Name one thing he did wrong

name one thing he did wrong

Attached: f7791131-59f6-4e0e-afde-6f9fb4f6c123.jpg (970x546, 59K)

chili and sea bass

its “Chilean Sea Bass”

Attached: tumblr_nrnd07QLb01uyakfno1_1280.jpg (679x1280, 146K)

he didn't go with his grandchildren on the tour and left them alone with the lawyer. That's shitty to the kids and the lawyer.

non-canonically entrusting his passion-project to a greedy pajit.

I’ll tell you what he did wrong with the scientific power that he was using there: it didn’t require any discipline to attain it. He read what others had done and he took the next step. He didn’t earn the knowledge for himself, so he didn’t take any responsibility for it. He stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as he could and before he even knew what he had he patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now he's selling it, he wants to sell it.

Unironically what is Goldblum saying here?

All science builds off the previous knowledge and so all science stands on the shoulders of geniuses.

Attached: 1475549239298.gif (220x190, 1.92M)

based

Hes more saying that Hammond doesnt respect the scientific power and weilds it like a kid who found his dads gun

the whole thing is pretty stupid. i think his main point is that they are rushing everything just to make some money.

Said he spared no expense, but hired the most shitbag workers who were the cheapest to pay and it cost him everything.

He spared too many expenses.

that's slander

He created an amusement park full of things who want to kill people

He let Dodson on his island.

hired Newman

the brachiosaurus just wanted to eat veggies dude

stop whining about your goddamn restaurant, ya need to think about the future

employing only one guy to look after all those dinosaurs

Attached: MF4r0.gif (500x278, 12K)

Not breeding a flock of condoes

>dinosaur burgers
Think about it.

(full of things that want to kill people - 1)

>built a raptor enclosure
>raptor still breaks out of the box
Hack

NON STOP DINO ASS RAPE

Ian was just a pretentious boomer. I mean just look at the guy.

He got cheap on Nedry

Made a Dinosaur theme park

think about your mom though, she can finally feel she belongs somewhere, a brachiosaurus flock

Hiring Newman

Attached: Uh uh uh you didn't say the magic word.jpg (1173x667, 141K)

He shouldn't have used frog dna, understaffed/paided his IT staff, didn't have a kill switch on the aggressive predatory species, built his zoo on volcanically active island chain.

He's saying he can't conscience that technology not benefiting the chosen

Oh and no uniteruptable power supplies on key systems

10/10

that wasn't the mistake, paying him peanuts was
many bosses make this mistake, which is why nothing fucking works properly anymore, when will they learn?? WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!

he didn't spare any expenses for the park

I think the park in the book is supposed to be shit but Spielberg made it a place that everyone would actually want to go to.