere.

It's actually more about the war of 1812 than pirates in the high seas but I still liked it. It's the last movie cecil b demille was involved, too.

One of the biggest pleb filters ever conceived.

i saw it on tv when it aired
and was liucky to find it on dvd years later

even more lucky i randomly found the sequel many years later on dvd

i should rewatch them

Attached: 5247Merlins_Apprentice_copy.jpg (850x571, 136K)

I think it's one of the best musicals I've ever seen. The characters are godlike, every song is rad as fuck, it has a distinct style and a beautiful setting. The only flaw I can think of is that the plot seems to be axed to hell and back (but even that is kinda good, because it makes the whole thing more strange and dynamic).