What if you genetically engineered one where instead of it wanting to murder everything around it it just wants to have...

What if you genetically engineered one where instead of it wanting to murder everything around it it just wants to have sex with everything around it?

Attached: have sex.jpg (970x545, 128K)

yeah what if haha :)
wow i sure wouldn't want to be it's victim haha

Attached: 1536708280900.jpg (762x1047, 121K)

and then haha
and then
it gets impregnated and haha has a bunch of xenomorphs that are genetically disposed to having sex with humans and becoming their wives haha wouldn't that be weird? haha haha

Can one xenomorph reproduce? It needs an Alien Queen to lay the eggs.

>gf that's 100% wet all the time
gib

I know there's modded xenomorph monsters on nexusmods for Skyrim: playable race, armor sets, monsters, werewolf replacers, etc. So it's probably a safe bet that there'll be something weird modded for it on loverslab too.

Attached: alien1.jpg (1280x1024, 300K)

Imagine the smell...

Attached: 1552326729570.jpg (1000x862, 155K)

And then the Predators being a highly competitive species start also having sex with humans and fighting the new alien species for them. Since the aliens find them appealing to mate with then why shouldn't they? Anything to create genetically strong hunter warriors.

Attached: O2hmUp0.jpg (717x960, 172K)

haha who would want that all over their chest?

But that's what it is trying to do. In the first movie it has sex with that one chick, but she dies in the process. Every time it tries to kiss someone their head explodes.

The little mouth is too enthusiastic.

>The HR Geiger cut of Alien

>tfw no musclegirl alien and monstergirl alien to fight over you

in space no one can hear you cream

That's what the facehuggers do?

>ywn live in a world where humans are fought over as sex slaves

kill yourself tranny

huh?

>it just wants to have sex with everything around it?

That's technically what they do, via the face huggers. They just spread from place to place latching onto whatever lifeform they can find and facefuck them to death.

what?

que?

pardon?

excuse me?

Nani?

Based

Just wanted to tell you that I hate niggers

are xenomorphs niggers? asking for a friend

Perfectly Reasonable

would their juices be corrosive too?

That's just their blood.

>What if you genetically engineered one where instead of it wanting to murder everything around it it just wants to have sex with everything around it?
I've "read" dozens of manga with that plot.