What are some cyberpunk films that doesn't have the glowing neon aesthetic?

What are some cyberpunk films that doesn't have the glowing neon aesthetic?

Attached: same.png (698x635, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/amazon-the-shocking-911-calls-from-inside-its-warehouses
glassdoor.com/Salaries/cage-cashier-salary-SRCH_KO0,12.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting the robotic jew into your body
fucking stupid man

>people actually let this shit into their bodies

Attached: 000ooo.jpg (250x240, 6K)

Holy shit

Those pills look like the size of my pinky.

Yeah, miss me with that

Xi Jinping is already looking into these as a way to track every Chink of his

>keep working wagie goy! I need a new house!
Seize the means

no worse than taking prescription (((SSRIs)))

Attached: ASS.jpg (2700x3600, 1.63M)

>stacy complains to HR about you
>HR logs into the robot in your colon and ups your dosage
>you either behave or they keep increasing it till they kill you

i cant wait to see this

Attached: 1520062485280.jpg (600x544, 90K)

>trusting robot plots
You'll never catch me, judgement day.

>h1b chink sees you dating stacy
>hacks in to up your estrogen
>your dick shrivels up and stacy leaves you
am/wf takeover ensues

Attached: F0EKi84.png (600x450, 488K)

TIME FOR YOUR DOSE ONCREASE WAGIE

I don't take medication.

Idiocracy

Attached: d9ba6d60-62c7-46e2-ba6e-74e9965673af.jpg (970x582, 76K)

ARE YOU UNHAPPY WAGIE

>implying the amazon wagie cagie mk 2 will give you the choice of not taking it

Fucking technophiles will be the death of us all, jesus christ

Attached: kacynski eyes.jpg (640x452, 299K)

>stacy complains to HR about you
>HR logs into the robot in your colon and releases estrogen while blocking your testosterone.

>children will be given their robot mood stabilizers automatically at birth

thedailybeast.com/amazon-the-shocking-911-calls-from-inside-its-warehouses

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Let me know when the good kinds of nanomachines get here.

Brazil?
not really

what happens when you travel to a country where this is a controlled substance

NO TED
DON'T BOMB THEM

depression is one hell of a drug

>Steven Pinker was born in Montreal, Quebec, in 1954, to a middle-class Jewish family.
>His third wife, whom he married in 2007, is the novelist and philosopher Rebecca Goldstein.

it isn't even funny anymore.

Attached: YouKnowMyName.jpg (600x744, 17K)

>mfw I don't want to be happy

Why don't I just take the happy pills and be done with it?

Attached: 1343856704872.jpg (400x300, 62K)

Ass

based and asspilled

>implying they'll let you travel
>implying your "vacation" will be anything more than a careful release of opiates and psychedelics so that they can manipulate your sense of time and make your brain think it's had a 2 week trip when it's only been one standard rest period
>taking this "vacation" also puts you one point closer to liquidation

the future looks so interesting. living in nightmarish squalor among millions of people imported for slave labour and political agitation in polluted favelas. you wake up breathing ozone destroying chemicals to eat a breakfast of vitamin enriched cricket sausage hoping your robot dispensed anti-depressants give you the right dosage so you don't jump out of the window onto the suicide prevention net again. but think of the gdp.

chinks suck at programming

and everyone pees their antidepressants into the water supply so you get it whether you want to or not.

Attached: fsad.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

DO IT TED
KILL THEM ALL

the only comfort is that the cosmopolitan leftist techies designing this hellworld will be suffering right along with us, except for the handful that made it to the billionaire class.

>he thinks they will let you travel
>he thinks they will let him have a disposable income
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
OHONONONONOONONONOON
DAVID LOOK AT THIS GOY

would still be more masculine than any asian boi

>What are some cyberpunk films that doesn't have the glowing neon aesthetic?
I'd class Minority Report as cyberpunk-esque

Most likely scenario.
And it'll be done without parents knowledge.

The truth is we've seen nothing yet.

>at birth
>implying it will be that late
>implying meat robots will even have emotions in their genome

Nah, we won't get to experience that. We may get a taste of it but things will go to shit badly before we get to that level.

Nanites will likely communication wirelessly. It will always be a security issue. Only the rich, with custom firmware and such, will have any real insulation of their systems.
Regular people and black market tier assignments/nanosystems will be garbage tier.

Neo-China arrives from the future

As someone that has a depressive gf, she sometimes forgot to take them, and other times its even afraid to leave bed and woulndt get up to take them ehiter
Looks handy
Looks also like something that could kill you out of overdose at any machine fail so it will never ever take off

if something passes through the body without being chemically altered, then it had no effect on the body.

Friendly reminder that Earth is an intergalactic prison for the criminal souls of higher beings and the 1% are the corrections officers.

Anyone here take anti-depressants? doctors gave me zoloft but ive stopped it because i want to end it soon

Attached: .gif (220x212, 663K)

>refers to people as workers

>someone hacks into the device and causes it to release all of the chemical at once
>you fucking die
>autopsy says it was a drug overdose and everyone thinks you committed suicide
What a wonderful future.

I imagine a Jew rubbing his hands intensely.

>boundless human ingenuity

okay then get me a gf that cooks and cleans and won't ever leave me if your ingenuity is so boundless, smart guy. she also has to be hot and as smart as me.

Attached: 514c.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>every article mentions these pills are to deliver insulin
>the tweet pictured doesn't exist

classic Yea Forums

I’m not depressed. I have panic disorder. SSRIs do nothing, so I have to take an SNRI like klonopin.

So, we're Space Australia?
Spacestralia?
Spraya?

take your pills, wagie

Attached: obsny5iexvn11.jpg (1024x819, 140K)

Eat lead and call me in a month

that's not true. some drugs are metabolized and some are not.
drink some coffee and out comes caffeine in your urine, chemically identical to what was in the coffee

Attached: 1551756027536.png (1663x1069, 1.88M)

prove that the jews aren't going to put robots inside our children. cite your sources!

>subject 739R is desiring travel
>this means he is unhappy
>increase dosage

I understand that this is hell
I understand that not knowing why I'm in hell is part of my torture.

Take the cuck pill goy, now it will inject shit into you when it detects you are being a naughty goy

Attached: 1537349786216.jpg (301x490, 26K)

But not the same quantity of caffeine.

INTER DIMENSIONAL ELFS

I fucked her

>well we could give the workers better condition, or we could drug them into submission and complacency

fuck imagine the fuck ups this could cause, being drugged because some error from a desk slave.

hmmm

Attached: hook.png (640x438, 164K)

the pollution and environmental destruction is already massive and mass-migrations of humans from africa/india/south america is already here. multiple world wide organisations are doing nothing to stop it and are instead accelerating it.

Attached: 674440.jpg (640x360, 28K)

>what are some cyberpunk films that aren't cyberpunk

ssris cause suicidal thoughts

get off and stay off
there will be withdrawals at the start though

Rather than come up with some fucking dystopian hell-pill to blind your inner self, doesn’t it make more sense to fix the root cause?

NPCs man.

How do you fill the robots???

I think he was asking "what are some cyberpunk that aren't films or books?" Ya know, because reality became a more horrible and boring cyberpunk future than anyone would have wanted to imagine.

so? the caffeine itself is active not it's metabolites. if it were the other way around, then presumably the contamination issue would be worse.
In the case of anti depressants it's already known that the trace amounts in urine are dangerous as they accumulate in the water supply. hormone based therapies too.

ass

the root cause is that life is fucking awful and its never going to get any better because no one wants to make the sacrifices to make things better, because things won't be better for them.

Old men and trees, etc.

poop the capsules out and take them to the je- I mean doctors for a refill.

>I could do this with amphetamines

Attached: 15415648576632.png (597x875, 94K)

I did for awhile after I refused to take my 70mg prescription of Vyvanse which u had taken for years since I was a child. They didn't work and ended up sending me into intermittent periods of psychosis and genuine serial killer esque insanity. Ended up trying to an hero after committing burglary and arson , also had plans to stab passed out homeless people to death

Stay the fuck away from anti-depressant prescription drugs, Prozac especially. It's amazing I'm still alive or not in prison

Attached: 1550593719905.png (635x661, 227K)

Time to get off Yea Forums, Alex

2deep4me

Dark City

based and historypilled

what did you try to burn down/rob?

Attached: 1547735439854.jpg (217x232, 6K)

Anons I was on Zoloft and Klonopin at one point and that shit is fucked. I'm not a doctor but these pills do fucked up things to your brain.

god people are such pussies. I love working in warehouses. You can go a whole day without anyone talking to you. It's nice a cool and usually you can listen to music on headphones. You need to find warehouse that is busy enough to fill the day but not busy enough to stress you out. Then you can achieve zen like calm.

>the root cause is that life is fucking awful

We’ve built our own prison and we’re proud of it. Rather than generational wisdom being passed on, the only way to fix things is to start anew. Out of the ashes of yesterday we can build a new tomorrow.

You are the kind of person that should be locked away until fixed.

>drinking water

Hello I am a discord tranny, AMA.

based

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Fake DoF

Enzimes work not changing themselves. They can repeat a reaction millions of times until they denaturalize (get destroyed) by age or temperature.

>Work a shit job
>want to end it
>boss starts a new health plan
>'here take these robots to help'
>robots don't help
>a woman starts working the same job
>shes kinda into me
>boss is into her
>shes not into him
>boss is seething
>boss hacks into the robots changing their mode to HRT
>my dick starts getting smaller
>my nipples get more sensitive
>my GF says my cum is more silky and sweeter
>shes still into me despite my quivering hairless body
>boss is still angry
>he turns the robots to the eliminate masculinity mode
>the robots start changing my body
>they change the structure of my body
>the blood flow is cut off from my dick
>it gets smaller and smaller and eventually falls off
>my testicles retract into my body
>eventually i have to go onto disability
>turns out all that oestrogen gave me osteoporosis
>I die soon after from falling over at home

Is HBO really that futuristic?

think we've given up on space colonies

>>>/s4s

>ssris cause suicidal thoughts
no they don't. they just make you decide maybe it's not too much work to walk over to your gun.

Burned a few cars, stole shit from stores and broke into people's houses. I never burned a building down but I really felt like tossing molotovs at this church in town. Really didn't like Christians then

Juvy might've done me some good desu, the ones we had where I grew up were funded by some rich folk and weren't just light prisons like in other parts of the country

n-no thanks jyuu chan

Attached: file.png (687x696, 37K)

Natural City

Escape from new york inspired william gibson to write Neuromance so that one too

>helping workers
Why does the way this is worded seem foreboding to me?

just remove the robots lol

Because the road to hell is paved with good intentions

Ace Combat 3

glassdoor.com/Salaries/cage-cashier-salary-SRCH_KO0,12.htm

>take the fucking pills, user

I'm so happy I'll have my mind numbing anti-depressants when my country becomes India.China 2.0 thanks mass-immigration and unchecked environmental destruction. A waking nightmare of pollution and ubiquitous ugliness where humans will step over a dying person to get to their cubicle faster. At least the government will get to collect loads of taxes and corporations will be swimming in profits.

Attached: india.jpg (1600x1067, 558K)

This guy was on the Joe Rogan Experience and he seemed pretty cool. Was he only there to convince me to take drugs?

Nick Land?

(((increasing productivity))) regardless of the worker's actual well-being

I have all of my water imported from northern canada to avoid that

Based chang

why not just get an electric still? It would probably pay for itself in less than a year.

Nanobots that resculpt your body into a 7ft tall, lactating, horsecocked futanari when?

that's definitely not getting stuck in your digestive system

>He says while he probably slouches on his ass for 12 hours a day using a computer

I bet you sleep on your stomach, too and drink soda.

>implying (((they))) don't have pharmaceutical-laden piss dripped into the water before it reaches you

just fucking buy the filters man

What's with Harvard and inventing new ways to remove dignity from man?

What is your problem with the fact that cyberpunk came true?
You are resistance.
Network runners.
Street samurai.
Your time has come.

W-what's wrong with that?

I actually own a full house filter system as well an extra filter with its own faucet in my sink

yea, what is wrong with sleeping on your stomach?

Asian dicks everywhere proceed to explode, due to too much blood being pumped to those tiny lil things. White boys grow up and btfo the gooks once again.

>wanting to have a fucked up spine

Attached: 1552121914900.png (657x527, 19K)

do you sleep on a stone or something?

>implying chinks won't bioengineer 200iq covert super soldiers while the w*st is busy arguing about whether allowing people to eliminate genes most common in blacks is racism

Attached: 0 VA7yD9QeIYTV-dBq.gif (500x221, 1.47M)

no one is that though, because you can't pay bills by shadowrunning and street samurai'ing gets you in prison or shot by police

everyone is content to just npc and drink their basedcaf and work their 9-5 and teach their future overlord AI's how to understand what storefronts they see you walk and how to maneuver their hunter-killers through traffic each time they reply to shitty threads

Sleeping on your stomach is noted to be the worst position because it flattens your spine, which is supposed to be curvy, and leads to lower back pain. Do it for enough years, you'll eventually have a fucked up spine that's in constant mild pain.

Yea this is a big problem. I want them to start making super babies as soon as they are able to. Not just to compete with other countries, but we need someone to fix our countless fuck ups. If the super babies decide to genocide natural human scum then so be it, can't stop progress.

again, do you sleep on a stone? I'm a fatass so sleeping on my back would also flatten my spine.

Well what's your ubermensch way of sleeping? I swear to God if you try and tell me some stupid shit about floor sleeping memes again I will turn off your internet.

Wait, does Dr Pepper contain water?

you could easily stop all of that its just that American culture discourages left-wing politics

Well... Then you have an array of other health problems if you're so fat, you're putting enough pressure on your spine to flatten it every night.

Attached: 345435353.gif (400x286, 1.03M)

Doctor guilt tripped me into taking SNRIs despite me insisting I didn't want any drugs. Was on them for a year and felt more miserable being chained to a drug that would make you feel so sick you want to die if you forget to take it one night. Bit the bullet and went off them.

I got better results from changing things in my life. I started lifting, saw a therapist who taught me about cognitive behavioural therapy and got a job and that improved my life 100000000x more than wasting money on drugs.

While the application of robotics and medicine can be really good this sorta stuff is just downright fucking retarded. Maybe you can develop this sorta stuff to help people manage their diabetes or something, using it for anti depressants is just stupid.

>the oversocialized collectivists creating this authoritarian hellscape are the ones that will save us from it
nice (((try)))

Chink electronics would have to work for that to be the case

I think we're safe until the nips join in on it

Maybe try sleeping on your back?

>because you can't pay bills by shadowrunning
You can.
But since you are a criminal, you have never been interested in the market for receipts.
For the ordinary citizen, there is still cash.

You are a massive fucking cuck, natural-born humans will always be superior to test-tube faggots

>Doctor guilt tripped me into taking SNRIs despite me insisting
How does this even happen?
You can't just say, "Oh, I accept, this is just a great doctor, thank you!" and dump pills in the toilet?
If they take tests, take one before the test.

>I live in a hellish dystopia without freedom or mental clarity
>I would do anything to change this system
>except I can't actually do anything, because what if I tried to help and it accidentally made things worse???
congrats they've already won.

Leave her. The whole I’m a mentally ill girl with depression, anxiety, whatever bullshit is a huge red flag. Find someone without a broken brain or can deal with how shit life is. You don’t wanna get trapped with someone who “can’t get out of bed”

yeah. it's mostly water in the solution and the the rest becomes water when you digest it

Well I don't want them to take over, but we need them or we will never get past certain problems. And if they achieve a stable form that is sustainable then they will replace us either way.

The future can't come soon enough. I've had it with leaving in such a mediocre times, let expand onto the digital landscape.

>omg I'm so sad I cant get out of bed :(
pathetic

That's literally throwing money down the toilet and I did want to get better despite not wanting to take drugs.

Steven Pinker.
S Pinker.
Sphincter.
Ass.

By the way, I like modern films and series focused on the fact that "yes, you live in dystopia, but it could be even worse! Rejoice!"

>anti science retards

just kys already

Understand.
If the doctor told me to take something, I would probably trust.

>And it'll be done without parents knowledge.
No. This is where conspiritards always fuck up. Do parents not know about circumcision when it happens? The only thing that would happen if they did it secretly is that eventually someone would find out and there'd be lawsuits.

The true horror is that not only will we all know the technology is coming, it's that when it does come we'll want it. We've willingly given away every other right. Implants at birth will be nothing.

based CIAnigger shill

Can't wait to see people's pills getting hacked and ODs.

While I agree there are fakers amongst the mentally ill, saying pathetic is a bit of a broad brush. Is a car with a blown gasket or a fucked engine pathetic or does it just need fixed? Take a step back and think about how fragile your brain chemistry is before you assume the lowest train of thought, that it is just everyone but you being lazy.

>wake up in your 200 square feet bugman apartment at 6 AM
>hop up on the cattle transport system (or drive a car if the traffic isn't too bad) at 7 AM
>arrive to work at 8 AM
>take your robot antidepressants to dull and trick your senses for the next 8 hours lest you go insane
>boss who will leave at 3 asks you to stay till 7
>you say okay or else you get fired
>get home at 8
>have one or two hours of rest before doing it all over again
humans weren't made to live like this

>driving
it'll be mandatory rideshare or using an automated Googlepod™ and you know it

I used to be so enamored with the idea of becoming a netrunner and cyberpunk culture overall. But I'm growing up and the world keeps beating me down and I'm just working to become a part of the machine at this point. In a typical cyberpunk setting, I'd be that guy that works in the middle stories of the evil corporation building or something.

I'm so tired

ass

The last thing someone should do is follow the dating advice of fucking Yea Forums.

No, the human body was made for hunting, killing and being in a state of constant hostility.
If you want the most human experience, don't even join the army, just buy yourself an M4, some ammo and travel to Syria, all on your own.

Ass

>JUST TRUST US GOY

Science is only good when it agrees with my political views.
t. every millennial ever

>dude just take anti-depressants, EVERYONE is on them
isn't there an inherent problem with how we structured society if we need to take fucking drugs every day for the rest of our lives just to function and not kill ourselves?

Attached: 5646456.png (826x909, 133K)

Mind your own business nigga